I recently get a keyboard (M-Audio Oxygen 61,pic related) and it came with a software called Ignite

I recently get a keyboard (M-Audio Oxygen 61,pic related) and it came with a software called Ignite.
The software has some very nice sounds, with a lot of pianos, strings, basses, guitars, and a lot of nice shit.
The thing is, that it does not have a VST plugin so can use it with my DAW.
So... Is there a good VST alternative?

tldr: I am looking for a VST with a lot of instruments.

Also, general music production thread.

I don't know what you are talking about. I'm jamming with Reaper and the free PianoOne VSTi

what DAW you working with OP

That shit looks simple af.

FL Studio my man

Nexus2 and Kore now run along..

Nexus2 and Kore now run along..

So nice, said it twice

Jesus, you soundfags are stupid!

Why would you buy a keyboard that doesn't interface with your shit?Are you too stupid to look for that sort of thing when you buy shit?

And why would you buy a keyboard without a VST plugin anyway? Are you never planning on taking it in to someone else's studio?

Fuck you, OP, you are a retard and don't deserve to hang on to your money.
Enjoy selling that piece of shit at a huge loss.

Nexus1 or Nexus2? Which is better?
Also, any good sax vst?

>Why would you buy a keyboard that doesn't interface with your shit?Are you too stupid to look for that sort of thing when you buy shit?

Pretty much this.

>Calls OP stupid.
>Obviously has no idea what he's talking about

Both are samplers, get the addons if you want sax

Your samefag is showing.

Jesus motherfucking christ dude, it´s called a midi controller...
I can use it with every motherfucking DAW or VST that i want. What the fuck are you talking about?

The keyboard itself interfaces fine with anything DAW, its just the included software that doesn't play nice with others. Nobody uses the included software other than the Guitar Center sales floor anyways.

This.

sorry OP im currently working with LPX. haven't used FL in years. Also i've had the Oxygen 49 for while, decent controller, but recently ordered the Akai MPK Mini MKII as i was looking for a smaller/portable controller and pads - pic related

>why would you buy a keyboard without a VST plugin anyway

I don't think you understand what a plugin is

Fruity loops is hard for beginner's. Thats why i stopped

No problem dude! Good luck with your music, that controller looks pretty nice.

Really depends on what you're trying to produce. If you're on Fruity Loops, you're probably making some bedroom techno, so I would suggest the EDM industry standard, Massive by Native Instruments. Sylenth is another go-to.

If you're just starting out, its good to mess with the preset instruments just to figure out what the various knobs and buttons do, but ideally you will soon create your instruments from scratch.

Ableton looks more complicated tho

I already have both of them, they are pretty good, but they are kinda complicated. Massive has a lot of things...

Ableton IS more complicated, but it also gives you more control over your productions IMO. Its worth it to learn Ableton and/or Logic, just because using Fruity Loops and/or Reason will make you subject to ridicule by most elitist producers.

just return it and get a different one, whats the problem?

But i kinda dissagre.
There a lot of very good producers that use FL Studio.
Aka: Savant, SeamlessR, Tristam, MDK.

This should get you started, very very helpful, worth a watch.

youtube
wzsAzrj8XNI

But really, just load up some presets, start tweaking knobs, and see what happens. You'll start to figure out that every note is just a waveform, and every knob is just bending that waveform according to mathematical functions.

He wants to use the sounds from Ignite but can't because it doesn't have a VST plugin. The problem isn't the keyboard

this

A lot of people commenting don't seem to understand the difference between hardware and software. The controller is compatible with most DAWs. the problem is the included software (VST)

Will check this out! Thanks a lot
I want to hear your music, btw

I'm not saying that good producers dont use FL, and yes, FL has taken some great strides to be competitive with the industry standard DAWs. Its just production snobs love to talk shit on Fruity Loops. Its like the Jimmy Fallon of music production.

A good producer should be able to make something beautiful no matter what tools are in front of them.

True af,it does not have the best "Fame".
Maybe because a lot of shitty producers use it? aka: Martin Garrix, Avicii

The original Fruity Loops was a free piece of shit that every emo bedroom producer used to make shitty beats and feel undeservedly cool. When your product line launches with that kind of reputation, its hard to get rid of, no matter how much its improved over the past decade or so.

Still, when you make your first EP and send it out for mastering, the mastering guys might not take it as seriously as they would if you produced in Logic or Ableton.

>Send WAV format
>Say them that i make my track in Ableton