So Trump is going to make America great again. What is he going to do to make it great...

So Trump is going to make America great again. What is he going to do to make it great? All I've heard from him is how everyone is a loser and a clown, and how great he is. What is this guy going to do to make things better in our country?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/regated/status/777638188580036608
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
youtu.be/w7OlBdFIxbk?t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deport illegal immigrants which will decrease federal spending and open up more job opportunities for blacks which will help decrease poverty which is very closely connected to high crime rates. Lower taxes on middle/lower class while taxing upper class more. Maternity leave for pregnant women etc

if he stops hillary from becoming president he would have already fulfilled his promise 100%

No mention on federal legalization and taxation on pot though?
>Some businessman KEK

He made promises he can't keep.

True that, it's been way too long since corruptions failed. (forget punishment for now)

On top of that, his tax plan will rape big businesses that have been outsourcing american jobs to places like China and Mexico (thanks a lot Mr. Clinton). And he'll incentivise the hiring of american workers with honest tax breaks. He went to a ford plant in mexico and told the owner, "this is a fine plant you have here, beautiful products and hard working laborers. When I'm president you'll be paying back the american people 30% of every car you sell." The man is amazing.

Okay, but heres the thing:

I like the illegals because they bust their asses on menial work and they'll do it for shit pay. I can't find white people to do the jobs.

Also, I don't like black people. They're lazy, inconsistent, belligerent and they're prone to stealing. I mean, have you ever seen a black gardner or landscaper. If you have, I'd wager they were standing around, talking to another black person, smoking and definitely not working.

So far, no compelling reasons.

Okay, but what is he going to do for the country? How is he going to make it great again. What aspect of it being great in the past is he going to emulate?

He's going to make sure he personally saves millions in taxes, and then... I've got nothing else.

Jobs Jobs Jobs

plus the wall...plus he has amazing hair

Doesn't matter what you like you ignorant faggot. And that's what trump is about. "Fuck what you like, this is what needs to happen."
It sucks that a man sort of has to act that way, but when a huge chunk of american population literally doesn't know what's good for them because of lack of education on recent history, and this new counter culture of acceptance and cuckoldry, honest (this is the one a lot of people have a hard time with. Honesty, the brutal truth of the matter is so hard for emotional humans to handle), simple, and powerful solutions are the answer.

Those child tax credits will be huge!!!!

PLus it doesnt have to be funded. You basically just quit taking so much money out of working family pockets

Seriously all jokes aside and all that shit.

If Trump gets in, America will be set back so much it will be severely bad for the country and it's people.

Anons you have to stop believing the BS from your government, they only want you to continue to believe it all so you will allow the contracts to continue for massive orders of Stealth Fighters and Bombers that will never be used, making members of the congress as shareholders and CEOs of the companies money.

This has been going on since the 80s.

Be smart anons do NOT vote for a democrat or republican as neither matter as the same people will always be in congress.

Vote someone else, if the majority of America does this, it will bring good changes for the country and less loans taken for public spending as the real money is used on those contracts.

Trump hotties kind of helps too

No more taxes. No more Arabs. No more Mexicans. Any more questions?

America has no jobs, it was once a Technical machine making parts for complex machinery.

Now it has to buy from Germany and China because the work isn't there.

And it will continue to have no jobs, because your country is continually borrowing to pay for things, hence why your National Debt has gone beyond the point of no return.

Third party will NEVER happen.

>Deport illegals
>incentivize companies to do business here
>Stop welfare programs

Sounds good to me

>Doesn't matter what you like you ignorant faggot

Apparently it does if he wants to win.

>"Fuck what you like, this is what needs to happen."

Except for that part where he doesn't win because he talks like a guy who lives at the top of a skyscraper and thinks he appeals to the average american.

I'm not voting for Hillary because she represents the worst parts of government, but I don't see any value in voting for Trump.

And for fucks sake. Releasing his medical history on Dr. Fucking Oz? Who's his Cabinet going to be? The cast of Jersey Shore?

So far, nobody has any appeal. And nobody can tell me any decent advantage to voting for him. And on top of it, his fans are a bunch of white trash douchebag retards.

