Help me b/ros

Help me b/ros
My girlfriend was out with a friend out and got drugged and raped, what do?

Also docs said she didnt get pregnant or any sti

>My girlfriend was out with a friend out and got drunk and fucked some guy, what do?

What's the time scale here?

Unbuckle your pants and tell her
>"today just isn't your day"

The friend wasnt a guy

What do you mean?

Most likely this. Was a rape kit done?

Did your girlfriend bring it on herself? Was she being a drunk whore slobbing all over guy's nuts?

Go be a man and fuck that guy up

Women have mechanisms to disallow rape. She screwed some guy OP.

Yea, I think. We went to the hospital and the doctors did some stuff but I wasnt in the room because they asked me to stepout

Your OP came across like this was a recent event, but then you mention pregnancy tests. I'm wondering what lengths of time seperate the events because it smells like bullshit son.

I trust her but not the friend, the friends bf did math before and I think he was involved so I got him charged, the guy who did the rape still looking for him

What did she get "drugged" with?

The friend could've been a cover, or they may have just met some random guys. Is the friend single? If so, she could've just been playing wingman and it went to far. While rape numbers are approximately accurate because the majority of rapes go unreported, the majority of reported rapes are false claims.

It happen 2 nights ago and we went at the same night it happen after the police found her passed out on the street, her friend also robbed her and is charged

>the friends bf did math
>math

It doesn't add up.

Some docs said some date rape drug and some said math, it was placed in her drink when she went to the bathroom

Post tits

Ah, so they're covering for her. Pretty fucking easy to figure out what drug it is, she probably did the meth on purpose

>doesn't add up
Top kek

My bad sorry bro - shit was tight

The friend has a bf that ran away from the cops because he was doing math , and I met him at the hospital the day we went there, so I think he is involved

I know she is emotinally dististurbed because her cousin and auntie just died

No one would give a chick they're about to rape meth. You're full blown fuckin retarded.

Is that verified? No excuse to do meth however. If my gf even took 1 hit of meth I'd be done with her, let alone nature taking it's course after.

>math
>posting on your phone

kill yourself then kill your girlfriend

on a side note let the cops do their jobs but low key get a private eye and gun those faggots down

Fucking retard they doc said it might have been it but she was stupid , the doctor who tested for rape said ot was date drug

Very uncertain, you know doctors have tests right? Tests aren't uncertain, whores covering for whores however, are very uncertain.

If I was certain she took math id break up woth her

Actually no idea what docs tested

>bf did math

Your girl got raped by an Asian Op

This story is actually getting prominent among the meth users.
Hey lets have some drinks "drug rob and rape (girls or guys) to humiliate so that the victim is to ashamed to come forward.

Its the same in almost every city in north america. normally the victim is also drugged with liquid G (known to make people horny), so in court they say that the victim did G willingly lost all their stuff and fucked willingly.

most times the victim will have to say they don't remember, but they don't remember because they are out cold.

They wouldnt know if shes pregnant yet. She might not currently test as pregnant but you wont know till after she misses a period and they test. There are no tests that can tell instantly after conception. You are a retard.

Kek missed period, she didnt get it in months and it was before she got raped, it was when she was still woth me, tho no pregnancy

Hey, sorry OP, but most likely this bro is right.

I think your GF was acting as a wingman for her friend, and after she had enough booze in her, she decided to fuck whoever the other guy(s).

Notice how she is limiting this to medical practitioners and is not involving authorities. If she was really outraged, she'd want some justice.

Sorry bro, but she is just blaming it on the rape. Oh. and its mEth, not mAth, Bros are making fun of you.

Talked with docs just now. Docs said it was ghb