We post pics of girls we know and others say what they would do to them

We post pics of girls we know and others say what they would do to them

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/catalinas-ass-stroker-cat-in-a-can-p2181.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ex gf

Wwyd

I'd tear her panties open and shove my dick in her ass until she couldn't stop tears from flowing on her cheeks. I'd then cum on her face and kick her out of my house.

tell her to stop being a hippie

Facefuck her and make her a drooling mess. She would then collect her spit and put it all over her face like the good submissive whore she is. She'd leave with a smile on her face.

Oh wow! You had SEX! Congratulations!

Just kidding.

Having sex is literally the most basic, desperate, tragic, hopelessly-void-of-meaning, outrageously obnoxious, troublesome, costly, and downright pointless cry for help that the universe has ever screamed. Wow, you were born as an objectively good looking, decent looking, or perhaps borderline acceptable member of your species. WOW! INCREDIBLE! You managed to procure a willing (which in evolutionary terms, willing translates roughly to "fucking desperate for at least a few reasons") mate and managed to somehow perform the act of intercourse with her! WOW! This his literally only been taking place for HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF FUCKING YEARS!
WOW!
Except guess what, you probably wore a condom... which means you failed at submitting yourself to an act which means absolutely nothing.
The only thing left to do now is kill yourself.

anal. hard and rough.

Wwyd to my aunts?

U shelly fag?

Pull her hair while pounding her ass. I'd slap her ass from time to time to be sure it is red. She'd moan and smile because she'd love being treated like the little slut that she is. I'd finally cum in her throat.

I'd slip a roofie in her drink and then strip her down and tie her to a light post. Get her on her knees and force my cock down her throat, thrusting till she gasps for air and when she passes out i would stretch her pussy before filling her up with cum.

gang bang the left, force my cock into rights tight ass

Left or right. And what you would do.

This one I would abduct and keep emaciated in my basement. Any more pics?

left. pussy, the. ass, then finish in her mouth. you got more? she's got potential.

anyone like tall athletic blondes? Wwyd

Tie her arms and legs together. Push her face in a pillow and fuck her ass harder than she'll ever be fucked in her entire life. Slap her face to make her cheeks nice and red. Cum in her face and let her there, waiting for me to use her holes when I decide so.

i'll have right for anal alex

5cc of sperm injected rectally 2x weekly.

What would you do

Only other one

more

Wwyd

She's over 6 feet. What would you do?

Be honest anons

Any showing actual skin?

Get early weather forecast.

Take off those stupid glasses, face fuck her while I played with her tits and cum all of her face

Ugly but sexy

Come on guys, wwyd to her?

She's the kind of girl that I'd tie in a public place for every man willing to use her. She'd be used 24/7 as a sex slave. Her face, hair, tits and ass would be covered in cum. She'd live to be a literal cum dumpster. And she would love every minute about it.

She's not ugly.

Honest opinions only. More if requested.

Left or right and wwyd?

That ass needs to be bent over for a good paddling, then I'd love to fuck her ass no lube, just tear it. When I'm ready I'll cum inside of her

right. throat and anal. more.

Would love to see the left get gangbanged!

Can I have this one? Also, more.

right could use a gang bang

Any love for right?

No way you can pass up this slut!

more

No way you can pass up this slut!

whats the ass like

More of left.

I need these

more right for you

Sure, What would you do to her?

Which one?im shocked they're getting attention

Need Moar of her!

Imagine she was your biological daughter and had a daddy fetish.

7/10 She doesn't take many pictures showing it off.

id bang the left hard from behind

Marry her and treat her wonderfully. Having an awesome life.

Proof she likes riding long things.

Both

More of both

Left or right?

Any more pics?

What would you do?

More of the Asian chick.

Right. More pics

I'd make them both suck my balls. Got MoAr?

Throw sand in her Schlitz.

more

She's beautiful.

My friend. Plenty of more if anyone is interested.

Wwyd?

Honest opinions anons.

Same girl

I would make her give me head in that park so everyone can see, then turn her around and fuck her ass hard before cumming on her back and dress

More

I want her for life.

