It's time

It's time.

No need for any context. Just vent and let it all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8tX7y9mu-lM
youtube.com/watch?v=bxtlX-Iq1W4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3794145/Horror-murder-mom-son-seven-discovered-two-year-old-abandoned-stroller-four-miles-away.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm so bloody afraid he's going to take her away from me.

I love you Lauren, and have since we had that weird moment in the lot. Over the summer I liked you even more after playing music with you so much. I'm not going to ever go for it though since I value as a friend and am afraid I would treat you like every other girl I've been with recently.

bump

To date I've gotten head from some random bitch I never met. Hella good head. Almost fucked another girl while in lunch break. Contains toy talk to and with my brothers wife sister about fucking each other. And am about to fuck another girl.
I'm married.

Oof. Do you ever feel guilty?

All the fucking time. I've made peace with myself about it though. Obviously she'll never know any of it. I was caught only once talking to a bitch still right after getting married. She almost killed me. Football spiked my phone and has never trusted me since. She doesn't seem to try to trust me at all. She's always suspicious. I've more or less given up. I went home this weekend as I work out of town and just wasn't even excited to see her. Right away she said something was wrong. No kids or hug at all upon meeting each other after a week of being gone. The sex is stale and of that fails I'm afraid her self alone is not enough to keep me around. Depressed as fuck recently

I have a crush on a lesbian

I am a fucking idiot. Can't stop sabotaging myself and fucking my life up.

i enjoy fapping more than sex with my girlfriend
she just expects me to fuck her while she lays there
she wants me to get her wet, eat her out, basically do all the work
that shit is so boring and she doesn't seem at any point interested so it doesn't put me in the mood

I've been rejected by dozens of women and men alike and I'm rapidly approaching kissless wizardhood. Can't even get laid by the random horny guys on Craigslist

Not even trying to be edgy, but niggers aren't human or civilized enough to mix in society.

I need a car really fucking badly, but I don't have enough money saved up for something reliable. If that bastard helped me get a car when he had all that money, like he was going to, I wouldn't be stressing about getting to work. He could have loaned me the money. He had enough, but he spent every dime out of all of those thousands on himself and has the nerve now, after getting himself all this shit, to say that he's gonna have a shitty birthday because nobody is gonna get him anything and wants me to pay for him to go do something while I'm at fucking work. I'm beyond livid. Not only that, but THAT faggot could help me, too. He has the money and he knows I pay my debts every time. He knows it, and refuses to loan me money for a car. He wants to brag about some gay ass Miata he's going to get, but can't loan me $2,000 to go with my $1,000? It's a loan, you fucking Jew! I'm not asking for a gift! I always pay people back! I'm good for the money! I need to get to work! I just need something quick! Something that won't break down in half a month!

How so?

I can help but feel kinda lousy after I talk to her

Kind of a short term depression. Lasts no more than 6hrs.

Me every time. Though I only jerk just to get off. I enjoy the feeling that's it. Same shy with her. Massage her fucking back rub her ass fuck fuck and nut then be done. She's always bottom and she never initiates. But gets mad if I can't cum or jerk off. Fucking bitches

I can't help but think that I will get with her down the line. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But someday we will be a thing

I'm trans, mums not okay with it. makes me feel worthless.
99.9% of Cred Forums wont be okay with it. and I'm okay with that, I love getting roasted by Cred Forums makes me feel more real I guess.

op is a faggot

I wish my faggot girlfriend would give up the trans thing already.

You know why I'm always distant and never really want to be with ya'll? Because of your blatant disregard as me as a father and eagerness to put me down at every single fucking moment possible! So I don't do something exactly as you want? Fuck you. Don't even bother to fucking ask me to do shit. It's why I don't bother to do much around the house: I'm going to get fucking treated like shit anyways so I might as well dick around and do nothing and get bitched at for that. Oh and your constant putting me down and bitching at me and ALWAYS wanting to start an arguement? I KNOW we BOTH agreed to not pull this kind of shit in front of our kids. EVERY GOD DAMN TIME WE HAVE HAD AN ARGUMENT THE PAST 2 YEARS IS BECAUSE I GET SICK AND TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS BEATING ME DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN AND DOWN. Until one day, I finally snap and I start to yell back. I don't give a fuck of who or what is around either at the time, 'cause you most certainly didn't give half of a shit when you started this. You wonder why I don't dote on you as much or why I'm not as nice as I use to be (or even smile anymore for that matter). You nickel and dime'd that shit out of me, piece by piece. I've told you several times that I'm just done with several things... next thing I know there's three new puppies at our house and it's up to me to clean up their shit and piss stains so our kids don't have to live in dog filth. I have no qualms about not feeding those puppies either whenever you decide to take the kids and go on vacation while I'm staying at home, breaking my back at my dead-end job to ensure that we have a decent roof over our heads. I don't ask for much, but damn Shannon... most days I just want to punch your face in. Hell, I might do that one day, in front of our kids just for the hell of it.

Let her go, dude. It will suck for a little while, but you are leading yourself to pain.

Drinking all the time. I fucking hate it and I wish I would stop. About 10 years into that nasty habit though and it's only getting worse especially since a recent breakup. Drunk messaged her last night and was all blowing smoke up her ass and getting all emo and mushy. Ugh.

You need to say something. Tell her the reason you fap is because she doesn't participate. Both people have to put in effort, or else it turns into a tiring, boring chore. Seriously. Say something before one of you cheats and ruins your relationship.

man getting off is just what i want. she's not shy just lazy. hell if she would ride or even suck me off from time to time i can easily get interested again. every time i look at her it just pisses me off

The thing is that it seemed to be out of her control, but instead life and her asshole friend blocked it.

I still talk to her. and we can talk for hours easily.

Every time she takes off her underwear there's a fucking disgusting stain which destroys my boner, and honestly I have raised my standards and improved myself over the last two years and she's not meeting them and I don't know what to do

i've mentioned it to her multiple times. she doesn't communicate at all. all she does is just cry whenever i bring up a problem. communicating with her is a fucking chore

Maybe it's a good thing I never got married.

I feel it, user.i recently took up coke and i feel like a piece of shit. I am defiantly addicted too. Sorry to hear about your ex, bro. Hang on for a little longer, and it will get easier.

This girl I have a crush on has a boyfriend already

disregard that, i'm not op from that post i'm the op of that op

Same. Telling her she gets all defensive and then makes me feel like shit because I supposedly put her down. Like fuck how hard is it for you to jump my dick sometimes? If we're gonna fuck she has to be all primed and ready before hand. Fucking women and their dumb ass excuses of how they are different and can't just start having sex. Yeah they can and do.

I know under no circumstances will you listen to my advice. Been there, done that. I hope you don't get hurt, user.

In all seriousness: yolo. Dont waste time if you know you want better. Youre not doing her or you any favours by sticking around.

I love a girl I have never heard her voice or seen more than a picture of. Texting for 6 months non stop. Can't take it any further because she lives with her mom who hates men and does not trust anyone on the Internet. Wondering at what point she will realize she's in college and cannot let her mom decide who she fucking calls or sends pictures to. I also realize how pathetic I am and the whole situation is but I can't help it. I love her.

fuck, did i fuck up.

i should have left when i had the chance.

Day by day I'm becoming for misanthropic.

So I'm into this girl and we kinda have a thing going on but we both already have other people in our lifes. She invites me out with her and her bf we hang out then she gets wasted and fucking goes 0 to bats hit crazy in 10 seconds. Starts flipping on her bf saying he is a piece a shit while I just make my way away. Then she flips it on me saying I'm a piece of shit for no reason. Literally was on her side and comforting her then she throws me under the bus. Fuck her and fuck women. Haven't heard a god damn word back and don't want to see her cunt face. And I still have to have her as a coworker.
>annoyedasshit.jpg

Thanks man. Getting over her is extra tough for me as I have no friends. Oh sure I know a bunch of bar fly's but I only see them at the local dives I frequent and I don't relate to them in any meaningful way. I hate these advice columns that urge "go out with your friends!" Yeah ok what friends?
I got into coke for awhile too. The comedown is horrible. I hope you find a way out of it m8.

