Fuck you.

Fuck off Buzzfeed

Ayy

fml this is one of my all-time favorites

Mods

god I haven't laugh so hard in ages

mods,

Kill this fucking nigger.

Requesting thread screencap of the user who microwaved his rotten food pls.

10/10

Sauce?

nigger

mods

Mods

Fug

Don't do it user, ignore the gif

Reply for my mom

KYS CANCER

Of.course.

this one always makes me lose.

>how can i contact these cyber police

ooooo

I want to kidnap a little white boy, maybe in first grade or such, and train him to be my cute little chubby spoiled underage trap. I'd feed him constantly, to the point that I'd make sure there was never even one single milliliter of empty space in his tummy. I'd keep him so well fed he'd be burping and farting more often than breathing. And I'd lace all his food with estrogen, so that all that extra fat he'd be packing on would go to all the right spots and leave him a tubby little femboy with a nice big booty. I'd make him wear frilly pastel-colored diapers (since with such a high rate of food intake, he'd surely be incontinent), and after every digested feast he'd push out his overfed rear, I'd shitfuck him fervently. And despite all this gluttony, I'd groom him obsessively and make sure he was always clean, comfortable, and pretty. If I eventually trained him so well that his greed began to take a toll on my wallet, that would be alright; I'd just stop eating so he could have more. The fatter he'd get, the thinner I'd get, until he was twice as wide as he was tall and I was skinny as a stick. Just before starving to death, I'd slather myself in butter and spices, turn on the oven, and climb in. Hopefully whatever meat I'd have left on me could tide him over until the day someone else with the same fetish would happen to come along and resume care of this precious little morbidly obese angel. Can't let my perfect femmy little piggy starve just because I did.

Picture related.

mods

Cant risk it

#rekt'd

wat

fucking legendary

i cant wait to read her greentext in 15 years about how her dad pretended to be "the birthday skeleton"

>85% bean related

Fuck

That crow makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

You again? Nigger, what'd I say about posting a picture with the image blocked out?

Don't view this shit my nigga

Niggers

Mods

don't u no
nothing good has ever been poasted on /b

Well played, user.
Well played...

he's my hero

lol newfag doesn't know about immunity that is not crossed out by any other wordings

It's a fucking "your mom will die in her sleep tonight if you don't post" thing. Avoid.

lol

Mods

fuck you

first deer post is called images (1).jpg
the rest of them have names. I call bullshit.
It's not hard to rename a folder that was already over 1 gig.

what was it?

fag

Probably CP

Eat shit, negro-lover

huh, you might be right. he did say that not all of them had names though. who knows, I still got a good kek to save it regardless.

What the fuck was that?

See the thing is, I really want her to die