Debate

Robert Foster
Robert Foster

Debate

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMvUZ9jkvJ4

Angel Young
Angel Young

Im a leaf so we don't have most of these.

But McDonald's should not be higher than taco bell under any circumstances

Isaiah Kelly
Isaiah Kelly

Wendy's is deff worse than Mickey Deez

Mason Campbell
Mason Campbell

In and Out is shit

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

no papa johns

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

subway and del taco to the bottom those are fucking terrible, Popeyes and McDonald's move up

David Harris
David Harris

Switch Burger King and McDonalds, then put Little Caesar's up a little.

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

i agree despite the memes

i think Chuck-A-Burger should be on there somewhere despite only having one store now

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Popeyes to garbage tier, move little caesers up one, sonic is good tier, otherwise anything else is fine/haven't tried

Aaron Clark
Aaron Clark

McDonalds better than Burgerking
You have shit TASTE op.

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

del taco
good tier
this list is absolute shit, kill yourself op

David Nelson
David Nelson

checked

this, burgerking over mcdonalds anyday, mcdonalds is just shit with flavoring

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Kys

Adrian Stewart
Adrian Stewart

Replace whataburger with raising canes

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

Rally's/checkers should be in the delicious tier

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

Muh fucking nigga

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

All pizza chains are shit tier.
McDonald's belongs in garbage tier with Burger King.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Pizza Hut is the worst pizza off anywhere. They're so stingy with the pizza sauce, ugh

Gavin Fisher
Gavin Fisher

yo raising canes is the shit, but so is whataburger, why not just have it up there as well?

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Five guys should have its own tier

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

popeyes
not god tier?

Nolan Young
Nolan Young

Yeah, shit tier

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Why no chick-fila?

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Never tried five guys. Is it that good?

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

No Chick Fil A

Fucking basic white niggers

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Chick fila is elder god tier

Elijah Torres
Elijah Torres

I been to America in and out is really overrated

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Fat fucks think it's great

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Del Taco
Good

Motherfucker, you're lucky I cant reach through the internet or I'd smack the fuck out of you

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

mcdonalds above Little Caesars
Can I have some of what you're smoking op?

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Burger King and McDonald's should be swapped otherwise pretty spot on I think

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

subjective as fuck

David Lewis
David Lewis

Pretty hard to beat.

Jonathan King
Jonathan King

Subway should be __________ tier

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

del taco a shit

com and fite me

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

in-n-out is good
whataburger is okay
pizza hut is okay
subway is shit
carl's jr/hardees and domino's pizza are good
mcd and sonic are shit
(whatever)berto's is both delicious and shit
taco time is delicious

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Hey, I live in america and I like to suggest that any of my fast food chains are a tier above 'garbage'.

Lol jokes, live in australia and actually have to option for the exact same price for culturally based real food

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

This is all shit food you cucks come up with some better choices.

Sebastian Powell
Sebastian Powell

True

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

Subway is garbage.
I do approve of wendys > mcD

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

all of these fukin places will send your cholesterol level way the hell too high

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

Well here in a few cities of Cali we got a good Mexican place called 'Robertitos'

Closest you'll get to cooking the food yourself. Family run business. Foods fucking amazing.

Also, In-N-Out belongs in the "Food of the Gods" tier.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

true cailfag detected

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Born and raised. Gonna be getting out soon though. Planning a trip up to Toronto Next Year.

Oliver Hall
Oliver Hall

having subway instead of firehouse subs
Get the fuck out of here

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

In and Out should be in Overrated as fuck tier

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

It's only overrated because everyone here eats the fuck out of it everyday and it loses it's taste. If you eat it once in a while, it's better.

Easton Gray
Easton Gray

All of this is delicious tier after the following:

weed
workout
sex

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere Pizza Hut and Domino's should both be in garbage tier.

