How does Cred Forums feel about punk girls?

How does Cred Forums feel about punk girls?

Thanks for posting a model and not a punk girl.

now get the fuck out faggot.

only if they are not dykey

What the fuck you say to me, faggot?

gonna sage the shit out of your thread with armmbirrdds faggot.

99% of real punk girls are ugly as fuck

the remaining 1% are alt stacies treating it like any other social scene

but in the end it doesn't really matter; punk is about the music, not trying to get laid

/thread

Some girls actually look nice with tattoos, colored hair and piercings the problem is that 15 yr olds trying to be edgy ruin the perception of it.

eh like 80% id still throat fuck the 5s and 6s
but i get you.

i used to see them on the bus or train with their punk boyfriends. They weren't afraid of the streets and seemed to have little sense of entitlement. I wanted that.

I'm now married to a woman who only just started to trust uber. ;_;

Literally best girls

betterr than my last ex, she neverr did lauundry til she was llike 24.

still saging the ffuck out of this thread since he jjst expects other ppeopple to post hot punk girls.

he does look like a jedi

she definitely does not listen to misfits, evident by the post danzig misfits shirt thats obviuously from hot topic. she hot tho.

punk chicks are the best chicks

thats not how sage works you retarded faggot

oshit. saw her the other night. that band is kickass live

insert sage into all fields and kindly go fuck yourself or these birds will for you.

bro your bumping it by posting pics. literally the exact opposite of sage. summer has been getting longer every year

she is hot but I also hate that shit. Oh, you got that shirt form this store, you aren't true punk or from my specific sub culture. Same with comics and movies. As long as you enjoy said sub culture you're good in my book.

sage sage sagee sage summer sage

>SJWs: Autistic Thieves & Attention whores
>Punks: Drug Addicts & Attention Whores
>Nerds: Autistic
>Jocks: I just want my dad to love me
>Drama: I really am a special snowflake
>Artists: Fuck the drugs aren't helping
>Business: Money will make me happy

fuck yes! Cred Forumsruh have you heard the new album

but you know how badly youu just showed your summer right.

they were selling it at the show! i got it a day before it came out. it's p good. give user a throwaway to swap info

lel, i'm not posting any info on Cred Forums

That's not a punk girl.

dude why do you even have all these pictures of birds. pretty fucking wierd imo

you dumb fuck he said a throwaway as in a 10m email how fucking summmer is thiss thread anyway.

>Cant sage with images
>wut
>Give user a throwaway
>bRO im not posting info on b
>WUUT

OP said "how does Cred Forums feel about punk girls" not "hey Cred Forums here is a punk girl"

is it really necessary to say "picture not related" on every thread?

OP still a faggot tho

i dunno for shit like this. they are pretty fucking hilarious. and dumb faggots not even posting hot punk girls.

its like Cred Forums etiquette man, hes just baiting other losers into posting hot punk girls because he didnt have any. instead of making a thread like YO I need punk hotties and Cred Forumsros contribootin n shit.

other user said images can't sage. actually images help reach the photo limit, separate from the bump limit (that's still a thing right?)

but if you think i'm not sharing info on Cred Forums because of user you're incorrect

i posted a punk girl. some other user posted a punk-looking girl. how about some punk girls instead of stupid fucking birds with people's arms shooped on them

nah he was saying if i post a picture and sage it still bumps the thread which is fucking wrong, and he tried to call me summer.

but yes, there is an image cap

and i will keep posting birds until this thread dies because fuck op.

this is why we can't have nice things

These are the best, I hope everyone picks up armbird posting

well im definitely not gonna let somme fucking queer tell me what sage can and cant do but also youre right if OP just posted a hot punk girl, i wouldnt fucking be here.

I hung out with a crusty chick for a while. She was a heavy drinkin' lady and I'd keep pace with her, but when it finally came to fuck her, I couldn't get it up because of whisky dick.
I'd see her at shows and stuff, but we never spoke again.
In retrospect though, it's probably good I didn't jam it in her vagoo because she was actually an "I don't bathe" kind of crusty.

i know dude, they are fucking hysterical.

too bad i dont have any punk armbirds, it would be awesome.

Truly the hero we deserve

i am just armbird person, tell rick and morty i say hellooooo

It's more amusing than banana posting, while still filling the same role, it's genius.

You're doing the Lord's work here user

i know bby, i had been steering away from the 4chins during banana time, it is fucking dumb.

i mean the original facebook thing is god damn hilarious, but evolved into awful shitposting.

>pick necklace

no

Never stick your dick in crazy.

punk is hot as fuck, but most of them are ugly fat whales.. atleast what i have seen.

seriouusly though, it must be a lot of newfags here, these images were found here, i think in like 2010 or 2011, sooo... its just a resurrection.

heres onee more parting image for op.

Eh, I've been around since 05 but only recently started coming back to Cred Forums to fap to 20 y/o ass and for the occasional lulz. I usually come lurk for a few days too when I think /k/ or /tg/ is getting bad just to remind myself how much worse it could actually be.

I love them, post some