The best motha fuckin hip hop album of all time. prove me wrong

the best motha fuckin hip hop album of all time. prove me wrong.
pro tip: they don't call him the father of rap for nothin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFqov8a9iL4
youtu.be/89F5fpvwPr0
youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA
youtu.be/NpYSHiXhgI0
youtu.be/8N4mk3H42Ko
youtu.be/_srvHOu75vM
youtu.be/DI-DRbf_AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=yVv4IdGtcNw
youtube.com/watch?v=7r-L4Lyh12c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ummm

Dr. Octagonecologyst

Atliens

I can name at least 20 rap albums that are far better than The Chronic

op here. Nothing past present or future can touch keep their heads ringin. how many artists can write, produce, and master that shit other than the D-R-E

>write

LMAO
M
A
O

he thinks dre writes his own shit

OP you don't know shit

This and Chapter 2 World Domination by Three 6 Mafia

another cRAP thread

not more than 3 anons on this board know anything worth a damn about rap to offer any opinion for someone who was there from the start like me

fuck off kiddies

Deltron 3030

Overrated garbage. Fuck off outta. Here. Plz

My nigga. This was cutting edge for the time it came out, but not to the level that the chronic was. This album would not exist if it were not for the chronic.
east coast was hype, and I have mad respect for nas and knew someone would post this album, but it captured emotion, while the chronic captured the logic and true mentality of clawing at the american dream from the lowest of places.

Me So Horny

I Gotta go with this as my favourite.

Come on OP should have picked D-Style. It's in every top 10 Album chart ever

Maybe not the greatest album off all time but one of my favorites for sure!

OP here, deltron is the shit, and hes on the level of gangstar, dead prez, and immortal Technic, but ask any of those mofos who got them in the rap game and they will pay tribute as they should.
if you wanna talk about memphis rap you can fuck off with 3-6. The best thing to come up hard out of memp-town is 8ball and MJG. Those motha fuckers made the dirty south what it was, along with UGK. Btdubs UGK for LYFE. RIP Pimp

8ball and MJG are from Houston you stupid fuck. Kill yourself

Nigga did you just call him Deltron? kill yourself.

The only emotion you need is anger.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFqov8a9iL4

I prefer Liquid Swords & Only Built 4 cuban Linx

>My preliminary attack keep cemetaries packed
Of niggaz who think it ain't like that
Mc's are gunned down like being run down with mad trucks
Them God struck, religious niggaz call it bad luck
Rap celeb, you got caught up in the web
Now bees are stingin, yo that niggaz em-singin
I'm just swingin swords strictly based on keyboards
Unbalanced like elephants and ants on see-saws
I throw raps that attack like the japs on pearl harbor
Mc's be out like bank robbers
Fleeing the scene, to be a sole survivor
Dj the getaway driver
Tried to dip but he dive I socialize on vocal vibes
On tracks stabbed up with razor sharp knives
Criminal subliminal minded rappers find it
Hard to define it, when narrow is the gate
For fat tapes and then played out and out of date
Then I construct my thoughts on site to renovate
And from that point, the God made a statement
Draftin tracements, replacements in basements
Materials in sheet-rock, to sound proof the beat box
And microscopic optics received through the boxes
Obnoxious topic, major labels, flavor tropical
Punchlines, that's unstoppable
Ring like shots from glocks that attract cops
Around the clubs and try to shut down the hip-hop
But we only increase if everything is peace
Father u c king the police

Easy.

who put this lanky ass nigga on the map? Matter of fact, everything DRE touched turned to gold. Look at shady aftermath. Hes produced more prophets of the rap game than Jay Z. It wouldnt exist without DRE.

Verbal Intercourse has one of the hardesf Nas verse

Through the lights cameras and action, glamour glitters and gold
I unfold the scroll, plant seeds to stampede the globe
When I'm deceased, by then the beast arise like yeast
to conquer peace leaving savages to roam in the streets
Live on the run, police paying me to give in my gun
Trick my Wisdom, with the system that imprisoned my son
Smoke a gold leaf I hold heat, nonchalantly
I'm grungy, but things I do is real it never haunts me
while, funny style niggaz roll in the pile
Rooster heads profile on a bus to Riker's Isle
Holdin weed inside they pussy with they minds on the
pretty things in life, props is a true thug's wife
It's like a cycle, niggaz come home, some'll go in
Do a bullet, come back, do the same shit again
From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable
Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual

My man!!! I had this album when it came out. One of the most underrated shits ever. Artifacts were sick as shit.

again, grouped with nas and dead prez. How has he contributed to the rap game as a producer and promoter like DRE

My nigga. X is my all time favorite

>made by a nigger
Enough said

Go back to the start, thats the real shit nigga

Chief Kamachi has one of the best verses ever IMO on Violent by Design

Yo, my words sold germs, spread em like a slow germ, infected
Disease is collected and quarantined from my method
The borderline where the animal and divine become separate
I'm Def Leppard, case of beautiful hell on a record
Compel the skeptic when Kamachi unveil the epic
It's needed and requested
Brought to you like Elijah in the message
A jury of ancestors was sequested
To decide my fate, for conductors of viscious vespers
Candlelight death is extras
Is usually hollow point flesh presses
Until they skin caress stretchers
I'm the best to finesse textures
My rhyme fabric, is elaborate, scrolls kept in a gold cabinet
Open the book to the chapter of this old soul magic
Juju tongue to voodoo come, behold this untold havoc
Up north grab it, then I hit the south pole wit a magnet
East and west avid, now my name on all four points of the square
It's firmly established, the language is lavish
First to rock Roshashannah's and African pajamas
Swear before I die to be there wit the best of the rhymers
Music for different ears, hears in different spheres
Global ink like the mobile link, make sure the pitch is clear
K-A-M-A-C-H-I be the dopest in here

Kek OP has no idea what he's talking about. Probably a tryhard 21 year old white kid. Jesus Christ how pathetic

>the best motha fuckin hip hop album of all time
OP You Stupid or somethin' ?

Tbh Dre as a rapper is shit. He can produce but calling The Chronic GOAT is a fucking stretch. In my opinion it's To Pimp A Butterfly or My Beautiful Dark Twisted Family

Is this bait? fuck off dude, I'm from Jackson, MS I know my dirty south rappers
8Ball & MJG is an American hip hop duo from Memphis, Tennessee. The two rappers met at Ridgeway Middle School (Memphis, Tennessee) in 1984. In 1993, the duo released their debut album Comin' Out Hard. They went on to release On the Outside Looking In (1994), On Top of the World (1995), In Our Lifetime (1999), Space Age 4 Eva (2000), Living Legends (2004), Ridin High (2007) and Ten Toes Down (2010).
strait from wikipedia

Liquid Swords is Gza. Only Built for Cuban Linx is Raekwon. Not Wu-Tang as a whole

not even the best outkast album, fukkin aquemini ruled

>Wikipedia

END YOUR LIFE
N
D

Y
O
U
R

L
I
F
E

Seriously man, the first line of relax and take notes (my fav mjg and ball track) starts with m-e-m-i-m-p-h-i-s imma rep this here till i walk upon death. kill YOURSELF NIGGA

I really like Violent by Design. It's been in my top albums for quite a while now. I don't listen to it as much anymore but I against I and Blood Runs Cold are probably my favorite tracks. I love Vinnies verse on Exertions too

Jurassic 5

op here. second cd i ever owned. Much respect.

niggas please

Omg really?!? No shit, dumbass. I just find those albums shine more then 36 chamber though. Hell, that album even has the same song twice

dre destroyed this nigga. He gave us bone thugs, but dre gave us snoop, MM, 50, Das, reg, shit, everybody

Dre is a fairy

SSLP/EP > Relapse/Refill > everything else

>inb4 Relapse hate

his wordplay and rhyming is at its peak. go listen to Stay Wide Awake again. I love the zany cartoon violence Eminem and those two are by far his best. No drama motivational bullshit just fucking whacky rhymes

I'd say the biggest difference between 36 and those is the rawness of production. LS and OB4CB have a lot more polish.

