All of you whiteboys need to accept your inferority. Blacks are stroner...

All of you whiteboys need to accept your inferority. Blacks are stroner, bigger and fater than whiteboys every could be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept your extincton. It will be much less panful for you.

pick your cotton

It's funny because there's a 90% chance the people posting these are white.

"Stroner".... more intelligent you say...?

Sauce?

for fucks sake, just fuck who you want to fuck and let other people fuck who they want to fuck

That's from Peter Hegre's site.

Did you want hate

When the "men" control the "women" in a society evolution progresses along rational, predictable and beneficial lines and we get Mozart, Einstein and Ted Williams. When we let the "women" control the evolution (breeding) we get "OMG! Look at those shoes! Fuck a nigger cause I'm totally about equality and I am so into juicing and running right now and my black male friends they seem so good a that to me...his penis was so big it hurt my vagina...I'm pregnant...and he doesn't work...my BLACK infant child keeps taking off his cloths and screaming and every white kid his age in his class is reading Chaucer....my BF hits me....my mother and father hate my 6 year old BLACK child because he is still wearing diapers and screaming and climbing all over the house! But all the white kids his age are driving cars and working at law firms! What is wrong with my child!"

>stoner
>fater
>wer'e
Ur such a gud troll

Blacks big dicks actually give them an evolutionary disadvantage. Because the head of the dick is closer to the woman's cervix than a white mans, the sperm do not not need to travel as far to fertilize an egg. As a result, weaker sperm have a better chance of fertilization. This is why so many niggers are uneducated criminal scum.

how many times has this exact same thread been made today?

>stroner
>"intelligent"
Oh boy! You nigs sure showed me!

He's trolling you autistic fuck

is that emily bloom? did she finally take dong?

The strongest and biggest men ever existed were white

Yes i agree blacks are faster
But stronger or bigger keep dreamin

Black people smell. Why do you smell so bad blackey?

Way to copy pasta even the typos.

I fuck black bitches. You mad?

Yet you were enslaved by whites and you continue to be the lowest forms of human life on the planet. Stupid niggers.

Spread the word fellow Cred Forumstards

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

Right... Also, if you really were superior, it would be well known, and you wouldn't have to troll b with these threads...

Nignogs are so mad that whites have always, and will always be superior.

Everyone knows why. So the jews can control a mixed race worker slave subspecies of human while they breed their pureblooded Jewish ruling race. The human species will diverge into two distinct species. This is part of the new world order plan. It goes hand in hand with population control. A dumbed down human subspecies in smaller number than the modern day will be much easier to control.

Google Agenda 21 and the georgia guidestones...

>that chin
Alpha male detected

I'd rather fuck a blender than stick my shit in a nigger bitch.

glad only blacks get stroner

Yea, but you see if you keep doing that, we pretty much lose the space program. Oh well, I'm sure the Chinese will have use for us, even with an average

Once you go black,
You cant come back

holy shit 3 of these threads in a row?

That really explains a lot. Thanks for posting that. Saved.