Diaper time! Whose padded right now?

Diaper time! Whose padded right now?

me me me rearz safari!

Oooh! Post pics user! How do you like them? I've wanted to get some. Waiting on some cushies myself!

This guy. Tykables.

Weren't Tykables once known as something else?

Time to fap

Is it trap

If you have to ask...

I was this morning. Tranquility ATN. I wet the hell out of it, and when I took it off to take a shower, it must have weighed 5 pounds.

>you will never have a gf let you do this

Bump

>scat

You're fucking disgusting, even for this fetish

>poop in a diaper
>diapers made for pooping
>"Fucking disgusting"

kek ok

90% of people with this fetish consider your kind to be bottom of the barrel next to babyfurs.

Which is seriously fucking saying something.

Oh no, the shame.

No clue, sorry.

>ry
they were snuggies but that was to close to huggies and the huggies company sued to have the name changed because they did not want ABDL related to their product. Also scat usually, if not always, kills a diaper thread.

This isn't really scat at all. It's inside the diaper.

scat and messing are the exact same thing and it kills threads.

Diapers can be used for pooping as well as peeing. If this surprises you, or even bothers you, you can exit the thread.

so exactly when did sitting in a urine soaked sack of your own excrement become a sexual turn on?

You can fuck off, what part of "it kills threads" don't you get? A very small fraction of people are into this and an even SMALLER number are into scat.

Keep it to yourself.

I'm only posting poopy diapers because you're a poopy head who needs a change and won't shut up about it.

The unsaucable

>an even SMALLER number are into scat
far more scat fans than diaper fans based on the number and general visibility of sites dedicated to each fetish

I think I saved that one from Cred Forums or /soc/. Sorry lad.

compared to watersports/DDLG/MDLB/ABDL?

Nah nigga.
Take your "shitty" fetish elsewhere.

I used to be really into diapers, then my parents toilet trained me, I never looked back

Oh no user, look! A messy diaper! The horror!

I kinda don't mind them

I am sitting in a shitty diaper right now, I love the warm squishiness and am enjoying the wonderful aroma of diaper, baby powder and feces, it get me really hard

You and I both, user.

Pics

This was me a couple weeks ago after wetting and messing.

I didn't say pics from A couple of weeks ago

I'm not the one who is diapered now, is. And some other people who came by this thread.

I just also really like messy diapers. I like the squish they provide, and warmth. And the smell too.

So apparently sugarless gummybears from haribo cause explosive diarrhea. And all you have to do is eat them, not shove them up your ass like you have to do with soap and marshmallows! Anyone tried them with diapers?

I haven't. Coffee usually gives me pretty explosive release though.

I agree. Love the feel they have to them. Something that wetting alone cant compete with. Smell is also pretty great as long as nobody is going to be around for a while.

Yeah, I don't wanna force my stink on anyone (unless they consented to it). I usually do it when I have alone time for a few hours. I just love to sit in it. Always wanted to mess with others.

Has anybody ever tried wearing while in a snowsuit? I don't know why, but the idea really sets me off. Im going to do it this winter. The idea of messing in a snowsuit... cant wait!

That would be cool but it never snows where I am. Too tropical.