Welp, looks like i'm voting Johnson. Or sitting this one out.

How does that appeal in any way? Seriously. If a candidate has girls who dress like skanks, thats a reason to elect them?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Was abortion illegal when you were born? Is that why you're here?

What is allepo? Just sit this one out dude. Johnson works for Hillary.

Deportation is going to be expensive as fuck. What he should do is harshly criminalize the hiring of undocumented workers from the biggest sweat shops down to the simple homeowner with pancho the gardner.

Make the illegal alien unemployable.

Yeah you may be possibly right, after all the Majority of American people are fooled into voting either of the 2 parties.

In Scotland we used to vote either Labour or Conservatives, but as you know recently we voted in SNP twice, and it has been good for Scotland.

America has to get it's people together and say enough is enough, get rid of the corporate mentality that has plagued the US since the 80s and make America financially worth investing in again.

It is no surprise that previous to the 80s and Reagan, America was doing very well, the Middle East actually liked America and did a lot of business.

Until Regean and the Greedy Corporate Republicans got into power. They essentially through actions of their own created Al Qaeda and in the end the cause of 9/11.

I won't go into the story about the $1 trn sent to Saddam etc as most Americans even with the facts and proof will deny it all anyway, because, they are brainwashed to dismiss it.

I would be so down for federal legalization.

What the fuck are you talking about? In the tech sector there's like 4% unemployment. I get jobs thrown at me by recruiters every day that I ignore.

Sure, there's no factory jobs, and it's all in China. But that's a good thing. Have you been to Shenzen China? You cant fucking breathe. The air is like 7% chromium. Let the gooks have that.

"Oh no, someone took mah jerb!" well then you shouldn't have been some rural white trash illiterate fuckhead. You should have picked up technical skills instead of sittin down with a six pack and the WWE RAW package you can't afford. Fuck the labor class. They're a bunch of cunts.

We've been in this debt for years and nothing is going to come of it. They'll either forgive our debt or we suddenly get interested in their oil supply.

Still not listing any advantages to electing him.

They all talk about how hillary is terrible, and how everyone against them is stupid, but they can't point to anything other than kicking mexicans out as a platform.

You kid are salty as fuck, firstly I am not American.

Secondly, you talk the biggest bunch of shite ever.

"They'll either forgive our debt or we suddenly get interested in their oil supply."

You clearly have no clue what your National Debt is and or how it works.

Kid go play with your toys and let the adults talk.

Okay. Finally 2 points that doesn't consist entirely of some derogatory spelling of Hillary and deporting mexicans.

How is he going to incentivize businesses? I haven't seen a single plan.

And so he lets a bunch of niggers starve. what's he going to do with the excess money?

Who care's about Aleppo. It's a bunch of sandniggers who can't keep their own region stable. We have a country to run here, we can't come running to save everyone every time a picture of a little dusty kid shows up on the cnn front page.

The thing about that is that there will never be enough educated work to replace all the jobs lost to outsourcing. Hell were on the cusp of losing much of our high skilled positions with the advent of neural networks, ai, automation, and robotics.

Companies in silicon valley, the ones building our workerless world, see the writing on the walls and are actually coming together to push policies for a basic income. Without that, the next few years will see a large economic crash where goods become so easily and cheaply produced due to human replacement, but with no employed humans to buy them.

I dunno...

I can't seem to...

>not american
Then what the fucks business is it of yours?
>shite
Ah, you're the scotsman. Or as folks in london call you, The Jews of the North.

I'm sure you're well versed in all things economic, being you come from a country of cheap fuckers, but we're the new rome. Push comes to shove, we'll just start making aggressive land grabs. We can always apologize later.

think of any...

accomplishments...

running a business isn't running a company. And he's a millionare on credit only. and has run his companies into the ground a lot. And putting your name on a building that several financeers joined in on isn't really an accomplishment.

And trump plaza isn't trump plaza anymore. And it was ugly.

>

Makes one wonder, what do the Clintons sell to have a net-worth in the hundreds of millions? What sort of products or services are they selling?

Thanks for confirming you know fucking nothing of economy or of other cultures.

