Help me b/ros

Juan Johnson
Juan Johnson

Help me b/ros
My girlfriend was out with a friend out and got drugged and raped, what do?

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Also docs said she didnt get pregnant or any sti

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

My girlfriend was out with a friend out and got drunk and fucked some guy, what do?

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

What's the time scale here?

Isaiah Evans
Isaiah Evans

Unbuckle your pants and tell her
"today just isn't your day"

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

The friend wasnt a guy

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

What do you mean?

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

Most likely this. Was a rape kit done?

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

Did your girlfriend bring it on herself? Was she being a drunk whore slobbing all over guy's nuts?

Go be a man and fuck that guy up

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Women have mechanisms to disallow rape. She screwed some guy OP.

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

Yea, I think. We went to the hospital and the doctors did some stuff but I wasnt in the room because they asked me to stepout

Jeremiah Collins
Jeremiah Collins

Your OP came across like this was a recent event, but then you mention pregnancy tests. I'm wondering what lengths of time seperate the events because it smells like bullshit son.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

I trust her but not the friend, the friends bf did math before and I think he was involved so I got him charged, the guy who did the rape still looking for him

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

What did she get "drugged" with?

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

The friend could've been a cover, or they may have just met some random guys. Is the friend single? If so, she could've just been playing wingman and it went to far. While rape numbers are approximately accurate because the majority of rapes go unreported, the majority of reported rapes are false claims.

Dominic Johnson
Dominic Johnson

It happen 2 nights ago and we went at the same night it happen after the police found her passed out on the street, her friend also robbed her and is charged

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

the friends bf did math
math

It doesn't add up.

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Some docs said some date rape drug and some said math, it was placed in her drink when she went to the bathroom

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

Post tits

James Foster
James Foster

Ah, so they're covering for her. Pretty fucking easy to figure out what drug it is, she probably did the meth on purpose

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

doesn't add up
Top kek

Nathan Morris
Nathan Morris

My bad sorry bro - shit was tight

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

The friend has a bf that ran away from the cops because he was doing math , and I met him at the hospital the day we went there, so I think he is involved

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

I know she is emotinally dististurbed because her cousin and auntie just died

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

No one would give a chick they're about to rape meth. You're full blown fuckin retarded.

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Is that verified? No excuse to do meth however. If my gf even took 1 hit of meth I'd be done with her, let alone nature taking it's course after.

Aiden Allen
Aiden Allen

math
posting on your phone

kill yourself then kill your girlfriend

on a side note let the cops do their jobs but low key get a private eye and gun those faggots down

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Fucking retard they doc said it might have been it but she was stupid , the doctor who tested for rape said ot was date drug

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Very uncertain, you know doctors have tests right? Tests aren't uncertain, whores covering for whores however, are very uncertain.

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

If I was certain she took math id break up woth her

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Actually no idea what docs tested

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

bf did math

Your girl got raped by an Asian Op

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

This story is actually getting prominent among the meth users.
Hey lets have some drinks "drug rob and rape (girls or guys) to humiliate so that the victim is to ashamed to come forward.

Its the same in almost every city in north america. normally the victim is also drugged with liquid G (known to make people horny), so in court they say that the victim did G willingly lost all their stuff and fucked willingly.

most times the victim will have to say they don't remember, but they don't remember because they are out cold.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

They wouldnt know if shes pregnant yet. She might not currently test as pregnant but you wont know till after she misses a period and they test. There are no tests that can tell instantly after conception. You are a retard.

Nathaniel Smith
Nathaniel Smith

Kek missed period, she didnt get it in months and it was before she got raped, it was when she was still woth me, tho no pregnancy

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

Hey, sorry OP, but most likely this bro is right.

I think your GF was acting as a wingman for her friend, and after she had enough booze in her, she decided to fuck whoever the other guy(s).

Notice how she is limiting this to medical practitioners and is not involving authorities. If she was really outraged, she'd want some justice.

Sorry bro, but she is just blaming it on the rape. Oh. and its mEth, not mAth, Bros are making fun of you.

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

Talked with docs just now. Docs said it was ghb

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit