I'm not a Jew and I'm not from Cred Forums

I'm not a Jew and I'm not from Cred Forums.
Serious question. Why are white woman into black guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Real question is: why haven't you left yet shill?
sage goes in all fields

Because white bois can't compete. Stay mad

The same reason some white guys are into black girls.

It depends on the social caste of the women. Every white girl I've ever known finds nignogs not only unattractive but absolutely loathesome. But then, I've mainly known upper middle class white girls.

Gutter trash white girls tend to coal burn quite a bit. Maybe it's a big thrill to fuck something they'd see on the Discovery channel.

To piss off black guys?

No
Most the black girls I went to high school with openly admitted they like white guys more because white guys were nicer than black guys. I'd imagine that the white girls who like black guys have a similar reason

you really think that?

Damn, I hope that guy is ok.

seriously who the fuck keeps making these threads?

I'm going to kick you in your nigger face!

Kek. I can post a picture of a black guys and repost that.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

stop lying and go back to Cred Forums

Because North America has a serious mental illness problem right now.

>Every white girl I've ever known finds nignogs not only unattractive but absolutely loathesome. But then, I've mainly known upper middle class white girls.

Lies. The higher educated, better employed the woman, the more likely she's into black guys. I actually have a job. In an office. With well paid women. They're all into black dudes. There's a bar in town that we often go to after work with a black bartender. A primary topic is how hot he is.

Lies and ignorance. I have a well paying job, all the women who are white hate black guys.

Sorry.

>cherry picked

t. black beta virgin

Why do humans drink cow's milk and not baboon milk?

>Serious question. Why are white woman into black guys?
I don't know that this is really true, but if you're looking for a rational explanation, I've heard a evolutionary explanation that makes some sense -- That women are attracted to men who are different from their family -- this brings new genes into the family genepool and makes the population more resilient. This makes sense as a behavior that would be advantageous to a population from an evolutionary standpoint, vs populations that don't have this trait and therefore succumb to inbreeding and amplification of existing traits in the population.

Lol! Look at that silly little ebony manlet. He doesn't even realize she's just laughing at his gay little wiener. He thinks she actually enjoys it!! HA

Basing your personal circumstance, as a rule for everyone. You know why white chicks, "like" black guys. Because we're defined as sex objects. Just raring to fuck something, I'm black, and have literally had to make a dedicated decision not to bang chicks that are only into me because of that. Shits ridiculous.

They like big dicks.

Because the ones who are already have diseases
/thread

Nigger faggot

How often do you get approached by white girls?

Alright fine fuck it, I take it back. It's our unbelievably massive dicks. You mad white boi?

He always posts here i would befriend him hes more white then black

Bet hes a browny tho

They're more funny, more outgoing and confident... They have this reputation of being a players and because of the stereotypes we give to them of having big dicks.

Who is that woman

4-6 times in a week. I actually stopped going out as much because of it. Also only black guys get that bad rap, for being overly sexual or whatever, and this one chick shit you not let me fuck her. Outside. In her Job's parking lot.

She's a Brazilian celebrity

> I'm not a Jew...
Jew detected

its a mythe en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon

Poem isn't real life this aure is though