Ask a guy that's about to meet a married guy and rim his ass, drink his piss and swallow his load anything

Ask a guy that's about to meet a married guy and rim his ass, drink his piss and swallow his load anything.

r u a faggot

Nah, I'm bisexual.. but I enjoy being a bottom to guys.

Do you molest your children?

Nope. Why would I?

>bisexual
so you are a faggot.

why are going to do that

Sure, if that's your definition, I guess.

Because I'll enjoy it?

Do you eat your wife's shit?

No. Also, said I'm meeting a married guy, not married myself.

Were you raped as an infant?

Not that I'm aware of.

Were you raped as a toddler?

I wish someone would rim and then fuck my ass :(

Never been raped at all.

I'm not into pissing, but i got asked to get pissed on. I eew.'d and avoided dat, but i thought about... Ever got someone taking a piss inside your butt? Not happened yet but i'm kinda looking forward to it

Also, care to share anal sex experiences?

There are plenty of guys that would, I'm sure. Unless you're a manbeast.

if doing something gay once in your life make you a flaming homo for the rest of your life

then how come having sex with a woman does not make one a raging heterosexual for the rest of your life?

Does he look like this? (pic related)

Never had anyone do that, but I have taken warm enemas. Imagine it probably feels similar, but probably hornier since.. you know.. it's a cock in your ass peeing in you.

That's really hot

Nah.

but what if I want a dominant woman with a strap on?

Thanks? I certainly enjoy it.

Then what's the point?

There are woman who will do it too. Harder to find, though.

That's exactly what's turn me on. I'm just a bit worried about diseases, not sure what pee could transmit

I wish to find one of them too, they're like unicorns

It helps if you're really attractive

True, it does help.

Uhm, well, as for the diseases thing.. pee is pretty sterile. It won't transmit anything that having their cock inside your ass won't do already?

It doesn't make you a flaming homo as you put it. However, you can't call yourself completely straight anymore, even if you find yourself sexually attracted to women more. Think Richard Bates from Californication.

or have money, for women bank accounts are as important if not more than looks

I never called myself straight.

Well, usually a cock in my ass is wearing a condom

so if a gay man has sex with a woman is he not able to call himself completely gay anymore?

Are you getting paid?

Nope.

Well, find someone you trust, then. Or just don't do it.

Yeah, that's what i aim to... Well, currently i'm trying to find a girl, i've been a closet fag for the last five years and i'm craving for some female butt. But i still think about cock. I guess i just don't know what my heart really wants

seriously, way to point out that logical fallacy.

Find someone that is ok with an open relationship so you can have both?

if he was sexually attracted to her - of course not
if he was not, and let's say does it for money - he is still completely gay.

if you are a male, and let another male touch you with his private parts, you lose your straight card.

Think of it this way. A line is straight, any deviation from a line would make it not a line and therefore not straight.

Gay = curved. Who cares how bent it is, its never going to achieve straightness, it can just become less curved.

if he liked it, yes
if he didn't, no?

You know, i never considered that. I guess i could try, sure it'll be hard, but so am i ... okay, this was an awful joke, i need sleep

It's a little more complicated than that. Look up the Kinsey Scale.