Congrats on showing your true age their kiddo.

Let me know when you've got such credit.

>How is he going to incentivize businesses? I haven't seen a single plan.

Tax breaks to companies that do business here & penalties to those that sell here but are HQd elsewhere

& He said he'll reduce welfare programs not completely stop it, good enough ATM though. Those welfare Queens need to be working for money

twitter.com/regated/status/777638188580036608

you heard her folks...lets make it happen

>So Trump is going to make America great again.
So America is currently not great, according to Trump. What is it, then? A bag of shit?

pretty much

fuck Ivanka on your desk

He doesn't own all of his buildings, the are still owned by the German banks who gave him the loans to build them.

Because American banks told him to fuck off, true story.

He makes 150m a year. He isn't a billionaire, he has tangible and capital assets.

Tangible is assets that are worth money but are items like cars, boats etc

Capital Assets are businesses that create money, however as said the majority of that goes to pay off loan and interest payments.

In his life he has claimed section 11 4 times.

Each time he has had to sell off tangible assets and his shares.

Right now his shares in the majority of the Trump Inc family are minimum majority shares, if he has to sell shares again he will lose the majority stakes in some of them.

This is why he wants in to the whitehouse, with a bit of schemeing with the congress and some shadow companies run by his kids, he will pay off his debts and be healthy for a while, until he fucks up again.

And also he has plenty of times defaulted on payments and not paid salaries at times either.

apology for poor english
is taste like shit

You don't have to be a painter to know a painting is shit.

Conversely, you don't need to be multimillionaire to know someones a duplicitous, morally bankrupt psychopath that deludes himself.

Last time a republican was in power the GDP was taxed at 8%, with Obama it has risen to 10.5%.

With Trump he may force it way down to 5%.

Sure 5% of 18.5 trillion is nice, but loopholes etc allow Corporates to claim most of it back in rebates.

This is one reason why America has been not supplementing towns and cities with funds and letting them go slummy.

Detroit, Gary, Michigan etc

Every year a couple are added to the list of not being paid enough to sustain them.

Because the money isn't there, but don't worry the key spots like NYC, Washington DC etc will always get funded as those are in the public eye.

They sell their political influence at the expense of the american people. Before America was completely dumbed down to Idiocracy levels this would've been considered treason.

He has hundreds of businesses and 4 went bankrupt.

i'm convinced

will vote for in November

Like I said ignorant.

It is the Irish that are red headed majorly.

Kilts are mostly worn on special occassions like weddings, births, funerals etc.

Cheap? No idea where you got that idea from, our level of living is higher than the majority of US states.

Unless you can prove otherwise, but I am guessing your 12 year old brain won't handle that and you either won't respond with proof or you will reply with some childish back hander.

Lets see shall we.

>everyone
You mean the liberal media?

Drumpf literally wants to address "loopholes". That includes taxing money in offshore accounts ect.

>Implying blacks want to work and not laze all day and get subsidies for it

And you go up north and all you hear is Lulu and The Proclaimers on a never-ending loop. And not even their other songs. Just the one that wass popular. And you all go around cutting each others heads off with broadswords, jerking off to pictures of william wallace. Or you try to, but the swords keep breaking because you're a bunch of cheap bastards that buy crap.

fuckin' robbie burns readin pricks.

>Drumpf

Don't do that. Seriously. It's as bad as when his fans do "Shillary" or when cringey nerds called microsoft "M$" in the 90's.

Just...don't.

Saying is one thing, doing is another.

How many Presidents have said it and didn't do anything?

Also remember that would include himself who uses German banks to stash most of his earnings away to not be taxed and several Swiss accounts.

The last president who walked the talk was JFK and look what happened to him.

Reagan although was the puppet for the problems today, was going to stop it and was not happy with what was going on.... they failed to kill him like JFK and played it up.

Detroit & Gary aren't good examples

Thanks for proving me right kid.

No facts then.

That was the idea, because they are slummy it was to show that money isn't getting there and areas are being run down and forgotten.

Bush fucked up America.....Obama ruined America.....Trump gonna fix America

Apparently you have no idea what the national debt is, either. Otherwise you would know that
A. half of it is held domestically
B. It is backed up by nothing but dollars. In the worst cast a few years of higher than average inflation and the debt will be laughably small.