Woah, what happened?

So what are you sticking around for? Like why not just break up?

Sorry i was such a dick at work guys. Im feeling sick and you guys do shit that pisses me off but which i normally just bottle up

My roommate is a weeaboo and she won't stop crying and I don't know if I can live with her for a year. We've been living together for less than 48 hours. Idk what to do or how to connect with her to make this bearable

Explain why its a racial issue rather than a societal one

i swear. i hate it even worse when i don't get it to her expectations. like when we first got together we would for around 45m-1hr now its like 5-10 minutes. like i don't even want to fuck her because she isn't involved so i'm imagining fucking other girls and it gets me off quicker. hell at least in my imagination its enjoyable

Jesus h fuck johanna. We've been friends for fucking years and your the most fucking gorgeous girl I know but you don't like me in "that way" and I know you never fucking will no matter how much weight I lose or how much muscle I put on. I'm filled to the fucking brim with self hate and your the only reason nowadays to not kill myself. And I know I keep talking to that girl over there but that's so I don't ruin my friendship with you because if I say what's on my mind you'll never look at me again so I'm gonna torture myself until I get over your perfect personality, brain, music choice, because goddamit I love you.

Me and my friend have been blackmailed and framed for fraud by this one kid and I don't know what to do. We know we're innocent but we've been fucked to the point of where if this went to court, I'm scared we might lose. I'm thinking of killing myself if cops do end up at both of our doors, although I'm not entirely sure if it will go that far, so now I'm stuck in a state of worry. It's been a week and I can't message the dumb hick who thinks we've committed fraud against her because she's claimed that she'll call the cops if I do.

I just found a new message that she made a week ago telling me that she's seen the paypal account we've made under her husband's name and that she sees that as identity theft/fraud. "Please stop". I assume she doesn't want to call the cops but if it goes any farther she will.
I don't know if the kid framing us is going any farther but we're both in a state of serious pessimism about the whole thing at this point.

Tell her to grow up. You're not attacking her. You're stating why you do they things you do and that, as an adult, she should be able to think to herself, "Hmm. If he thinks that way, what can I do to help him feel differently?". If she can't change something as simple as giving you clear sex signals and participating in the activities, she needs to mature. Sex is a couple thing. If you do all the work, you're basically masturbating with a warm sex doll. Give her some commands during sex. Ask her to do something for you. She should be more open if you dom her into taking over to do something. She sounds like she may be too sub to take charge, so order her to take charge.
>Get on top of me and fuck me
>Play with my balls and touch yourself
>Lick my chest while you take this dick
Stuff kinda like that.

If it ever seems like you can no longer handle it, just remember that some fucking autistic faggot from the internet still cares.

Dont know if I wanted her, but any chance I had was robbed by my other friend who's in love with her. He set her up with someone else, fucking up the opportunity I had. Shes so goddamn beautiful.

I know it probably won't end well. But for some reason I am content with keeping her in my life as a friend. That's kinda why I don't want to drop it

I'm a fucking coward. People say they admire me for trying to help everyone but I'm a coward and a fraud. He's threatening to jump off an overpass tonight and I'm pretending I'm sleeping. I just can't muster up the strength to talk to him tonight and he might die and it's all my fault.

People say I'm a good person but I'm a piece of shit lying to all of them.

Tell me how awful I am.

>inb4 edge

Even black people dont like niggers.
(Prove me wrong)

Cred Forums and happenings is the only thing keeping me going. I have a stable job, two degrees, a house, but I am a social wreck. I turn 25 in a couple weeks, and I'm still a virgin. I feel like such a failure.

checked

Part of me feels bad for you, but really, you knew the consequences before going in. Obviously it sucks but you made the choice.

My girlfriend left me about a year ago and she is happy and having a good time in a relationship with a guy she has been with for about 7 months now. I hate her so much and I wish I could kill her.

haha. That's awesome. It actually helps and thanks.

Wish we could morph together and divide into two happy individuals. I fill in all your empty holes.

Fag here. Hate to say it bud but christ, you need help.

i've tried that before she either bitches the entire time or does it for like a minute then wants to get off. like there is not middle ground if i knew i could talk to her and explain to where she would be like "ok i understand let me try better next time" then this problem wouldn't be happening. she wants to believe she is always right until the time i start going off on her

I have had the biggst crush on my older brother for years. I love him so much and I can't help myself. I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I know I'm terrible for it, and I hate myself that of all people, I fell for my brother. I hate it when he's not single. Every relationship he gets into, I try to sabotage so that he can be mine.

I hate myself. I've ruined so many good things for him because of my lust. It just hurts when I see him loving someone else when he should be loving me. I know I'm dumb for thinking he would ever find interest in me, but I keep hoping.

It hurts.

the only thing i'm looking forward to is my birthday so i can buy cigarettes and i don't know how i' going to continue life in this fucking lonely unforgiving hellhole

Get off fagbook and all social media.

It's pretty bad at this point. My friends have given up on me and don't even bother inviting me places where they could try and set me up.

I live every day knowing most of my social life and my life overall was built on lies that I told as a child. I'm so deep in this hole that I dug and I don't know any way out. I'm not a fucking idiot, I'm not going to kill myself. But I just want to know if there's a way out. And this is knowing if I tell the truth my entire social life and life's order will fall apart.

It comes down to if you consider all black people to be niggers or just the "nigger" stereotype

Am I pathetic Cred Forums?

Man up. Tell him suicide is for the weak and that, if he has ANY honor, he'll stop being such a little faggot and fix his problems. I was homeless and an alcoholic. I was told by a guy who had aids that I was lucky. I may not have had shit, but at least I wasn't gonna die. That guy did die and that made me start trying. I have a job, a car, and a house not. Yeah, it's not the best job, the most reliable car, or a house in the nicest area, but everyone I know has tremendous respect for me and will help me out whenever, because I didn't give up like the rest of those wastes of life. I struggled and made myself into what I am now. I'm a made man, and he can be too if he stops acting like a bitch and works out his problems. There is always a way to fix or deal with anything.

Leaving her would be too messy and I don't wanna deal with all the shit. Not to mention id have to do all the work. My job is here and I don't want to leave my town. But where we live it's so small I'd have to leave forever. Her grandparents have some good shit in the will for us and 2 acres of primo land given to us for free. I try and love her but wen I say it I just don't always mean it and I know that's a giant red flag. But I want to rekindle that flame and really love her proper but she doesn't seem to try or I'm just ignorant and don't see it. I'll give it two more years. If still shitty I'm gone.

I didn't like the new Against Me! record at all and I'm afraid everyone I know who supports the LGBT community will think I'm transphobic for it...

...I liked their last album...

Chances are, they know you're lying and don't care. I have a couple of fruends like that.

People think I stopped being suicidal but really I just got better at hiding it. I've got a bottle of pills right next to me. No one will forgive me but I won't be around to see their anger.

No need , my life's sweet.....well except for being an overweight pill addict........ naa.....I'm a chill

How would they know I'm lying? I mean I kind of hope they do and don't care but... how?

If they think that they're a bunch of fucking sjw idiots anyway.

Deny her sex outright until she learns. I hate to say it like this, but you have to train her. When she's being bad, she doesn't get pampered or get any sex. When she does well, take her on a date and give her a good dicking. I dealt with someone like that before. She will complain and bitch and moan until she catches on, but when she does, it'll be like fucking a whole other woman. It WILL work, or your money back!

