This is $200 in WA

This is $200 in WA.

56 grams.

That amount in other states is a felony! :-)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9wtQkSHqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fifty six grams of the same strain can get boring though.

pot is overrated, shrooms should have been legalized

2 grams over 2 ounces? :O STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!!
>Wheres the CBD and THC% at?

Not Cali

>tfw eligible for medicinal in Minnesota

so fucking what, follow the law and maybe you wont get fucked over by the police.

Eligible??? Explain?
>All humans are eligible in Michigan

that packaging would not even start to fly here in CO, but holy fuck that's a lot of pot. I've just got my wax

2 OZ is the legal limit in my state. Still wanna see that percentage

That's because Washington is full of horse fuckers

they charge that much because of how badly it was grown and trimmed

underrated

i dont care, i live in WA as well! so far ive been lauging at the jackass's getting caught with more than they should like its legal.

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ9wtQkSHqw

>all those little ass nugs
I get that at the top of the bag it says MINI BUDS, but fuck man I wouldn't buy 56 grams of deer pelts no thank you

You have to have certain conditions/disorders for MN in order to be eligible. It's not that you have to pass a test or whatever, it's just that I have a certain disorder that causes a lot of pain, so I am allowed to have pot for medical purposes.

True that, I think it's funny that 54 grams would be ok in MI, but 55 could get you raped.

Well do they actually check? Because you can just go "Muh cactus hurt" and get a card here.
>Reminder that cactus is not a body part in case anybodies done shatter today

That's some bunk ass weed lmao

2016 , caring whats "legal"

Besides the biggest impediment to weed smokers is not getting weed its employer drug testing and that's still legal in Washington.

That's cheap

give it a few years, dr's will come to the forefront that are pushovers.

weedmaps has a dr's tab that has friendly dr.s on there. or talk to someone you know who does have the card already.

i got mine in michigan but i legitimately have had a history of back and shoulder injuries that I would prefer to smoke a little over opiates.