Oh hi Cred Forums

Oh hi Cred Forums,
About 45 minutes ago, I ingested 20 Benadryl tablets (totaling 500mg of diphenhydramine).

What should I expect guys? Right now my mouth is slightly dry and I feel mildly dizzy, but nothing else. Anyone else ever done this?

you're gonna an hero

Relief of allergy symptoms.

soon you will be so high you won't recognize what you're doing. it's gonna be like when you take a nap and think you're on your phone but you're just passed out on a couch. tomorrow, you'll feel autistic beyond belief.

Your a faggot
Pic related

Spiders and shadow people, assuming you stay awake through the drowsiness

Kek you might die from that bro, but if you start to trip I've heard it's about as close you can feel to having schizophrenia or some other bad mental disorder without having it

Don't expect it to be fun

You will probably black out
Might do some dumb shit
Will feel like shit for a few days after
Might wanna just sleep it off and get real drugs next time

You are a fucking faggot and so is everybody who thinks benadryl will make you trip. Get some real fucking drugs. You know, the kind you can't just buy at the grocery store over the counter. Fucking kid.

If you manage to stay awake, expect spiders, shadow people, dysphoria, and delirium.

Have fun, asshole. Been there done that, it's not even an enjoyable high.

more

OP here.
I'm noticing right now that I have an unusual feeling in my lower extremities. It's not painful, just uncomfortable. Like I have the urge to keep moving them. Is this normal? How long will this last?

you are DESTROYING your body by overdosing yourself with medication, putting a heavy stress to your stomach, liver and kidneys, increasing the chances of future tumors, only for the stupid high of shitty DPH!!?? Grow some balls go out and find yourself a dealer, do pot, LSD, mushrooms, with are a million of times healthier and a billion of times funnier to be high with

it's nothing, just your jimmies being rustled for all of eternity you lying faggot

Forever :(

Why take 20 benadryl when you can take just 2 aleve

>How long will this last?

Until the mighty spider king carries you away and violates your rectum.

Also, if you're trying to get some effect off of shit you can buy at the store without issue, get some cough syrup with only dextromethorphan (hydrobromide) and not the other shit. Better feels, less side effects.

Go push your wares rise where you druggie cock muncher.

Spiders

It's essentially restless leg syndrome. It's going to suck for a few hours, but will eventually go away.

You'll be a lot less itchy, OP.

Spiiiiiiiders

If you dont die you will never touch benadryl again. It is a living hell tripping on that shit. It lasts for a long time too, this is the type of shit where you have cold sweats just thinking about it.
RIP op

this will kill you
I'm not joking
I hope you are

You're doing it wrong, faggot. Take a Benadryl, jerk off, have a snack, then sleep like a baby. I've never read anything positive about getting wasted on Benadryl.

Make a direct dying or fake

Also
Lots of fucking shadow people and hearing people call you

you'll be asleep in 5 minutes

KEK

Top Kek

Die, please, but make a direct, i want to see you die

And get all day relief from moderate to severe seasonal discomfort symptoms

lol didn't expect anyone on thead to actually know what its like. but i like it. i do it like twice a month

Glad someone finally noticed milkdude

dub dubs
checked and checked

OP here.

I just went to the bathroom and it was nearly impossible. It felt as if there was a piece of concrete in my urethra. Wat the actual fuck. Also then I went to flush, and it sounded like METAL SCRAPING METAL. Holy shit.

Underrated

holy shit

You took a LOT... but it's not fatal... but you ARE going to be fucked up for a few days. Trouble talking, your feet will feel like they're 50 pounds each, you'll see moving spots that your brain might interpret as spiders. Movements out of the corner of your eyes, etc.

Vomit. Now.

it's gonna tear at your stomach lining and you wont ever be the same.

stay cool dude it's going to be really wierd

>dehydrated

>shitty toilet

Ermagurd I'm on drugs

Watch out for spiders and moving shadow entities bruh.

You're not gonna die, it's actually pretty safe, it's just a really unpleasant trip

>it's gonna tear at your stomach lining
so does alcohol and any pill

You will be fine. Tired but fine. It'll be hard to move and your liver and kidneys are gonna hurt tonight, expect shakes. You gotta do more than 35 if you're trying to an hero

it does less on you (me?l than alcohol...

Its going to be awesome right up to the point that he dies.

Dont do benadryl. Take 10 Dramamine. Trust me. Its fucking awesome.

I've done that much and more on several occasions. I have yet to see one goddamn spider! No idea how much you weigh op so ymmv. Personally have only felt mildly uncoordinated and very paranoid when I went to bed because I kept thinking I'd sleep through something important.

