>26
>have my own 2bed 2bath home
>60k/yr job and growing
>coupe sports car
>no kids
>LED lightbulbs
>no pets
>happy family
and i happily beat my dick a couple times a week or get ass from the occasional date.

why do I need a steady girlfriend again??

>why do I need a steady girlfriend again?
You don't.
Frankly, she'd be better off without your arrogant ass.

>sex everyday o almost everyday
>unprotected safe sex
>someone thats there for you, always
>eventually if you decide your DNA is worth enough instead of having it die with you, you have someone to make little 50% copies of you

yup, steady gf = steady headache
women are a real pain
great for fucking, but prostitutes are actually less expensive.

Trips, you crazy?
Unprotected sex is bad for your wallet. It can give you the worst DST ever: babies

Because you are still lonely and feel unfulfilled and empty inside.

Why else would you be posting this on Cred Forums?

>STD
Sorry, my bad

or you could have a gf that does take the pill and you have agreed with her to end any unplanned pregnacies...

>>sex everyday o almost everyday
>>unprotected safe sex
>>someone thats there for you, always
>>eventually if you decide your DNA is worth enough instead of having it die with you, you have someone to make little 50% copies of you

You had 2 valid points, sex everyday and unprotected sex. Granted that's really only 1 point, it's nice to see you spread it.

Don't worry user, I know it's the only sole reason why a steady gf is nice too.

If you find one that has a job, you can split the bills, mortgage, etc...

lel
>be 2016
>trusting women
dude, you don't want to learn the hard way...

>LED lightbulbs

This autistic motherfucker

>get pregnant
>I changed my mind, I want to keep it
Yeah, nice plan

You don't. And you already know that you don't.

/thread, fuckface

>thinking $60k/yr is impressive
LUL

> 60 k salary
> bragging that he "owns" his own home
that's funny retard. hope you don't lose your job any time soon in this stable economy then we'll see how well you're doing because you actually "own" that home on you're 60k salary and no bank will foreclose on you or municipality will drive you into bankruptcy over a tax bill.

this right here

You have no reason to get a steady Gf, that's a terrible idea. I was in your position once, got a stead gf, and now I have nothing. It sucks.

i noticed that too. wtf?

So what you're telling us that you are relatively poor and have to jerk off because you can't get laid?

>22
>Have own 2 bed 1 office 1 bath home.
>55k year job and growing every year
>1 sports car, shit car and 1 luxury car
>No kidos
>1 adorable pet
>Happy fam

We are pretty close. Exept i have a waifu.

user, you dont need a shit girlfriend. Nobody does. But if you do happen to find the one its pretty great man. Its like an extension to yourself. If im working twoars a goal she is there to support and works twoars it as well. Its like having x2 the go getter power. And she is a cute.

$60k isn't that good @ 26.....

the fact that i am 26 and im making that just means itll grow. thick headed retard

I got to agree in general women are not to be trusted. In my case so far its been 5 years, she got pregnant only once due to a forgetting the pill 2 days. Test, it was postive, a week later it was ded. So far so good...

what do you miss?

this

wat

> LED lightbulbs
fucking really!!!

So you really think that it's guaranteed to grow? LUL

>32
>68k a year and growing
>own 3 bed 1.5 bath house
>no kids
>no pet
>empty inside

Bruh im 22 making 55 and it grows every year as well. And 55 is definitely not enough. 60 is not enough either. So lets cut the bull.
I mean its enough but you live limited.
Do you owe your cars and house?
Because i dont :p

>20
>have a house with 4 bed rooms and 3 and a half bathrooms
>a brand new truck and a s14
>no kids
>a dog
>make 120 grand a year

lol mate your life is shit.

re read the green test. i can get ass

maybe i haven't the right one yet. true

depends on your lifestyle. i live pretty simple and i am happy easily .

60k top kek

Nice dubs

I feel like $60k is pretty good at 26 depending on where in the US you are

$60k/yr at 26 is not something to brag about. I was making that at 22 right out of college.

if i continue building my skillset, yes. you have a lot to learn, kiddo

lol

right now im comfortable. i live simply

except i was telling the truth

this. it all depends on where you live and how you live

except i started from nothing. im not bragging. im explaining what i have. calm your tits

> i live simply
you don't make shit. ok i understand

>LED lightbulbs

>60k/yr job and grown

HAHAHAHAHA you think that's something worth mentioning. Do you pick up girls with that line?

But he has LES light bulbs

>29
>90K
>Live in hotels
>No dogs
>No wife took

I feel terribly empty when I realize that I don't have any offspring to continue my fight against the Jews and their degenerate influence.

Shit house
Shit salary
Shit car with shit headlights

Kek

LED LIGHTBULBS??? FTW!!!!
Who needs a GF if you own LED fucking LIGHTBULBS!!!
OP is the real winrar!

see
i don't need a lot to be happy you loser

Hey i need someone to help me with a medical question on this thread. I shot my friend point blank in the face with a pellet gun →

60k is pretty decent compared to the slave wages most Americans earn.

And there is no need for a gf if your happy with that. Particularly when there is 3 brothels 5km away with cheap clean legal prostitutes. God bless the free world.

i bet you don't have a single led light bulb though so your life and your argument is invalid faggot. op can actually buy led light bulbs. i envy him deeply

Pill ... they conveniently forget to take those. The shot or an implant is better for no "accidents". Never an IUD those. They are bad news. It they don't fuck up the girls insides they will made them freaking batshit crazy from the particular mix of hormones they release.

Femanon spotted
No guy gives a fuck or is bothered by another mans subtle confidence in not needing a bitch
Post your flabby tits

OP HAS LIGHT EMITTING DIODE LIGHTBULBS

You vapid materialist! Settle down and make some white babies.

take him behind the shed

Smart man.

OP's thread blew up in his face. He thought everyone was going to be impressed by his mediocre house and mediocre salary. Not to mention the LED headlights. Look what you guys did.

i have light emitting lightbulbs too tho

>right now i live comfortable

Because you dont really have any big responsibilities. Which is good.

I just got citizenship like 5 months ago so im finally done payng lawyers and the government. So now that i am a citizen i am applying for better positions in my company. 55k plus 5 to 7k added every year is good but i need more. Because i have a cute wife i need to make sure she is provided for. And i need to start making babies here pretty soon. So as you can imagine i need more money.

You dont want to be 30 and alone dude. Because when you get to that point your dating scene will be all washed up old whores. With kids. And debt.

Im not saying marry some girl. Im just suggesting you look or try to look for the right gal *hint* the right gal is not white *hint*

yep!

> i need to start making babies here pretty soon
moron

i was following you up unto the last part. why is the "right" girl not white? what do you have?

i guess trips are truth? idk. not everyone can afford LED bulbs tho

I like having a steady gf. Got someone to sleep with that will rub your back and shit every night while you guys settle down for sleep. Share dinners and costs with someone you genuinely enjoy. Why not?

I know LED is energy efficient but do tou really need to state that. I'm sure most families use LED lights in their homes.

why do you NEED to start making babies? your wife guilted you into it huh? fucking pussy.

I'm 25 making $170k base as an attorney.
My girlfriend is 21 and makes $85k base as an investment banker.

End your 60k life.

op is a fag

> gf
> share costs
yeah sure. spotted another virgin

yea, i don't need that shit tho. i've had two serious, long term relationships (over 3yrs). i am happier full time alone with part time gfs

Never let a gf pay a single red cent towards your mortgage. you do in most states here in the u.s. she can sie for partial ownership of the house. Depending on the state and judge she could walk sway with half of it. Even if you insist on cash you can still get nailed if het bamk statements show monthly withdraws of the same amount. Many gals know tjis. Especially gold diggers and divorcees

Same life here, but it sucks going to sleep alone, it sucks going to the store alone, it sucks going to the movies alone, "with just the guys" same as being alone, thye aint sucking my dick so whats the point

it also sucks to not be needed/loved

but if you are happy with the 60k a year well thats cool, but for me i am at the point now i just want to have someone touch me again

we all believe in you, son.
by the way, these are dubs

>Thinks that every girl is the same whore.

I feel bad for you user

My girl is Mexican and welch? Or something.

Honestly i havent met anyone as great as her ever ever.
And i say she wont be white because every white girl that i know or met is not waifu material. And every divorced person i know has divorced a white girl.

