Hey Cred Forums, what is the point of friendship...

Hey Cred Forums, what is the point of friendship? In highschool I had a bunch of friend now I have only like 2 actually decent dudes I hang with. Why do people look for friends constantly ? It's a waste of fucking time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well to you it is a waste of time.
But believe it or not, there are people that, and bear with me on this one.
There are people that actually like the company of others, who actually like time spent with others.
So the moral of the story is. Not everyone see this as a waste, faggot.

Look into your dubs and you'll see the answer to your own question. You have two friends left after having a hundred of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_of_despair

aalways wondered this op
life is shit anyway
unfair and shitty
just wait until death happen like 99% of people

Because humans are social creatures and denying so would be the same as denying the need to eat.

cuz thats what we're programed to do as human beings u fucking retard

OP here. all in saying is, a bro only needs maybe 2 decent friends and a girly friend and he's set. Any more than that is over kill and your most likley an over social douche.

Is this where we get gay?

Yea OP I feel you. However, most girls want a guy who has at least more than 4 friends. No friends might be a red flag for them.

It truly does suck, but such is the life for the red-pilled man.

So i have people to shoot up schools with

And computers were originally programmed to function as tools for basic military needs. Yet they evolved into the greatness that they are today.

Just because we were "programmed" to do something doesn't mean that we have to do it. The whole point of our existence is to evolve and constantly change, adapting to the basic needs and desires. So if one desires solitude then by all means he should bask in that glory.

Fear not user, I actually do have a gf. She's pretty rad, sucks good dick. And surprisingly doesn't judge me. So I could be a hermit snd she'd still be my woman.

You can have 2 really close friends sure. But there's nothing wrong with having 20+ not so close friends that you can talk with, party with and chat with when you bump into them.

>The whole point of our existence is to evolve and constantly change, adapting to the basic needs and desires

Which are and will be the same for the next 1000 years due to slow ass evolution.

Wish I had a girl like yours, user.

I am surrounded by women you have unrealistic standards(wants at least 4 kids, 6'5", blue eyes and the like)

Really hope I find a chill chick someday. But that's enough about me. Enjoy your time together, user. Don't fuck shit up.

We'll be dead in the next century.
>
I am surrounded by women you have unrealistic standards(wants at least 4 kids, 6'5", blue eyes and the like)

Sorry ignore that you. wasn't paying attention while typing.

Aren't you just a lucky bastard?

I've spent my whole life searching for a single friend, someone that'll actually speak to me and values me as a human being. Sure, I've had acquaintances, but they all leave sooner or later. When I try to communicate with people they just look at me and nod or some other passive bullshit.

Why aren't I allowed to have human company?

OP here again. Your problem user is you care to much. Plus I'll be your Cred Forumsro.

Of course you had a bunch of friends in HS,because you were essentially stuck in a box full of people forced to socialize. When you leave the contained enviornment of course you're not gonna have as many friends as you used to. As you get older you realize that you're not supposed to, nor do you need to,maintain a large amount of friends.

You need a handful of friends, that's it. Or have none at all, depends on who you are. But if you're gonna compare life to HS, you've already lost.

Some people work, contained environment forced to socialize

As I said, as people get older (leave HS and enter the work environment) they realize they don't need to maintain a large group of friends. People are set in their ways, making friends is much harder.

They don't need to they want to, if people r so set in their ways they would still want friends as they do but loners like u, making friends isn't hard it just happens naturally, y do u think it's hard just because u don't make many? I'm 28 btw

They look for social alliances because it projects social status and instinctively men seek to maximize their social status for security to have a better chance of women milking cum out of their dick with their vaginas to have babies and pass their genes on

I don't mean set in their ways as in stuck in a high school mentality. Sure some are, but people become more introverted, especially in todays world of no real social interaction without a computer. I would guarantee that a large part of OPs problem is his approach. People are so numb to human interaction now that opening up to someone new is a lesson in vulnerability. .