Nigger culture is a huge problem. Not talking about all blacks, but most of them are shit.

I like you i and i wish i wont

People read body language more then what comes out your mouth, liars don't know this because people don't tell them they know they are lying

I fapped to my sister

Explain?

Some babe liked me at school and asked for my number. I told her no because I needed to get to know her better when really its because I already have a girlfriend. We are smoking this week. I feel guilty and im not sure what to do.

Any advice?

fag here, don't fall into that type of shit. just be yourself and stop being this liberal fuck that you feel like you have to fall in line with. educate yourself and honestly it's better for you not to be some LGBT crazed "TRANSPHOBIA" type of person anyways, right wing fags are hotter. stay confident.

t. right wing fag myself
"LGB, drop the T" type of shit, you may consider it as hate but whatever.

Depends on what you lie about. I doubt people who you have known since you were a kid would abandon you over shit like that.

Challenge for you:

Write down your ideal life, in a practical sense. Just like what you want your average week to be.

Want to play a sport? Write it down. Board game night? On the list. College? Damn son. Put that shit down.

Then pick one(s) that appeal to you most. And research its availability, cost, whatever. Build a plan for how to do it. Then when youre comfortable with it, just do it.

I took 4 months to go from daydreaming about basketball to signing up for a rec league, but i start on wednesday and im stoked. Just do something.

The thing is, time doesnt heal wounds, or make things better. Only active effort to create change will make things improve.

Good luck bud.

Op is a nigger

I'm going to try this. School starts now.

I lied about being sick all the time, and my hack doctor actually believed it and I went for years on meds, fucking decided to go along with it and play better. My friends were and are probably only friends with me out of sympathy, because I'm a fucking annoying loud kike who never stops talking about boring shit they don't care about and the "revolution".

If it comes up, just say you already have a girlfriend and say what you really think to her. Someone who likes you for what you aren't is worse than someone who hates you for what you are imo, because they think of you as someone who you aren't. If they like you for who you are then you know you have a winner.

You can be exactly what you want to be. Put in effort. Improve. Be a better version of yourself.

any advice Cred Forums? i'm really desperate as to what to do here, we're thinking of just waiting it out and hoping it blows over.

she was out of our lives for 23 years, after our parents and hers had a falling out.
he showed up and crashed at my brother's roomie's place. turns out he not only knows her, but he's dating her.
she is back in our lives. my brother reconnects with her strongly, my mom, her god mother, is in tears, so happy her beautiful god daughter is part of her life again.
2 months later, i am woken at 1pm by a phone call from my father. he just heard the news. dude murdered her and her 7 year old son.
He brought her back into our lives, and then he murdered her.

there is no death penalty in NYS anymore as far as i can tell. he'll never pay for his crimes. even if he does, it won't be at my hands, my brother's hands, or the hands of anyone else who deserves it.

Thanks. I needed that

Anyone have any advice to get a 25 year old, Virgin laid? It's like as soon as girls here I am a professional and starting law school they write me off as boring or safe.

I get really pissed off when I'm talking with someone about Undertale, and someone else butts in to say that they didn't really get the hype for it. What, you want a fucking trophy or something?

I can't talk about the game for five minutes without someone stroking their own dick over not liking a popular thing.

I have to choose between making someone suffer and being happy, or making someone happy and suffering

You gotta stop that shit. Or find other loud revolutionary kikes to chill with.

Good luck, friend.

My life is on the verge of collapse. This is to hard to explain, but is ugly.

You're a fat whore who essentially just killed a three year friendship to go fuck some scrawny geek because I DARED to get a higher education. I'll be honest, I was gonna dump you landwhale ass anyway - hell I was shitting when we broke up so clearly I wasn't totally invested. But the fact that you said you wanted to stay friends, yet made a conscious effort to hide your new man (who looks like the dude from 21 Pilots if he had down syndrome btw) from me like there was something wrong when I TOLD you I don't care who you date means either one of two things.
1. You're an overly paranoid slut whose done this before and wants to keep a guy around so he can give you attention when this guy eventually loses a chromosome and gets smart enough to dump your skank ass, or
2. You were cheating on me.
Honestly I'm mad, yeah, but it's not like you haunt my dreams or any gay shit like that. I just find myself laughing at the fact I thought a relationship with an empty (albeit very robust) husk of a girl like you would be healthy. It wasn't. Fuck you whore. You aren't thick, you're just fat (your titties aren't even nice and your pussy smells like whale shit). All that makeup can't cover up the fact that you have no real personality. Don't cosplay as Harley Quinn unless you want to cement your role as "Basic Bitch #12921519". Your friends stop talking to you because they got bored of you, not because of any drama. No one cares enough about you to start some petty high school yard fights with you. Your mom looks and acts like she tries to fuck your guy friends that come over and is probably why you're so fucked in the head. If I ever meet your real dad (btw of COURSE you have daddy issues) I'll just buy the poor bastard a beer as pennance for birthing such a cunt of a daughter. I hate you bitch. And tell your stepdad to stop following me on social media before I let it slip that his daughter is the town slut.

Feels user. I'm married, has kids. Wife is cute, but for some reason I'd rather beat off to the thought of fucking all her chick friends. Love her too much to cheat on her. Just gotta suck it up, and be happy with sex every other week, and almost daily fap sessions to other bitches.

Death penalty is a blessing, user. I would rather be put to death than have to spend my entire life, which would probably be more than 50-60 years, in prison. It's even worse that he murdered more than one person.

As for her and her son, I hope you and your family can overcome this.

I think you know I'm about to leave you, which is why you're being so nice to me lately. I wish you wouldn't, its going to hurt bad enough as it is, it would be easier if you'd stop holding on to something that hasn't worked in a very long time.

Please baby, you deserve happiness. So do I. It won't truly ever be with each other. We tried for 12 years. It's time to move on. I'll always love you. I'll never say bad things about you to our children.

Fuck a fatty to gain confidence.

The thing is, i never got over you. And everytime you bring up that other guy it kills me a little bit but i stay because i care about you more as a friend before my dumb jealousy.

She is kind of another revolutionary kike, just not loud and doesn't care about all the games I talk about. I also never stop talking about guy stuff, and she hasn't been hanging out with me as much lately. We tried going out a while ago, and she ended up leaving because she didn't have time for me apparently.

Rehabs not a bad thing, I did a 5 month outpatient course myself. It just met a couple nights a week for 2 hours. Don't care for AA, but the adult substance abuse course and it was called really worked for me. They're highly confidential with everything if that's a worry. Something to think about user. It sucks in the beginning getting back to normal, but worth it.

>or your money back
kek guess i'll try that

i would rather sit in a witness booth and watch him die. people in prison don't always suffer, and some get out.

But she is like a 9/10 and plays videogames and smokes. Thats awesome.

Im such a horrible fucking artist. I am so bad at my drawing and my writing, It's a fucking disgrace to the art world. I look around me and I see droves of people that are so much better than me, and they know how bad I am, they act like they pity me, say I'm "good enough" and it makes me want to slit my fucking throat. My girlfriend does digital art, and she is lightyears ahead of me, and I'll never be as good as her. People I care about have called my art terrible, and I am inclined to believe them. I know i'm whiny bitch, and I know im better than most people, but I'll never be fucking good enough.

I keep telling my bf that its okay if he invites other dudes over for sex so that I can bring dudes over to fuck him too. Gay threesomes and he's not taking the bait wtf

I can't understand her, she seems happy with me but then the next day she gives me death glares. To make it even more confusing, she's all happy when I go talk to her afterwards and it doesn't make sense with the death glare. I hope she feels the same as I do.

Post your art?

