So today was my Birthday, no one wished me a happy birthday, nothing.Can we have a feels thread or something?

So today was my Birthday, no one wished me a happy birthday, nothing.Can we have a feels thread or something?

Happy Burfday. Have a cat hug.

Give me your mailing address so I can get you something.

Nobody loves you
You should probably sit in the garage with garage door closed
Then roll your windows down and turn.the car one and fade away while having "I'm a barbie girl"playing on repeat

What a way to go out

Thanks
No thanks i'm good, but thanks for the thought I guess.

Isn't pipe from exhaust to window more efficient?

happy birthday user! you deserve better.

Happy birthday b/ro

Thanks, kind of gotten used to it by now though. Every year it's less and less people that care up to the point where no one does.

Sure is
I just didn't feel like typing that out

Hey its my birthday too. Fuck you. You're not special

kek well im sure you had a lot more people wishing you a happy birthday, happy birthday fag.

What changed your mind to type out all of that?

Happy birthday Cred Forumsro. I slept all day. Having one of my bad days. Haven't had one in awhile, but today has been a really bad one. Anyway I hope you feel better

>be OP
>dont remind anyone about my birthday
>if it is brought up insist birthdays dont matter and i dont like to make a big deal about it
>for the 12th year in a row people believe me
>and now im mad at them

Fuck off man

My dog died I dont even kno im fucked up

>doesn't even deny it

i was like you and all the other 'woe is me' birthday fags OP.

then i actually bothered to throw myself a party one year, and lo and behold, people actually cared.

if you want a happy birthday, plan one.

How often do you wish someone else Happy Birthday? It's a two-way street.

I'm not OP

I appreciate you, OP.

Have an e-card made just for you, user.

Social media does a perfectly fine job of reminding others, facebook sends them a notification and skype also alerts them, plus people down-right ignored it once they noticed it was my birthday.Plus I don't want to come off egotistical by reminding people it's my birthday/

Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior

You know that it is your own fault for this.

Your dentist and physician and optometrist should have all sent you birthday greetings.

Furthermore, there are thousands of promotional clubs tied to your birthday.

As a final point, social media draws attention to your birthday, and any idiot could, for example, have hundreds of friends on facebook with only a slight effort.

it doesn't matter. ive seen this thread a thousand times. its always

>only my parents wished me a happy birthday
>only like three people wished me a happy birthday
>i got cake and some shitty presents, but barely anyone wished me a happy birthday

people want to be miserable.

you dont need to be, it clearly still applies.

quite regularly, like above if it's on social media and I actually know them then I'll wish them a happy birthday.

Happy Cred Forumsirthday friendo

Have you heard the good news?

Fuck your birthday. If you're over 8 years old you don't get a birthday anymore you narcissistic cunt dribble.

>i dont want to come off as egotistical by inviting people to my birthday

wew lad, thats some next level autism there. better to just come off as egotistical by being insulted that all these people yuo dont talk to on facebook didn't wish you a happy birthday.

wanna post a screencap of your recent notifications to prove it, or are you gonna change your story to 'ONLY SOME PEOPLE WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH'?

I knew that feel for too many bdays

Happy bday

Here you go faggot.I'm not insulted that they didn't wish me a Happy Birthday I just feel let down, even those that I thought were friends didn't even bother.

And just incase you think I scrolled down, scroll bar on the right.

>most recent post is september 12

lets pretend this is real. you havent done anything since september 12th. you dont actually use facebook. so why are you mad that people know htis?

at best, you're an extremely hard to deal with asshole and tahts why no one said happy birthday.

not some sad person who was just fucked over by the universe.

everything i said still applies. at best, you're an asshole and thats why no one likes you.

but if you want to have a birthday, dont spend the better half of a decade claiming you dont want to. throw a party next year. hell, throw a party tonight.

I hate celebrating my birthday so i guess thats how i cope with being a loser lol, try that?

>you haven't done anything since september 12th
>you don't actually use facebook
If I didn't use facebook they wouldn't be so recent. Plus what I do doesn't show up in the notifications, why would it notify me about things I do?I'm also not an asshole (generally based on the fact that I don't piss people off)
and I don't want a party, all I want is for others to care without me having to remind them. Be real people don't fucking care if you remind them, they might say happy birthday or what not but unless you remind them again the next year they still won't care.

>i wont this very specific thing and how dare people not cater to me

no user, you ARE an insufferable asshole. its no wonder people didn't say happy birthday.

we teach people how to teach us. and you taught people that you dont care about your own birthday, at the very least.

Dude happy birthday, it's mine 2!

Okay so lets say I "teach" others I want them to care about/wish me a happy birthday. Then they will think the next year round "if I don't wish him a happy birthday he will moan and complain about it" and in turn make them not want to socialize with me at all.See how your logic is flawed?

It's your aego telling u u need validation. B real: most people rnt worthy of friendship

I havent had a friend for 5 years (25 today) & i dont give a single fuck

Happy birthday ya filthy animal!!

OMFG HOTTIE

How old iz u?

Happy Birthday Mr user!

Happy birthday man!

Birthdays are hardly special since they come every year so dont think about it too much man.

But on the other side of things its special because you were forced out into this world today however many years ago, so thats pretty cool.

Wtf guys I thought this was a feels thread

>its impossible to teach someone that you like being told 'happy birhtday' without people thinking you're an asshole

holy shit this is the most autistic nonsense i have ever read.

was meant to be

its hard to fee sympathy for a guy who thinks that teaching people that he likes being told 'happy birthday' will make them think hes a bitch.

this guys riddled with autism

>2013

I wonder if he's still alive

happy birthday user

You realise you're the only negative person (currently) in this thread?I'm not autistic but the mindset is related to a different mental illness.
>inb4 I made it up on a bored saturday night
I've been going to psychiatrists since I was 14 about it.

Are you Mexican OP?

Naw, Irish.You?

happy birthday user, sorry you had to resort to Cred Forums for the compliment

I feel this so bad, sorry I know it sucks. Happy birthday!

Here's someone who isn't

Damn, some time has passed since Ive read that one, but it still gets me.

also dat line:
>mom is dead
>sister is dead
>dog is OK though

Huh, kind of looks like Edward Snowden.

Happy birthday!

Hey its my birthday too, Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday you gay retards.

Kek

>just be an ignorant sheep and coddle me

no

Well anons I think i'll head to bed now. Thanks for all the birthday wishes, it brightened this day up a little. Love you Cred Forumsro's

happy birthday!