Can we all agree that the American democratic process is a joke...

Can we all agree that the American democratic process is a joke? It isn't blue vs red so much as it is white collar vs blue collar. It isn't left vs right so much as it is high vs low - as in high IQ vs low IQ. It isn't democrat vs republican so much as it is civilized individual who got an education vs inbred, hillbilly redneck who spends his days farming and married his sister.

This shit has to stop. If Donald Trump acted like he does applying for a position as CEO or CFO at some corporation, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell he'd ever get the job.Yet apparently when you apply for the position as president of the United States, acting like a moronic jackass not only gets you considered for the position, it guarantees you a spot as the republican nominee and gives you a good chance of actually getting into the white house. Can I just stress how much higher the stakes are for this? This guy isn't going to be in charge of making some corporation money as the new CEO. He's going to be one of the most powerful people on the planet and capable of starting a global nuclear war.

This whole process is a joke. And why? Because the corporate world isn't a democracy. You're free to have whatever idea you want, but the business world is subject to intense competition. There is an intense selection process that is applied to that randomness so that only the fittest companies survive and only the most intelligent, civilized people are hired. In this selection based world, Donald Trump doesn't stand a chance of becoming hired.

But in the American democratic process, there is no selection process. The chaotic ramblings of inbred rednecks are considered to hold just as much merit as the speech of intelligent, civilized democrats. This is bullshit. We don't tolerate this in the business world. How much more important is it to not start WWIII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ObhB750-B4?t=2m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can we all agree that the American democratic process is a joke?
Yes. People actually taking Trump seriously as president is proof. USA truly has an Idiocracy now.

It isn't I aint going to read all that shit nigga as much as it is I ain't gonna read all that shit nigga

i agree

Hillary let the us ambassador get killed, what makes you think she won't let innocent Americans get killed too?

Well spoke.

Fuck off you pretentious twat.

The umpalumpa orange god boy is a freak for sure. But for you to claim the "educated" should support the democrat party automatically is ridiculous.

Listen to them. Watch what they do. Clearly not educated, they are ENTITLED. Big difference.

And fuck the laws and fuck the country- they's gonna gets theirs.

The only reason that trump stands a chance is because Hillary won the primaries. Which was either a rigged conspiracy, or you have to consider democrats to be stupid fucking idiots as well.

She is the worst democratic nominee ever, and she may not even survive to the election anyway.

attention seeker is a crackpot

You're missing one thing OP, the corporate world you speak of actually picks the president, not the people. They only make the people feel like they're choosing.

No matter who "wins", and it should be clear to you who it is the corporate world wants at the moment, that person is going to have to play by their rules. Money rules the world, a few people have all of it. They decide among themselves who does what in the government. They play against each other like a board game of chess just to see how the world reacts so can laugh and marvel at the world stage they continually create.

We are all their slaves. Enjoy.

>H
>File: FB_IMG_1474254973449.jpg (26 KB, 720x720)
That is so freakin' lame. Every single leader of the US has let some Americans die because of some mistake. Trump hasn't been in a position where that could happen. Nut he has shown that he will renege on contracts when he does business, which is the moral equivalent in the business world of deliberately sacrificing someone who depends on you after having worked in good faith for you.

I propose the following selection process to be applied to the randomness of the Average American intelligence level. To be able to vote you need to take an IQ test and a knowledge based test of the current running candidates and the current political environment. If you have an IQ less than 110 or score less than 80% on the test, you can't vote.

This will naturally select a population of voters that are actually fit and able to choose a competent candidate. As it is, I studied economics and finance in college and actually agree with some points made by Republicans. But this isn't left vs right, like I said. It's civilized individual vs incompetent jackass. If we apply a selection process, then there will be no need for the republican party to nominate morons for the position to appeal to the inbred moronic voting base. Instead, we can have two intelligent sides - right vs left - both composing coherent, intelligent arguments for each of us allowed to vote to consider.

For those who choose to drop out of the third grade, remain uneducated, and marry their sister, that's fine. But then they also need to accept the consequences of their actions. Just like they aren't allowed to participate in the intelligent business or academic worlds, so to they are not allowed to participate in the American electoral process. This will also have the effect of encouraging these morons to get an education and understand how the world works. But until then, they're not allowed to participate.

This isn't a game. The president potentially has the power to start wars. He has a stockpile of nuclear weapons at his disposal that are capable of completely sterilizing the planet of all human life. The immaturity of the current electoral process in no way addresses how serious this situation is. It's like sitting a toddler behind the wheel of a car - and it needs to stop.

Except for one small detail; she's not the worst democratic nominee in history. She's the most qualified & experienced person ever to run for President. You're clearly a Trumpanzee and an ignoramus, which is redundant because they're one and the same.

youtu.be/7ObhB750-B4?t=2m44s

Start at 2:44 timestamp for your pwnage

pretty good bait

I guess I did respond but my response acknowledged the bait?

OMG are you boring. You can't think of any other thing to post? Seriously?

Yep. Why are they letting a hologram vampire run for office?
youtube.com/watch?v=9g-c7aSIzc8

reminder that ctr has been working overtime since hillary started losing in the polls
reminder that when called out on any issue whatsoever and asked to give proof they will immediately turn to ad hominems and bury your original point in post after post of the same non point over and over
there is no arguing with a ctr if they manage to stump you they win, if they manage to wind the argument int a shitpost whirlwind they win
just ignore them and vote for whoever you actually want to vote for

Yeah, I certainly need to select my content better. A moron potentially getting into the white house, starting WWIII and getting us all killed? Ah man that's boring. Let's talk about football or some celebrity gossip.

This thread is for adults who have an education. Clearly you're neither.

I'm hoping this guy is a troll... If not, I feel like we've failed him as a society.

>Let's talk about football or some celebrity gossip.

This is /b dumbass, it's all about the traps and dick rates

yeah that would be bad
hopefully she doesnt get elected though

Terrorists gonna terror

1983, 241 US servicemen killed in a terror attack on their barracks under Secretary of State George P. Shultz. You know how many hearings there were? One

Learn to recognize a partisan attack when you see one.

>she

Oh I see what you did there

However corrupt, or sick, or whatever Hillary is I don't really care to be honest. She's not donald trump. As it is, if it were Trump vs a chimpanzee I'd say the latter was a more qualified, competent candidate. Anyone but Trump. If Hillary's my only other choice, then so be it.

Secretary of State... under Obama OR Reagan is not in charge of the military.
The Benghazi attack was at a consulate that the secretary IS in charge of.
Schultz did not issue a "stand down" order. nor did he blame the attack on a bad anti-islamic movie.
Schultz did not say "At this point, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?".

...nice try, user.

you can make baseless accusations of a candidate based solely off what your headmate told you he heard from the cosmic voices
i guess i can too
except you know how mine is backed by actual historical evidence of hillarys decisions while in political positions where as yours is backed by he said a mean word therefore he would totally decide to destroy the whole world

Thanks for Correcting The Record faggot.

>Cred Forums tries to be political again

it's always so cute

Benghazi has had 33 hearings costing $7 million, and no evidence of wrongdoing.

After than many attempts, what does it matter indeed.

Hey, maybe they could have a few more and something might finally stick.

Ain't like he could have made this thread on Cred Forums

Trump is their god emperor.

Hillary has ZERO executive experience. As senator, she authored ZERO bills, and sponsored ONE. She's never ran a city, or a state. She's never signed the front of a paycheck.

She has lied over and over, laughed about getting a child rapist off, attacked the women who accused her husband of rape (despite her claims that rape victims be taken seriously), sold American uranium mines to Russia, and all the gates... Whitewater, travelgate, chinagate, Rose Law Firm records, etc etc, etc. How about the hundreds of millions in foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation? The donations that have been proven to curry favors inside the state department?

The left simply disregards high acts of crime and treason because ...she's a democrat.

Vince Foster was unable to be reached for comment.

You disgust me.

Can we all agree this redneck thieving piece of trash is a cuck?

DNC email hacks have established that both the DNC and the Hillary campaign are paying people to go on social media and sites like Cred Forums to prop up hildog's crumbling campaign. It's pretty clear who they are on this thread. Cred Forums is either Trump or Bernie. NO ONE under the age of 30 can support that sickly, wrinkled sack of brain cancer.

once again pretty good bait

The entire two party system is a joke. Let it come crashing down.

Someone say "redneck"? Trump's a new Yorker, born & bred. The Clintons are from the midwest.

>This shit has to stop. If Donald Trump acted like he does applying for a position as CEO or CFO at some corporation, there isn't a snowball's chance in hell he'd ever get the job.

I'm using this rhetoric. OP IS FUCKING RIGHT
GODDAMN

New Yorker with redneck heritage. He's practically a redneck too, nigger-lover cuck.

For this reason, I want Trump. He's a Washington outsider and not beholden to the system. The establishment left AND right want Hillary because... she's one of them. She'll keep the elite system alive and well. Trump is a direct threat to the beltway insiders.

She beeps once for no, twice for a lie, and three times for "I can't remember"

this is for /pol m8

but isn't he the chairman of all his holdings companies and organizations? so he already is a ceo

>enter thread
>it aint me starts playing

Here's where they'll bring up the 4 bankruptcies out of 104 companies and declare victory.

Yeah of his own company, and subsidiaries. Which his dad set up. Doesn't count, faggot.