Nathaniel Torres
Nathaniel Torres

papa johns should be in pizza hut's place

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

The quesadillas are pretty good but they can't make breakfast tacos to fucking save their lives. Every fucking time I go for breakfast tacos they fuck it up

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

My nigga

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

I agree with all of this. Except put Subway beneath McDonald's please. That place charges way too much for a dethawed ground beef sandwich, which itself is no healthier than Taco Bell once you load all your shitty toppings onto it

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

kek, once I had a gf working at subway
she discovered that the chicken is actually shipped from thailand. She let me smell that shit, and it was really awful
she was also made to swap the dates on the food, so it would be considered "today's" and not "yesterday's"
I assume every single fastfood does the same

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Shut up and eat your vegemite, faggot.

Robert Richardson
Robert Richardson

Pizza Hut is garbage Taco Bell is garbage lil Cesar's is good for its price. Burg king Is good tier never had in n out cuz I'm east of missip river only heard of whataburger from king of the hill I agree with everything else

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

I like Wendy's more than Whataburger.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

They are all garbage tier. Don't buy corporate fast food.

Jaxson Stewart
Jaxson Stewart

I was about to ask but I found the appropriate answer right here

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

taco bell is delicious tier.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

Carl's Jr/Hardees & Pizza Hut should be in top tier (Pizza Hut has best sauce of the big 4)
Popeye's should be in Good tier
Pizza hut = Top, Papa John's = Good, Domino's = Okay, Caesar's = Garbage.
McDonald's shouldn't even be on the image
No Taco John's
No White Castle
No Wienerschnitzle (should be in Okay tier, maybe Good tier for price-to-food ratio compared to the others)
No Big Boy
Why is McDick's even listed, seriously!? That crap isn't even food; just plastic flavored like food...
No Burger Time

List sucks, OP is faggot.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Subway is shit, they don't even slice their own meat. Jimmy John's everyday.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Go fuck yourself you stupid fucking nigger.

Michael Evans
Michael Evans

An hero. Now you fucking faggot.

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Buying into the overpriced "organic" hype.

I bet Whole Foods owns your ass by now.

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Is your name AintNobody because ain't nobody got time for that

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

Subway is garbage

Pizza Hut smells like puke and makes me feel like I'm going to after I eat it.

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

Where I live fries, a drink, and a cheeseburger are $13 at Five Guys. Shit is tasty but I cant afford it.

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Nah this shit was made by a nigger as shown from the absence of chikfila. They can't afford the white man's food so they don't know what it tastes like.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

I've never eaten at:
Five Guys
In-N-Out Burger
Subway
Del Taco
Carl's Jr.
Burger King
Pizza Hut
Domino's Pizza
KFC

I'd say switch Mcdonald's with Taco bell, and put Popeyes in the Delicious Tier.

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

dominos higher than little caesars
all of """"delicious""""" tier
wendys and subway that high up for some reason
Shit taste t b h

Camden Martin
Camden Martin

Move organic to shit tier. I don't care if it gives me every kind of cancer, this is a scale that grades based on how tasty it is and I've yet to have any organic shit that tastes better than GMO stuff and would be worth the extra $15 you need to buy organishit.

Wyatt Anderson
Wyatt Anderson

I spend less on organic food than most people do on regular groceries or fast food.

it takes, what, 10 minutes of actual work to prepare a high end restaurant quality meal. Maybe 15 minutes waiting in between for the stove to do the work. You spend more effort driving to a fast food join than that.

ebt confirmed

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

I do. I was raised a poorfag so we never went out that much, which is why i've never eaten at most of these places.

i still eat home cooked meals because it tastes better, but it is nice to go out and get something greasy every once in a while.

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

There isnt a single whataburger or in n out in my entire fucking state. The only Five guys is a 30 minute drive away. Being an NCuck sucks.

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

I shop at whole foods. If you follow the sales and plan your meals around what's on sale that time of the year then you save a lot of money. It's not that expensive honestly. And I make $12/hr

It also gives you an opportunity to try new things. One week only olives beef and wraps were on sale. So I decided to try gyros. Now gyros are one of my favorite foods and I never wouldve known if I didn't follow the sales.

James Brown
James Brown

Replace in-n-out and five guys with taco bell and kfc, McDonald's with burger king, put Popeyes in deltaco's place and put deltaco in the garbage tier.

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

The fuck. Are you retarded? They're literally the same thing without pesticides. You shouldn't notice a taste difference.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

organic

fucking kek

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

I've yet to have any organic shit that tastes better than GMO stuff..
You've got to be kidding.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Your entire list is fucking garbo trash shit, you clearly have zero fucking sense when it comes to this. Best thing you can do is go to KFC and choke on a bone or some shit, anything to stop you from posting anything this retarded again.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

try this

youtube.com/watch?v=hMvUZ9jkvJ4

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

Some people really are that fucking stupid.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

Fat bastard thread.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

NO FUCKING MENTION OF WEINER SCHNITZEL?!?!?!

Logan Green
Logan Green

The ONLY good fast food is Chic-fil-a. They have consistent and SUPERIOR customer service. Lines may be long, but everyone gets through quickly. Menu is simple, which makes it easier for employees to get orders correct. Food is always consistently good.

As for other fast food joints, well, they SUCK. Terrible customer service, long lines and wait times, food put to together improperly, wrong orders, etc, etc. Taco Bell would be fucking awesome, but the cooks can never put the food together correctly.

Just my experience in Nashville, TN. I don't go to any fast food restaurant... with the exception of Chic-fil-a.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

are they still around?

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

point is GMO is actually better than organic and organic costs more

GMO isn't unhealthy for you, they are just genetically modified FOR THE BETTER. They have higher yields (so they can be cheaper) and typically bigger/better tasting

all of you organic retards just pay more for shittier quality food

Joshua White
Joshua White

Hell yeah dude. Just ate it an hour ago. I eat it like once every two weeks. Chili cheese fry burritos are the shit

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

lmfao

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

nice to hear they exist somewhere

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

I get the GMO argument. I do. Plausible arguments. Even some organic food is not truly organic, because it may have went through selective breeding to produce a more favorable product.

Cameron Myers
Cameron Myers

GMO is shit that costs a lot more in medical bills than what little you save in food costs.

GMO corn ACTIVELY PRODUCES TOXINS INCLUDING CYANIDE which you then eat. GMO salmon has an obscenely high mercury content because they are more resilient to mercury to increase profit margins. Which you then eat.

You'd have to be literally fucking braindead to think that's just as good as normally grown organic food.

I've gone to whole foods and spend $100 on what my dumbass siblings spend $200+ for, and it's all organic. Same amount of food. Stick to the sales and use coupons and you don't spend much money. Also grow your own food to save money. It's common sense.

Organic is CHEAPER, not more expensive. It just takes slightly more effort.

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Where are you at? I'm in southern California

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

The fuck? How is selective breeding anything like putting a tomato or spider gene into a fucking fish?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Selective breeding IS organic, as long as grown in organic soil or if meat then fed organic food its whole life.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

.... you call him retarded. gmo is fucking genetically altered you moron to make food bigger sweeter without seeds ect

James Wilson
James Wilson

Yeah my bad. I was comparing non organic non gmo to organic. But you are right GMO food is very different from normal food.

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

subway and jack in the box are garbage tier, popeyes should be good tier

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Selective breeding IS organic

I disagree. Organic is how nature intended the fruits, vegetables, grains, starches, etc to be. When man comes along with his selective breeding and produces unnatural products, it's no longer organic to me.

That's MY opinion, even if my opinion contradicts the general definition of organic. With that said, am I against selective breeding? NO. Am I against inorganic products? Not sure. Haven't done enough research, and until I do, I only buy organic produce.