I asked her on a date, and she tells me that she doesn't have any time, then two days later accepts from my less talented, uglier friend right in front of my fucking face. Mother fucking Cunt, I take solace knowing I would never date someone so disrespectful.

>Murdered two people in cold blood
I doubt he will get out without breaking out himself, user.

Drinking in excess will kill you in every way.

I only view women as sex objects

come ON BABBY GIRL
you gotta fucking up yoo game
and get yo self a new man
doo ittttttttttttt

And?

I'd rather not, it's all pencil and paper, and it's fucking horrible. I want it to be good and I practice all day, but I will never even scratch the surface of being an artist. If we REALLY want to see it whatever, but you're just going to hate it and insult it.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the crime or Mcgruff the crime dog may come and take you away for a long time.

Really hate this one bitch in my study abroad group. She's fat as fuck, always critiquing, and bossy which sucks even more because she's also completely incompetent. I have diabetes and am fantasizing about hitting her with about 50 cc of Insulin and putting her into a coma so I don't have to see her almost every day for class.

Just remember that theres more blacks than just those who live in poor, urban USA.

I mean that i understand that culturally theyre fucked, and that its a major problem. But yeah. Its a culture thing. Not a racial thing.

Im in Canada - have to remind myself that aboriginal issues are a cultural thing, not a race thing. Even though 90% of them are drunk, poor, abusive shitheads.

I kill White people.
Since they are never anyone I know the police can't solve the cases.
BLACK POWER!!

Pics or gtfo

I guarantee it's better than what i can draw. You shouldn't beat yourself up about this, honesty.

I am tired of having to solve everybody else's relationship problems

in the liberal hell that is NYS?
he's only charged with second degree, and he'll probably plea it down. he didn't kill the other kid, which i'm sure will get him brownie points.

besides, he's such a junkie he might be able to plea temporary insanity. tell them he dropped acid and thought he was choking out two goblins that attacked his family....

After seven days
He was quite tired so God said:
"Let there be a day
Just for picnics, with wine and bread"
He gathered up some people he had made
Created blankets and laid back in the shade

The people sipped their wine
And what with God there, they asked him questions
Like: do you have to eat
Or get your hair cut in heaven?
And if your eye got poked out in this life
Would it be waiting up in heaven with your wife?

God shuffled his feet and glanced around at them;
The people cleared their throats and stared right back at him

So he said:"Once there was a boy
Who woke up with blue hair
To him it was a joy
Until he ran out into the warm air
He thought of how his friends would come to see;
And would they laugh, or had he got some strange disease?

The people sat waiting
Out on their blankets in the garden
But God said nothing
So someone asked him: "I beg your pardon:
I'm not quite clear about what you just spoke
Was that a parable, or a very subtle joke?"

Same boat. I love fucking her and try to jump her guns all the time but am always turned down. I've stopped trying Neisse I'm just pushed away. So now other girls who actually care get my attention. I love her. At least I think I do. Apparently my as it wouldn't take too much for me to cheat on her. I know I'm a piece and need to be single. But marriage is a holy Union right? Don't ever fuck that up. Work it out they say. I'm trying. But fuck bitches make it so damn hard her especially.

I love you daisy b

I am not at all attracted to men, but I am attracted to buttholes. Some men happen to have buttholes that are clean, shaven, and lubricated. Some of those men happen to have surgically implanted silicone breasts, and look for all in the world like a woman.

I can ignore the dick, but that's a dang ol' butthole right there. What am I supposed to do, go back on my dick because there's a dick there?

Some random chaos god wolf thing I drew. it's not very good, but here ya' go. I fucking hate it and I could spend hours criticizing it.

Lindsey, I know I've already blown my shot with you, but the memory of it haunts me to this day. I tried to move on, but even after three other girlfriends I still haven't found a single one who can even come close to you. I'm not asking for another chance. You probably think I'm some sort of loser. But the fact that you got with Luke makes me suspect that if I'd just done things a little differently we'd be together today. You're smart, you're funny, you're easy to talk to, you're down to earth, you've managed to deal with Jakub better than anyone else would have in your position, and if I may say so, you're a perfect 10/10. If I were to tell you all this IRL it'd only make things worse. I just wish you could understand that the reason I can't move on isn't because I'm some sort of shallow prick. You were neither the first nor the last girl to reject me, and I've moved past all the others just fine. No, the reason I can't move on is because no matter how hard I try to ignore it, God's most perfect creation thinks I'm just another Caulin.

Harambe did nothing wrong

Unfortunately, i am in direct contact with the worst ones on a daily basis. I never feel at ease, and they make it clear that they hate whites. Incredibly violent as well.

Yeah I hate AA and all that "disease" mumbo jumbo. It turns people into total fruit cakes from what I've seen. But I've been trying to get off my ass and go to a less cultish rehab program. Thanks for reminding me. I really need to grab the bull by the horns with this.

Do something else?

Every psychiatrist, psychologist, and health professional I've ever been to have tried to diagnose me with something different. Either I have ADD, ADHD, high-functioning autism, asperger's syndrome, manic depression, generalized anxiety, dysthymia, you name it, someone's tried to pin it to me. The ones I trust the most have opened up to me and said that they just don't fucking know, that I'm such an enormous amalgamation of mental health dangers that it's impressive I haven't offed myself yet.

I'm in college studying something I'm interested in doing as a career, but I'm concerned that it's all a waste of time if the whole rest of my life is going to be this miserable.

Are either of your initials A.R.B.? Something tells me your someone I know. If not, just keep drawing to get better. I used to be utter shit at art until I used this one simple trick to draw better. Wanna find out how? Watch this shocking video to find out how!
youtu.be/8tX7y9mu-lM

user, you enjoy drawing. Even if people criticize your work, you are still doing something that makes you happy, so fuck em

IDK man, I can certainly see a really awesome artstyle hidden in there. It just looks a bit undeveloped. I'm no artist (fuck I wish I could draw) but I'll bet if you just start making a shit ton of drawings along the same vein (quantity over quality) you'll eventually develop a really fantastic artstyle. They'll probably look like shit at first, but just keep going. Maybe make a comic strip or something so that you can practice on recurring characters and give the sketches some context. Hey, it worked for Hajime Isayama (you should see the original SnK concept art versus how it looks now).

Don't be stupid user. Don't go to jail for her. Be smart.

Stand your ground. Dont get mad. Stay calm. Frustrate her.

Get control of the finances. Kids will follow.

Im not saying its easy. Just saying to hate them for who they are as people, not for what colour they are.

Wow what a spammy sounding fucking post. You could have worded that way better. Fag

I need professional help and I don't know where to go.

Got a fucked up pussy and can't have sex. Doctor after doctor and they all send me somewhere else. Got really depressed and put on weight and feel disgusting. There's meth right beside me as I speak that's been there for months that I haven't done. Wanna do it but don't wanna do it. Feeling like life has just chewed me up and spit me out over and over again. I'm moving on with shit though negate what other choice do I have? I thought about suicide but that feels weak and I don't like the idea of doing that to my family. I'm moving but very slowly and I'll make it. Shits just hard sometimes

This. You gotta slay a few dragons to get to the princess.

What do you need help for?

Good luck man. You dont need to start with something big. You just need to start.

It's not that easy. I enjoy doing art, I fucking love it, but it's the finished product that makes me want to hang myself. I am fine with my art until it's done and I compare it to other people's art, that's when my self hatred kicks in. And it's like torture when you spend almost all your time with someone who is 100 times better than you, and has equipment that you will never be able to afford.

Yeah, point, but it eats at you when holding your art next to someone else's is like holding coal up to a diamond.

I have been practicing, a fuck ton, but I still suck. I just try and try, and I keep failing.

haha, I'm a mess man.

