What does Cred Forums smoke

what does Cred Forums smoke
Marlboro southern cut, tastes like sweet pancakes.

parliaments. smoked the last cig and going to quit. any advice?

e-cigs. Don't mind the anti-vape faggots. It helps.
Pall Mall smoker here (I simply don't want to quit.)

not worth quitting, you die anyway. I prefer quality over quantity in life if you like to smoke keep doing it, cigarettes are the most enjoyable thing to do if they kill me at 50 so be it i fucking enjoyed them ill be smoking on my death bed.

There's that option too.

Yeah im puffing an e-cig right now they are good for when your too lazy to go out for a smoke only use it inside though.

Had 7 strokes. Had to quit or I would die. I enjoyed smoking but not that much.

I'm not white trash or an edgy teenager, so I don't smoke.

go ahead and laugh

I used to smoke those. I miss smoking

are you an alcoholic? only people i've ever seen that smoke 305's are alkies that buy them at the liquor store with their booze because they're cheap as fuck.

To each his own, menthol just isn't my cup of tea

I roll my own. Usually Good Stuff tobacco and Zen tubes. I love only paying 80 cents a pack.

Camel Turkish Royals

I'll have a big fucking cigar every few months.

I smoke legal marijuana.

You should vape, OP.

Tobacco is deadly.

a little, but i dont buy them from a liquor store, in my area they charge more then want gas stations do.

Go home Chris, you're drunk.

Same here, though some fucking vapers consider that shit sacrilege.

I smoke and vape, it helped me cut back a bit from a pack a day to half a pack i don't plan on quitting completely though.

I smoke spirits (golds) when my vape isn't cutting it, or when I'm with other people who smoke.

indian res
$10/carton

FUCKING MARLBORO MIDNIGHTS

Tastes like sweet ass.

Reds are the only way to go

also some shitty ass cigs

I got a res a 2 hour drive from me, used to get a shit ton of tobacco for rollies 50 dollars got me 350 tubes worth of tobacco

Marlboro Black

yeah they taste like shit but when tax smokes are $100 a carton i dont care im saving myself $90

My nigga. I smoke southern cuts and reds.

i live like 30m away it's well worth the drive. get my tax free gas there too, fuck the government

red tobakko is best

>Djarum blk chry

i roll my own cause its cheap

i smoked those for a while, had to stop because them made me feel sick af

tobacco is too expensive, would rather spend money on weed.

My nigga