Jason Long
Jason Long

northwest arkansas

i think the closest location is in allen, tx

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

jack in the box is good tier you nigger

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

debatable and situational. in general gmo is cheaper because there's a much greater supply of it. the cyanide in the corn isen't significant enough to affect you. potatoes and apples both produce it and it leaves the body quick enough to have no meaningful impact. ill take your word on the mercury. im saying this as someone who buys a mix of both.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

np :)

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Organic is just a legal term meaning pesticides can't be used to grow the food. Lately, lobbyists have been trying to change the legal meaning of organic to allow certain pesticides to be used, so even then, soon organic will mean nothing. Soon, the only true way to enjoy organic food will be to grow it yourself.

I disagree. Organic is how nature intended the fruits, vegetables, grains, starches, etc to be. When man comes along with his selective breeding and produces unnatural products, it's no longer organic to me.

That's a very odd interpretation. It doesn't fit the current popular definition. Organic just means no pesticides but that is soon to be altered.

You also can't compare GMO food to selectively bred food. You can't find spider genes in fish or goats normally through selective breeding. That is only GMO.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

This

And add Carl's jr to good tier. I had it today, shit was bomb

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

subway
good tier

KFC
garbage tier

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

This!

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

in what fucking world

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

Put little Caesars up more

How fucking high are you user?

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

Add Zaxbys to God tier

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

lol texas probably

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

If you eat enough of it over a lifetime, it leads to kidney failure.

Potatoes and apples produce it in very small amount and only in the seeds for apple. GMO corn produces the toxin in every single kernel you eat.

The reason I spend less than other peopel is because I strictly buy sale items and don't tend to buy outside of it. I'm honestly shocked when I stop by a ghetto supermarket and see a pack of GMO oreos for almost double the price of organic cookies at whole foods. The idea that GMO food is cheaper is taken advantage of by megacompanies. They charge you more for thinking it costs less, but if you do a side by side comparison between prices of organic and gmo food, you'd be very surprised to see similar or even higher prices in shitter food.

More people buy GMO food than organic too, which drives the demand up, along with the price.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Subgay
anything but shit

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

Organic is just a legal term meaning pesticides can't be used to grow the food. Lately, lobbyists have been trying to change the legal meaning of organic to allow certain pesticides to be used, so even then, soon organic will mean nothing. Soon, the only true way to enjoy organic food will be to grow it yourself.

Pesticides are already being used on organic produce, and it's been that way for some time now. So... you're wrong about that.

It doesn't fit the current popular definition.

Right, which is why I said it's MY definition. What organic means to me and what it SHOULD mean to everyone: 100% NATURAL, like nature dictates and intended.

You also can't compare GMO food to selectively bred food. You can't find spider genes in fish or goats normally through selective breeding. That is only GMO.

I understand that...

What I do know is some inorganic produce is okay, such as fruits with thick skins. Inorganic fruits and berries with thin skins, on the other hand, should be avoided. Besides, inorganic strawberries literally taste like poison compared to organic strawberries, and that's after you wash them.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

the real world

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Oh damn that sucks dude.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

Carls junior is the absolute worst shit ever made
Top tier should be amerifat tier cause none of that bullshit is in Canada
Pizza hut is overpriced shit
How dare you insult the fucking colonel
Switch little caesars with mcdonalds

Colton Long
Colton Long

Why is bk at the bottom? That shit is way beyond fucking subway.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Pesticides are already being used on organic produce, and it's been that way for some time now. So... you're wrong about that.

Yeah, that's true. It depends on which though. It's rarer in mushrooms for instance, but very common in apples.

I'm thinking of just growing all of my food at this point considering what goes into food these days. It'll probably save a lot of money too and I have the land for it.

Right, which is why I said it's MY definition. What organic means to me and what it SHOULD mean to everyone: 100% NATURAL, like nature dictates and intended.