Not saying they are all bad. But from personal experience. Helll no.

i dont need you lavish lifestyle to be happy, prick. 60k where i live is more like 90k. and like i said i am only 26 so it will grow the more skills i learn. you faggots are forgetting that golden fact.

they aren't dubs though so is the restof your post a lie as well? fucking loser

You really couldn't have said it any better than that. He's straight up candy-ass.

kek

Women
All power, no responsibility

Welsh ?

No she didnt guilt me into anything dude. I want to make some kids. I think i am in a good financial place to start.

such a smart boy.
here, have a cookie.

> 60k where i live is more like 90k
> but i don't make 90k
> so 60k is like 30k

THIS. this is why i would NEVER let some bitch go on a mortgage or rent, loan, etc with me. i won't betray myself.

well, have you asked them to suck your dick? one of them might be into it

That or some European country i dont remember but im sure she said Welch at some point

lol keep talking

If you're with someone long term and you're not sharing costs you're a fucking cuck. Not sure how it makes me a virgin for drawing important lines that help relationships function

YOU DONT, I SHOULD BE THERE TOO DUDE

your girlfriend is 21 and good at math? Show us some pictures of the ol' landwhale

Its ok to be jelly of people who have their shit together user. It when you get envious that it starts getting bad.

either asian or a behemoth

get out while you can

>LED light bulbs

I lol'd. I'm 50 and have had over 50 cars. My land is measured in acres and my deck is screened in and roofed.

But you win, manlet. You have LED lightbulbs.

>jelly
>people who have their shit together

so in your world having children = having your shit together. got it.

>50
you just mad because when you cum only a few drops come out
i hope browsing Cred Forums makes you feel young again, old man

Kek

Enjoy your AIDS

2/10 made me reply. Its ok user. You dont understand.

don't really care if you believe me or not. you can google this shit and see salary info its not a secret. professionals exist.

you must feel insecure to feel the need to defend yourself so much. good luck with your enlightened gf and relationship. nothing will go wrong at all i'm sure since you have such a clear vision of how things really are

enlighten me, user. why is having kids with a woman worth the life hassle?

are LED lights a life achievement now?

now that's a ratrace i can run in

only real men can have a mature relationship.
every kid or nignog with some cash can get a lot of pussy, but a real man needs a real woman to be next to him.
Life will not always be easy.
Get any of those weekend hoes pregnant and your like goes down the sink.

negro, you need to read. if you happy driving a fucking Porche and I am Happy driving a Lexus then whos to say who is poor? we both are happy. I don't need a fancy ass lifestyle to be comfortable. if things keep growing for me ill be at 90-100k before 32. im doing just fine and you know it. stop trying to break me down you pretentious cunt.

not unless you have Phillips HUE

i am not stupid enough to get someone prego. also, i've have a few mature relationships. 3+yrs. i dont need it. simply put.

i can't afford led lights but i work 2 jobs because i have a dream that my children will one day be able to have a house full of them. i cry when i think of the possibilities.

sorry i'm choking up a bit right now. god bless anons and a future of a million points of led lights in america

To ruin everything obviously.

>Hurt durr Google it I make tons o money

You are a massive faggot regardless of your posts validity.

This is why I love oldfags. We see through the bullshit.

Welch is not a thing

You are a faggot

hahaha shut the fuck up, bitch

>Life hassle
If you dont prepare.

I own my house and 2 rental property making 55 a year. Wife is almost out of college.

That and because i think i qualify to have kids.
Everyone that has kids says its the best thing in the world and why would i not do the one thing we are programed to do.

Only shit people who dont have their shit together bitch about kids.

Yo LED lightbulbs....? Shiiiit nigga. Respec.

>>have my own 2bed 2bath home
k/yr job and growing
>>coupe sports car
>>no kids
>>LED lightbulbs
>>no pets
>>happy family
>and i am on Cred Forums looking for acceptance...

Wales. From the United Kingdom
You call them welch i think.

user always remember this "The most replaceable item in any man's life are the women who inhabit it". Buying a new car is hard finding a new friend to take the dick for a while? Laughably simple.

well you better pay $500 for a vasectomy or you'll be fuck really soon.

ok. good luck to you and your future family

close. but your wrong

you' re*???

Thanks man. Im trying. Came a long way for being an illigal immigrant like 3 years ago.
I was cutting stone for 9.75 an hour... now i own homes and have a cute waifu ;_; life finds its way to balance itself out.