I did 2 hits of acid 2 days ago, i had a great time and all...

I did 2 hits of acid 2 days ago, i had a great time and all, but ever since i sobered up ive been really depressed and spaced out. ive never had a problem with depression, and i cant focus on anything.

Has anyone ever experienced this? i dont know if i was lsd induced or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xsan pedro cactus cutting.TRS0&_nkw=san pedro cactus cutting&_sacat=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it opened your eyes to a world you've never seen before. now you're back to reality and it sucks.

Yeah acid makes things pretty fuzzy after. You'll clear up

Your just drowned op. When I did shrooms sorta the same thing occurred. Acids probably a lil worse though. You probably won't have to kill yourself yet.

well thats the ting this is the 3rd time ive done acid, ive never felt like this afterwards. only thing i can point out is that the last stuff i took was synthetic, and much, much stronger.

I dont feel that way about lsd either, its really fun but i wouldnt want to feel like that all day every day, like a rollercoaster

thats why kids shouldnt do pychs faggot

A bad trip can fuck you up permanently

Syd Barret never recovered from his.

i've taken too much acid over the years, MDMA usually does that to me but acid doesn't very often

opening ther third eye is too much for the regular retarded joe

i know MDMA/Molly is really hard on your body, but i didnt think acid, especially 2 hits, could have a physical impact on you after the trip

nope not even once it makes things crystal clear

i watched a regular joe go insane on mushrooms before. he checked himself into a loonie bin for a week too. it was really something to see i'll tell you that

when I did shrooms I literally was on a happy high for a month afterwards

i took bromo dragonfly one time and fell asleep right after i took it. i woke up a couple hours later all confused sitting in my room by myself. i had this mental meltdown about every bad thing ive done in my life for like an hour and a half.

someday you'll learn kid, or maybe not,
the hard stuff fries your brain

Not true he was taking acid like they were corn flakes for brekfast,He was predisposed to mental illness LSD just sped the process up.
OP Iv had simalir feeling like the ones you are describing with other drugs it took a few weeks to get back to normal lets of exersize helps

yeah i saw dumb blonde girls go nuts on a heavy acid trip staying in the hospital for a month with psychologists

thats good to know thanks dude, ive also heard that its your seratonin levels out of balance after taking a strong hit of synthetic shit (ive taken 4 hits of regular, and it wasnt that strong)

it turns you gay

This was my experience too. First time I did shrooms I had 1.5 grams dried and didn't feel a fucking thing.

Second time I took 5 grams dried and went into space. It was a fucking amazing experience and I swear I've been happier, more creative and more focused ever since.

Love the shit.

Probably old enough to be your dad.

man youd love mescaline

LSD: Party and feel good
Shrooms: Connect with yourself
Mescaline: Connect with nature

someone gave u acid mixed with meth probably. ur dopeamine is probably really low. just eat and excersize

Psychedelics can make mental illnesses you're going to get later in life show up earlier, might be that.

Keen as fuck user. I live in Australia so it's REAL fucking hard and expensive to get my hands on anything.

its like $15 for a foot cutting on ebay

That hardly even makes sense. The amount of methamphetamine that could absorb into blotter paper is so minimal you'd hardly feel it. If he was talking about pressed "ecstasy" pills you might have a point.

You're just having a pretty heavy come down OP, wait it out. You'll be good in a day or two.

What the fuck where's this at

>ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR2.TRC1.A0.H0.Xsan pedro cactus cutting.TRS0&_nkw=san pedro cactus cutting&_sacat=0

i guess the price has gone up a few bucks on average since last year

I fucking love this. Thanks

Won't make it into the country

Is that you, muffucka?