>the best motha fuckin hip hop album of all time
Again OP. Your Post Nigga

FACT: Relapse is 3rd behind MMLP and SSLP

typical poser that saw the movie and now sucks eazy e dead dick
nwa aint even the start of rap music
>newcleus
>grandmaster flash
>afrika bambata
>run dmc
do you even rap nigga?

RZA is such a good producer. He's my favorite. You can tell right off if the song has a RZA beat. They're just incredible. I love those gritty beats

both were faggots and neither wrote their own shit. Dre is a producer. That's it. Shit, he fucking had Royce write a song about his own dead friend.

The same people who dick ride Dre think ODB is the shit. Hey, GZA and RZA wrote Return to the 36

Wish Willie D never left.

26 yr old lawyer. Sold drugs to support myself through school. homeless at 17. Just postin what speaks to me personally honestly, and ive come to Cred Forums every day since 2006. Never even posted until i started this thread, always just lurked. I love you guys, you have helped me through so many hard times. Just wanted to start a conversation honestly. out of everything ive seen here this is the most neutral topic i could come up with. lol. thanks Cred Forums

Sorry but you wrong best hip hop album of all time is Midnight Marauders

↓
↓
↓

Snakes was my shit!!!

all of my this

Low end theory is better imo

You on point, Tip?

Yeah man i got all the records they ever made.

Heltah Skeltah - Magnum Force

I liked when El da Sensai was fucking with EC for a while.

I dig both but Midnight Marauders has a better tracklist

he was trying too hard to be Nas or Biggie. 22 Two's and Cashmere Thoughts are so damn good though. I honestly really like the entire album.

The Blueprint and The Black Album are better, I find. He was his own style and there is almost no bad songs on either of those albums

as if

Nas wrote that album

Alright, alright, alright,... maybe it's not the best, but it's one of 'em.

I'm the doctor
You wait on the waiting list

still a nignog

3 ft high and rising also solid, all the Nubian tongues movement blow dre out of the water for sure

I'm not making this up. I would have killed myself but the tom green raids gave me a positive outlook on my life individually somehow, and this stupid outdated board of nonsense honestly made me the person I am today. As fucked up as you people are, you made a positive impact on someone and ive touched other peoples lives because of you guys. Seriously, I fucking love you guys. Theres a method to the madness. From chaos comes clarity

>86 posts
>still no MF Doom

I really like 1999 too

What do you think of that shit tame one did with leak bros? Wasn't super into it but it wasn't too bad.

whats a good rap song that will make me aggresive

OP here, I dont consider this on the same level of anything posted, but how do you Cred Forumsros feel about Devin the Dude?

Wack as fuck

I liked that shit. I've always been a Cage dude so yeah it was dope. And yeah I don't know why I said El. I meant Tame One with the Eastern Conference.

anything by Death Grips

youtu.be/89F5fpvwPr0

He be boo boo'n

LISTEN TO PIMP C!!!! SERIOUSLY YOU WILL GET HELLA POOOOOON

You can leave

yea dude, fucking rap version of katy perry, fuckin illuminatti craze shit shock rap

I mean when you right, you right.

