I feel like I'm about to OD on cocaine... Help a brother out by posting the most random shit you have?

I feel like I'm about to OD on cocaine... Help a brother out by posting the most random shit you have?

Thanks Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KbANp9cRd6o
youtube.com/watch?v=8OrZwelINq8
youtube.com/watch?v=IVWQRqmmTxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop being a pussy, you'll be fine.

You sure man? I don't feel like that right now. Right now I feel like I'm about to have a stroke

that's because you just did coke you retard

What's that about?

splash some cold water on your face, drink some ice water too

I've been there, you need beer and cigarettes.

chug water, no alcohol or stimulants - you'll be fine, and being calm will help (seriously - being calm will make you physically feel better faster, because freaking out adds to the circulatory system effects)

Take a benzo to chill out

I can't I'm in the garden! I do feel like I need another drink!
I've got to be up in less then 3 hours, what are my chances?

I had a coke overdose once, granted it wasnt super severe. First youll probably barf. Then get really sweaty, have palpiltations and have a tough time catching your breath.

Should I smoke a spliff?

I don't have benzo... What even is that stuff?

you're on stimulants, this feeling is bound to come.

literally chill pill

I once OD'd on pepsi.

Do another line and tell your boss you've got the shits.

Xanax, klonopin, even a valium. It'll chill you out.

If you don't have any smoke some weed. Drink some cold water. You're fine.

get your life together and stop doing blow, it's retarded and you're going to run yourself into the ground

any uppers are bad news. think about it like your phone battery. you're all hyped upp, running every app on your phone with the GPS and 4G on and shit. your battery is gonna run out doing that shit.

but instead of lying there dead waiting for a charge you'll actually fry your brain and body and kill yourself.

my suggestion is to be calm and relax, sounds simple but just fucking chill. I've been on a 4 day injected methamphetamine binge and it was so anxiety inducing I'm sure I felt the same way you do

drink, eat, smoke some dope and cigarettes, get some beer.

and don't ever fucking put another stimulant besides maybe some working man's crank (coffee) in your body again

btw
>that feel when I'm writing this at my gfs in her bathroom while taking a shit and I have to use tissues as toilet paper

tobacco's a stimulant, so it might compound some effects

yeah dude, weed is a downer, it'll help heaps.

Kids these days fucking with drugs and not knowing interactions.

Snort everything gram you have and end your life in the process.

it has a stimulant effect initially, but after 5 minutes or so it does slow your heart rate.

alcohol cross-metabolizes with it to make cocaethylene, so look that shit up first. It's also way easier to OD on than either component alone

But don't the tissues get all mashed up in your hand?

I was about to post this. I'll save you the Google trouble OP

>Cocaethylene is the ethyl ester of benzoylecgonine. It is structurally similar to cocaine, which is the methyl ester of benzoylecgonine. Cocaethylene is formed in vivo by the liver when cocaine and ethanol coexist in the blood

Don't bother drinking alcohol. Take some pills as mentioned earlier or smoke some weed.

Do some deep breathing exercises. I always do them after a bunch of blow and it helps slow your heart rate.

This post...proof that b is dead

>does meth
>lectures others about coke

Fuck off you judgemental ex-junkie faggot and stop overexaggerating. Worry about yourself.

Also,

>implying you have a gf

:^)

not at all, worked like a normal toilet paper

pretty soft, probably bc name brand 2 ply.

back on topic nobody should ever do stims unless necessary.
worst tier of recreational drugs period.

I like cokeahol, makes me feel good. Speed junkie though coz coke is too cheap.

does your peeper still work

No speed?

over a year clean from the needle, longer than that for dope or anything that hard.

never did meth like that, I was a heroin addict at the time and was wding so 4 days of meth was better than that.

I just don't ever want someone to feel that shitty. stims suck.

ketamine kicks ass

Well I love a bit of charlie and the only negative side effects it gives me are not being able to sleep and having an empty wallet.

I fucking love ketamine. Tried some 2CB-Fly the other day. It's like acid but better.

only ever done real coke twice. Done a lot more meth. clean from all of it for over a year which is an awesome feeling.

like the 4th time I've said this in this thread but stims really suck and hurt you, rum you dow, and will turn you into a Montana meth project poster.

Drink. If you actually are oding dow like at least a 12. Itll keep ya from dying from toxicity . if you're just having a panic attack because you're a baby, grow up

Lets have a thread all about you!

lucky, always wanted to try the 2c or 25 family.

probably tried 25i on accident at least once when it was sold to me as acid.

ketamine is absolutely the best drug ever imo. it's not without its negatives. but the feeling of injecting ketamine is more pleasurable a trillion orgasms, true love 45553 times, and a quadrillion huts of heroin.

Enjoy not pissing faggot.

I would never inject. I like to put half a gram up my nose and fall down the hole with some good music.

Ketamine doesn't prevent you from pissing you uneducated faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=KbANp9cRd6o

It does shrink the bladder though. Still, love me a good K-Hole.

K
Keep me posted on your bathroom ruitine faggot.
I beg to differ.

Nice, I like a bit of Hip-Hop.

youtube.com/watch?v=8OrZwelINq8

Never been Hippy pop mate.

I put this on the speakers one time and my mate was so out of it that he didn't notice me do it and thought he was imagining it the whole time.

youtube.com/watch?v=IVWQRqmmTxA