Rich fag thread

rich fag thread

/ask a rich fag anything

why dont you buy me some games?

Why do you think anyone cares?

literally no one cares fucboi, unless you have a pussy you'll find no attention here. Go back to fagbook

Kill yourself you tasteless faggot

unless you're giving away shit, please leave

dude your taste is fucking shitty, you dress like fucking wiz khalifa

>rich
>dresses like a nigger

bait.jpg

You aren't rich, your mommy and daddy are rich. And do they know what a colossal faggot you are for buying that watch? Money doesn't buy style. :)

Why you wanna be black so hard?

What's it like having autism?

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon?

Do you celebrate Kwanzaa?

Gay fag thread

Fixed.

hey give us free shit faggot

sorry about your small cock

uhhh? $400 hoodie $8k in rings $33k watch $35 shirt idk not dressing like a nigger buddy

Are you a trust fund fag? Or do you actually work?

Your sense of style says the former. Must be nice living off daddy's money.

fuck off, none of the niggers in my high school dress this nice, not even the seniors

$350* shirt

>rich fag
>dresses like a moonnigger
Put your dads clothes back in his closet you fucking faggot.

yeezys are fake m89

have you ever gotten so sad to the point where money couldn't fix or handle it?

are you undressing for us?

Seems like nigger-ware to me. White people understand a price tag doesn't make you cool.

Shitty Kanye apparel, ugly looking shoes. Fake watch. Fake gold ring. 2/10

with 200 bucks i would look better than you fucking faggot

Who the jiggy nigga with the gold links?

of course, OP is a faggot

ha how? i know they're real but i want to hear your attempt at "exposing" me

FUCK OFF FAFFGOT

I didn't know sucking cocks made that much money. good on you OP, how much do you charge?

>35 dollar shirt.
What a fucking baller.

Fuck outta here nigger

>buys clothes
>thinks he has money

it's true that money can't buy class

How's that Lease-To-Own workin' my dude?

i corrected myself its $350***

Still nobody really cares bro this is /b we don't give 2 shits bout ya momma or her money

Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?

Lol buddy please there are white people out there that are the exact opposite of that

>Wood laminate floors
>Cheap particleboard doors

Yeah, so rich lol

>rich fag thread
Not a single Armani suit photo with timestamp

Shit thread

Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?

wtf mate, if i was rich i'd at least have taste

Could of atleast shown off your pattagucci collection

Hahahahaa

pleb op. Rolex is fake I can tell

no one gives a shit. but your shit is dope.

You aren't answering any of the questions nigger.

See:
Answer the question in your own fucking AMA thread. You fucking nigger-cum loving faggot.

Feels weird that I wear $25 of clothes and I still manage to pull bitches and live a happy life.

Really makes you think huh

>Watch isn't even remotely fitted

Something tells me this all fell off the back of a truck or the like.

you probably sell this shit on the corner

CAN YOU PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND?!?!?!???

tfw its a hublot not a fucking rolex

you are a real faggot arent you?

Im sorry. But i wear sneakers that last years and cost less than 60 bucks. The fuck is this roody poo candy ass shit. Wtf am i looking at

rubber band its not fitted i just dont have it to my size when i took the photo because my winding case i need to make the band bigger to fit in it

Take that hublot and throw it in the trash

good point

watch and jewellery literally look like plastic

Dafuuuck is this queer white shit

yup, watch is like 2-3 sizes too big for him.

OP IS A FAGGOT.

the stripes on top of the shoes is supposed to be slanted not just full straight doofus

whys there polystyrene on the bottom of your shoe ;'D

What are thooooseeee

Could someone translate this to English?

Stop making this stupid thread faggot

help I'm gay and I can't get up

the watch fits perfectly when i set the band to the right size

Hahahahaha epic

You have the fashion and monetary sensibility of a man at least five dozen shades darker than you.

you actually know nothing about the pattern and your sad attempt at knowing yeezys was pathetic the pattern is slanted on the 2016 pair right at the bottom of the laces up there are 2 8s on the line running down the middle clear indicator it is real but thank you for playing :)

could you buy an expensive handgun and shoot yourself in the head or are you banned from owning one because of your mental retardation?

youre just jealous of my ride but it's ok

How to become rich?

why are you defending yourself instead of answering questions? We have questions.

idk was born into it

why are you gay

How does it feel being a trust-fund hypebeast?

