I need help breaking Windshields

I need help breaking Windshields.

Hey b, Im getting a motorcycle soon and I want to be able to fuck with other people on the road because I dont care if I die.

Im thinking a bunch of broken ceramic from old spark plugs to throw at car windshields.

Any other ideas?

>Inb4 edgy faggot kill yourself if you fuck with my car youre dead
Normies need not apply to this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhlmKHbPFhU
youtu.be/llu-ckEe5cQ?t=230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

steel ball

You might not care if you die, but do you care if you end up a quadraplegic for 50 years?

Bal bearings.

I heard of bikers using them before. And and carrying a mag light

>normies need not apply
Can you not read?

You know the probability of you being scum increases alot just for riding a motorcycle?

Now that you have confirmed it by telling us your edgy teenage plan, why don't you just kill yourself?

You said it yourself that you don't fear death; no one will miss you.

It will happen very soon too, I know when I drive my f150 around I'm a very good driver, until I see a little shit splitting lanes.

Then I kick it into max overdrive, and run you little fucks right off the road. Want to over take me? Nope, I'll make sure my v8 gives you no room at all. It's great fun.

Splitting lanes ? I'll put my tires right on the yellow line, see if you want to split then. Oh god I'm getting wet just thinking about it.

You know what:
>Fuck this thread I'm going for a drive

Nigger detected

Fake post and gay, gopros are real.

>Hey guys I have a go pro you can't do anything

God I wish I ran ran into you one of these days, let's see how much your little faggot cam helps you

Get some whistlers installed in your exhaust. Loud ass noise. Totally legal too.

I carry a gun when I ride. I'm not the only one, either, and it's because of assholes like you. Tough guy.

Its not about protecting me from you, its about forcing you to bend over in prison for a black guy named bubba who is not a fan of lube for 30 years.

This is now a faggots getting rekt thread, because we all hate bikers

spark plug

OP.... I replace windshields for a living. Let me tell you that ceramics from a spark plug doesnt work on windshields. They are very reinforced by the lamination process. You will need to hit it with a pretty good amount of force.

This actually happened to a friend of my family's... some douche in a pickup got pissed at a motorcyclist passing him and he ran him off the road and killed him

our friend actually did have a gopro (a lot of them do for this exact reason) and caught the whole thing.... the fucking asshole is doing 25 to life for second degree murder

fuck you faggot

Yeah and there are more cars than bikes on the road, of which many carry guns too.

More importantly any Honda civic will run your faggot ass right over, plus put a gun in that civic drivers hand?

Thats a Recipe for your cunt splattered on the pavement, so keep talking bitch.

Why not just get a 10 gauge shotgun, saw that shit off, and kill people while driving?

youtube.com/watch?v=QhlmKHbPFhU

Confirmed retard.

Its like automotive 101 that ceramic is perfect for breaking car windshields you fucking idiot.

im gonna masturbate later to the thought of you inevitably getting ass raped in prison because you're such a tough guy

throw yourself into windshield

Ceramic and "brickbats". The corners and leftover broken pieces of bricks same use and effects

>broken ceramic from old spark plugs
Why are you under the impression that this is a thing that people do?

do you not know what a windshield is you retarded cock sucker? they are treated differently so you don't have as much glass in your face

Have fun user but be careful of chinks in 4x4s, thats what killed my first bike

Mfw I've ran 4 bikers off the road, one became paraplegic, another 2 broke several bones, while the last one just took a tumble. All 4 of their bikes were rekt.

Best part incoming: no consequences for me, sure did I scoot to the far right of my lane? YES SIR. Did I change lanes without signalling just to fuck a biker up? YUP. Did I make a sudden turn without warning? ABSOLUTELY.

The little cunts all caught me on video too, but guess what? When you act like a cunt on the road, swerving through traffic, going 90 in a 65, etc...that's your fault. And you pay the price, not me because I "forgot" to use my blinker.

