The user with the saddest, most depressing picture wins

The user with the saddest, most depressing picture wins.

>tfw already won

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1474247729646s.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=hLDr0QNCUd4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is that sad? It's just one animal eating another. That's nature

You op

Save kids life
Be like father to him
Army training when old enough
All his life he knows I saved his life
Once combat hardened use to recruit more dying kids
the cycle continues
one day have my own army since Cred Forums won't do it
>profit

Checked
I think it's sad that nobody checked these

wow...yeah..maybe you win based user

So far OP wins... all you faggots didnt post anything more sad than OP's picture.

HOLY QUADRAS

YOUVE BEEN OUT TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA

Trips checked.

>saddest pic
>dinner with awesome feline friend
Am I being baited?

sdf

the monkey is /r9k/

>Israel

that's actually a bit creepy

You sick fuck

Damn, Bruce Jenner is lookin' mighty fine these days. But seriously, what's going on here?

it's a morgue

His nuts cracked in half

You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up

>when you know doubles arn't real

Why does this make you sad heaven?

Feels

winner

Thank you, Jesus, for Lord President Trump

A boy and his pet bird?

I don't get it either, the boy is foraging for worms to feed the bird.

winner

great game

agreed

fuckem probably weren't fit to be parents anyways

This is my dick. Yes it's hard.

antz?

>probably
>HURR DURR PROBABLY
The kid is fucking dead

bitch made him bury his beer in a cooler smh

Has anyone got that side by side pic of a dying girl close-up in a warzone, then the other side is a panned back pic showing like 10 photographers taking pix of her?

that looks delightful!

Cred Forums, what is your most disgusting sexual fantasy?

I want to kidnap a little white boy, maybe in first grade or such, and train him to be my cute little chubby spoiled underage trap. I'd feed him constantly, to the point that I'd make sure there was never even one single milliliter of empty space in his tummy. I'd keep him so well fed he'd be burping and farting more often than breathing. And I'd lace all his food with estrogen, so that all that extra fat he'd be packing on would go to all the right spots and leave him a tubby little femboy with a nice big booty. I'd make him wear frilly pastel-colored diapers (since with such a high rate of food intake, he'd surely be incontinent), and after every digested feast he'd push out his overfed rear, I'd shitfuck him fervently. And despite all this gluttony, I'd groom him obsessively and make sure he was always clean, comfortable, and pretty. If I eventually trained him so well that his greed began to take a toll on my wallet, that would be alright; I'd just stop eating so he could have more. The fatter he'd get, the thinner I'd get, until he was twice as wide as he was tall and I was skinny as a stick. Just before starving to death, I'd slather myself in butter and spices, turn on the oven, and climb in. Hopefully whatever meat I'd have left on me could tide him over until the day someone else with the same fetish would happen to come along and resume care of this precious little morbidly obese angel. Can't let my perfect femmy little piggy starve just because I did.

Picture related.

Don't hold anything back, sure is easy to laugh at the pedophile but I know deep down you people are all disgusting perverted freaks too. Go on, we're all anonymous here, share your most twisted fantasy. Doesn't have to be anything like mine, as long as it's fucked up.

Fracking gf when pet bagel jump on bad. Noe must stop gf fracking cause she larf and condor come off in convultures. Luck bagel in crater, go to dressing but no more condors. We use drumming method gf say. What drumming? Is days since egg drop. Can't get prego on egg drop days. Fracking with no condor, much buenoer, say am to embarking! gush comely all up in gf humerous. She say, best no prego egg drop hold the bagel without condor organic convultures ever!

why would you do this to me?

OH DONT YOU SEEEEE WHAT I MEAN

i.4cdn.org/b/1474247729646s.jpg

>saddest webm award

i get it

it's depressing because of the deeper meaning

it's a gif so you thought it would be animated

when it's not you're disappointed

you then realize even if it had been animated it would have been no less of a dead broken meme that was never funny

you then realize this entire turn of events has been an abstract metaphor for your social life

waiting every day for the one little pleasure of the flesh that will brighten it up,

and never tasting real happiness,

just the same unfunny memetic garbage day after day after day

eat, sleep, shit, have a chuckle

and it all amounts to nothing

I'm a white cis male I'm never sad.

Jebus

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my paintings, you little bitch? I'll tell you what, I ranked Master Sergeant in the USAF, and I've been involved in numerous art demonstrations across the country, and I have over 30,000 confirmed paintings. I am trained in wet-on-wet oil technique and I'm the top devil beater on the entire PBS television network. You're nothing to me but just another brush cleaning. You think you can get away with saying that shit about me after I kicked the bucket? Think again, mud mixer. If only you could've known what agony city your "unhappy" little comment was about to bring you to, maybe you'd had held your fucking brush. But I'll tell you what, you couldn't, you didn't and now you're painting the price, you goddamned paint sniffer. I will SHIT Van Dyke Brown all over you, and you will drown in it like the effervescent shit stain that you are.

˙oppᴉʞ 'pɐǝp ƃuᴉʞɔnɟ ǝɹ,no⅄

better option than being captured by muslims

lost

Highesy of keks

anyone have the vid of the guy dropping his 2 liter when he tries to get a sip?

chek'd

why did i just save that, i don't wanna feel feelings like that again

>filename

Lost

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

I chose this without looking but it sort of fits.

Because some part of you knows that you need to watch that over and over again.
It's either going to bring you down or make you stronger. Whatever happens, your mind wants a change.

Oh look we a have a tumblr fag

The guy who took this photo later killed himself over the grief he had to live with for not helping that lil nigger

WINRAR!
and kek

this faggot
>gmt

She'll prolly never be strong enough for that even if you were to save her life (it's a girl)

That's the joke
>Tumblr artist the game
>No Luigi none of them look super pregnant

Replying because you're a liberal hippie nigger loving faggot. Now gtfo my Cred Forums before I cut off your shylock nose and stuff it up your jew ass.

Kill yourself you retarded 90s kid.

You guys might wanna go to the doctor, you might have possible austism

Gordon Freeman, the last man, living the rest of his days among the vortigaunts.

>sans calling someone a tumblrfag
>probably cooperated with alphys on research
>alphys is a fat lesbian who watches romcom anime, uses weeaboo emotes unironically, rp's with her friends, writes lemon fanfics of actual people in her life, and built a highly stylized robot tranny
>sans
>close and old friend of most enormous tumblrfag in existence
>unironically calling someone a tumblrfag

wew

HOLY SHIT, YOU CAN USE THE COPY PASTE BUTTON?! HOW CAN I DO THAT?

But I'm glad this happened

Sad trips

>two happy people
>comfortable enough to adopt instead of having a kid and forcing an orphan to wait for a set of parents that may never come
>brave enough to take on a minority child despite people like you laughing at them and assuming that he's a cuck

You are the saddest part of this.

You might wanna consider a kike girlfriend
>pic related...will help you doing so

I hate Hilary as much as the next guy, but yeah...

calm down princess
don't want you stroking out on us

Winrar.
Call me a faggot, but that episode always gave me the feels.

Based on the look on that cat's face I'd say rape is what's really for dinner...

kek kill yourself or become a tranny those are your only options

I cant wait until the one on left turns 18. I'd love to fuck it until it passes out

this tbh

Lol saw the ED article on this a few days ago.

Get off Cred Forums mom

What the fuck am I looking at

what is this?

its time to fucking stop

brutal

>two happy people

you mean: one happy wife

also, shut up cuck. see here:

Watch out with those edges kid. Dont want to cut yourself now.

fool gettin jacked

WHAT THE FUCK

The fuck did you have to post this for? People are sad enough

I'm surprised it took this long to get to this faggot ass bullshit

This made me happy until I realized there's an alternate universe where I sucked her off

>TFW nigger used for saddest pic

What are you 12?

You no account bitch nigger

>hiding behind ad hominem because the truth hurts

Didn't think I'd find my new wallpaper here

/thread

Some sort of crude feline CPR

why doesn't he just kill that bird and eat it?

stupid nigs

#Trump2016

Soen, Cognitive.. Good album!

everyone step aside, I got this

>here lies Jim the squirrel
>all he wanted was to bust one more nut

Hey i need someone to help me with a medical question on this thread. I shot my friend point blank in the face with a pellet gun →

No, you are learning a valuable lesson.

KEVVIIINNN CAAARTTERRRR OOOWOOOHHOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=hLDr0QNCUd4

would marry/10

The photographer killed himself over the guilt of not helping the child.

Where are the people like this on there?
All I can find are fut tumblrinas now.
How's a guy supposed to get pussi?

fat*

Man suffering from a cluster headache, AKA suicide headache.

Known as the worst pain that any human can endure, more than severe flash burns, child birth.
Only remedy is time, or large-unhealthy doses of pure oxygen and a cocktail of a opiate injections, which only work 'some' of the time.
They are also known as suicide headaches.

The parent had too many kids for that shithole country.

wtf do you think is happening in Africa?

>tfw your heart dies over a story of a cat that you can relate to

>How's a guy supposed to get fat

Eat more you skinny fuck

God that's so painful. I once got hacked for a santa along with like 120m in gold. I almost threw up

I think Bernie was an overrated bitch nigger,
but I'd really like to beat those bitches to death

Africa is doing just fine. Don't believe everything you see on tv

Thats only sad in a hilarious way

runescape you fucking newfag

Sander's face, kek!

Typical chymo, "I know deep down you're all like me" No, we're not. You're mentally ill and deserving of death

This guy threw his own party didn't he?

>unironically supporting an argument with undertale lore
gtfo

did you mean
>white africa is doing fine

He is now dead

what happened to simba here?

Neeto

Nerve gas

How can a man be so pathetic to consider people in Cred Forums his friends?

Too many Africans.

No, i'm not baiting here. Ethiopia and Somalia are fucked, but the rest of Africa is doing fine. Seriously

yes you are

i meant all of Cred Forums not all of humanity

so actually i'm right

Either just woke up, or broken back.
Probably the second.

can some explain what that is

That kid will grow up to be just another no account nigger and you know it, cuck!
But you live in a magical world where everybody's equal and holds hands under the rainbow! Real life is a bitch and evolution has NEVER favored the weak people like you

a likely unconscious man leaking gross brown stuff from a severe laceration in his inexplicably enlarged and discolored scrotum

this is what happens when you don't ejaculate on a regular basis

your balls fill up with sperms and burst

Kek

What?

That's everybody in Italy

I cant post a picture of a mirror

Fake

(not the girl, the text)

No joke! I was going to go to bed, but not now

>implying it's not actually happy since the vulture will get food for its cute vulture babies

why do so many vultures love black kids?

>implying the overall behavioral differences exhibited in the black race are likely a consequence of the same genetic makeup that makes them black

gr8 b8 m8 r8 8/8

Nobody gives a shit

that poor bird he aint getting much nutrition off of that kid

Your mother doesn't give a shit about you,cuck.

>"nobody gives a shit"
>gave a shit
gr8 b8 m8 r8 the b8 88/88 best b8 in the st8 i 8n't db8in' i aprEC8 gotta sk8 h8 2 B l8

How's that famous river doing nigguh, you know, duh Nile?

>IDF DESTERER

Thanks for proving my point, molesto

Pugs are so disgusting and obnoxious. Why would anything want to cohabit with one of these little hunks of shit?

:(

Thats not sad lol

what point

i didn't prove your initial point

are you implying you had another point which i just proved

because
between two points exists an implicitly defined edge

fucking roasted

That's exactly what I was implying, faggot

No bait intended

Still enough to please a woman. Could look like this.

thought this was saddest picture... not ylyl

>lost

the man that took this photo killed himself because he was feeling guilty

Having seen this I know she is successful in her hunt and feeds her young

Story?

Checked and agreed

Magneto got separated from mum

i dont get it...

looks like one of the little animations they have at bowling places

You're a rapist in waiting.

I hope you enjoy prison, faggot

Yeah because seeing another human like that in person is quite different than looking at a picture.

>cites statistics to support case
>statistics are irrelevant to argument
gg fuckwad

all that proves is that the black race exhibits undesirable behavioral characteristics, which is something we already knew and that no one is debating

if you're trying to prove those characteristics are GENETIC, then you gotta show us the GENETIC evidence

i don't fuckin see any

PT (silent hills) was cancelled

He sees a woman in the hall and got scared

the majoirity of rapists dont go to prison, you fucking retard

Look at the child rapist trying to justify his misdeeds.
You deserve to die, did you realize that?
Probably not, you types are always too selfish...

nuh uh, i'll never rape anyone, you can't make me

a fantasy is just a fantasy

no matter how sexy a fat little boy is, i would fucking NEVER put him through anything like what my dad did to me

Cred Forums not Cred Forums

fuck you

And the PT demo was taken off the Playstation store. Also, don't Playstation demos degrade over time?

i'm not a child rapist though, just a pedophile

I've committed no misdeeds

Is that a paratrooper?

>Also, don't Playstation demos degrade over time?
Oh don't tell me that, is that legit? I still play PT when i'm bored

Who's taking the picture? Couldn't the dude with the camera shoo off the vulture and hand the skeleton a sandwich?

It's not my job to learn you, bitchnig

This episode made me cry and hug my dog all night. Thanks for reminding me of my dead best friend. Asshole.

Don't worry user
People like you and I
We'll have PT forever :^)

>tries to make shit tier racist joke
>ends up being correct on a weird level

Im not agreeing with you though you still deserve lymph node cancer

Cred Forums Cred Forums /r9k/ is there a difference? the same bitter losers poisoned by their redpills

Your inability to let things go and admit you're a scumbag show why you WILL end up in prison.
Just gettin' your asshole torn up! I can't wait!

Fun fact: The photographer killed himself after taking this
And you ruined my fap.

My Cred Forumsro

Yeah, I was really looking forward to it, honestly. I love me some Silent Hill.

wow look at mr edgy over here

So why don't you do everybody a favor and kill your faggoty ass self, punk?

Fucking lol at that face

Looks like a tailgunner or a bottom gunner on a B52 in WW2. The reason he's scared is because they're almost always died.

Winner.

And?

They're not disgusting when they actually have snouts and they aren't too riddled with fucked up shit in them.

That's adorable, no really.

Me too

Cred Forums has slightly more integrity

That's not for me, at least not the version in the universe we're currently in

Moar liek infagrity, amirite?

Cats go limp as a reflex when grabbed by the scruff

You both a couple of douche-tards

Gimmie the demo!!!!

what game is this?

what game?

ShondoL's Emergence.

yeah it is

it's called being persuasive

if we disagree, it's the moral obligation of each of us, for the betterment of mankind, to instill feelings of doubt in one another until one of us crumbles, thus allowing us to discern which worldview possesses more integrity

if you'd rather just hoard your beliefs like a shut-in without having to justify them to anyone, you're doing a disservice to all mankind

Firewatch. If you ask me it looks like a typical indie walking simulator ala Going Home. But that's just me

(cricket noises and a couple of coughs...)

top kek m8

that nigga aint gonna make it