This

op is gay and can't get up

trust fund

ding ding trust fund fag

Kek

it feel good :)

this guy is most likely a jew babby.

>the watch fits perfectly when i set the band to the right size

Read as: this watch doesn't belong to me and I'm not used to wearing such things so I didn't think to fix the fit before I made this thread.

This is like Cred Forums's equivalent of watching Muslimfag pretend that his dad's guns are his.

No it doesn't. You're obviously very bored with your life to keep making these dumb ass threads

Cant wait to suck your dick at the next Supreme drop

Muslim?

what i said already i have to set it to a bigger size when i put it in my winding case because its a chronometer and i dont bring the watch out that often

Do you feel better than other people?

Do you feel like a piece of shit for being rich while others are poor?

why did you pick your bentley in white? you have no taste mate. copying the kardashians on their car choice you fag

both fluctuates

rich people hate talking about being rich lol

the person who posted the bently is not me

show some girls you use to fuck

What do you or your parents do that makes you rich?

>having this much of your parents money
> sucking kanye's dick this hard

Your taste in clothing is fucking atrocious. Kys

my dad is a doctor and my mom doesnt work

Show us something that is definite proof you are rich other than clothes. Any hypebeast can get yeezys and supreme.

i got literally everything from the pablo store pop up (kanye's temporary clothing line) all i showed was the denim i could just post ALL of it

One of /k/'s preeminent shitposters, he owns a single cheap handgun but posts his dad's guns and calls people poorfags.

>But user, I have excuses!

Great, have them gold plated so you can hand them to your kids when you're explaining why all of granddaddy's money went to ugly clothes and watches you don't wear.

Hublot Big Bang watch that isn't good enough?

Is your entire family rich or just your immediate family? How does it make you feel being around family members who don't have it like you?

>sucking kanyes dick this hard
>defending yourself sucking kanyes dick

Other than that. Something substantial like a mansion or a Ferrari.

>L-Look guis I got the new hip hip shews
>I even got the Cayenne West c-clothes can I hang with you guys now?

why aren't you in bed? don't you have to get up early so mommy can drive you to school?

8+_55

just immediate family parents grew up poor in west virgina my parents dont let me talk to any other family i did even get to go to my grandmothers funeral just my mother and father so i dont know anybody in my family outside of parents and sister

Can you buy me a processor for my computer?

Poorfag who can't afford it between college/car/bills/gf

>i did even
didnt*

Were you treated differently at school because you could afford things other kids didn't?

A great question would be, "Who cares?"

Lots of us have $, nigger. You're not special.

Also...your taste in expensive things is absolute shit.

i got to private and everyone there is from the same upbringing as me

nigga plz

i bought 2 femboys off here for 40k a pop

> Versace rings and kanye clothes
> Tiny white kid
Holy fucking rich people autism

timestamp !!

How much did your parents pay for your watch?

can u buy me my steam wishlist?

Can you PayPal me $5? [email protected]

how old are you

33k after that i got a after market bezel 2.5 carats black diamond the old bezel was just ceramic

Post a picture of your room, let's see how it differs than the average poorfag.

cant say cuz Cred Forums rules ill just say i recently just got my first car

steamcommunity.com/id/stoney819/

can you answer this? I was genuinely curious, I always wondered if it was possible when you're loaded, I'd imagine life is together in the fullest

He's airbnb'ing it for his yeezys rightnow bruh. Cut him some slack

In all honesty, it's in the garage and it's 10:37 at night. I'm not taking pics of it tonight.

Let me try this though. Me and the old lady on a drive today.

What car, and picture for proof?

Can you please give me money for food

[email protected]

why so chunky?

you're a faggot wigger, drop dead

yes once

>Michael Moore posts on Cred Forums

My god hes a neckbeard.

