All of you whiteboys need to accept your inferority

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

All of you whiteboys need to accept your inferority. Blacks are stroner, bigger and fater than whiteboys every could be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept your extincton. It will be much less panful for you.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

pick your cotton

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

It's funny because there's a 90% chance the people posting these are white.

Andrew Baker
Andrew Baker

"Stroner".... more intelligent you say...?

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Sauce?

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

for fucks sake, just fuck who you want to fuck and let other people fuck who they want to fuck

Camden Brown
Camden Brown

That's from Peter Hegre's site.

Wyatt Perez
Wyatt Perez

Did you want hate

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

When the "men" control the "women" in a society evolution progresses along rational, predictable and beneficial lines and we get Mozart, Einstein and Ted Williams. When we let the "women" control the evolution (breeding) we get "OMG! Look at those shoes! Fuck a nigger cause I'm totally about equality and I am so into juicing and running right now and my black male friends they seem so good a that to me...his penis was so big it hurt my vagina...I'm pregnant...and he doesn't work...my BLACK infant child keeps taking off his cloths and screaming and every white kid his age in his class is reading Chaucer....my BF hits me....my mother and father hate my 6 year old BLACK child because he is still wearing diapers and screaming and climbing all over the house! But all the white kids his age are driving cars and working at law firms! What is wrong with my child!"

Grayson White
Grayson White

stoner
fater
wer'e
Ur such a gud troll

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Blacks big dicks actually give them an evolutionary disadvantage. Because the head of the dick is closer to the woman's cervix than a white mans, the sperm do not not need to travel as far to fertilize an egg. As a result, weaker sperm have a better chance of fertilization. This is why so many niggers are uneducated criminal scum.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

how many times has this exact same thread been made today?

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

stroner
"intelligent"
Oh boy! You nigs sure showed me!

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

He's trolling you autistic fuck

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

is that emily bloom? did she finally take dong?

David Rivera
David Rivera

The strongest and biggest men ever existed were white

Yes i agree blacks are faster
But stronger or bigger keep dreamin

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

Black people smell. Why do you smell so bad blackey?

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

Way to copy pasta even the typos.

Gabriel Johnson
Gabriel Johnson

I fuck black bitches. You mad?

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

Yet you were enslaved by whites and you continue to be the lowest forms of human life on the planet. Stupid niggers.

Matthew Carter
Matthew Carter

Spread the word fellow Cred Forumstards

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

Right... Also, if you really were superior, it would be well known, and you wouldn't have to troll b with these threads...

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

Nignogs are so mad that whites have always, and will always be superior.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

Everyone knows why. So the jews can control a mixed race worker slave subspecies of human while they breed their pureblooded Jewish ruling race. The human species will diverge into two distinct species. This is part of the new world order plan. It goes hand in hand with population control. A dumbed down human subspecies in smaller number than the modern day will be much easier to control.

Google Agenda 21 and the georgia guidestones...

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

that chin
Alpha male detected

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

I'd rather fuck a blender than stick my shit in a nigger bitch.

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

glad only blacks get stroner

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Yea, but you see if you keep doing that, we pretty much lose the space program. Oh well, I'm sure the Chinese will have use for us, even with an average <100 IQ.

Once you go black, you can't wait to get the test results back.

Once you go black....um you're a single Mom.

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

Once you go black,
You cant come back

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

holy shit 3 of these threads in a row?

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

That really explains a lot. Thanks for posting that. Saved.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit