H.A.E.S educational thread

H.A.E.S educational thread

Other urls found in this thread:

worldhealth.net/news/obesitys-death-rate-may-be-much-larger-previously-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello Poe.

Eh, it was the 90's. It was a weird time.

are dead bodies beautiful?

It's a true statistic, but not because fashion standards changed, as the picture implies. It's because the average woman in the US got fatter. Fashion models stayed the same, if not slightly heavier.

Please tell me this is a real feminist

if not, can we post these to real femicunts on twatter?

>worldhealth.net/news/obesitys-death-rate-may-be-much-larger-previously-/
>Obesity accounts for 18 percent of deaths among Americans between the ages of 40 and 85,

You're more likely to die of obesity than an eating disorder.

Protip: that is 18% of all Americans, not just overweight americans. 5-20% of those supposed deaths occur to people with eating disorders, i.e. that is at maximum 20% of 25% of females, meaning 2% of the total population.

Get on the fucking treadmill. If your local clothing store doesn't carry your size, then maybe it's time to improve yourself a bit and stop stuffing your fucking face.

I learned a thing about chromosome, that was about the only useful thing I read.
But even that doesn't have links to a trusted site.

because selling stuff that wont fit your customers is the best way to do business

fucking moron

>taking the bate
How often do you see size 14+ girls flaunt there clothes? Skinny chicks also have the money. Also you can make 2 dresses from the same material it takes to clothe a fatty

wrong

>Right
I don't think you know what that word means.

Preach. Used to date chubby, borderline fat girl, she just started, you know, eating more veggies, less meat and dairy, doing some light exercise, and bam, shops in normal sizes, no problem.

The funny thing is even if clothing stores carried that size, it wouldn't matter. At that size and above, that hamplanet's body is so inhuman that you can't predict what shape it'll be in.

E.g. will it be mostly belly lard or a giant, shelf-like ass, or weird ham legs? At that size, proportions can vary so much that there's no way to account for it; they'd have to get it tailored.

It's not even limited to hamplanets. Even pro-bodybuilders have this problem: they all get shit tailored.

us got fat models stead the same

>the bible is right because the bible says so
Protip: you didn't disprove anything in my post. It was simple math.

By YOUR OWN NUMBERS, only AT MAX 2% of the US population will die from an eating disorder. Ranges from 0.5% to 2%, whereas according a website that has far more credible sources than you've listed, 18% of Americans die due to obesity.

Yes, when you redefine "beautiful" to mean "of worth" rather than "aesthetically pleasing to look at", then yes...all bodies are "beautiful".

But the fact is that fit bodies are more pleasant to look at than fat ones or anorexic ones..

Eugh, don't remind me, one of my classmates from highschool is now. I used to have a crush on her before she got pudgy.
She's not a hamplanet, but damn if she hasn't let herself go.

Is it wrong that I hate fat people? I never used to, but all this fat acceptance shit being pushed these days is fucking sickening.

>dancing at any size

>fat people
>running marathons
fucking kek.

>Maybe she runs marathons
Unlikely. She may walk marathons, but if there isn't a bigger waste of time while exercising than that, I don't know.

Dude, it's bait, relax

I think fat girls don't get enough sex and this is their outlet or something.

>implying anybody is "of worth".
This is part of the problem: You're not inherently worthwhile or deserving of respect just for being a human.

The average woman got fatter?

Really? the bible is right because it says so? Where? You must be some kind of sad bible thumping right-winger

That's not because models got skinnier, it's because american women are all fucking hippos.

Fat girls don't get sex because only degenerate fatty fuckers want that shit, so now they feel the need to guilt beta men into finding them attractive by saying that they're "oppressive" for not doing so.

Eh, they have those shows where they get a fat person to run a marathon after being trained for a while. They're still usually pretty huge when they run them too.

I still can't run one and I'm not fat.

>Evidence

>fat person running
Jokes on their knees. Those will explode while you're still going.

the cringe is real

That's true.

Not needing a knee replacement when I'm thirty will be pretty great.

Beta males fuck around and insult each other online.
Beta females start a whole fucking movement.

Women are fucked or something.