TL dr
>Bikers act like hard asses then complain like little bitches when they get hurt due to their stupidity

dumb asshole
youtu.be/llu-ckEe5cQ?t=230

I used to keep a pocket full of large ball bearings. They work well. I've heard of others using batteries, but I've never seen the results first hand.

nice try faggot

b8 1/10 no way in hell you wouldn't get sued into poverty

I genuinely hope your children get cancer

Windshields are glass laminated w/plastic.
Side windows are tempered glass and will shatter
when hit by sparkplug "Ninja Stars"

if you think this is at all believable you're inconceivably retarded

Keep telling yourself that cuckboi, I encourage you to go out and experience it for yourself (:

>implying only people in Cuckfornia own motorcycles

There some places in the world where people aren't fucking qorthless welfare tumblr faggots.

i do... i take my bonneville out a few times a week

where in fuckall did i say anything about cali you kike bitch?

i ride in nj and mass to visit my gf who also rides, its faggots like you guys that make me worry overtime she gets on the road

I bet your GF looks like a truck driver.

>nj
>mass
>implying those states aren't as shit stupid as Cali
Next you're gonna tell me you ride in Vermont, you faggot fuck.

Can you get any lower than being a degenerate biker?

It is. Copfag here.

Given the flow of this thread, the only thing I can think of is a nigger biker.

This is the best you can come up with? Fuck, you're beta. Congrats on being the normie.

Posting on japanese image board used mainly for sharing pictures of transvestites?

Being a faggot in a big lifted truck trying to run over the degenerate bikers.

Nice try

Hurr durr yerturb sed so!

Fucking hell, kid. I'd kill you for free.

Touché

Just regular street cop. Idgaf what these guys say they did on the internet. Also the guy who suggested brickbats.

>Thinking cops cant be btards too.

What about using like 12 inches of a heavy duty chain?

You have a criminal justice degree or are you a police academy copfag?

>btards
Fuck off cancer

How much of a normal day do you just sit around in your car doing nothing?

He's the neighborhood cuck who goes around telling the niggers to lower their music, only to come back home to another nigger tracheally raping his wife through his neighbor's anus.

That's a very unique image, user.

btard is what you call a member of anonymous who goes on the b board of the chan.

Dipshit your worse than op

>btard
>b
Are you fucking kidding me with this? Fuck you cancerous fag. You'll never be a Cred Forumstard

Not enough.

Tfw you realize you accuse someone of being a horrible person yet you cant distinguish between "your" and "you're"

clear glass marbles. the big shooter ones.
they'll shatter along with the windshield and will be unlikely to be noticed among the broken glass.

also harder to get fingerprints off of shattered glass

Both. Academy was part of the degree program. Self mandated. Not sponsored.

Pieces of ceramic

Or just whole spark plugs

>we all hate bikers
Biker here, I hate people who drive like idiots and laugh when they get themselves hurt (like your vid) but not all bikers are like that. Some of us (not enough, unfortunately) do the speed limit, stay in our lane, and use turn signals.

Keep posting the idiots getting rekt, though. They deserve it for driving like that and giving the rest of us a bad rep.

is there a lot of racial profiling that goes on as a cop?

Not bad, user. You sound like one of the few officers that actually know the law.

Not the copfag, but the problem with that question, ESPECIALLY nowadays is all it takes it one to respin the 'all white cops are racist and all coloured cops are traitors to the cause' bullshit.

Gay as AIDS.

Nope. As a matter of fact you're told over and over again to leave any pregudice you may have at home, approach every situation the exact same way every time, and no matter the situation use objectivity and never get emotional. If you do the same thing to everyone then you can never be justifiably accused of preferential treatment or discrimination.

>pregudice

I'm told that simply because of the degree I'm something like 75% more likely to shoot someone. Hasn't happened yet

What kind of idiot drives a motorcycle without gloves?

Prejudice* sorry my phone didn't correct it when I typed it

>I dont care if I die.
Then be a hero, and go on a suicide bombing mission to take out the Kardashians, Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, and/or the Jenners

Holy shit this.

Get rid of that ape kanye too. Might as well take nigger queen rihanna

>tough guy
>needs a gun to defend himself

Bricks nigga

That surprises me since profiling is a part of law enforcement policy in my state ( Arizona ). Profiling isn't even illegal.

lel@ your slow ass truck being able to outrun any motorcycle

lel@ you having the balls to be assertive in any context in any aspect of your sad life

1) Kanye is talented, more than you will ever be. so like haters gona hate?

2) Touch Miley and I'm gonna go navy seel on you

So, I'm not a biker, but I don't mind lanesplitting, it theoretically reduces traffic for everyone, but:

If lanesplitting is good, why can bikers argue FOR lanesplitting, then COMPLAIN about not getting a full lane.