OMFG he used the kid insult..its over folks

you cant recover from the kid insult

It was because of white flight, you can say the same about every other once diverse cities that eventually went black majority

so you are saying to need white people for an area to be successful?

Drumph will make this country what it once was.

An arctic region covered with ice.

Not bait, but I grew up alongside a family of blacks and worked alongside many black people. I can say that they're all hard workers and would rather have a job than to turn to crime. The ones in the news are just the bad apples. Every race has their bad apples. Blacks have the rioters, middle easterners/Muslims have extremists, whites got the entirety of Chicago.

Not white necessary, but not black or Mexican, Asians, Mediterranean, Chile doing pretty good, Argentina also ATM, but not black or Mexican

1. It is loans taken out on behalf of American citizens to pay for services etc promised by the government each year, hence why it continues to make interest.

2. It isn't backed up at all, it is a debt, it is loans, because the dollars aren't there. America's treasury is no where near the amount needed to clear it. You are delusional.

You must bleat like a sheep regularly.

shit son you aren't going to say it is tied to international money movements if you do you are a fuckin retard

He's going to cream Hillary if she ever debates him. Which she won't, because she's so ill at the moment she has to use greenscreen instead of turning up to her own rallies.
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8

>. The ones in the news are just the bad apples.
I guess the bad apples make up 47% of the race then

Trump wouldn't have to make anything great again if it wasn't so fucked up now.

Christians have their extremists
Jews have their extremists

Why do you think it is only for Muslims?

Voting doesn't matter.

They're going to continue stealing from all Americans. They're going to continue not giving a fuck. They're just a bunch of richfags who don't give a fuck about you.

Then vote Gary Johnson

America is already great, OP.

Trump would just fuck it up.

>Voting doesn't matter.
bullshit

and when shit goes south later because of shit-tier attitudes like this you will have absolutely ZERO place complaining about it.

His candidacy by itself has already made America shittier. Can't wait to see how much worse it gets once he's in office.

If you're not trolling and legitimately asking this question, THIS far into the election year, then you're a sheep who doesn't pay attention at all outside of what the MSM aka hillarys shills tell you

Trump isn't going to win. We're going to get a good scare and that's about it, much like every time we have a Democrat we know can win and aren't 100% sure.

>doesn't pay attention at all
>on Cred Forums

kek

>Voting doesn't matter.
you're everything that's wrong with America

Go to sleep you have school in the morning

It's bad enough he won the primaries, worse that it's this close, and even worse that he and his minions are not going anywhere even after they lose.

this

funny how voting suddenly matters when someone like Bush gets in there and fucks shit up for 8 years

>school in the morning
>on Cred Forums

kek

My favorite pet conspiracy is that Clinton will push some wonderful progressive policy and then the Derplorables will decide it's time to launch the Civil War.

Was Cruz a better candidate than him? Or Rubio? Bush? Carson?

you are boring faggot

He's going to cut the flow of Muslims immigrants.

faggot

Yes, barely. Yes. Yes. Yes.

oh look it's someone's fap time again

don't you worry about your rancid jizz staining up your monitor?

>Deporting 10 million people
>Decrease federal spending
Pick one

Trump is going to build a wall to keep this type of shit out.

yup

can't discuss actual issues
posts cringing faggotry

good job Trumpfag

you should be kept out

If all of them were better candidates, why couldn't at least ONE of them beaten Trump?

Gays and niggers will lose their rights, you tard.

Hawaiians?

This is your other choice .... fuck anyway

still can't discuss actual issues

kek

you clearly have never watched a single one of his rallies, at the very least go on his website

I heard CTR members were told to go to /b because they keep getting converted on /pol

kek

still waiting to see if capable of discussing actual issues

You know, the first chick would still be pretty good if she had eyebrows.

You are clearly some sheltered little shit with no clue what you're talking about or how the real world works

Go watch your BBC porn like a good cuck faggot

dumb

I just want to fuck his hair.