Unlikely, mainly because those of us that are fat are doing the pounds, so we won't be in that category for much longer.
6'1" started at a 275 earlier this year, and I'm down to 235. Due to too many years of wrestling in high school, my knees don't survive running for very long. I ran about 1/3 of a half marathon yesterday, and my knees are croaking. But I did it. And eventually my weight will be a healthy number, but the rest of my health is good. My vo2 max is improving (smoked for the last couple decades) my ldl and hdl numbers are improving.
This is where healthy at any size used to be. Get healthy, don't focus on the weight. If you take care of yourself, the weight will come off. Focus on being healthy. If had nothing to die with beauty. These frakking twatwaffles, on the other hand, have bastardized this into what we see right now.
God damnit, I'm moving to Jupiter.

You may think it's fun to mock "fat" "women" on your little website, but people are realizing that large is beautiful, just like in the Mona Lisa times. "Larger" is making a comeback folks. Deal.

I lost weight while only focusing on the weight, and not giving a single shit about being healthy.

It still works.

classic.

you can either let the success of others inspire you, assuming you want what they have obtained. or you can let your crab mentality kick-in as you try to pull everyone into the boiling pot.

>moderation
wow literally diet shaming

I do find it funny how women are the ones who are the most vocal about deserving respect for doing nothing at all.

>wrestling wrecks your knees
WTF are you weirdo's doing to each-other's knees??

>moving to Jupiter
On Jupiter you'd way 50,000 lbs.
Better move to Uranus.

Watashi no baito desuka!

And what is your ldl and your hdl?
Can you tell me your vo2max? Can you give me any other health marker besides your weight?

Nah, don't go to doctors. So not sure how I'd get those things.

Was just saying you don't "need" a health focus to lose weight. Works either way if you try.

So, you're telling me a whole bunch of fat femanazis got oh ether and created a movement to make being an unhealthy fat slob acceptable. Holy shit. That's like all the niggers that blame the diabetus on genetics, and not in the koolaid the be drinking. Shieeeeet.

I realize more and more that I'm basically an anti-fat Mengele to your average feminist.

Only dumb niggers live fat bitches!

and yet it is insanely alive

You do know that only Peter Paul Rubens drew that shit, and that was because he was a sickening fat fetishist, right? Hence the term, "rubenesque" to describe beef goblins.

These women are so much smaller than the usual person who'd be espousing this HAEB shit.

Women are making a comeback, gentlemen!

It can, but dividing on your health takes away any pretense of doing this for looks. Focusing on health allows for multiple variables to improve, which helps when dealing with set points or plateaus.
In contrast, focusing on just one number tend to turn people into vapid pricks and bitches. A woman who is 5'7" will never be under 110. But dealing with BMI, cholesterol levels, volume oxygenation levels, and other assorted numbers allows a person to become healthy. At which point the weight will fall in line.

That's because we're a dead culture, user.

so much nope fat people are unealthy and unattactive to the avaerage person stop acting like its not

That's fair, suppose I was being needlessly dismissive.

Nope. It's a being a fat fuck is a trend that'll due off because people won't stick their dicks in mold breeding stations

No, not really it's cool. It's just that I get so pissed at the co-opting of what would've been a good thing. Too bad this nonsense happened.
I hope I didn't come across like a dick. If I did, I'm sorry

You're fine.

Kill that thing. Now.

>Northern Ireland is part of Ireland
C-c'mon m8, y-you're not serious
>NAIL BOMBS INTENSIFIES

I fucking think this is the most stupid movement imaginable. I have a fat friend, who is indeed lazy, unfit, passive, etc. Though if I were to ask him if he thinks he is healthy, his response would be, "hell no". At the very least, accept what you fucking are. Don't try to lie to yourself, and the world that you are "healthy". People can literally look at you to see plain evidence otherwise. Jesus Christ I hate this shit.

Our day will come brother

Didn't you know, user? "Evidence" is oppressive.

This is the worst retarded shit ive seen in a while WOW

Oh, of course it fucking is, how dare fact have any basis in the fat-riddled minds of these retards. I swear, this shit is no different than a person with naturally blond hair swearing up, and down that they have brown hair.
>"N-No!! But.. But my hair is Brown!"
>"I don't care what it LOOKS LIKE! I-I'm telling you it's brown! So it HAS to be brown!"