More

sure

High school senior sloot

Titfuck her and cum all over her face, then make her go downstairs and see her parents

I'd marry her and make beautiful mixed babies.

Wwyd

wwyd?

Have a lot more of both of these two if wanted.

Fuck the girl on the left hard in the ass while she eats out the girl on the right. Then have the girl on the right suck my cock and cum on both their faces

more?

Anyone into Asians?wwyd

What's going on with this chicks face???

WWyd?

Is that a dude?

Damn. Would love to force her mouth around my cock while the basketball team gangbangs her from behind

She got around Haha

I think I known this girl.... Jill?

Fuck her ass then cum all up her back, especially in her hair

More?

Pls user, more available

hot post them all

Absolutely not!

Nothing, why?
Nope

More of the chick in yellow.

Mmm, I'd pull down her shorts and start eating her out while I squeezed her rock-hard nipples, I'd sit down in the chair and have her fuck me, bouncing up and down while I groped her tits. I'd cum all over her back.

Lefty's ass for you

IT'S A TRAP!

slutty lil cheerleader

Would fuck right's ass while slapping that stupid smile off her face. While I'm pounding right, I'd have the middle one bend over with her back arched so I can slap her ass, then make her suck my dick that was just in her friend's asshole. Left gets to lick up all my leftover cum.
Wwyd to this bitch? Be brutal, she deserves it.

Winnie Cooper. I have been in love with you for about 20-25 years. Loved you in the golden years.

Would shove my cock down her throat until her lipstick painted the base of my shaft and shoot a fat load in her mouth.
Anyone else want a turn with her from behind while she gags on my thick cock?

Fuck her face and cum all over her tits, then tie her up below the goal post and let the football team use her as they please

Absolutely not!

nvm i just realized her face was blurred out, but it still looks sort of messed up underneath.

nice ass tho.

she would love having her holes used like that

Can I keep her?

I would iron her forehead.

Mygod it's l ike she's made of wood. Would I get splinters fucking that?

Wish I could use the girl on the right while the girl on the left could only watch and masturbate. Fuck righty hard doggy style while she just looks lefty in the eye as I cum in her.

Id like to slap her face and put a finger in asshole.

More of the left one

No. It's actually very very good. Very toned and great in bed

you have kik? if so could you send me the pics?

oh god i wanna throatfuck left until she cries, whats her first name?

You have more?

Norwegian, right?

Wwyd

I would do the exact same

wwyd?

friend's mom

Would make right deepthroat me while left sucks my balls, cum on both at the same time

what would user do?

Scottish pole dancer, Colette?

Would totally strip her little shorts around her ankles while you fucked her throat and gagged her. Then I'd grab her tiny waist and plung my hard, girthy cock in her tight pussy

What if captcha is a government program that is using us to guide their drones. Avoid the mountains and use the billboards and street signs to fly munitions into foreign storefronts?

Punch that stupid fucking look off her face.

Danielle

She's incredible! More?

The one in the middle unzipping her dress?

Right and I'd cream pie her repeatedly until I couldn't go anymore. I love red heads.

>we know and others say what they would do to them
what would you do to my bitch?

streamboobs.com/catalinas-ass-stroker-cat-in-a-can-p2181.html

Would eat her out in a bathroom so everyone hears her moans and knows what a slut she is when she comes out redfaced and embarrassed.

Bust a nut in those smiling braces after she gags on my cock in her throat

I would do anything that blonde wanted. I'd eat the booty if she wanted.

Wwyd

2nd from the left. With the braces. Got more?

Tittyfuck her and bust all over her face like the cumslut she is

i would fuck the shit out of her

You gotta stop posting this chick bro

Lefts face and right ass please?

Walk in in her with a group of friends. Strip her down and put her on her knees. We'd all take turn fucking her mouth until we were rock hard. Then I'd stretch her tight pussy around my cock while forcing her throat around the sourrounding dicks until we cover her in hot cum

MOAR!!!

lets see that ass nigga

DAMN MOAR

I genuinely keked at this comment.

Continued

Go go go go

I would pump load after load into her adorable squirrel cheeks, then she could enjoy my spunk all winter long.

the one in the gray shirt