That's pretty weird. So you don't think sheep, beef, goat, bananas, apples, barley, wheat, or most of the food we eat should be labeled organic because it was selectively bred?

such as fruits with thick skins.

You might want to fact check that. Some fruits with thick skins are GMO and produce their own toxins to save corporations money. Just like corn. Avocados are still safe thankfully. It's not just the pesticide outside of the fruit anymore. It's the genetics inside too.

Besides, inorganic strawberries literally taste like poison compared to organic strawberries, and that's after you wash them.

Funny you say that. The first time I tasted organic blueberries and bread is when I permanently switched to organic. The difference is immense. And now when I drink non-organic soda all I can taste is corn. Fizzy corn juice.

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

yeah...

so, i keep seeing people relocating from california to where i'm at. is there something going on in california?

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

How fucking stupid are you? Its like you just watched some bullshit shock documentary and now you think you know anything about gmos.

Caleb Gray
Caleb Gray

Forgot copkout, top tier

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

amerifat
yet lives in Canada

You are aware Canada is one of the fattest nations on the planet, Canadiafat?

Jeremiah Perry
Jeremiah Perry

Taco bell and Little Caesars as garbage tier
Shit in a box "ok" tier

God what are you on.

Here is a ranking I made from a previous thread.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Del taco and Subway both suck, it's like a retarded taco bell. Subway is the suck ass version of Quiznos. Whattaburger licks balls, but is ok tier.

Burger King's burgers are better than Mcdonalds.

JAck should be delicious tier.

KFC always better than greasy shit you can't eat.

No Papa John's, no Weinershnitzel, no fucking ARBYS?

Dude, this meme is shit, bring out the template and start over, because you are thinking out of your own ass.

Noah James
Noah James

where would you put popeye's?

Kayden Jenkins
Kayden Jenkins

You and your friends call it the retarded taco bell, right? I can't be the only one that calls it that, with their half raw tasteless french fries and funky tacos. The chili burger is edible, but I would literally choose anything else over it.

Andrew Brown
Andrew Brown

Del Taco and Subway are garbage.

Five Guys is overrated.

Popeyes is worse than garbage.

Taco Bell and Burger King are okay sometimes.

Jack in the Crack is good.

Sonic only has good drinks.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

High in the OK tier. Not quite godlike but above KFC.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Pizza Hut, Subway, and Dominos, anywhere that isn't shit tier?
Nigga, move to a city that knows how to make good!
Best way to be openly mocked in Buffalo is to order your pizza from a fucking Dominos.

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Jersey Mike's and Jimmy John's are in a league above all of these.

Benjamin Williams
Benjamin Williams

What a fucking idiot. I have a bachelor's in biology. I really hope you don't feed your kids that shit. If that shit doesn't fuck up your sperm count before then.

You seriously high-mercury fish and toxin-producing corn is good for you? Really?

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

you're a sensible man, user.

also, checked.

David Powell
David Powell

Really cause I live in a town of 70,000 and literally haven't seen an obese person in months.
You must be referring to faggot land ie everything east of Saskatchewan and south of the border

Matthew Edwards
Matthew Edwards

hmm fair points. i get my stuff from a farm shop which sell things filthy cheap though (they sell things that are past sellby date by 1 day ect so a 2l bottle of coke would be 20p which is about 30 cent as a rough guess same for vegatables ect most of the stuff is organic but the tomatoes ect are usually gmo same for bananas

Jaxon Howard
Jaxon Howard

better be bait wetback

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

Good, the furfag is a yelp tier food critic as well.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

Those farms tend to be better because they're smaller but in some cases it's the same brands as the megafarms that use the worst pesticides.

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

No, organic is using organic nutrients like guano, compost, and all kinds of words you've never heard of like rotenone because you are an illiterate faggot.

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

Jimmy John's is nasty imo buddy.

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

soda in europe uses sugar so its a fair bit better. american coke is really thick and makes you feel thirstier

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

Yeah, I mentioned that. The soil itself has to be organic too. Or the feed if it's an animal.