Mate please. I'm hungry as fuck

[email protected]

Ill pretend to care if you help out with next months rent that I can barely afford even while working a full time job because i have to take care of my little brother since my mother died and my dad decided to get addicted to heroin and went out for a gallon of milk, 10 years ago.

Noice, actual richfag here. What cool goodies do you have that the average person can't afford.

That isn't rich nigga
Shoes: $200 with insane mark up
Shitty Pablo Sweatshirt: About $50 off Ali Express probably $200 from the pop up stores
Watch: Looks fake as fuck

This is real rich kk

Yeah, too bad theres not a cure for dressing like an autistic kid with rich parents.

Bad angle. She's not. I am though.

you driving a bentley get a thicc baddie not a fatty

wow you're retarded $350 from the pop up and i got it there i paid also resale on the yeezys 850$ and also 33k on the watch :/ really dude

Rental?

Just $1 so I can buy a loaf of bread? [email protected]

pic of tits?

OOOO

How to be rich?
Or at least have good amount of money without working 80 hours a week in 100 degree weather with a weed eater in my hands all day?

> keep on sucking dude. kanye is gonna cum soon.

A couple of planes
A house on a lake
This car plus some others.

Some of us, "neckbeards" are actually just between shaves at the moment.

How did your portfolio perform last quarter?

OP pls [email protected]

Your even more autistic if you buy shit mark ups learn the street wear game if your gonna brag about it.

/thread

I doubt you have ever worked a day in your life pretty boy. Must be nice.. Does your old lady really respect you or pa's cash?

I have a feeling your name is Trevor

What did you do to get this?

What do you do for a living?

He lives with mommy and daddy.

Mate? Please respond [email protected]

No. We own it. We had a maroon and cream model, but recently traded it in for the speed model.

Thst extra 121 hp can be fun...though totally pointless and useless 99.9% of the time.

Get REALLY fucking lucky.

That's the only secret I know. I don't think we've worked harder or smarter than anyone else in the world.
Just ended up in the right place at the right time with the right people and found ourselves here.

the first picture was a coupe, that one is a convertible

which is it

If you could send the littlest bit, me and my family could actually eat good.

Lol you sound like a brat born with a silver spoon up your pathetic ass

Got really REALLY fucking lucky.

wow, really?? only once? what happened? must've been awful

Dude...I'm 37 and haven't lived with my parents since I was 18.

Good try though.

Whats it like living off your parents you worthless leech

you can tell user's anything

what's with the shitty flooring?

parents divorced

You won't believe me...but fast food restaurants.

Hey could you send me money for a new dress & food
Kik cindigee

Elaborate more? You described investments ..is that what you did? Get in on the ground floor of a business or startup?

Nice BAPE Hoodie!

Are you retarded?
Both pics are of the same '16 Bentley Continental Speed Edition Convertible.
Both taken today.

Not him, but:

Get a degree in just about anything that isn't a BA and work for a big librul city for decent pay and benefits. At 26 I'm not too far away from $45 an hour as an auditor and I can halfass everything and still impress people because I'm computer literate and everyone who works with me can barely work their email.

Seriously, my job is knowing how Excel works and admittedly I'm not even very good at that but I have people jocking because I can copy & paste with hotkeys.

ITT:

a case study on how money can't buy style

like gm or in offices cause flipping patties and a 400k car idk

this dude is a fraud, won't even timestamp his car and he posted two different ones

cmon Cred Forums you're so gullible

Why all the hate? Im a poorfag too, but how do you guys know this man hasn't earned this? I work a full time job and support my little brother while taking online courses for computer programming. Im not successful yet but one day I will be their, im in poverty right now and close to ripping my hair out, but im praying my schooling will finally take me out of this hole my mother and father left us in. Though I wont buy those kinda clothes as OP posted. i prefer a plain long sleeve in the cold and a t shirt in the summer with some levi jeans.

confirmed for brazilian

brazilians love levis

none of those people are OP how retarded are you

White knight, Who are you protecting?

I didn't do anything but help a former boss achieve a vision of expanding his businesses.
He had a goal, I bought in, and he brought me along for the ride.
The business is a fast food ownership group that had been a million times more successful than any of us ever thought it would be when we started working there in high school.
He's now out of the business and I keep creeping up the ladder.

>how do you guys know this man hasn't earned this?

Who, OP?

Because he said he's a trust fund babby.

Will you give me $10,000 so I don't get my knees blown out in 26 days? If so, shoot me a reply and we arrange a way to send this.

lol true, but nope, grew up in central texas, live in ct now, im irish white -_-

I don't understand how you think it's 2 different cars.
Have you ever seen a Bentley in person?

what's it like knowing that materialism won't fill the void in your life once all the happiness of the glitz and glamour from being rich are gone?

missed that part, must be nice.

fair enough

back when I was poor as fuck and waiting tables, I wanted on brazilians a few times (in TX actually) and all they did was talk about how cheap the levis were. crazy

Brazilians?

Literally OP

>My parents buy my clothes

kek

Guy in Bentley, you know anyone can rent a sports car? if you had one, i refuse to believe you get one in white.

White?!
They get dirty too easy.

pls I have family

nah i wouldnt care about happy or sad as long as i had unlimited heroin.

Please help me scoop myself out of a hiccup where I owe $10,000 in 26 days.

OP here.
You guys, stop it. I'm just trying to show you how cool I am because I have shoes and watches and a torn piece of Gucci notebook paper.
I wipe my ass with dolce and gabbana shit tickets and my dick is diamonds...literally.
Come on Cred Forumsros. Am I the New queen or what?

i heard rich people have smaller dicks, why is your dick small OP?

/thread

$10,000 to me please and I'll worship you with my life

>checked fag8

SPOILERS: You can't take any of that with you when you die.

Your timestamp is irrelevant to me

Thoughts on the election? Who's policies do you like OP?

So he should give it to the guy that needs a meerly $10,000

Yeah, I'm not really OP dude and I'm not accepting any new devotees until after Mercury leaves retrograde.

rip me

>fag
correct

You again. Almost every day you open this thread. Go and kill yourself already fag. At least you dont post the shitty watches anymore.

Why does the guy need 10 large? is he literally in debt to loan sharks or does he just want to update his gaming rig?

As a jeweler I concur this thread is shit

I have to fufill a contract that will save my life and make me a happy family man in 26 days, if I don't; I lose everything and I'm royally fucked. I was going to have the money, but that was 1% loose end that fucked me. Not gambling btw

Get shreked

post a pic of yourself (face blurred or blacked out)

op posted a pic of himself

that wasnt OP you idiot it was another rich fag follow the thread

ohk just seen it, he dosent have the face / body for streetwear, hes gonna look like an old man trynna be a teenager in those feezys

that wasnt OP you idiot it was another rich fag follow the thread

QUINTS!!!

Wasted quints

KILL YOURSELF

tfw they're real yeezys

Nice knockoffs faggot.

Kys

>Richfag
>Posts shoes and clothes

elaborate

tfw the insole says aaidas

it says adidas you idiot

My nigga a FUCKING BENTLEY continental.
NIGGA FOH FAKE HOOD RICH AZZ
anyone can afford a fucking bently.
Its nice being HOOD rich hun.
>your jealous of my ride.
FOH

I cant afford to pay off my contract, $10,000. I dont think I can afford a bently.

Lmao hes not even rich buying expensive things that aren't going to last you more than 20 years do you have any investments

Isn't this Op?

> rich
> buys a lot of shit that's only made for niggers to wear around and feel they stepped up on life

You don't deserve those trips, fag. Give them back!

You do realize that looks exactly like a girl's frilly dress, right? You don't need to spend that much money to be a crossdresser, dude.

no I'm just some dude who needs money or im dead

You aren't special you faggot

crepe boots are nasty :/

stfu Sosa

My appologise. I thought you where Op. Well user a prey the best for you. It doesn't matter if where born rich or not...because at the end of the day, we all gotta do things for ourselves. Not everything can be handed to you. Just graduating from high school this year I realized that VERY fucking quickly.

show me your bed