K well fucking throw that meth out. Seriously. You want things to be better? Dont make it fucking worse.

How so? There must be somewhere you can go for help.

Niggers tongue my anus

I am severely intolerant of people with Asperger's. Not just in the "please don't breathe on me" kind of way, but I actually have to suppress a minor panic attack when I'm with one in the same room. I hate their mannerisms, I hate the way they speak, I hate the facial expressions that they make. And not for any real reason, either, this is all on some instinctual level.
I know that sounds really fucking autistic in itself, but I just want to get over it and be able to ignore them.

I'm voting for trump

Had a roommate with that. I couldn't fucking stand him. It was like chronic annoying motherfucker syndrome. Just his presence was irritating.

And hes fucking going to you anxious faggot, tough shit, go cry in a corner and ask your mom for attention you fucking shit stain

Bruh, i feel it. I can't tell you how often I wanna take off my fucking white knight armor and just go to pound town on some of her friends. Shitty thing is, I could talk her friends into bangin too. The things we do for the sake of being in love. Biggest fucking blessing and curse.....ever

On one hand there's a girl who lives near me who I want to be with but have no way of starting a conversation without seeming creepy. On the other hand I've fallen in love with a girl who lives on the other side of the fucking planet who I could go see but she has such low self-esteem it's like nails on a chalkboard. She refuses to believe anyone could feel as strongly as I do about her. It's aggravating as fuck.

Meth isn't the problem. Havent done any since December. I'm not addicted to it, it's just there. There's no answer to what's wrong with me, it's just something that I've got to push through. Thinking am attitude adjustment is what I need.

Im OP to your top reply. You can find careers in art that dont require you to be an artist. Keep your art as a personal outlet, and pursue other careers in the industry.

Of course its hard, but youre talking to someone who went from being a municipal government director to an electrician, so dont tell me its not doable.

Im so like fucking ready to break up with my girlfriend but im too fucking scared to bring myself to do it.

I'll just say I'm sick I really want to become better.

I just wanna know if he is doing this on purpose.

Ok. But a first step might be saying what it is exactly then that could help you to think of what kind of help you need and how to go about it. But alas I won't pry anymore if you'd rather not divulge.

I legit feel better aboot posting here. Solid thread user.

Doing what on purpose?

Doctor

You can get drunk. Or angry. Best to not be both at the same time though.

Or if you want to bitch out then just do small things that drive her mad til she fucks off and leaves on her own

The only thing preventing me from lulling myself is knowing all of the people I will let down, those who will be disappointed in me,

Oh trust me, I know that it's doable, but I just feel like I'm "giving up" if I pursue another career. I WANT to be good at art, like my girlfriend, but the self hatred that I'm experiencing while trying to do that is slowly killing me.

look this
youtube.com/watch?v=bxtlX-Iq1W4

Eh. what can you do?

That means people care about you. Talk to them about your problems.

Dont hide anything user! People shouldnt beat around the bush. You gotta express yourself and look out for number 1. You're the man of the house! I'm not saying to go in and beat her. But tell her its awkward to hear her cry.

Of all things, there's someone like this in my WoW raid group. I can hear it dripping from their voice and it makes me want to leave and not come back. Nobody else seems to have an issue with it, or if they do they're not as anxious as I am.

ok OP, you've coaxed it from me: Proust's 'In Search of Lost Time' was good for the first half, crap after that, and the rest of his output was mediocre.

Damn. I feel better after saying that. I hope she will forgive me

AA was way too judgemental and religiousy for me, only went once and never went again.

The disease idea makes sense when you look at it from a more medical approach. It's a label to make it credible, and easier for some people to understand. Their whole point being is addiction is a chronic but manageable disorder wih specific symptoms, not just some moral failure. It doesn't just get "fixed" and you're good to go like some movie.

If you want a good program, look into if they believe in using cognitive behavioral training (CBT) or some system like The Matrix Model. The one I did had random piss tests the whole time, and you had to blow a breathalyzer before each meeting. Sounds like bullshit but honestly kept me from boozing for long enough that I didn't want anything anymore. No fucking brainwashing or any believe in a higher power stuff, but just techniques and such to employ.

I'm not certain what to make of this hodgebodge of shit. Did your dad murder her, your brother, or the brother's roomie? At any rate you are a fucking retard. Death penalty verdicts take about 25 to 30 years to carry out even in the south. If there is a case to make here they will put him in prison for life in about a year or so and you'll never have to deal with the guy again.

I am down $22,000 on a speculative biotech play and still can't believe it fucked up so bad on a PIII trial

I don't think you actually read the post,

From one artist to another, you'll always be chasing the dragon, and your art form is never good enough. But be an artist, not to compare to others. Its not about competition. Its about doing what you enjoy doing. If people like it. Great! But if they dont. Fuck it! Do what you doc because you love to do it!

motherfucker, there ain't no goddamn doubt.

I'm actually going to tell my sons this when they are like 16 if they don't have girlfriends. They will NOT make the same mistake I did, at least without being explicitly warned. Then it's on them

every day i think this

That sounds good. I actually am supposed to see my doctor this week as my alcoholism lead me to a night in the psych ward recently. I'll ask him about that when I'm there. Some AA guy told me their program wouldn't work for me because I'm "closed minded." Fuck off. Reminded me of scientologists calling people "suppressive." They really don't like it when you question or criticize their sacred bullshit with a 4 percent success rate. He had that look in his eye too. The cult mind controlled look. Bunch of fruitcakes.

its definitely good advice, i'll just get of plenty of fish I guess and find someone. I do have high standards.

In going to be a millionaire, retire my parents, buy a yacht or I'll die trying!

Yeah man. My pops was always tellin me how "sacred" sex was. And how i should wait for the right woman. Blah blah blah. Sex is sex. Go have fun. Wear a rubber.

Another trans here, GL user you have any plans on getting on hormones or shit? Also i would happily be an ear to talk to if you wanted.

Make paper, fuck bitches.

I fuckn hate my small toe God fuckn dammit its like it WANTS to be broken the fuck off

I LOVE ANAL SEX. I AM OBSESSED WITH IT. I DO ROLEPLAYS ON SHAMCHAT ABOUT HAVING WHATEVER CHARACTER I MAKE(FEMALE, FEMBOY, FAGGOT, IDC)'S ASSHOLE FILLED WITH CUM AND THEN THEY HAVE TO WALK AROUND WITH IT INSIDE THEM, HOLDING IT IN, UNTIL THEY FAIL AND RELEASE THE CUM INSIDE THEIR TIGHT ASSHOLE IN THEIR PANTS, PANTIES, OR IN THE TOILET.

>gasp

Thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Cool man, good for you. I've ended up in the ER and detox center a few times, so know the feeling. Just ask for a list of places around, or check the internet. A good majority of them are covered fully by insurance, so that's a huge plus.

I've heard a lot of bad shit about AA. They do have some clique nonsense going on. Even so far as to treat people like shit for relapsing like they are shaming them. Fuck that. The group I went to (and can still go to once a week if I want) was just always supportive. If someone relapsed, it was just a no big deal, want to talk about it? Glad your back affair. I like that attitude of life happens and you fuck up, but we know and are here to always help. It got me through hard times.

Hope you find something good! You'll do well man if you set your mind to it. Sounds like you're committed, which is the right way to be.

yes, you are just an inarticulate fuck. It's ok. Here is the story for those versed in English. Dude's wack BF strangled her and her 7 year old. Nobody's got the same goddamn last name. Do you even have any connection with these people? The whole things speaks to everyone involved being a fucking train wreck. Sorry the 7 year old was strangled. Can't believe your brother was friends with such a piece of shit . . . please reexamine your own morals

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3794145/Horror-murder-mom-son-seven-discovered-two-year-old-abandoned-stroller-four-miles-away.html

pathetic? you're a fucking human, you know how much more complex it is? yes, life will suck at times, and yes, you MAY not be able to get her, but you know what? It's really not that big a fucking deal. You're not unique, there are literally millions who are going through the exact same process / emotions AS YOU'RE READING THIS! use this energy to make yourself a better person so that you never have to go through this experience again in your life.