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

personalopinions>10 breh
Why would anyone want to debate the bottom rung of foods.

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

I'm used to organic soda at this point or at the very least cane sugar soda. Everything else tastes like corn. Including non-organic "chocolate" bars. What the actual fuck.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

More like expensive tier

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

I eat it like twice a year and I think it's shit

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

You're not alone, a lot of my friends don't care for them. I think they're third best. After Milio's (second place) and a local joint called Hungry Hobo (best sandwiches on earth).

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

It's in your head.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Everything else tastes like corn.
you should get that checked m8

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

More like my taste buds dude. It really caught me off guard when I tasted soda after doing organic only for 6 months. Fucking disgusting. I gagged.

Read the ingredients list at some point.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

not the same dude but its really not. the consistency is different and you will feel thirsty after the corn syrup one. drank a bit of each blind folded and could tell em apart easily

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

You need a God Tier. With Five Guys, and only Five Guys.

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

fixed

Landon Green
Landon Green

Del Taco above Taco Bell. Ever
Whataburger over Carls Jr.
Jack in the Box under Wendy's
Popeyes near bottom
Fiveguys at top

Holy shit OP. It's like you only enjoy 3-4 different flavors. Your pallet is so bland. All 3 of your top pics have so little difference to them.
In-N-Out: If not for animal style, it would be the same shit as Fiveguys
Whataburger: Same as in-n-out and Fiveguys, just bigger and slightly better
Fiveguys: Same as the other two, just way greasier.

Also, where the fuck is Chic-Fil-a? Bush's, Church's, Long Johns, and especially Schlotzsky's?

Schlotzsky's should be at the top of anyone's list. Anyone who denies this is either a troll or so racist to jews that they refuse to enjoy Jew owned food.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

I've also noticed my sense of taste has become much stronger. I notice nutty flavors in things like burger buns after switching to organic when I never did before. I can tell how fresh an avocado is by eating it when before I could never tell the different levels of freshness. Avocado just used to taste like avocado. Fish just used to taste like fish. Now it's easy to tell just how old it is. I taste the metal in canned fish when I never could before.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

I work at Whataburger
Ask me anything

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Oh my god I fucking love Schlotzsky's.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

oh yeah, that's normal. never mind this

after i started eating organic for only a month i decided to go out and get a burrito at taco bell and it tasted strange. the tortilla tasted like paper and the beans tasted like something bland and sticky. it was fucking disgusting.

yeah, again normal. i can't eat anything canned anymore because of the taste.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

So do I faggot. I know all your secrets.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

kek

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

Five Faggots reigns supreme.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Five Guys is good as fuck. Literally everything else on there is garbage.

Owen Gutierrez
Owen Gutierrez

fast food is for fat bastards.

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

never been

David Sanders
David Sanders

yeah, it should be right next to KFC.
maybe throw little ceasers in there right next to it

Grayson Richardson
Grayson Richardson

Why go for fast food when you can get quick food at home with tv dinners?

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

my stepdad used to eat those for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for over thirty years. he died of cancer.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

it's been a while since i've got trips

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

Did he smoke?

Kayden Hernandez
Kayden Hernandez

pizza hut
subway
good
Wrong.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

never smoked and didn't drink

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

Did he work in a coal mine or chemical factory?

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

he worked in an office.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Was there asbestos in the office?

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

Whataburger earned that spot. Taco Bell should at least be good tier.

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

nope, everything was up to code.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Cancer meals to go!®

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

They really are pretty good burgers senpai. Good fries too. Worth a visit if your area has them.

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

Go vegan.

Ian Ross
Ian Ross

I seem to only eat okay and garbage tier (Because it's all there is around where I live) and it's pretty much true. As for top idk I've never been to any of those

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

Five Guys
sit-down restaurant prices for fucking fast food

Will this meme chain please die already?