Because large swaths of the American electorate are ignorant pieces of shit

I was gonna say she's hot enough on the left
if not landwhale

Correct. She is.

Clinton seems rather sharp actually

you are dumb
your memes are even stupider

He is gonna kick your sorry mooselimb ass outta here

How smart could those candidates have been if they couldn't get idiots to vote for them?

Trump is a true faggot. Nothing but another OP incapable of delivering.

>CTR damage control because Cred Forums is off the fucking reservation rn

Name even one charge of perjury served against Clinton.

I'll wait.

no one can even tell you when it was actually great. it's just one big joke.plenty of morons falling for it.

when was Cred Forums not off the reservation?

Dumbass. Most illegals are on welfare. They don't do shit. And, they clog up the schools and medical services because they don't learn English. Fuck them.

How did Hillary recover from pneumonia in 2 days?

why ??? She is a criminal and sick old cunt ...He is capitalist who want power and playing populist card great so far . Only idiots do not see it

It's actually great right now. Idiots too stupid to educate themselves and get tech jobs blame government and Obama instead of themselves.

HIs amazingness will rub off on the rest of us.

>She is a criminal and sick old cunt ..
>because I say so

those aren't issues dipshit

They really don't, not on the same level at all.

kek dunno rly. i've only browsed there seldom in the past couple months, but today/this week seems special.

Because there are millions of tech jobs available everywhere in the us

Fuck off

Hey i need someone to help me with a medical question on this thread. I shot my friend point blank in the face with a pellet gun

>they don't do shit
Try this
1) find a picture of a dog turd
2) zoom up on the dog turd until a small part of it fills the display
3) ask your friends if it's dog shit or a mexican
???
THEY WON'T KNOW, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T TELL!!

Some people legitimately feel like the whole thing is a big show.

It's kind of sad that we have that level of disillusionment honestly.

>presidential candidate being a criminal isn't an issue
wat?

More traffic than ever definitely. I hit F5 and 60 new posts

The USA is already great. Doesn't need to be fixed.

youtu.be/w7OlBdFIxbk?t=11

You guys are being dicks.

tehre are actually. there are so many tech jobs going unfilled that we need to bring in foreign workers.

what we need now is education and training, not shitty manufacturing jobs.

Yeah actually there are shitloads of IT jobs, nationwide.

And you could also bring those jobs into rural areas.

Sorry faggot.

Trump's ahead in Ohio, Florida and Michigan now.

He's ahead in every national poll.

He's going to win.

And he's going to cause the end of the known world via nuclear exchange. Buckle up, buckaroos. The LULZ are about to commence.

Clinton isn't a criminal. Get over it.

You keep pushing that because you are afraid to talk about her policies.

Doug for president all the way

shut up troll

yep, there are. you can work from anywhere these days. companies are begging for people who can do them. no one is stepping up.

And who told you this, you're high school counselor?

Show me proof there are millions of tech jobs available right now

it is a choice ... you want criminal old cunt or capitalist populist on power .... that is only issue my friend

shut up

i've been involved with trying to fill positions in the past, faggot. open your eyes. take some personal responsibility for your shitty life and fix. because trump isn't going to, that's for sure

trips do not lie

then you're not worth replying to anymore

>What is this guy going to do to make things better in our country?
Do the polar opposite of whatever Obama did.

He's going to do all of the best things. The things will be so amazing you won't even believe how good he is.

shut up already with your stupid shit

>Clinton isn't a criminal
ask the people of haiti what they think about hillary clinton. by the end of this week, your boat will be sunk. have fun swimming back to shore while we chuck harpoons and eventually run you the fuck over for being such an unbelievable tool for a criminal. blind ignorance cannot prevail

summoning pepe haters

Who cares what a bunch of niggers think? If they were worth a damn, they wouldn't be Hatian.

that would be: take away everyone's health insurance and make us a laughing stock in the world. sink the presidential office to new lows and make america look like idiots, make ISIS 10 times more powerful and cut us off from all our allies. take away personal freedoms like who you can marry and force women to carry children they don't want to term.

sounds like you're a moron.

