imgur.com/a/sd6jD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get in here faggots

>guy in background has a super soaker
Kek

> TFW someone made a fluffy abuse comic where they try to be sad

>this is going to hurt you more that it hurts me

im all out of fluffy

any one know this artist? where to find more maby?

The correct choice is the purple one, because it's not begging.

It's dust_collector. More art on the booru. Updates usually on weekend, depending on the shift. And whether or not the weather's good for gardening. Or whether or not dust_collector feels like cooking. Because that takes time too.

posting my favorite

lololololololol

There's a similar one I saw a while back. It had a bunch of mates tied up and blinded with cloth. They had a tube attacked to their mouths and couldn't move in the slightest.

A bunch of foals would come in for feeding time completely oblivious as to what was really happening. They came into a room filled with bound and gagged mates only to suck their breasts and then leave. All the mates were crying.

Anybody have one like this?

What's even going on here? Did the mom not get spaghetti from the machine? Why did it need to eat the chips if it already killed its baby for skitties? Why did the human's friend sue the council?

So many questions.

Can't have a fluffy thread without me spamming this piece of joy.

Every..Single....THREAD.

>Why did it need to eat the chips if it already killed its baby for skitties?

Cause fluffies constantly need to eat.

Why did the human's friend sue the council?

Because there's a drug in the spaghetti designed to reduce fertility in fluffies.

my second favorite

I'm actually curious, what's the point of these threads? Is it for comedic reasons?

What the fuck is this

imgur.com/a/sd6jD
scroll to bottom, there are 2 more pages

Pure entertainment, just like anything else.

Sadistic reasons. To vent. To see how a world would be if should creatures existed

well, with that is kind of pointless to keep posting wolfram

Was out of order but it still took the foals.
The sketti from the machine would make whoever eats it gets sterilized

THANK YOU

writefaggotry for ants

>I'm actually curious
No you're not. There are explanations all over the place. You're just another troll.

How is me being curious about the purpose of a thread trolling?

How is me being curious about a thread trolling?

It's disingenuous.

Can stuff even be called trolling if it is such inoffensive milquetoast? Doesn't matter anymore at this point.

I don't see how, all I asked was what was the point of these threads. If I already knew what they were about I wouldn't have asked.

Riiiight

For me, I am very aware that my brain still has a predator desire to hunt/kill/maim obvious prey or weaker/infantile/cute things. I also enjoy cute things, but there will always be a part of me, that when I see a bunny rabbit or a baby deer or something, that wants to rip its guts out.

This is a way to indulge the base, primal sadistic side without actually ripping a creature's head off, or toying with it like a wolf or other apex predator might.

It depends on you what you take from it.

Honestly, same

We'll said user.
I thought that I was the only one who thought this way.

I like the contrasting of cute and horrible.

Psychological drama is best, like a twisted soap opera.

1. A bit longer and she would have had food, she sacrificed her foal for nothing.
2. She got spaghetti that has a chemical that makes her infertile, in other words she can't get pregnant
3. her foals are died due to her absent.
It's a triple layer of sadbox.

I don't know why I'm here. I am confused. I remember I used to hate fluffy threads years ago, but suddenly I've started to like them. I can't remember when did I start to like them, nor when did I start to browse them, and I'm not pulling your leg. I just can't remember. I only know that eventually I found them entertaining enough to feel guilty about only taking enjoyment from them without giving anything back.