Ok so how does b feel about fucking random women they find on Clist...

Ok so how does b feel about fucking random women they find on Clist? This chicks husband left her a few months ago and she needed help bad, I convinced to her to let me fuck her and in return she got 60 bucks.

Would anyone else like to share a similar experience?

Dude, you don't pay to fuck fat chicks.

I'll bite.

Gross. Husband's only fuck-up was tying the knot with that hideous SOS. You wasted your money. Should've bought a bag of weed, some snacks and a drink. Stooge.

*sow not SOS.

But you could find chicks on clist or backpage for 60 bucks who dont have some silly story.

He can find tons of fat, old chicks on CL for free.

What the fuck. Did you fuck her outside? Looks liek you guys are on bare ground.

on a blanket near a river, its a nice spot that does not also involve me taking this women to my house.

I share my GF on craigslist, my best is that more then half of the adds are fake tho

yea the site is littered with fake ads

That's why you only post ads. Way better chance of getting an actual woman.

show us more

Where are you from? Lol

montreal area

Dude why would you PAY for this?

Found ad for 18 year old bbw.
Met up and fucked
>next day she texts me that she was only 14 and sorry she lied to me
>continue to fuck her for the next three months
>meet her mom
>she tells her mom in 17. Was 21 at the time but I have a baby face
>mom allows me to come over at 3am to rail daughter
>break it off because she was too needy
You never know wtf you'll find on Craigslist. I got lucky I guess. Oh and she also said I got her pregnant but had an abortion in Montana. No contact after that

Geeze, why would he leave a treat like that?

hahaha bump

He could have got it for free, definitely.

YOU PAID FOR ENTRY DUDE, YOURE GONNA GET FUCKED IN THE END YOU FEELINGS FAGGOT

Bitches like this give Me money to fuck them

What do you write in your ads?

I'm good looking, articulate and have a 7 inch thick cock so when I post ads I usually get real responses. I'm a flake so I miss out on fucking girls like this in the ass. She wanted me to fuck her in my car, but I thought that was too much hassle so I stopped responding lol.

I did meet my sugar momma on CL though. She's 5'2" with D tits, weighs 100 pounds. Gorgeous gem of a woman and I think I lose interest in fucking randos because I have her. Don't go to gangbangs on CL, especially if you have to pay for them. Usually really scummy and just eh, too many guys too.

Ask me anything, I'm a CL whizz. I could have fucked 29 women by now of at least average attractiveness just from CL alone, but I've only fucked 9 because I just don't care that much half the time.

i just get a ton of bots feelsbadman

She looks gross but that pussy seems cool

im not good looking, have a 5.5 inch dick and have never posted a CL ad. what do i do to get anyone let me fuck them in the ass?

post pic of your attractiveness. (not your benis)

If you aren't obese you can get in a swingers group. You pay a cover for the hotel and then you baby some slutty middle aged woman in whatever joke you want

well fuck im pretty fuckin obese. at least my girlfriend is fatter than i am, wait fuck.

What's your method? Mine is to post at least an ad a day. I vary my age by one or two years and only post ads looking for a specific kind of woman or sexual act. I don't put a picture up with my ad because that would be a bit too obvious. Fucked a total of 22 of CL over the past 4 years. Not every one I want works out and many I just have to say no to because they are ugly or boring.

Currently talking to large breasted woman in her mid 40's with incest and humiliation fantasies. Have to see if it works out but if does I'll be pissing in her mouth. Been a few months since I've done that.

Share wit me man, in the west island rn

Played a dangerous game there user

I've done it several times, most women were attractive, and I know Cred Forums would fuck them. One of them wore her wedding ring while we were having sex.

Others were just cheating whores, and women who wanted just an nsa hookup.
I wouldnt and haven't paid to get laid, but I have gone through some gas $ and supplying alcohol/weed.

So maybe in a way I have. But never just handing over straight cash. That's beta as fuck.

>move to new area at 20 years old
>find out about CL
>promptly start posting to find some pussy
>within days hook up with cute, big tittied 26 year old
>she buys me booze, we get drunk a lot, fuck a lot
>within a few months basically move in with her
>turns out shes a violent alcoholic with serious daddy issues
>she gets pregnant
>gets an abortion because theres no fucking way we're having a kid together right now
>continue the drinking and self-destructive behavior
>fast forward 9 years and we're married with 2 kids
... GO FIGURE!

Be careful out there kids...

hahahaha
hahahahahahahaha

wow sorry dude

What does she look like after 9 years of drinking and two children?

OP how old are you? and how old is this woman?

