This is it, fuckers, I'm leaving this shit stain of a website...

This is it, fuckers, I'm leaving this shit stain of a website. You almost had me killed by you guys posting one of your genius "lifehacks."

Pic related, this is how I almost fucking died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TToz0lZmK2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're an autist if you followed this shit.

What does it even do?
Blood clots?

What does it do?

Too bad you didn't die

Did literally nothing

How was I supposed to know what it did at the time? I just got done working out for fucks sake.

Why would you ever listen to anybody here?

Baited

OP here, what did it even do anyway? All I know is that I almost died because of you fuckers.

pretty much makes the artery unusable by creating a disruption in the blood flow... so yeah

This just manually flexes the tendon on my thumb? Wut. How did u do this?

How long for full effect?

Oh.. So it's just like a goofy thing.. I'm not sure if it hurts or not.. Too scared to try it myself.

OP again, it hurts like a motherfucker.

so... Good advice and lifehack thread?

mustard gas

I just tried it 4 or 5 times, nothing happened. I used a lot of pressure too

What does OP's picture do? Any medfags here?

why the fuck would you post this
goddammit

it's a carpal tunnel exercise reposted as a circlejerk "le nerve gas x'DDD" meme

it won't do shit except maybe relieve some symptoms of carpal tunnel

OP here, I actually have a fucking cast on my hand from doing this shit.

So you hyperventelate for a second to boost your blood pressure, collapsed a small vein . Did it not fix itself when it frightened you the numb and your pressure went up from adrenaline ?

If any of you try this, you are an idiot. Call 911 immediately.

This is amazing..

Lol dumbass. I bet you were one of the niggers who microwaved their iPhones too. Do it again and don't fuck up this time.

0/10

Elevator, the single player version. Dont do more than once as your brain may swell.

can confirm that this in fact works anyone who says otherwise is to much of a pussy to try it

wut does this do?

this shit feels amazing on my fucking dick

Bleach and ammonia to make crystals... Sure, Jan... More like toxic gas

OP here, glad I apparently fucked up doing that "exercise." Where did this cancer come from?

Time bomb.

You're a newfag. You yourself are cancer.

Not really, been here since 2010. Still though, no one has answered my question on what does this fucking do anyway.

this one really works

can confirm this will burn your kitchen

I can't imagine what this would do, good or bad. Is ink oil based?

anyone know what Op pic does?

He is a major fag anyway.

I've got a digger bick while doing this 11/10 would do it before phucking

No. No this is not true. Omfg you people are so numb from too much online

then wut does this do?

What does this do? Just freezes you face?

For an eternity.

Frostbite.

causes burns

so you've got a dick small enough to fit inside a jalapeno. good one bro, that's the only thing you'll be fucking ever.

At least this one is true

Hard not to say "if you do this you deserve the fucking 30 meter/100 foot flame it will cause but well, it's not knowledge you're born with tbh. We all heard it for the first time somewhen

frostbite. Up to 3rd degree if not removed quickly.

Ok people, do NOT breath carbon monoxide

FUCKING FAGGOT I JUST DID IT AND THEN READ YOUR POST YOU FUCKING FAG
I can feel something In my fucking hand

>see comments warning people not to follow lifehacks
>see people post lifehacks
this is b

but why

Hey anons, after doing this i found that my Rex gameplay improved by 9LS, what do you guys main?

I shot this in my hand once. Was drunk so no pain but LOTS of blood

i wonder how many people who "committed suicide" just followed this advice post...

>2010
>not a newfag

Kill yourself

uh what does this do?

Hoooooooly shit.
Most of these are some dumb ass shit.
That might actually kill a whole suburban family.

Blood could coagulate locally, stroke eminent but a certain numbness and panic attack for sure

OP here, almost did, thanks to you fuckers. And still didn't get my question answered. What the fuck did this do to me.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I bet 0 people followed that picture

What does this actually do. I did ot once when i was younder and seized up

Anyone stupid enough to try these need to be removed from the gene pool anyways. That being said, someone make a fake Facebook account about "life hacks" and let survival of the fittest take its corse.

I Second that question.