No.

That's 6 bankruptcies faggot

nobody cares about Trump's 104 very likely dummy corporations you can't even provide any credible information as to whether they're turning a profit or are even still around

Don't worry about it, he is a retard looking for attention

so being a billionaire ceo doesn't count as being a ceo? I do not understand this reasoning

nigger here
me and a lot more niggers are less afraid of him than hillary
we are switching over to trump

No, it is a cynical insult to the electorate.

>It is white collar vs blue collar.
No, it is 1% vs 99%. The collars are a distraction.

>It is high vs low - as in high IQ vs low IQ.
No. While it's true that Fearless Leader appeals to the shallow end of the gene pool, it takes a special kind of stupid to vote for $hillary.

>It is civilized individual who got an education vs inbred, hillbilly redneck
No. Both candidates are sociopathic. Don't go currying favor to the middlebrows by making them think they're smart not to vote for Drumpf.

Don't you have some bribes to collect, $hillary? Why waste your time on Cred Forums?

Why do you morons complain about the dumbest shit, when there are so many legitimate things to criticize Hillary with.
>BENGHAZI!!!

I especially hate election season because I'm a felon, weed, and can't even participate in the whole fucking dabocle. I try to get people into researching shit themselves instead. sidenote: conservatives do not understand the concepts of for the lulz or vetting information. round these parts at least.
most people have their opinion served to them via tv picture box.

no but user he was rich before he started making businesses and become a successful business
therefore by their logic it doesnt count
thats like saying i start a farm and my father lends me a bag of seeds, in five years i have a successful farm turning out 45 acres of crop per harvest but im a failure because my father gave me that starting bag of seeds

I think, for a lot of people (myself included), we aren't really FOR Trump, we're just voting AGAINST Hillary.

i honestly wonder this to, of all the things to attack her for benghazi is the one alot seem to go for
im wondering if thats not a plant to get trumpettes arguing for that rather then actual issues

After seven days
He was quite tired so God said:
"Let there be a day
Just for picnics, with wine and bread"
He gathered up some people he had made
Created blankets and laid back in the shade

The people sipped their wine
And what with God there, they asked him questions
Like: do you have to eat
Or get your hair cut in heaven?
And if your eye got poked out in this life
Would it be waiting up in heaven with your wife?

God shuffled his feet and glanced around at them;
The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him

So he said:"Once there was a boy
Who woke up with blue hair
To him it was a joy
Until he ran out into the warm air
He thought of how his friends would come to see;
And would they laugh, or had he got some strange disease?

The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him

The people sat waiting
Out on their blankets in the garden
But God said nothing
So someone asked him: "I beg your pardon:
I'm not quite clear about what you just spoke
Was that a parable, or a very subtle joke?"

The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him..

Sure thing my fellow african american. I too as of the black skin colour type will vote for the trumps

yep truth
if it was literally anyone else id vote for them
but as it stands #nevershillary

No we're saying no company would want him to walk in and be the CEO were he to act towards them how he acts on the campaign trail. The only reason he currently is a CEO now is because of nepotism. Dense fuck.

a company does want him to be ceo though, the company he is ceo of, because he owns the company

>cynical insult to the electorate

It's cynicism disguised as wisdom to offhand denounce both candidates.
Hillary is the more reasonable choice.

Are you trying to sound stupid?

>is smart enough to call bullshit on one party's candidate
>not smart enough to call bullshit on the entire fucking process and both candidates
Vote third party or GTFO.

are you? I don't understand what you mean if he has control aka all the votes for the company it doesn't matter what other people think he gets to decide who he wants to be ceo....

masa wez Stoopeed bt now dat der Hillery ain't no gud

His company isn't public. No share holders, no voting. If you own the company you get to make yourself CEO.
He owns it because his dad started it and passed it on to him.
There's nothing that impressive about it.

Give me a better than Hillary, and you have yourself a vote good sir.

>to offhand denounce
Where are you writing from, India or Pakistan?

The lesser of two evils is still evil. And $hillary is not the lesser of the two evils.

grows his "fathers business from an estimated 250-300 mil business to 4.5 billion
owns 500 businesses ( of which people try to focus on the less then .1 percent failures)
totally a failure who only got to where he was because of neptism
next you will go to your standbye goalpost move of saying but yeah if he had sat on the money he would be richer, somehow pretending that makes him any less successful and that you wouldnt just be using him doing that to call him a miser who sank any money back into the market

Yeah man. The fact that it has come down to Hillary and Trump for the two main parties and the entire nation hasn't collectively thrown its hands up in the air, said "fuck this shit" and decided to vote for one of the far superior third party options is hilarious in a depressing "Bojack Horseman" sort of way.