That graphic is stupid.
The women are simply saying that weight doesn't factor into health or beauty.
It would be like burning money, since money doesn't factor in either.

>The women are simply saying that weight doesn't factor into health or beauty.
So they're wrong?

NO!
They want you to stop thinking that weight is the same as health or beauty.
Why can't you right-wingers get that simple fact into your pea-sized brains??

Here is the thing, some people like larger women. Everyone has their preference for what they deem attractive, and unattractive. But, to say that weight has nothing to do with health, is purely idiotic.

Should have guessed.

You aren't healthy at every size. And if this "haes" shit is about body acceptance, why not burn victims, or people born small, or without legs?

[EDIT]
Also, if you don't quit criticizing women based on their weight, then it won't be the scales they bash to bits, but it'll be your COCK AND BALLS.
So... stfu already and embrace the future.

His fucking face says it all

You mean a future where we let the obese dig their own graves with the same hands that scoop up globs of ice cream to shovel into their faces? Ok, I'll embrace that.

>purely idiotic
You sound like the doctors that would hand out mercury supplements to their patients back in the day...
>not taking mercury is purely idiotic

You go ahead then, and show me the medical professionals who say that weight has no correlation to a persons health/well-being. Go ahead, faggot.

Because wasting that time on eating and whining about not being beautiful is a much better way to spend your time.

Fat people fart a fucking shit load more than normies.

But weight is one of the markers of health
Or are you dismissing empirical evidence?

none of those bodies are cock-ed; so I guess not ALL bodies.

I see you're proof that modern medicine, with it's vaccines and drugs, really DOES cause autism.

What the fuck is wrong with those pie charts? Those pieces are completely fucked up.

That thing is fake

Why don't you embrace done Listerine to wipe yourself down with a lovely antiviral/antifungal/antitrust liquid with a pleasant minty aroma. Might be the only time you smell decent and approachable. since you are being so concerned with everyone here embracing you.
Degenerate slut

>heavier (but still healthy)

Delusion related.

Doctors are really fucking tired of people getting their medical advice from online dip shits. How bout this, don't listen to Tumblr and don't listen to the media. Just go to a fucking doctor and get actual tests done.

Ah. Ok. So they're just making shit up.

Yeah who wants to waste their time working out and eating right. What kind of lamer would want to be physically apt or have competent reflexes. What kind of butt-fucking faggot would want to be able to run after their goals when you could just get a mart-kart to shuttle your fatass around.

It's ok if you are a fatty. It's not too late to get help, and get fit with the proper diet/exercise regiment. There's help out there for you if you are willing to accept it.

I hate fats and I am a fat. Losing weight, tho.

More people die each year that are "fit", as you call it, than people with natural cushioning between their bones.
Try running your car without oil dipshit, and see how far you get before your car peter's out and dies.
If fat were bad, then we wouldn't have it now would we?
>duhhhhhhhhh

Good for you, you get a pass.

We'll make a skinny lad out of you yet.

if you go to the right part of Cred Forums, yeah

That is such an unattractive angle.
Might be the grossest picture I've seen today.
And I've been on Cred Forums for over an HOUR

Oh boy we've got an anti-vaccination faggot in here. Do me a favor and castrate yourself now so I don't have to worry about you murdering people via your virus stuffed offspring, provided someone is unlucky enough to mate with you.

averages don't account for outliers. All those 500 lbs immobile girls are shooting up your average U.S. women's weight. If it weren't for the crazy ass 50 lbs. girls it'd probably be way higher still

thanks Cred Forumsrothers. I'll keep going to not disappoint you all!

No no no. That shit is all so wrong. Come on. Your testicles harbor your Y chromosone?
Your ovaries are making the Xs?
I probably should've checked again what it actually said but it is SUPER WRONG

>Look mom, I'm trolling!

pretty good bait

Cool tat.

Hey if you've got the vaccine then you're safe right? Right.
No need to force it on us "crazy mercury deniers" then right? Right.

>see fat people as a disease
No, it's the potential for diseases that's increased by being fat
>fired for being fat
you can be fired for any reason, but if your lardass can't do your job because you weigh too goddamned much, you'll be fired.
>told they're unhealthy
they are
>discriminate, made fun of
Only when they make idiots of themselves instead of fixing themselves
>told to change their lifestyle
well no fucking shit

There's also no real comparison between the fat and gay in half of these.

Are you fucking retarded? He was mocking
for parroting as ignorantly as a bible thumper.
Ye ninny.

Fat isn't bad. Fat is an important part of the body and serves as the primary energy source for stationary activities: sitting, standing, walking etc.

But.
>too much of a good thing is a bad thing

Your analogy of motor oil in a car to fat in a human is shit, btw. Water is the human body's motor oil that keeps the joints moving smoothly, dumbass.

Oh fuck you're right, I forgot that my safety was the only thing I cared about. Yeah, I'm safe, but not everyone is.

Selfish shithead prick like you wouldn't give a fuck though.

Fat men need love too, right ladies?

>right part of Cred Forums
>part of Cred Forums
>right

>One being a sexual preference
>The other being on the verge of death

What a self-centered fuck.

Image related

>zany

Your so fat you have fat in your joints?
Fuck.

Naw I just saw the middle finger and thought it fit my feelings.

Like all fat people.

Only that fat people do it to themselves

The fat-shame, it's fucking everywhere! Even on milk! Fucking retards not understanding the difference between fat content of a product, and themselves. That fat in most things in healthy, it's the sugar that's not.

The fuck did I just read?

Wait, is she really comparing people to milk? Maybe the fat got to their head finally.

I'm pretty sure that was a troll question and dumbass Tumblrina took it srsly

I joined a site it was pretty much a size acceptance social site and the majority of obese women there wanted a thin or muscled man and don't even talk to the fat men

>humans exist for millions of years...
Oh noes if we don't inject our bodies with joo-fluids we will all dies ouchy help!
>gives money to joos for injections

the land whales are calling

Medfag here, yep, it's ridiculous. Look at Samoan people, anything other than a diet of mostly root paste makes them into insta-hamplanet. Why? Because storing fat when you live on an island with barely any good land to grow anything storing fat is incredibly important. So, Samoans get insta-fat when exposed to a "western" diet. It's evolutionary, asians can't handle dairy unless their ancestors fucked a few whites, then it goes away instantly. Why? Whites kept cows for dairy and asians didn't, they think dairy is like, strange. To them milk is for babies only, the one exception is the Japanese meme "why do white girls have big tits? must be milk!" and they drink a shitload. Result? Explosive diarrhea. Meanwhile the whites who are vegan as opposed to the Indians (from India, not ours)
get all anorexic looking when they stop consuming animal protein, the Indians look goddamn fine because they've been vegetarians for a long, long time. Our digestion is the second most vulnerable part to quick evolutionary change right behind our sex organs; this is why 500lb gorillas have a pencil dick and you have a coke-can dick.

Fucking just, really, biology knows all this shit and has known for a long time. We think over-eaters might have an imbalance of a hunger-inducing hormone called "ghrelin" that is produced when you eat food to make you feel like you ate food. Why else would these beasts stretch out their stomachs like this? You have to GET USED TO eating that much and it happens to them like a kid who needs his first pair of glasses - his sensation has declined so slowly he's simply forgotten he should be able to see any number of things. Fat people literally never try changing their habits for more than say, 4 weeks, because if they did their stomach would shrink and their old food amount would make them sick as fuck just like it does you.

They're seriously just gross degenerates.

> Passion for assaulting women
>Shouldn't be interpreted literally

Do ye thenk it wouldldld be possible t'beam a whale abard th' entedededprise cap'n?

Hopefully they're so sheltered they keep their unvaccinated child indoors and away from the younglings so that their kid dies away from those too young to be vaccinated and thus.
Kills off only their spawn and not that of the normies.

Is this supposed to be a tumblr raid? Pathetic...

>Better move to Uranus

that's funny because it sounds like you're telling him to move to a butt

Kids (in America anyway) can actually sue their retarded ass parents over this shit now. Pretty spectacular if you ask me, people who purposefully withhold disease immunity from their children deserve to rot in the deepest pits of hell.

This pic is actually pretty hot

This was a fairly fun thread guys, thanks. Good night everybody.

You good night, when we say you can good night.

FUCK YOU

Revolting

Thanks pal. You don't let those bed bugs bite either now.