7 EXECUTION STYLE MURDAS

For what it's worth his debut is good, I don't like much else from him

am I the only one who prefers 2001?

every beat is just top notch. Fuck You is so dope. I used to smoke alot of pot and Light Speed was my bong hits tune

I HAVE NO REMORSE

I HAVE NO REMORSE, CUZ IM THE MOTHAFUCKIN MURDARER, HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF A KLLA? I DROP BOMBS LIKE HIROSHIMA

shock rap my dude you have no fucking clue

I dont know if you pussys can handle this neggaz shit with all the bullshit i see posted a west coast classic

CUZ IM THE FUCKIN MURDERER

Gangsta NIP is whack as fuck and pretty agressive. He straight up sounds like hes gonna murder someone. Old Esham is good too

I lose my shit everytime after them bars

I wrote the name wrong but this album

The impossible kid. Checkm8

Siccest shit i ever heard

Coooome come again cooome come again come wit the wickednass

You sir win

Trash, you can leave

youtube.com/watch?v=fiBLgEx6svA

lol fags

Someone, somewhere, took the greatest shit in all of history. It's still a piece of shit. So is hip hop. Who cares.

Theres a blue bird on my shoulder can i kill it

FUCK that fucking noise! I hope he ODs and chokes on his own puke trying to do that stupid hip-hop rap shit in public. That's about the most annoying shit I've ever had the misfortune of hearing. "Dr. Dre" and all the other no-talent losers who do "rap" and "hip hop" and everything related to it can jump in a fucking meat grinder for all I care--and take that irritating shit that you wrongly call music with them.

No-talent fucking losers!

/no/

Why people sleep on this album? Many acknowledge it as a great but you never see it in these threads. I think its better than Illmatic myself.

Fek

Damn right. Deltron 3030 is one of my favorite albums

nigga

dark heart news was better

OP here. OK sharon. YOU may not think its a big deal, but the men here do; Go make daddy a sammitch bitch.

It isn't called "The Chronic" because it's good. It means that his shit is chronically lousy, chronically annoying, and that he is chronically lacking in any talent whatsoever. His--and all rap and "hip hop" CDs are just ways of robbing people without putting a gun to their heads. It's all shit that belongs in the garbage.

O-U-T-L-A-W-Z

Madvillian ayyyyyyy

i tend to agree with you on this one!

fake thug no love you get the slug

I guess 2pac thought The Message was directed towards him. He actually started to attack Nas pretty hard on his last album. People can praise 2pac all they want but he don't come close to Nasty Nas

Yeah but low key Dan the Automator is as much if not more responsible for the epicness of this.

You wish.

You are not wrong

hahahaha! thats fucking hilarious. someone claiming a medium that can change the way people think and feel whether it be bliss or anger (as in this case here) is not in fact, art. Read a book pleb/

Are you serious nas is shit btfo and gtfo

Stillmatic, Gods Son and Lost Tapes are so underrated

youtu.be/NpYSHiXhgI0

ok son go back to listening to Dear Mama and Fuck the World

youtu.be/8N4mk3H42Ko
Nas will never be on his level ever

I'm not the user you're debating but are you fucking stupid?

first vinyl i bought back in 05 when i started djing, but wouldnt exist without the dokta!!!

youtu.be/_srvHOu75vM

youtu.be/DI-DRbf_AZk

Are you fucking stupid nas is still alive and he cant reach pacs level not even close while still being alive

seriously scar face was better than pac, he just didnt get killed. only difference

You forgot about the sexy nigger that is mattyb.

Mediocre compared to pac

OP, what about onyx? All we got iz us

Stillmatic - Not underrated. Marked the comeback of Nas.
Gods Son - Was a solid nas album but the beats sucked.
Lost Tapes - Its a compilation album but everyone knows its a 10/10.

IMO untitled is his most underrated. People are turned off it cos of its political nature, but if you listen to it critically, its at least an 8.5.

cant even touch 8ball and mjg. livin legends

I would consider scarface almost there the geto boys are legendary and face drop some hits too

You're either under 25 or live out west. Either way you clearly don't understand Nas' role in hip hop the last 25 years.

>tfw first no.1 rap song

I got this locked since 9-1, I am the truest
Name a rapper that I ain't influenced

seriously the realist of the real and thats fo real

Yea ok 25 years and only 8 platinum and multi platinum albums to pacs 11 sure guy i must be under 25

Halfsharkalligator Halfman

Tupac is the fucking rap Kurt Cobain. Made shit music and sells because he's dead.