This gives you fucking frostbite.

just did, nothing happaned

lightheadedness leading to unconsciousness. don't do

Someone post this somewhere niggers frequent please

Same here tbh, maybe the heat creates some poisonous reaction or some spitting fire is eminent. No idea here mate

Salt causes the temperature required for the water to melt to lower, causing below freezing water to make liquid contact with the skin, freezing it

Thus causing frostburn

i think the principle here is headed oil. Pouring water to it will make it react and hot oil will explode/ splatter. again... do not do

Fucking intense pain the harder you shake your fist, perhaps you'll even break a tendon

Run it under hot water instead

This can completely destroy your tendon.

Anyone wanna get frostbite? I heard it a lot of fun!

>squeeze hand
>panic attack

Fuck off tumblr. All it does is stretch a tendon. Like hitting your funny bone. Its not bad, stop being a pussy

try it. it's kind of cool.

Haven't got FB, what does L do?

Kinda hurts... kinda feels good... Nothing really.

it just burns. It's the putting it out with water that's dangerous

He oil doesn't react with the water, the hot oil tries to float to the top of the water rapidly which causes it to mix with air combust

jokes on you user I have a cbt fetish

likes the photo

Ok so... pouring water to hot oil will make the water explode due to the oil being hotter than 100C.

I'd like to see someone try to drink a whole can of paint.

"Likes" the picture (ie +1 or upvote) did the other person to see

Sugar and nitroglycerin burns doesn't it?

it likes a photo. the idea is that if youre perving on bikini pics, you'll inadvertandly like a picture giving away your proclivity.

Yeah something like that, it was on mythbusters

Instant ejaculation.

might wanna call an ambulance man, possible blood clot now, could lead to stroke

Yeah, oil and water is pretty funny if played with in a controlled environment. But I think: Wax and water is as dangerous as oil and water. Ink is mostly water based. So ink and candle is something you may not want to fuck around with.

Wait, seriously?

Can confirm. I did this about a year ago and had a panic attack. I'm still alive though

relaxes the wrist by getting rid of one of those pesky tendons that prevent your wrist from relaxing

stretches out the muscle really hard and hurts like a bitch

>You almost had me killed by you guys posting one of your genius "lifehacks."
we have these threads once in a while

chlorine gas will melt your lungs.....sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon

i ...think i believe these. now i'm confused. i really have to stop smoking maraijuana.

Funny how pull-ups, sport fishing, kendo, lifting weights, riding a bike up hill, and about a billion other things don't kill you.

dont be so fucking dramatic, 3rd degree if you used multiple ice cubes over 20min MAYBE

yeah man, no joke, that can stop blood circulation depending on the amount of pressure you put on it and how long you held it, which can lead to coagulation

ok so guys i tried this and nothing happpened. is there a technique?

Saved
eat shit stoners

What's kendo?

salt kinda makes the situation worse there,

martial arts with bamboo sticks

Haha if only

U GOT BAITED INTO THINKING THEY GOT B8D ayylmeo

insane martial art
youtube.com/watch?v=TToz0lZmK2g

i did it back in middleschool was not bad at all just passed out for a few seconds

I tried this one, I was instantly raped by moot himself.

#gold

you DO know that this only heats metal up to a degree...metal in a microwave dosent actually hurt a microwave...at least not much if at all.

Salted ice is around -18 °F (-28 °C)
It will hurt.

OK so yes this can kill you if your out of shape. Or have bad Arterys.
Pic one,
This is like putting a rubber band on your finger til it turns purple. It just stops the blood circulation for a instant.
Pic two,
This bulges out a main vein.stopping circulation again.
Pic three and four,
This forces the blood through that closed vein. Trying to pop it or the uncirculated blood to coagulate. Like when seniors get spider veins from sitting to long it's cause by blood clotting because the the artery is closed from their knees being bent.

new microwaves can have metal in them. stopped by my parents house last week and was surprised to see their new microwave has a metal rack in it. apparently you can put metal in it

Ok, how long would you say that it takes for someone to die?

short answer: boom

cONSTANT HEADACHES?
TRY OPENING THE DOOR BEFORE YOU WALK THROUGH IT.

I can't tell if that's impressive or not. It just looks like they're just randomly hitting each other with sticks. How do they see through those masks?

Damn Cred Forums half the shit itt will kill you

Tbh I don't know what sone of these would do. Eating pickles is bad for headache or when mixed with aspirine? Maybe it's the vinegar? Several others too

godd damn man, Hate it when i see new people here die.
Rest in peace man i dont know ur name but i wont forget you.

I was there

How long would it take you to die?

You sick fuck why would post that

How long would it take you to die though?

