What would you do if your friends all saw the viral nudes of your girlfriend? pic related

what would you do if your friends all saw the viral nudes of your girlfriend? pic related

jerk off

Probably think it was kind of hot to be honest.

I mean, they've asked for them before but them just "finding" them would be interesting.

Hm. I would freak out and probably kill myself. But more because of a reason that they knew that I'ma fucking degenerate, not becouse they saw her naked. I only posted my ex btw

Moar

yeah, also I would be turne on for a while

nice 1

id jerk and ask for comments on what they thought of her

does the thought of her spread around for everyone to jack off to turn you on?

at first no but it does more now i know all about her sexual past snd those stories are very hot

I'd look at them smugly like "yeah, I hit that"

Fuck off faggot

It scares me and turns me on at the same time.

yeah same here its a weird feeling

I know. I posted my ex for a while but someone found her FB. Nothing really happened but i was scarred shitless and diamond hard at the same time.

We got a name for her?

how many guys did she fuck?

and how many of those were black?

5 and none were black

so what was so dirty about what she did??

and who do you know saw her nude pics?

what sexual past ?

im jerking to her now. post moar pics

anal with a few guys, different places she's been fucked in the house by other guys and outside of the house one guy fucked her against her bedroom window, had her butt naked and her tits pushed against the glass while her parents were in the pool outside the window below

she looks like the type of girl to get double teamed,....

Any clothed pics of her showing face?

she has been once her freshman year of college, hows this?

damn shes sexy any action?

long island represent

We both think it's hot, but we don't want people who know her to find them, just strangers. It sucks because she has some really identifying marks.

you never said that earlier....

sure she hasnt been with 30 guys??