Aww somebodys mad

Facts

this

So not a Nirvana fan I see

More like excuses

sales =/= talent

React with four bombs and six fire missiles
Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols

Fuck all the critics in the nyc

ayyyyy lmao

2pac made shit music and his lyrics were honestly really bad. He couldn't come close to any east coast rapper. Could you see pac writting anything like ? hell no, because pac didn't write lyrics with crazy wordplay or anything. He was the DUDE WEED LMAO of rap.

Shits in your head now son

Fuck your baggy jeans fuck your magazines fuck your backpacks and your wack ass raps

Cube wasn't even from Compton and 2Pac was a dancer

Dr. Dre doesn't get enough credit for basically inventing everything in the rap game post-1992 (and arguably post-1988). Lots of the biggest, most influential names in rap were discovered/mentored by him.

Him being a complete studio gangster knocks some points off tho, admittedly. I understand why he took on that role but it's hard to give studio gangsters props.

Pic related would be my vote for best hip hop album of all time. It's a fucking masterpiece.

monitoring this thread like damn Cred Forums has a decent taste in hiphop good for them

Some underage milenial faggot just discovered 90s rap and hasn't found Wu Tang or Grave diggaz yet.

There is no greatest album of all time.
What did doctor dre do that was so special?
Production, go listen to warren G same style.
Dissing Easy, go listen to KRS One the bridge is over or dazz calling out names harder disses.
Lyrics go listen to every other rapper ever better lyrics.

The truth Dr Dre was in the right place at the right time, he aint the father of shit.

lmao best verse on the whole album is by none other then NAS

can confirm some real pimps

>inventing everything in the game

shit you're dense. Do you believe yourself? Big Daddy Kane, who influenced alot of the actual talented rappers, sure was influenced by Dre....

hardly that verse is dope but prodigy slays that whole album

Nigga lyrics haven't been relevant since the 80's when beats were primitive as fuck. It's an overrated aspect of rap. Music isn't a history lesson, it's meant to alter your mindstate in a positive way. Good beats, a unique voice and style are far more important than lyrics in rap. Least Coast snobs would realize that if lyrics wasn't their only strong point 80% of the time.

Agree prodigy goes harder than nas the whole album son

He was influential, but his influence was minimal compared to Dr. Dre. Even Rakim is more notable than him.

Prodigy's verse on Shook Ones Pt. 2 is comparable to any Nas verse that Nas fanboys can pull out of their asses tbh.

Chronic hands down the best

the say pussy and paper is poetry power and pistols

key word is she MMMM THE EMOTION TINGLES MY GINEY!
rationality is neccesary to comprehend the lyrics thus most people ignore it.

Or lab cabin California. Genius

whaaaaaat shit opinion

both of these

West coast

quit being a dan fanboy

What do you guys Cred Forums think of nas's verse on verbal intercourse ? Personally I think that's one of the best verses ever

The sauce: Eminem

good but pretty short. I feel Nas shines way more on other songs

Nas destroys Jay-Z on Ether but later on that same album he also destoys Prodigy on Destroy & Rebuild

kek

What are your guys thought on lone catalysts ? Such a dope group, check out a tribute to troy by j rawls ( member of lone catalysts )

Most early Eminem songs would probably work for you

youtube.com/watch?v=yVv4IdGtcNw
Can't C Me by 2pac

Not sure exactly what you mean by aggressive but Bay Area hyphy music might work

youtube.com/watch?v=7r-L4Lyh12c
Giggin by Mac Dre

>EL-P production

In fact, why doesn't anyone ever mention EL in any of these threads?

Also, where's the Slick Rick love? Man is a fucking legend.

My mother said, "You sucked my pussy when you came out
Don't ever talk back
I handed you life and I'll snatch it back"

how come nobody mentioned Ready to die?

Marshall Mathers LP

All wrong.

Yo! Dick Head

Another classic.