Tfw femanon

>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw I'm never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opposite gender.
>tfw I never did anything to you
>tfw I have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you

Cred Forums a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".

>and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
>ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"

Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:

1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.

Me Me ME ME ME ME ME ME

SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID CUNT NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR LITTLE DIARY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I CANT STAND PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Clearly it are an attention whore who is just proclaiming her gender to get people to sympathize with you.

tits?

Didn't read
>Tits or gtfo

Get your bait out of my face it smells like you dirty boy pussy

We see your neckbeard

TL;DR
>Copy Pasta from yesterday

1. You can post a greentext story even if you're a girl, as long as you're telling the story correctly, nothing's wrong. Some people might ask to see tits, but remember "The stories and information here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything poster here as a fact." In the end, post a good story, everybody's happy.

2. It's not the best thing to do here, whether you're a boy or a girl.

3. Why the fuck not? You're anonymous here. Even if you keep posting in the thread, nobody will know it's you, so you can just "pretend" to have stopped posting while still participating in the thread.

>twf I have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you
Ever heard of anonymity?

show tits, bitch. do something good.

Is this isn't bait, which it is, I feel you Op, honeslty

fag

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo. Rules is rules.

Cred Forums=/=Cred Forums

No Tits? Gtfo

Tits

Or

Gtfo

Timestamp and tits or fuck right off....

No tits.
No timestamp.

DIDN'T READ.

No Tits? Sage it is..

Sage away boys.

Very nice

It's simple. Tits and timestamp or gtfo.

Thanks, friendo. Just doing my duty.

no tits? abandon thread guys

> my tip to her face

Attention whores must in2 tits.

tits or gtfo

Tits and timestamp, newfriends. Sage away

Tits or gtfo
Have you tried not revealing your gender? it worked for me for years.

dont think you realize what sage does

The fucking leafy chin signs

HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT ME, I'M A WOMYN!! TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY!! I'M JUST LETTING U KNOW THAT I AM A GIRL, PLEASE THINK NOTHING OF ME TELLING YOU THIS FOR NO REAL REASON, IT CERTAINLY ISN'T THAT I WANT TO BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY OR ANYTHING? YEAH, I HAVE TITS, BUT ALSO A MIND!! OMG BOYS ARE DUMB, SILLY BOYS CLUB, I AM A GIRL.

I don't think you get the point of Sage, newfriend.

Please post rare pepe's

:O

nice quints

but yeah, you literally just repeated what i said and added "newfriend"

please die

Nice

> tfw you can just find another site

This is Cred Forums bitch, what you're looking for is Tumblr

autism

I'm only here to check this

You mother Fucker

I know this is bait....but still....

We all die eventually. If you'd been here before 2010, you'd understand newfriend. It's OK though. That's why us oldfriends are here. Thanks for noticing the quads though.

You know The rules...and so so iiiii.

good one

faggot

sage doesn't "down bump" a thread, it only marks your post to not bump the thread, coming into a thread to say sage and saging it is literally doing the same thing as ignoring the thread

fuck u

How about you go to Reddit? Seems like the ideal place you're looking for

Newfriend, it pushes the thread to the reply limit without registering the saged post as a reply. Even though they changed the process, it's still a part of the culture and tradition here. If you were older than school age you might remember that and understand the importance of retaining what little of Cred Forums's culture we still can. You can piss all over my Sage, but it still brought me dubs and quints. And, again, if you'd been here longer than summer, you'd know dubs mean truth. So Sage it is.

Tits or gtfo

Still gonna need tits and a timestamp

you're wrong tho

Right or wrong, rules is rules and Sage for no Tits.

why are you using a picture of rowan blanchard?