I post this shit on my actual fb

That looks like a disgusting waste of food.

You probably wont die, ur gonna have a stroke and somone will call and ambulance for you. but good chance itll permanently effect u for the rest of ur life.

When will that happen?

Reckon whenever ur body realizes u fucked it up. Not sure tbh, u fucked up ur blood circulation

Well, it's been 2 days since I did this.

this seems like it will kill your tanks bacteria....might also target people who are on city water, that will get you a fat fine for improper disposal of chemicals, with toilet cleaner being somewhat volatile, it might also blow your toilet up

i got trolled today.

>crack egg in cup
>put in microwave for a minute
>???
>perfect poached egg like Gordan Ramsay would make.

Only it just exploded all over the fucking place and i had to scrape that shit off out of the filaments or whetever the fuck microwaves heat up the food with.

>shoots self with .22 LR with body armor on my back
>eventually bullets build up on spine
>moving up to .45 ACP, body is 45% lead
>after a while, bullets cast around my body
>i am leadman

If you tried it take some aspirin it thins the blood and go see a doctor.

It depends not instantly but maybe a couple of hours or a day depending on how fast your heart beats.
You could die in your sleep.
If your arm stings or itches go to the hospital the left arm is directly connected to the heart so getting a blood clot in that arm is kinda a instant heart attack.
But if you get help they can give you some dicoagulation medicine and it'll take care of that blood clot.

MODS

I did this a year ago. I'm alive. Still

don't do this it creates mustard gas.

WAIT WHEN DO YOU ADD THE CHEESE GOD HELP US

DONT DO IT!!!!
THIS WILL CREATE MUSTARD GAS!!!

putting a spoon in any microwave is perfectly safe

there is no cheese.

what does this do?

Haha. Stirr it first, then it wont explode

air bubbles do though, gotta stab it with a fork a few times, still pops....but no shit, i make microwave eggs all the time. still preferr to do em in a bag in water on the stove....anyone else do that?

Then it won't be poached

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

have done this before, shit is so cash

first pic pleb

>Newfag detected
so that means this post doesn't mean shit

It's just a mini heart attack, do you even cardio bro?

I microwave spoons all the time. It doesn't do anything to a modern microwave.

I don't even know if it did anything to microwaves 40 years ago.

none of them do idiot.
nothing that happens here really matters, hes not a newfag, hes pointing out the obvious.

what terrible shit does this do?

there are things you kendo and things you ken't

this will fuck you up bad...not kidding.

HOW TO DELETE THIS PLEASE HELP

Google it, my guess it is deletes important files

That's a code to delete everything on your computer, including the operating system.

But modern computers won't allow you to do this. There are barriers in place.

oh yeah sorry. In america you call that "cheese" .

What happens if Simone does this

>samefag detected
Nice to someone thinks anyone cares

As it says: refreshing your OS. It basically does some cache flushing and memory freeing. But don't forget the /* at the end of the command (it's not explained in the picture). It tells the command to start the refreshing procedure at the root level of your file system (thus including your system directory as well) rather than cleaning up only from your home directory (the current directory when you start the terminal). The latter can help already, of course, but you better include the entire harddrive.

Maybe if you learned to read?
>put ink on candle
>pour water on candle
>spills ink everywhere

ohhhh that's what its called thanks man

nope, not samefag
>Nice to someone thinks anyone cares
w-what?

>ONE SHOT JOHNNY

all my keks

What did the baiters say that would do?

please tell me this is real

It is man, buy everything you need now before he deletes it

Dumbfuck

idk ask simone fucking retard

FUCK HOW DO I DELETE MY POST

Op, I just did this I am perfectly fine you fag. Go make crystals or something. I saw a good recipe on here once. I think another user will share that if you ask.

hey Faggot that recipe didn't give me cookies it gave me a African child, do I need to reheat or something I'm confused

Cred Forums
The only place where you never know if its bait or just that retarded.

Nigger it's the exact numbers from the pic.

I dont have a radial artery, nice try

Life hack-Stick a baseball bat up your ass and you fly.

Fuck you, 4 yr old.

Fuck you, DEA

Really cool story. In high school chemistry we were making ice cream and the one kid in the class was a ball buster. The teacher told the kid to hold his hand in the ice and see how long he can hold it in there. The teacher then put salt on the ice. The kid held his hand there for a couple minutes when he pulled it out he had chemical burns all over. It was pretty neat.

Ducks up yor tendon