If your not gonna do your fucking job for 8 fucking hours then dont expect me to do your job and my at the same time. If you want to tell me that you just want to go home you can take the 43 5gallon pop bibs you dident replace and shove them up your ass

i could probably fuck my wides cousin. She's a slut and hot as hell. Dumb as a box of crayons though. Just a basic whore. Marriage is just tiring sometimes. Everyone we meet loves me because I'm nice to everyone but I hate this white night consume.i don't give a flying shit about her friends. She works as a bartender and works dive bars and hangs on with old men all day. She always tells me how the compliment her. Fucking whore. I swear she knows they all would fuck her silly. Shit in surprised se hasn't been raped yet tbh. She's 5" and petite. She wouldn't stand a fucking chance. Thankfully she's the nicest person I know. But damn bein married is such a chore. I know it shouldn't be. But I'm the one who tries most of it. She cooks great and cleans like a maid. She works two jobs and was thinking of taking a third so we could make some savings money while I attend school on my gi Bill. I pay bills and she earns savings money. We hang out and have a great time and get along extremely well. But the sex hasn't been good recently. And as a very highly sexual man this is a huge hindrance.

Yeah I've also heard stories of AA people trying to get a guy to relapse because he wouldn't believe in their mumbo jumbo. I changed my desktop to CALL THE DOCTOR so that's a start. One annoying thing about all that booze is it can make you forgetful and flakey. Like you think you've bottomed out and then a couple of days later it's oh I'll be ok. Lets have a beer. And on and on.....and on it goes.

I got laid off and was lucky enough to find a new job. Problem is that it's in sales, which I cannot do for the life of me. I hate it already even though I've only actually worked one day. I already want to quit and go to literally anything that isn't this job but, I'm afraid that by doing so I will be stuck without and job for quite some time. I don't know if I just bow out and get working on finding something new, or do I suck it up and try to go out and knock doors, even if it makes me sick to the stomach just thinking about it.

I MISS MIYA SO FUCKING MUCH NOW SHES DATING A FUCKING JEW AND NOW IM STOPPING SMOKING AND I WANT TO SMOKE RIGHT NOW IT'S LIKE MY THIRD DAY I JUST WANT A GF FUCK MY LIFE JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPIA KILL NIGGERS FUCKING DINDUS I HATE WHY DOES I DONT UNDERSTAND I WANT TO CRY

ok now I'm prompted . . . my relationship with my wife is great, we have 2 kids, my problem is her sister gives off the vibe she wants to fuck me. That broad's got her own busy life, 3 kids . . . why?? She has no time for an affair and no way this could end well. But she's also fucking hot. Maybe she is just toying with me. Some part of her probably enjoys the power of teasing me up. So I'll leave this insanity alone. But if it's thrown on me I will not be able to resist.

your mad at niggers cuz ur girl left you to go fuck a jew? how does that make sense you beta cuck nu male faggot kill yourself

Lol, I can see why she left you.

you fucking little bitch you dont understand the full story i just said niggers and dindus cause black lives matter is fucking autistic like you

>cuz
i bet you're a nigger too, nigger

I'm MtF and starting to be ok with my body for once in my life after being on hormones for about half a year and i'm terrified i'll become some kind of bitchy tumblr chick yelling about pronouns.

Jheeze, the irony is overwhelming

When I'll die,it'll be dark and lonely,or just...I wont know?

Im terribly affraid of death,im barely 20

I think of when I will be old ,sick,and how TERRIFIED I will be

Think about it.The final stretch.The end.There is nothing more to do.You can't just process it without going crazy

Im not sleeping well because of me thinking this.I've got this thoughts because of a murder story I read -Junko Furuta.

I wish I could just extract an idea from my mind and forget about it

IM GLAD THAT YOU CHEAT ON YOUR BOYFRIEND WITH ME BUT WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE HIM FOR ME, IM BETTER OBVIOUSLY AND ALL I WANT IS YOU

I'm absolutely in love with her. The only thing in my way is my awful girlfriend and a girl I've made into a whore. I don't want either of them. I want HER. They just want me for sex and gratification. She wants me around because she enjoys my company. But I'm too nice. They are friends, so I can't just disregard them. I hate losing friends. But it's not fair to her. I'm so torn. I want to just end it, but I can't build up the guts to,

The one girl I love and would do anything for will never love me back. She has known all along that I've liked her but just doesn't feel the same. I know I shouldn't be mad at her but, it hurts every god damned day. It's been months since she finally got a boyfriend but I still can't seem to get over it. Every time I even get close to another girl, all I think about is the girl I love instead. It's ridiculous how much I think about her. Fuck my life, Cred Forums

I don't really know if that is going to work... Some shit will happen, and I don't fucking know if she IS the one...

I hope one day Irene would care for me like how I care for her. I hope our relationship would be more important to her than it is now in the future

Yeah that's hard. I'm not even sure how I'd handle that. Ignore the cunt. Unless she like takes you and imitates and fucks you first don't take the bait. Fuck women. I love them but holy hell I hate them. My flesh and blood supposedly right but somehow men can't help but succumb to the pussy. Why the fuck isn't it the other way around? Like they should have been made to help but they're weak and pretty useless for most things. Lift this it's too heavy, ahh I can't reach I can't do this blah blah fuck em.

Yep, I know that old story. I've been such an outstandingly functional alcoholic my wife made me go to the ER because I was sleeping on the floor in the bathroom. I waited in the ER for 2 hours on my ipad, and still blew a .453 BAC. That's almost coma level, and the nurse even commented "I'm surprised you are still concious." I thought I didn't even have that much that day. So fucking dumb.

Gotta go, but oddly enough HBO has some good stuff to check out: www.hbo.com/addiction. Hope that helps man, if this alchy user can get better, so can you friend.

I've also always had an intense fear of death. I sometimes wake up terrified with that stark awareness that it's inevitable. Scares the shit out of me. I'd give you advice if I could but if it's any help you're not the only one.

Thanks man. It really does help.

I really hope my life improves soon. I keep it'll get better, but it never does.

Same boat. It'll make me go insane thinking of it. Like why the fuck can't we just get a solid answer? I understand religion (Jesus) says it but fuck something concrete would make shit so much more easy

Im glad someone gets it - My friend told me "Bruh we all gonna die so -"

That's kinda the point,I don't want us to die,life is highly underated...

What's wrong with it user?

She's gay and I'm not man enough to admit I love her

i want to dump my girlfriend but ill know i just go back to her cuz I miss the sex too much to wait to go steady with someone else.

It also terrifies me to think of my parents dying. I have no idea how on earth I'm going to cope with that. I already have trouble coping with life in general and it's not getting any easier. It's hard man.

That part is hard to get over. My recent ex was phenomenal in the sack and kinky. I feel like no one else could ever do it for me like that now. Almost makes me wish I hadn't gone there in the first place and makes me consider celibacy now.

Agreed.I fear I will be like "What's next?"