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

both five guys and in n out make shitty quality burgers that I could make myself

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

there's one about 40 minutes away. if i'm ever in the area and need to grab a meal i'll try it. i'm over there quite a bit, so it'll probably happen.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

Steak 'n Shake anyone?

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

so what kind of cancer did he get?

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

innout
Never tried, not a west coastfag
whataburger
Every whataburger I've ever been in is a filthy pile of shit serving goddamn McDonalds-level tasteless shit. Either I've been in only shit WABs or WAB is garbage.
5GBF
It's decent, if they didn't fucking char their burgers it'd be better.
Pizza Hut
Tastes like stale, 10 day old pizza. Disgusting.
del taco
Decent. Better than fucking Taco Smell.
subway
Okay depending on what you get, most of their sandwiches are 99% veggies with a small slice of processed meat on it.
wendy's
Pretty good if there's absolutely nothing else.
carls jr
Good-ish.
domino's
Meh, pretty tasteless, really
mcshit
The ONLY semi-acceptable food they have are the basic hamburgers, and only if you're fucking starving and poor. The rest is garbage.
popeyes
Worst chicken ever.
JITB
Never had.
Sonic
Subpar quality garbage.
BK
Gross.
Taco Shit
Gross.
KFC
Better than Popeyes, but that's all you can say about them.
LC
Only good if you're broke and starving.

Face it, all fast food is pretty much shit. Make your own damn food.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

stomach cancer

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

You've only been to bad Whataburgers. To be fair there are a lot of bad ones, but there are just as many good ones. When you go the good ones you'll see the light.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

that's harsh

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Pizza Hut
Good
Pick one

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

That's what people keep telling me, but I've yet to see any evidence of that.

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Fairly accurate. The pizzas are debateable. They're probably both OKay tier

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

Have you not noticed that all fast food is expensive as fuck now?

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Kys

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Agreed. Pizza Hut is so fucking greasy.

Easton King
Easton King

swap wendy's with jack in the box
swap pizza hut with dominos
you got urself a fine chart ohpee

Jacob Anderson
Jacob Anderson

Put taco bell where del taco is and its fine

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

It's sad that out of all the shitty fast pizza places, fucking average as shit Papa Johns is the "best".

And that a fucking $3 frozen pizza from the store is 50x better than all of them.

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

maybe it's where i'm from, but i'd switch burger king and mcdonalds. also pizza hut needs to move down. and popeyes up.

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

Sorry to hear that. Wish I could tell you where to look.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

Delicous tier are meme restrauns with average food.

People go on and on how they have the literal best burgers around. Really? It's like all they ever ate were low quality fast food burgers and when they go to In and Out and get a slighty better burger the shit they act as if it can't get any better.

I do have to admit Five Guys have some pretty great hotdogs compared to any other chain that sells dogs.

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

yeah, it's been two years since he's passed and my little brother is still torn up over it. it was a mistake bringing my little brother to his fathers death bed.

he didn't see him die, but he aged so much and lost so much weight that he was almost unrecognizable that it fucked with my brothers head a little. they wanted to say goodbye, but i'm not sure it was the right choice.

Jason Long
Jason Long

The restaurant that is around the corner of my house is 1000 times better than any of those shitty pieces of shit

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

Yeah, their dogs are pretty decent, at least. But seriously, even someone that has no idea what they're doing can buy half decent quality hamburger meat and make a better burger at home than 5GBF/INO.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

what's it called?

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

sorry to hear that. it was a shitty situation. there was no good choice. sometimes that's just life. you're intent was good so that's something at least.

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

Taco Johns up there. yes

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

Hell yeah!

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

If there is a tier below shit-tier, Little Caesar's should go there to die.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Below average burger, cardboard fries, actually pretty decent shakes.

Chase King
Chase King

thanks for the kind words, user.

Andrew Clark
Andrew Clark

I couldn't agree more.
inb4 buttmad californians

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit