Dear Cred Forums. I really want to quit coming here but you keep sucking me back in...

Dear Cred Forums. I really want to quit coming here but you keep sucking me back in. What's the longest period you have been able to leave for? What method did you use to stay away? How did you falter and come back?

>Cred Forums clean for 7 years
>old friend and i used to derp around all the time
>we craved gore threads
>god damn to high for this shit
>lost contact after highschool
>she an hero'd last october

Woah woah woah. I didn't say feels thread!

i tried /d/ once
>once
>but i couldn't see the keyboard when my penis was fully chapped
>fully
>my goo used the power of 9000 suns to guid me on me here
>to this day, know cpu, AI, justice league has been able to find the answer to The Game.

There are lots of other imageboards than the ones on this site.

I only check back on this board every few weeks as a habbit now.

Your best solution for leaving is going to another site.

And for real, fuck the catchpa here.

I'm not going to lie, I basically come back here to see just how bad its getting.

Cock rate threads, roll threads, copypasta, and IRL little kids.

I only check this board out of all of Cred Forums. And not all that often.But this place has really gone downhill.

About two years ago I was getting pissed off at myself for spending all my time on Cred Forums and not accomplishing anything. I came up with a plan and I had to try it a few times before it worked. I started the thread I said I was 15 and I claimed I had just gotten pussy. That earned me three year ban, which helped a lot, but I would still come and lurk a little but not often. About a week ago someone said something that triggered me and I wanted to respond so I tried it and it let me. So here I am. I'm well over 18 by the way

you're mean habit, not habbit?

I mean hobbit, I'm gonna smack the gob out your mouth.

2 months because banned post CP op

Wondering how long before this thread gets deleted since meta threads aren't allowed after all.

The day someone replied to me. The day I got dubs, in a dub thread. I haven't missed a single day. I can't leave, and I'm happy.

If we're just talking Cred Forums I've left for a year or two at a time. The only times I've ever left Cred Forums were when I was homeless with no internet access or in jail.

Alright spill it faggot

Not a whole lot to spill. Multiple dui's, the second being I rolled my car off an interstate a state away from where I was living so went to jail and came out woth nothing, worked my way back up. Spent many months homeless and hitchiking but all in all those have been the tamer times in my life, but the only internet access I had during those times were at public libraries and I wasn't about to browse this shithole there.

Sounds like you've had a pretty cool life, minus the stints in jail. Stay out of trouble, man.

This last time spent homeless though I literally sucked dick and got fucked in the ass for money, gangbanged my meth dealers gf with a granny and an older dude, and saved an ex gf from a crazy stalker. Was pretty eventful and all true. Now I live back with my mom and want to kill myself.

*tranny, not granny

Thanks user. What about your life? Ever made it away from this place?

i left for a few years...like from 2088-2010..just got bored of it; holy shit is it worse now...lol.

Everything's worse. Us included.

>other imageboards
Like which ones?

>What method did you use to stay away?
I removed it from my favorites bar.