I just don't wanna live my life as some kind of psyco-nihilist or something

miya is probably getting cucked by some gigga nigga type dude as we speak, stay beta faggot

I just wanna go home so bad

You are an absolute idiot. Completely. You talk about "revolution" and "changing the world" but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're incredibly naive, you think you're incredible and just as smart as the rest of us intellectuals when you can't even last FIVE SECONDS against fucking teacher Geckle. I argued for GLOBAL COMMUNISM RIGHT NOW and got farther than you did! You suck at chess as well, you don't seem to comprehend how to play it at all even though you claim you're great at making plans and shit, everythingthing that fits into that game. You're coming to the end of your usefulness as an ally, your conversation ideas are all fucking retarded, if they're not just ill-thought out criticism. You seem like such a fucking cuck as well. Fucking joining Ava and her feminist shit, it's retarded. She doesn't understand anything about the movement, or anything for that matter. Moving on to her I guess; you don't get any kind of dark jokes, seem to have, in the last ~4 months, developed an incredibly condescending, critical, and unfunny persona. You start arguments about things we think differently in, and then when I bring up something you have no good response for, which is almost every fucking time, you dismiss the entire conversation with a "I don't wanna get too into this topic, it's really serious, and you don't seem to get that". Motherfucker I do get it, and I just beat you in an argument. Whenever you do come around to hang with the rest of us you're either completely removed from everything or you have a completely negative attitude towards us, and for some reason I still hang with you and try to have fun, hoping that you'll make some effort to be cool with US, much less ME! Honestly you'd be a better fit for fucking Kamyar, SPEAKING OF FUCKING WHICH. I'm so incredibly fucking disgusted by you. You put yourself on your own little "moral high ground" acting like you can do nothing wrong, and yet you act like a fucking...

It also makes it harder that first time we broke up we tried leaving it as friends since she doesnt really have that many to begin with (Parental control bullshit) So its kind of a thing where id feel bad if i break up with her, then ill feel worse cuz i lost the kinkiest girl ive been with

I want my ex to suffer and kill herself

Maybe there are ways to overcome it. I remember reading somewhere that we tend to have a denial of death in the west. I think I read that tibetan buddhists are taught how to deal with it more from an early age. They have that impermanence doctrine.

This be too true, the only way i found to get my mind off shit like that when I start thinking about it is by thinking about her. By her I mean whoever I am currently lusting over or flirting with or whatever, just the thought of her is what keeps me sane from shit like that. It sounds gay but it works

(OP)
Fucking do it, Joseph. Do it.

besides that I dunno. in terms of interthread conflict, fuck the retarded nigger cuck replying to the based ausposter in the former America thread. He's not the cuck, you're the cuck, you inbred.

Where are you and what caused you to be away from home?

apologies for delayed response.
Yeah plan on getting hormones once I graduate and am financially stable. but eh. never really gonna feel the way I want to am I?

Man I know what you mean. Once you get one that is kinky like that how are you supposed to go back to boring old vanilla sex? It makes a mess out of you.

im in love with her and she has a boyfriend

I love you. I'm trusting you.
Please don't leave me again.

I live in taiwan, came here for education, got a girlfriend during my senior year, decided to stay for her after graduation.
Job hunt not going well, and it seems like our relationship really isnt as important to her compared to her career. I've made sacrifices and now I wonder if they were worth it.

I'm 18 and started watching porn at a young age, escalated quickly into BDSM and other things. Now I feel like I can't have a normal sexual relation, even a hookup or something. I feel fucked mentally. Used to talk to people on tumblr and kik as if I was older than I am about sexual stuff, roleplay, etc. I feel like I'm not actually interested in the kinks I'm into in a realistic way but also I feel like I can't do anything 'vanilla' with people because of it all and I hate it and I really don't know what to do about it. I used to be very hypersexual as a minor and now I just don't know how to have a healthy relationship because of it and I'm fucked and I don't know how to go about handling it because I'm ashamed to talk about how fucking young I started at so I usually just wind up demeaning and degrading myself and self harming by using sex against myself if that makes sense. I have a warped sense of body image / sexuality / gender and basically everything else regarding myself because of all of this. Nothing wrong with BDSM, hardcore porn, niche kinks, all of that stuff, just fucked me up because I exposed myself to it constantly from a young age.

My girlfriend has a terminal illness that could kill her practically any day and it keeps me up all night almost every night I love her to death but I don't want her to die I want her to be with me.

I want to fuck my girlfriends sister
>> quite cliché, I know

I live in taiwan, came here for education, got a girlfriend during my senior year, decided to stay for her after graduation.
Job hunt not going well, and it seems like our relationship really isnt as important to her compared to her career. I've made sacrifices and now I wonder if they were worth it.

You're right, that's not very good. Here's some advice.

Drawing is a craft and a skill which you have to work on continuously for YEARS in order to achieve satisfactory results. It's not just about dexterity of the hand: it's analyzing shape, tone, and texture, and converting that from a 3D environment to a 2D medium. Look at the masters for precedent; Durer, Rembrandt, Da Vainci, and so on. Study that stuff incessantly.

If you don't have the patience for that, try photography. It's probably easier, but relies on a totally different visual system, technique, and way of artistic thinking. It takes a few months to get technically proficient, but 3 or 4 more years of continual work to get good. (MFA level) Skip the Instagram shit and instead look at Lee Friedlander, Robert Doisneau, any of the Magnum photographers, Walker Evans, Atget... I could go on and on, there's so much good stuff out there to look at and study.

Nothing in life is easy, art included. Good luck mate.

t. BFA grad

You're probably still young enough to ween yourself of the porn. Give it time and you might find that you are less desensitized.

I sit here and cant help but think the human race is a cancer on earth. We consume, destroy everything natural we touch. We are killing the one thing that keeps us alive. All for money, paper something that means nothing but what we make it to believe. I just cant believe how much destruction we will have to do before enough eyes are open

Asshole. You act way to innocent, hanging out on the dark side of the study discord expecting fucking brownies or something, you're never seem porn, I doubt you even know what a vag looks like. Grow the fuck up, you're in the real world (or at least as close as a faggot like you can get). You're al fucking idiots and I wish I had a better situation than this. I'd happily trade you out to hang with my old middle-school friends from across the country, who to this day are STILL better friends than you people are. Kamyar, you're not even a fucking friend. I'm lucky you got alienated by everyone before you became an important person here. Oh, and we're not done with you, Ava. I just thought of some more shit to say about you. You act like an intellectual without knowing jack shit, you seem to think that bare-minimum information on a subject will get you through anything. You criticize anything that doesn't fit your taste, even if it's the smallest thing like a drink or the type of music I listen to. I'd understand if you were talking about things that would affect me in the long term, but you just criticize to fucking criticize. Fuck all of you, I get better company here on fucking Cred Forums.

P.S. - Ava can't play Chess for shit either, I beat her when I was almost faling asleep. I don't know about Kamyar, but frankly I don't give a shit.

Hormones are pretty crazy things, like I've been on them for about 6 months and it's weird cause i'm actually starting to like my body instead of it feeling like some imposter in the mirror you know?

And probably the most tumblr thing i'll ever say, but my body is a girls body cause i'm a girl and things will just get better, same goes for you (or whatever gender you identify with). Makes me feel like a massive faggot but whatever i'm finally happy so whatever.

You can make it as well user.

That sounds to me like you need to move back home then. Easier said than done I'm sure but I'd have a serious think about it. Write stuff down and organize your thoughts on it and let it sit for a week or so then it's shit or get off the pot time. It can be easy to hang around way too long in a situation that just isn't right. Lord knows I've wasted a lot of my life like that.

Losing my hair and worried girls won't think I'm attractive anymore. I know that's a bad attitude, but it's in the back of my head that I won't be able to get a hot chick again.

So my girlfriend and I went to the same college (not because of each other) but like i've been planning to break up with her cause like I know shes not right for me, but I'm worried like either I couldn't do better or like I won't have as much sex. like im basically using her as a temporary friend until I make new ones but so far it's been a little bit slow.

Im worried that im just going to be stuck in this relationship because I have trouble branching out.

Ouch man.I hope she's havinf a good time with you tho.In a way,you are what makes her life good for the time she has.