Copfag here again. It is the opinion of most cops(at least all the ones I know) that it would be better if more people were armed. There is literally no argument for not going armed if you can. Some of the most gruesome shit happens in what you would think to be the safest areas. And it's literally situations where if the victim was armed and trained they would still be alive. Being a "tough guy" is one of the fastest ways to get yourself killed and doesn't do shit to stop a killer with a weapon.

>Maximum overdrive

kekekekekekekekekek

why not just drop those land spikes on the ground behind you. you could be like spy hunter. pour oil behind you. drop land spikes. light of flares and throw them backwards.

Here in South Carolina they often have shorts and flip-flops with no shirt or helmet. Sometimes they'll have a helmet hooked on the back of the bike instead of onl their head, and occasionally no shoes at all.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.

what this?

Monkeys fist knot with ball bearing inside and keychain

It's illegal in my state. Not going into where tho. Sorry. But I will say that I do agree with AZ on why it isn't there. If you're brown and have docs then show the docs and be on your way. Illegals are breaking the law by remaining. We have a lot of them but here we are told to treat them as we would anyone else. That doesn't mean we just let them go for driving without a license. But if we just happen across one we can't really do anything.

Lel@you just spouting shit from your northern asshole, making no significant claims.

>Typical biker attitude.

>Kanye is talented
NIGGER
>Defending Miley
NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Being a mustang driver?

Oooohhh that's close one.

nigger detected kys

>seel
>sea eir land

I am a biker, and I think those people riding between the lanes are being dicks. It's not legal, it's not safe, and it's basically just cutting in line just because you can.
I wait in line with everyone else, and I deserve a full lane like everyone else. I don't ride tandem, I don't weave in and out, and I don't change lanes without signalling first.

Basically, fuck those guys for giving bikers a bad name.

This

I'm probably using the wrong word. I don't mean stopping or detaining simply on the basis of skin color. I'm talking about: If you are young, black, and driving in a certain neighborhood.... or young white nice car in a shitty part of town.

if you are white, college age, on the free way with east coast plates - good chance you have weed on you.

The "skin color" thing is illegal, and complete bullshit. My asian wife has been pulled over multiple times for that crap, once so the cop could just hit on her for a while. I know plenty of "good" cops, I also know plenty of corrupt as shit fuckholes. Source: used to smoke rock with a vice cop.

How do you feel about mandatory drug tests for all cops?

oh shit u took my bait!

The ruseman strikes again!

Wow kid your mother allow you to be up this late on sunday?

I'm an old fashion guy and like to carry one of these when I'm cruising on my bike.

Nice

Gonna be funny when OP gets fed his dick the first day of doing this

I give bikers a full lane, unless they are already splitting the lane.

But lanesplitting is legal in a lot of euro countries, and in California.

But wow, when it happens where I live other drivers get visibly upset.

I've seen an older white guy in a Mercedes get stopped and have freshly bought drugs and he was stopped for being an older white guy in a Mercedes in the projects. Simply because he turned down the wrong street and got out of his car. It stuck because the officer could articulate that HE shouldn't have been THERE. Same with a black guy in a nice neighborhood. But that usually doesn't go anywhere. If you know your areas you know who lives there. You get out and talk to people and they will tell you SO MUCH. The college age kid thing? Sure you look for it but that comes after you've got the person out then you find it. Don't see everyone's face that much if you're just driving behind them. And if you're sitting watching a stop sign or red light you're typically looking for that specifically. You don't go "well that guy looks suspect. Better fuck with him". But stuff does stick out and if there's an obvious reason(broken taillight, headlight out) you check it out. That stuff is usually a warning or at best a ticket that gets shredded after proof of repair. Drug tests for everyone is already a thing. Like bunches. That's cool. As far as your wife's story? I have a good one. One of our state troopers just got his hat bolted on at the state academy and left in his new cruiser and saw a hot blonde in a red convertible. He ran her plates to get her number and all of a sudden he got radioed back to the barracks. Turns out she was ?BI(not telling you my state) undercover and the car was impound and part of an investigation. Dude got fired on the spot for abusing the state criminal database.

>How to spot a newfag 101

This isn't road rash sir