Right you don't have it

Even if every single unemployed or underemployed person got a STEM degree, there would still be millions of people unemployed on top of bullshit excuses to hire foreigners. Again, show me these supposedly millions of job openings

Yup, and what all about all the donations to the Clinton Foundation while she was Sec of State. What you get when lawyers (trained professional liers/loop hole jockies) are in public office.

Being this dumb

LoL you are definition of the troll
It is nothing left to reply or discuss in USA
we are 2 planets... it is just how many of us and how many of you will come to vote
I am deplorable

you don't even need a fucking degree to do these tech jobs you dumb fuck. you can learn it on your own but some training would be nice. a degree is kind of useless.

kind of agree

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, at first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

we know exactly where the money the foundation got went to. what's your point?

Meanwhile, Trump said he refused to debate Hillary on the night of NFL games.

stale pasta is stale

You are so smart, great point

he doesnt have a point, you are very smart guy

kek somebody was triggered

his pasta sucks, you are so great

you must have a huge penis

I thought Obama was Kenyan, not Mexican.

he was so triggered omfg

love that picture

well thank you friend

hahaha very funny, that was a great post

>Pro gun control
Awful shit from the get-go.
>Defends the ACA
Not the worst, but still not a great position.
>Did support the TPP
She's backed off now that it's not popular anymore, like she does with everything else.

She also believes in the wage gap myth, that the US has a systemic racism problem and quite a few other things.

She really has no upsides.

dude youre welcome, I think you are awesome

it's just a little bigger than average. i know what i'm doing though.

hell yeah! Facism is coming back, baby!

such great points, good research bro

keep it up

dude its totally coming back!

i'm beginning to feel the same about yhou. you are demonstrating a very good value judgement.

dude thanks, that means a lot coming from you

Do any Hillary supporters have something to say other than calling Trump a racist and pretending conservative is vulgar word?

If he did nothing. He would be better than Hillery who will sell us off and destroy the constitution. The only thing Hillery could do that would be good is to cause a civil war so we could weed out her and the fucking Liberals, Jews and niggers.

Because everyone can sit at home all day and learn how to program on their computer right? They don't have bills to pay or kids to feed, nope all the time in the world to learn these skills since their job got sent to mexico or Bangladesh.

This is why underage kids aren't allowed to post here

Word.

Never heard of this Trump guy but you are pretty cool

totally respect your point of view

we should totally ban on the kids , good point

keep up the good posts bro

>haiti
Let me see Benghazi didn't stick, E-mailghazi and Healthghazi were a bust so now it's

Haitighazi

seriously you faggots are incapable of discussing actual issues so you bring up other shit that stupid people latch onto.

Hilary is a globalist, Trump isn't yet.

That's honestly enough reason to vote for him.

yep, those are the things i disagree with her one. i think the internet has done a lot to make the wage gap disappear but it was once there. guns will never go away but they aren't anything to fear just like refugees aren't anything to fear either.

there is racism but there always will be i think.

these are minor issues though compared to what i disagree with trump on.

Hillary is a Dreadlord

Yea. He's a fucking moron who doesn't know shit about anything other cheating.

No Kumbaya singing after election ???
youtube.com/watch?v=vo9AH4vG2wA

good stuff, I love you man

I bet you get all the chicks

Other than years of experience in politics? No.

I know right, youre so smart

I love your post

have you tried reading his website, which contains his stances and policy plans/goals?

when you say black or mexican you mean poor people

Holy shit thank you.

Thank you for actually having something to say. You've made all of my time on Cred Forums worth it tonight.

you showed them man, they will never be able to recover from that

you're right let's make them only take the most menial jobs possible that don't require any sort of thinking. put them at the end of factory lines. that's all they should get. jobs from 150 years ago. make them dig ditches and shit

wait a minute if they already have jobs then why are they trying to learn new ones?!? they must already be making minimum wage.

diagnosis: you're an idiot who can't argue.

and 90% likely a trump supporter

you deserve to be pitied, not hated

Pepe is the ultimate portrayal of the loser who can't talk to girls, get a decent job or even move out of his mom's house, autistically spewing racial and sexist bigotry, finally being used by hate groups like Stormfront.

Totally fitting.

