What does being black in America feel like?

what does being black in America feel like?

a lot like being white. Unless you live on the welfare plantation

Like having everyone always make excuses for you and never holding you accountable for anything, so basically, like being a toddler.

That's what being white feels like.

Like gunshot wounds.

like getting extra special praise and sympathy for the color of your skin even though you're average AF

Not at all. If a white guy cheats on an exam, everyone says "fucker should have known better" and they have no problem failing his ass; black guy does the same, "well, you know, it's a different culture and it's very hard and do we really want to oppress this proud nubian king?"

greasy, sweaty, and the need to take a shower but never actually getting clean.

Feels like you got off by ones

Feelz good mane. Gotta big ol dick and a lot of benjamins. I pretty much feel great in any country you can name

like second place

I'd probably stay away from the Eastern bloc if I were you.

Two-fold
>In a better country than anywhere in Africa, in an environment where hard work and dedication can make your dreams come true
but
>majority of blacks are fucking retarded, everyone hates you for the actions those other blacks do, and you're pretty much a stranger in the land you were born and raised in
plus
>you're told to "go back to Africa" if you complain about ANYTHING, despite not being from Africa, and having no interest/affiliation with Africa other than having dark skin
Some ol' bullshit.

Eh. Sounds cold. I get ashy.

Like everything you do is someone else's fault.
If someone corrects your spelling, they're a racist.
If someone asks you to get a job, they're a racist.
If someone calls you a dumb and lazy, it's ok to attack them.
When the cops show up, it's ok to threaten them.
When the cops gun you down, you didn't do nothing.
Sure must be nice to be oppressed.

make a black girl thread, i need more

You get all the privileges in the world yet get to tell everyone you're still oppressed.

It's great. In the USA, blacks represent less than 15% of the population, commit over 50% of the murders and have giant parades where they blame the cops and white people for everything.

>pic related: it's one of their parades.

In more ways than one over there, niggeranon.

This

You're ridiculous.

Feels like being a president

Let's point out all the ways this nigger is a dumb nigger.
First, some freed slaves did leave and built their own EVERYTHING...It's called Liberia and it fucking sucks.
Second, this dumb nigger is saying segregation is what blacks should have been fighting for.
Third, he said all that shit and only really had two things to say so he made me think there'd be even more niggerishness, so he's a niggardly in the rhetorical sense.

I think you just typed all that so you can say
>nigger

feels like shit. since i'm educated and have ambitions beyond the hood, i'm 'white' and other blacks won't have me.
But being black, simple in-group out-group psychology keeps me at arms length from most whites as well. they're fine with being colleagues or even sharing a beer, but invite me over to their house? hell naw.
So my dating prospects are extremely limited. Black women are mostly fat and ugly, and the only white girls that'll date me are whores searching for BBC. So my only hope is for a hot mixie...
I love America, I don't feel oppressed. I feel pandered to and used, but not oppressed. Just sucks when my people's culture is literally being shitty. Whites have a proud history, and they collectively know it. And we COULD, as blacks, but no, we're content with our culture being poor and trashy, and that pisses me off

There are parts of NYC full of those slavs. I know where to avoid. Thank you, white man.

nigger.

Fuck I wish I could stomp a nigger toddlers skull right now

Oh lawd!!
Like a HOLY SHIT!!
keklls!!

>invite me over to their house? hell naw.
That's because grown ass men don't invite people over for sleep-overs after middle school ends.
Honestly if I asked a nigra over to my house I'd assume that he'd assume I wanted him to fuck my girlfriend while I watch. Which I do, but that's besides the point.

I mean if she's hot...

But you do realize that people go to each others houses for things like dinner or watching sports, right?

>If I'm in your inbox, it means I'm trying to get in your 'box.'

On tv maybe.
I've only been to one person's house as an adult in about 10 years, and that was a memorial day bbq everyone was invited to.