Mental illness thread what are your diagnosed mental illnesses

mental illness thread what are your diagnosed mental illnesses

c'mon faggots i know you all belong in the looney bin so fucking let it all out

pic related

Severe depression, ASPD and narcissism.

Autism spectrum disorder, gender dysphoria, bulimia, body dysmorphic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, major depressive disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, and dermatillomania.

Seems I won the lunatic lottery.

Shut up, autistic retard.

Austim, specifically Asperger's, depression & ADHD
I'm also a nihilist

That was rude. Please apologize.

Sorry :^(

Thanks. I forgive you.

does this count as a mental illness

M8 why are you bragging that you're defective

Damn. Must suck to be a depressed psychopath.

I know you probably don't give a shit, but just in case you do, I want you to know I have compassion for your plight.

Well, that's apparently what we're supposed to do in this thread. I just thought I'd contribute.

If you think bragging about being defective is stupid, blame OP.

Major depression
OCD (reallllllly bad)
Anxiety
All diagnosed
I think i have schizophrenic behavior sonetimes tho

all leg memes all day

Sociopath rather than psychopath, there are differences.
And why compassion for my plight? I don't care being sick, I just got used to work around it.

Get out of here with that weak shit faggots.
Psychosis

Ausmtism, ADHD, and Depression.

Half of that shit is probably not diagnosed.
Generalized anxiety here, I probably have depression as well but I'm skeptical on that. The anxiety is diagnosed, depression isn't. Don't take medication even though I have severe panic attacks. People tell me weed helps, it doesn't fucking help. Last time I smoked an entire bowl and had an intense ringing in my ears for a couple of hours.

I'm pretty sure im schizophrenic, sometimes i hear voices in my head that i cant control. I hallucinate frequently, It always manifests itself in someone judging my appearance. Honestly I have trouble knowing if its a delusion or not

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

Well, just that there's a whole world of emotion out there that you have so little capacity to experience that you can't even be disappointed about it because you have no reference point for how much more whole you'd feel in its company.

It's just upsetting to me that you'll never be as happy as a healthy person can be and you won't even care. What did you ever do to deserve that? You deserve the joy of being able to have genuine and wholesome relationships, too.

It just doesn't seem fair. Sure you've learned to live around it, but you shouldn't have to. You should get to live a life free of the burden of having to keep track of lies and manipulate people just to function in society.

clinical anxiety and depression

Nah it's all diagnosed.

Part of it is because I've been to too many psychiatrists. My dad kept sending them angry letters and scaring them into dropping me from care. He didn't want anyone to find out what he did to me.

Bummer about the anxiety. I know the feeling. Hope you can find a source of relief soon, sorry to hear nothing's worked out for you so far. Have you tried l-theanine? It's really helped me.

Fuck you, why do you know this shit?

No need to be upset. I'm a bit familiar with ASPD, that's all. I have no personal information about you, you're in no danger of being exposed. I just wanted to express my sympathies.

Yeah, drink a lot of green tea. Thanks for being chill even if I was a little blunt. Psychologists are really subjective sometimes, and it sounds like your dad might just be taking you around so he doesn't have to feel responsible for being a shitty parent. Sorry to hear that.

I'm just a guy on his computer these days, I don't take pills for anything besides common headaches. But they shoved a bunch of ritalin in me when I was younger.
I recall being more physically active than my classmates.

I know, why are you familiar with ASPD? I always get away with the shit I do, gladly I got used to it and I don't have to deal with shit like remourse and all that crap.

depression anxiety and social anxiety AKA Cred Forums starter pack

Well, I guess it's because autism shares some of the same features. I can't feel empathy. I have to keep track of lies and manipulate people, too, but the difference is it's motivated by a desire to see the people around me happier, even if I wouldn't know if they were. That is to say, I can't feel empathy, yet I can still feel compassion and remorse. It's kind of a strange place to be in, psychologically. Not being a sociopath, yet at the same time understanding some of what it's like to be one. Trapped in the same dark cave, yet having seen the light, and therefore knowing how to pine for it.

Thanks. Nah, I really think he was just trying to avoid legal trouble. I've lived far away from him for a long time, ever since the incident. My mom and I agreed we'd keep it a secret, to show some mercy on him. Frankly I don't know why we're still doing it. I hate that man. My body will never be pure again, and I want him to suffer for that. But I love him. He's my dad. I'm conflicted, to say the least.

I can be happy if I really wanted to, and, honestly, I end up seeing most of the people as tools, only a few are interesting enough for me to actually want to interact with them without a reason, feeling remourse is for morons m8, never look back, never regret the shit you've done.

i am sexually attracted to traps

>But I love him.
What? Your father raping you turned you gay? Fucking disgusting.