Just not participate
Kill your self

and that make her even more corrupt ...

nice trips bro

I bet you are like the coolest guy at work. chicks must dig you so much. I bet your penis is massive

Hopefully he will get shot by some towel head or mexican with in his first few days and then we get the VP doing the job.

it isn't like the original scandal was about a guy named ben.

Trump is a fucking Capitalist who thinks that people should be able to voluntarily trade with each other and keep what they earn. How in the hell is that gonna help the underprivileged classes?
>say goobye to the ecomony

I thought the turbo loser was the tfw guy.

>>Pro gun control
>Awful shit from the get-go.

You mean pro-background checks. Like everyone else.

when you say black or mexican you mean poor people..

you're dumb

How the fuck can ANY of you assholes care about this when our world is systematically being taken over by far more powerful groups?

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Forgive debt

Well? He sure as hell doesn't know shit about foreign affairs.

>She really has no upsides.
yeah actually wanting to raise the minimum wage, make education more available to anyone and addressing climate change are upsides

>the wage gap myth
and yet woman are still paid less
>systemic racism in this country
also not a myth
but at least it's important to have a dialogue if anything to see how you're wrong about both

well you're welcome. this might be the nicest threa i've ever been on in this shit hole

and you are just liberal ...
#liberalismismentaldisorder
#neverhillary
#gofuckyourself

>these are minor issues though compared to what i disagree with trump on.

your idea is only people who have no clue how to do anything should be allowed to do it. because as soona s they learn how to do someting, as soon as they get experience, they are magically immediately corrupt..

sorry your stupidity crosses all party lines and affiliations.

youre saying that a better candidate can't be less appealing in the retarded slogan department because they might have a bad PR team?

Hell successful blacks and Mexicans are even worst, they leech money off the poor people worse than whites or Asians do.

stupid frogfag

pepe is kill now
face it

Wow you sure are a tough guy, forcing people to pay what you think is fair, and forcing people to sell at a price you think is fair.
You'd better hope we never meet in real life, or I'll force you to do some things...

where do you get your info from? or is it just personal predujice?

>Deports Immigrants

Local communities who depend on them for income will collapes.

>Job oppurtunities for blacks

What makes you think they'll suddenly get jobs when they've been offered numerous chanceds in the past to do so.

>decrease poverty which is very closely connected to high crime rates.

Oh so that's why poor whites outnumber blacks in prison?

>Lower taxes on middle/lower class while taxing upper class more.

Christ if you believe that bullshit, i have some beach side land in arizona to sell you.

breitbart.com

best website ever

You might be able to stop me but not the majority who agrees with me :^)

You can't get welfare as an illegal.

inb4 when you get older like me kid you'll learn things

kek

there isn't a wage gap specifically for women.

however, there is a wage gap for people who are not aggressive enough to get more money when they're entitled to it.

that means that there are probably more men, right now, going after the raises and shit they think they deserve.

there are plenty of strong women and plenty of weak men out there too though. the overlap exists too.

No they were less appealing because when they were on the world stage vying for the Republican candidacy, TRUMP made them look like fools, he made them look like kids who got a talking from their dad, especially rubio

>Jobs Jobs Jobs

Because the president gets to decide how many people American companies hire...

Holy fuck at the stupid in this thread!

it is simple moron
will be vote in November ... you against rest of USA ... if is more of you then you win. if is not then USA win. Clinton is a worse than Capone and sad thing is that one supporting her do not care about it

nah it's just the the 14% of republicans who voted for trump are all meme sluts. that's all.

liberals sneak welfare into illegal work camps using CTR operatives as human shields

Milo, best faggot ever.

Look at what rich blacks/Mexicans do with their money

/thread

you're not even american. fuck off europoor trash

If the majority rapes toddlers will you do it too you moron?
the majority is generally retarded, especially with the flood of 3rd-world garbage flowing in with their 3rd-world views.

You do realize the slogan is "Make America Great Again" not "Make America Great Again Like It Was Before" at which point you trigger happy sjw bitches immediately bring up negative aspects about America's past. Which is ironic because you guys bring that shit up implying that others mean that, thereby getting your own panties bunched up.