Kek

You need a gimmick, just make your title something related to your cock size as you perceive it. Average is average, but maybe a girl WANTS a small dick. You have to work that in. Especially if you want anal, a lot of chicks who are curious want to start a bit smaller. Work on an angle. I have a hairy chest so I get girls who love hairy chests. Make sense? Find your niche and work it.

Alternatively, find a friend (or fellow user, try /soc/) you can double team girls with. The fantasy of being double teamed is pretty high on the list for many women.

Sorry nigga, I've been on Cred Forums for 9 fucking years. I'm not retarded.

I post multiple ads a day and renew them every two days to ensure that they're back on top. Get a kik so people can talk to you outside of the shitty email system. PUT A PICTURE, even if its just a stock image of two people fucking. This pic indicator attracts attention.

I was speaking to a woman, pic related, who wanted me to rape her. She wants me to bareback her and fill her up with cum. Abuse, humiliation, etc. She was really into it but I've since stopped responding. I think I've fallen in love with my sugar momma and have started to lose all interest in casual sex unfortunately (or fortunately, I dunno). Props to you for doing so well, how hung are you? I'm trying to see what is the primary determining factor for CL hook ups.

Slightly under 6 inches long and wider than average. Honestly dick size never comes up much, if anything they are over generous by the time I show them a pic. I just try to stoke whatever fantasy they have that seems to work better than anything else I've tried.

From my experience the determining factors for a woman are in this order; compatibility of kinks, physical attraction, and availability to see them or at least talk dirty.

Post a pic of your sugar momma?

Surprised by the pussy OP. I expected a tragedy.

Shes actually gotten into better shape now than when I met her. Started exercising alot after kid #1, and always had a young face. Stayed sober for a few years, and that helped too...

>

nice pussy. more?

You paid for that shit?!?!??

Fair point, I reckon the size thing only comes up if they're specifically looking for big dick. Do you host? I've never lived alone and refuse to shell out for a hotel room so I've never had that on my side. My availability is shit too.

I think you're spot on with your determining factors!

I'm sorry man, but I respect her too much to post a picture of her. Here's some other slut

Not bad, nudes?

Not op, but I've paid for worse

Lol no worries about the pic it's always worth it to ask. Yah I host sometimes. I live alone but I have nosy neighbors so I try not to keep the traffic too high. Plus married sluts love to get fucked on the bed they share with their husband. Rarely will I shell out for a hotel room, usually only if things are going to be loud or super messy. A couple times back when I had roommates I had to get a hotel room because they knew my roommates or had mutual friends.

And for the size queens I tend to just turn the discussion to fisting. I'm a big guy with large hands and forearms my getting my fist in them is basically the same as them taking a horse cock. After the orgasm that results from that, they don't care what you do with them.

omg, that was a picture of her? that was gross. man, i couldn't even get hard to that. not to mention most women, even attractive ones have a bad attitude which is enough to bump me.

i think i'm staring to agree with the trending idea that women need to get married... and stay that way

Unfortunately no. Snapped a few the other night when she got drunk as fuck and wanted some shaft. They came out too blurry to know what was going on (much like her)... lol... She almost found my stash of nudes a couple years back, so I've been extra cautious with anything since then.

doggy, take video. brighness enhance later if needed. easy. i do that with my married craigslist bitch all the time. she never asks, i never say a word.

O and I keep folders for both fails and wins. That way if a girl's name, style or pic looks familiar I can look it up. Has helped quite a few times.

Pro ams are a good time, if you like you can slowly ramp up the shit you make her do for just a few dollars more.
>i once had a bitch toss my salad for a lousy hundred bucks though it took two months to get her there,

she hot? any more pics of the rest of her?

Again, that's something you can get for free.

Post more

Nice! Thanks for the advice. Never thought about fixing the light levels afterwards. I always got hung up on making it bright enough to get a pic, but not so bright that she bitches about 'what im doing down there'

too much fucking work. There is also a certain honesty in the transaction, I get off as much on the humiliation of her performing the act for money as I do on the act.
>I know im a degenerate but im ok with it.

I've never had to do much more work than tell sluts that I want it. But I deal with submissives pretty much exclusively, if they don't do what I want I find someone else.

Relationship wise yah, that one takes a lot of work though.

I try to fuck random women off craigslist but they never respond to my responses. Maybe I'm ugly :(

wow. nice ass. how old is she?

anything from the front? i want to see those tits

Thought about posting ads but thought I might get robed or catch aids. Any tips on spotting a shady encounter?

Most of those ads are fake, the real ones get a ton of responses. You have a way better chance if you put up your own ads.

Here's one, you're a man and you should act like one.

holy shit... she looks just like a south park caricature