I found some of this shit in my gramma's medicine cabinet. Do you think it'll clear up my acne? She says it will...

I found some of this shit in my gramma's medicine cabinet. Do you think it'll clear up my acne? She says it will. I only used a little because mercury but if they put it in vaccines it should be relatively safe for a temporary solution, right?

If you only use a little bit it won't be as effective. Because it's so old, it's probably lost some of it's medicinal power (medfag here, so I know what i'm talking about.)

What you need to do is scoop out as much as you can and apply liberally to the affected area.

Thats good, I think you should

Thx Doc.
Bumping for more input.
>I'd like a second opinion.

>ok a third one den

I'm investigating things that begin with the letter M

Doctor here. This stuff will work. They stopped selling it because it cost so much to produce, but it'll clear up your acne over night.

I would suggest eating it actually, it's more effective

Yes this is true. (Doctor here). Ingesting this could cure your acne in hours

Yes,yes, that is an excellent practice

Don't eat it and don't put it on your skin. Really just get rid of it. If you have acne, see a skin doctor

Thx guise. I'm gonna apply another layer before beddie bye since that's what it was originally made for skin conditions.
Saying eating it though I think that might be trolling.
I think U.S.P. means not to eat it but not sure but anyway I'll post resuslts.

checked and sighed because you are an enormous faggot.

you can probably make an explosive out of this.

source: i watched all of breaking bad like 4 times

>Skin doctor
I think the word you're looking for there is dermatologist

pleb detected i am a skin doctor and we often scout out amateurs by identifying people that try to use the term dematologost. stay in school kid

>a tv show is my source

you probably don't even know what i'm talking about. mercury fulminate? anyone? get a clue

>200 hours on a show
You could've got a legit medical degree instead... and been making 2 million / year instead.

true if i weren't so stupid and lazy

You can't even spell it, I don't believe you.
1/10 for trying, though.

When he throws it down you can see it's actually CP.

dingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingdingding BLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Pharmacist here. Throw that shit out. USP stands for united States pharmacopeia which is the standard medication **guidelines** that medications must follow. Since it's old as fuck and Eli Lilly couldnt even make it conform to the basic competency then you have to assume the mercury may not even be ammonia form anymore, just some weird toxic mercury compound. By all means slather that on your face and die. Or you can get some benzyl peroxide and an antibiotic and look less like a pizza pedophile in a few years. Up to you.

> pharmacist
> pretends to be a doctor in real life but isn't one

"just some weird toxic mercury compound"
>credibility lost

I used fulminate of mercury on my face and back, and as a control I did half my dick and balls.
The results were 5-0 in favor of mercury curing my acne.
That's why the Greeks originally called it mer-CURE-y, becuase it makes skin healthy.
JUST DON'T OVERDUE IT DUDE