Spiders

Also vomiting

lol dont listen to this guy. theres like no danger

deliriants are not my definition of awesome

Dude. 20 Benadryls is a serious overdose. ESPECIALLY if this is your first time doing this. You need immediate help.

Very nice

Wow quads for that reference

Oh and do yourself a favor and leave yourself a sandwich and a glass of water near your bed tonight. If you sleep you will be waking up several times and the new intake helps

op might be a fatty

what?

Spiders. Expect em

This is the end of the thread as far as I am concerned.

Diphenhydramine is not approved at single doses greater than 50 mg. Higher doses cause significant anticholinergic effects, including dry mouth, impaired sweating and heat dissipation, and most importantly, increases in blood pressure.

Sleep well!

OP here.

I just drank an entire bottle of Zzzquil too. Anything else to expect?

benadryl in high doses is fine i took 30 for my 2nd time first was like 17 cause thats all i had but all that happened was i couldnt walk or anything i had to piss so i crawled to the bathroom and tried standing up and let me tell you i felt like drunk times 1000 and i couldnt see or piss straight i proceeded to crawl through the bathroom and piss to my room and i just sorta sat there for a few hours and couldnt find my phone then i saw my cat come on me and i reached through her idk man it was fucked

Hold on hold on I'll let you finish in a minute but OP had one of the most faggot posts of all time

don't drink anything more OP you spiders are spiders than spiders. Spiders.

>not op
>a retard
>both
Pick one

ok. now you gonna die. was saying how you were gonna be fine. but now you die. have fun dying. you could have just had a peaceful trip to shadowworld and you fucked it up

Drink as much water as you can, and get some rest.

Are you fucking retarded?

If you're going to trip on antihistamines, at least go for fun ones like hydroxyzine or promethazine.

HAVE A NICE TRIP user, ASSUMING YOU DONT DIE, DUMBASS.

Whatever you do, dont sell your soul when he comes!

Kek'd hard

stale meme is stale

underrated

nigga op is dead...rip

check'd

shh don't tell the newfigs

>>all hail spider king

liver failiure

excuse my ignorance, but i was under the impression that promethazine by itself had no recreational potential?

1.800.222.1.222 poison help
you gonna need this OP

stomach cancer. there's an app for that

yeah it does it just makes you sleepy tho

promethazine is an opioid, like heroin, and in my area sells for $200 a bottle

Probably one of the worst most boring trips you've ever had OP.

i hope to fuck this is bait dude

I don't get whats with you fags who can never take the correct dose

THE MINIMUM RECCOMENDED DOSE TO BECOME DELERIOUS ON DIPHENHYDRAMINE IS SEVEN HUNDRED - 700, MILLIGRAMS

Nope. Promethazine is a phenothiazine-type antihistamine that potentiates opioids, but has no true intrinsic recreational potential apart from typical antihistamine effects.

Hes saying he's being an annoying attention whoring faggot

Promethazine isn't a fucking opiate it's a antihistamine I'm pretty sure m8 it potentiates opioid drugs and causes them to be more powerful, but it alone isn't a scheduled substance.. the syrup you are thinking of is Promethazine/ Codeine combo trust me I used to drink mud daily (syrup) if you are buying prometh alone for 200$ u are getting RAPED on the price.

Jesus Christ.
This has to be a troll. Nobody can be this retarded.

i got the irony but the delivery was poor 3/10

Yo op should i do it too? Ill time stamp. Ive been drink ing too and tbh in kinda drunk

Are you a lard ass? If you had above a double digit IQ you might be able to infer that you need to take a higher dose.

Btw ill stream it too

Nah, don't do it. Just go to sleep.

Don't ever say promethazine is like heroin that's laughable, and kind of sad lol... It's not even close to a 5mg. Percocet bruv. You won't cough tho haha haha.

Why not? And plus i just woke up. Its my day off. And i havent done bennys in a while

im tripping nuts on about an eight of caps i figure you understand the connection

Diphenhydramine 500mg will not do shit except make you feel dizzy and probably extremely drowsy. Unless you have pre-existing heart problems then I guess there is a small chance it could lead to arrhythmia.

What can I say? It isn't good to take pills and drink, so don't do it.

oh lawdy child

Fuck off, Kurt.

Oh yeah ur right

Watch out for respiratory failure. Don't go to sleep drink coffee might wanna call 911 or emergency services.

Ambien is better. trip just as intense and fairly the same. i see the purple/pink walrus and lemon lime spiders if i fight it long enough.

Nothing you twat you use that in conjuntion with real drugs to make you less neausous

Kek. Drink a few beers with it and it'll compound the effect like 10 times. Last night out of experimentation I took 100 MG benadryl and only 2 Coors and holy shit bruh I was weightless. Alcohol will also help diminish the restless feeling in your legs

Tfw anticholinergic delirium sets in.

i take 100mgs to go to sleep sometimes, tf you talking about

OP are you the same euro user from yesterday who was thinking of an hero cuz cops found your cp?

But weed kills over 20billion people every year and it's a proven fact that anyone who has ever smoked weed will eventually die.

Exactly. Take alcohol with it and you won't have to take so much to get the same effect

>it is a proven fact anyone who has ever smoked weed will eventually die
Kek this is a good troll

100% mortality rate

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

I've heard the same for anyone that drinks water. Fuck that shit, liquid mercury is the only way to go

Just throw it up in this toilet here OP

lel so funny amirite? hehe like totes legit satire

tfw

fuck u

OP, you will die unless you drink bleach

Wide QRS complex tachycardia from sodium channel blockage. Enjoy your cardiac arrhythmia. Also a shitload of anticholinergic side effects.

Honestly, yes this is a higher dose, no you didnt overdose, you will trip good, it'll probably be somewhat uncomfortable but that's it.

diphenhydramine is a pretty well known dissociative bro... it's stronger than ket

true dat, dissociatives are the worst kind of hallucinogens

You know that bug you think is really creepy? You'll be seeing millions of them.

Lmao I just took 225 mg of dyphewhatchamacallit

I'm a doctor from oxford School of medicine, and also from Harvard university. Taking this amount of diphenhydramine may cause acute necrofilia.

The dxm dumbs down benadryl

Kek

Did 600mgs dph
Havent been the same ever since

what can I mix with vodka thats otc to fuck my shit up?

Enjoy your spiders.

More vodka.

Seriously, people underestimate the power of alcohol.

bleach

nah I drank 3/4 of a 1.75 litre of smirnoff last night and it made me numb and feel good but then I passed out I'm looking for a stronger high

they also underestimate the long term effects. but in OP's case, if he isn't a complete faggot like i suspect, then it shouldn't matter.

the hangover was brutal, I pissed myself threw up multiple times couldn't eat and slept all night and morning

I usually don't get hangovers but than again this is the most vodka I ever drank in one sitting

Well shit.. Godspeed buddy. Dub dubs has it.

laxatives

Spiderd

ted dwyer

Very fast woman strips at indiscernible speeds.

No he's not.

OP Is dying

Honestly, this.

Is OP still alive?

MD here. Please do yourself a favor, and call an ambulance. That is a very serious overdose youre looking at, and if you dont act quickly, this could be your final night on earth.

500mg ? That's it ?

Sissy Bitch.

¿And OP?

I used to do this shit daily, several times a day. Shut the fuck up retard.

>MD

Have fun vomiting jackass.

Do you want to be in a coma? Cause that's how you put yourself in a coma.

Op is dead guys

hopefully

Good. One less faggot on this board.

op here i think i nedd help brb

Try not to do much more of that thinking crap

You're not gonna due, but if you really did take 500mg shit will get pretty weird. You might hear voices that aren't there. You'll feel really heavy and might do stuff without knowing you are doing it. You really need a trip sitter. Be safe.

I take that much on a nightly basis. They're just sleeping pills. Go to sleep, pansy ass.

bro call 911 NOW
you will never wake up

Just remember you'll eventually feel normal again.

You took way too much.

Yep. Especially with the zzzquil. That's too much diphenhydramine. He was fine with the 500. Now he's not.

YOU IRL FOR GOOGLE MAPS.. CALL 911

Taking that much is illegal OP. If you go to the hospital they will call the police and you will be charged.

BUT .. BUT DIE IDIOT

Are you retarded? They're going to save his life and maybe put him in the psych ward

Why is everyone taking a bait seriously ?

That's actually not true.
Assuming he tells them what happened, and they don't assume it was a suicide they will probably only hold him for a couple days tops.

Don't listen to these fucks. You'll be fine. You're probably starting to hear voices of people who aren't there. Soon you'll see some realistic ass hallucinations. Just remember that you're tripping and none of the crazy shit is real. Peeing will be a little weird. Have fun bruh

>being this retarded. OP needs to start drinking water NOW.

Drowsiness, delirium, blurred vision, is my guess. Chewed 4 once so I could curb amphetamine induced insomnia and started ' tripping' because no time release. Pretty unimpressive, more unpleasant than anything. Just took 5 to help me sleep, cheaper than oxy and it does the trick just as well

Fam, fam, go to bed. you wish you were drunk. you're terrible

cheese man cheese man cheese man

let the kids have their fun