Shave head?

Fucking stupid fucking car fucking broke down. I wanna fucking kick my fucking math teacher in the fucking chest fuck fuck gonna fucking have to buy a new car how the fuck am I supposed to afford that with my budget what the actual fuck

I regret breaking up with my black ex girlfriend to be with my current blonde girlfriend.

Well yeah, one day before it gets too bad. But that's what I'm saying. I'm worried once I shave my head girls just don't like bald dudes.

I liked a girl. Told my best friend about it. Now she rearely talks to me and talk to him every single day. She talk about how i've "wasted" money on her and shit.

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS

I love her to much to break it off and go home atm. Maybe i'll give it half a year or a year, see if things goes anywhere.
I know I can go home whenever i want, but once I do theres no turning back, and i'm sure i'll regret it if I leave her and go home now.
I just hope that maybe give it a little more time and our relationship will mean something more to her.

Nah I don't think so. A shaved head can look badass.

I am actually trans mtf like 8 months. I have a boyfriend and we love the shit out of each other. I am into Gothic Lolita fashion (petticoats and whatnot). I am a total nerd of 20 years. Dont pass on the reg without makeup yet, but w/e Idgaf life feels good. And goddamn, does it feel good to be part of the alt-right comprised of nazi cartoon frogs.

I'm just going to say that I feel like I was born in the wrong era. I fucking despise the people around me. They have no sense of loyalty, personal responsibility, or intelligence whatsoever. They would rather be drunk, high, or banging some slut to escape the reality around them. Girls sell themselves out like whores, there was a bitch in my eighth grade class who was pregnant! For Christ sake, what are you fucking doing? And everyone is willing to cheat on one another. They don't give a shit about their partner, they want to feel good now and they don't ever fucking think. Speaking of thinking, nobody wants to think anymore because it's too hard for them. And the only reason this happens is because our society allows it. The liberals around want to make sure everyone is a winner and there is no personal responsibility. Guess what losers, you would all be dead if we had an apocalypse. But because there isn't one, they get to live and support this nigger culture where we have to talk like we are drunk, act like third world savages, and never think about the future unless it involves drugs or sex or money. I have a few good friends but I have yet to find a girl who values things like intelligence, loyalty, independence, integrity, etc. and because of that, I feel so fucking alone. Lost in a world of idiots who would rather check their snapchats and Twitter feeds, look only at what's in front of them, instead of thinking of what makes our species so special yet so horribly fucked up. I feel so lonely, Cred Forums. What do I do?

Yeah it's not easy but your aware of how you might be somewhere you shouldn't be in life at least. Have you talked to her about it?

>just found out my girlfriend has herpes what do

That would be cool to get.more info on how they teach it.I hope it could help me.I don't wanna dwell on death yet.Im in my 20's,I have lots to do!

if only that was an option

M,
Sorry that you have to pay for my kid. I know being in the navy is tough and all but your wife was horny and I was getting tired of jerking off. Anyways enjoy being a cuck.

I ran out of porn to jack off to. All a see on Cred Forums are newfags reposting lolis and shit. We are reaching the bottom of the barrel, guys.

I got that info from a book I read ages ago called the Tibetan book of living and dying. Maybe it would help you.

Are you me? How old are you, man? That literally summed up everything I feel.

yup basically

I'm 18, just out of high school.

I was in a threesome with two girls, both beautiful, and couldn't get my dick hard. I failed as a man, as a person, and as a being. I don't want to have sex anymore. FUCK YOU LOW SELF-ESTEEM AND ANXIETY ISSUES.

I'm about to be a father and have no fucking clue what I'm doing

Same here although I have to admit that all this cultural rot has influenced me. It's hard to avoid it's influence and I hate what I've become. Makes me wish I could be Amish.

You're both just sad losers looking for a reason to feel special while pointing at the "liberals" doing the same.

I will look into it.Thanks a bunch!

>you'll always be chasing the dragon
In terms of technical quality or theme of the work? Because for most good artists, they seek to obtain technical proficiency before dealing with thematic concepts and stretching their visions.

The classic photographer Minor White said something like 'You get technical mastery out of the way first, then keep it in your back pocket in case you need it'. You really can get to a point where you're comfortable with how you can make art.

Banal as it is, you just have to get this over with before doing anything else if you want to be a serious artist. Otherwise you're just going to be consigned to making bad pictures on a sleepy Sunday afternoon.

I probably sound like an asshole, but I really want the OP to succeed. Plus I'm half-asleep and am annoyed about more than a few things.

That's adorable.

I'm not sure if I'm at somewhere I shouldnt be, but I figured I'm only 22 and if things dont turn out well I can still learn from the experience. My home country isnt in a good position as well, although its home and I miss it it may do me good to stay away for a while.
I spoke to my girlfriend about this before, she knows I love her and shes been honest about how she's a materialistic person and how she may put her career before me. Regardless I know im important to her, but I dont know how much, i just hope im not expandable to her or all the sacrifices I make and will make in the future wont be worth it

I think everyone learns on the job with that to a great extent.

Thanks. I honestly really needed to hear that

performance anxiety? It happens to the best of us.

>I just hope that maybe give it a little more time and our relationship will mean something more to her.
What makes you think that it's ever gonna change? Chances are that this is a trend which can never really be erased.

I remember all too well the day that me and you were on the phone. you were breaking down and needed someone to talk to and i was there as always. I was perfectly fine with just being your friend i really and honestly was. at around 5 in the morning after hours of talking through everything you said to me "hey thanks for always being there for me, and im sorry but i need to get this out. i know we dont talk about it... but im sure we both know how we feel about eachother" i had a lump in my throat as i asked you what you meant "I know you have feelings for me" you said "i could be blind and i could see it, and im sure you know that i feel the same way about you" and we talked for another half an hour. everything was in the open and we knew how eachother felt. even talked about dating and everything and prospects like that. we'd been friends for as long as i can remember and it was finally happening. talked about getting a place and everything since both of us still lived with our folks. but even the day after that... things changed. you were cold to me, distant. replies came slowly if at all when i texted you, its like nothing happened. Did you regret the night before? was it all just a lie? a sick joke? that was weeks ago and you borderline avoid me now.

I was happy being your friend, we had plenty of fun together and we could talk openly. i was fine when i loved you and thought i wouldnt have a shot with you. but you know what im not fine with? Thinking i have a chance and then watching it get torn away.

I'm suffering from a guilt complex that never ceases to hang over my head.

I'm tired of her taking the joke so fucking seriously and ruining both of our nights when you repeatedly shit on me all fucking day. I say literally one fucking thing and it's curtains for the great day we were having. Fuck you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't be out of here by now (thanks op I needed that)

Yeah the materialistic thing is not good at all. Hope it all works out for you one way or another though. As you said at least your still young.

we are not living lives. We are slaves bound to work the 9 to 5 till death. Instead of owning slaves now. They just give the slaves paper and make them find there own living easier than keeping people on your property. Having to be responsible for feeding them and shit. Make them to it themselves it will make it look like they have a life. What a joke

You're probably right and i'm fucked

suck a dick, tranny lover

youll be fine. i was pissed off a lot more back then... and honestly im still pissed off at 26, but it's not as bad. i sail on commercial ships for a living as an officer and it's great money, you're away from all the bullshit you described, and you have a lot of freedom when youre home again. climb a moutain or something in the woods. it helps a lot with finding balance in your life and forcefully getting away from other people that drive the shit we hate in western culture. hang in there and dont do anything rash. worst case, catch a plane to thailand and become an ex-pat like half the white guys over there.

No worries man. I'm an oldfag and wish I'd have settled down and had a family. It really is a good thing and it's what your supposed to do in life. Best of luck user.

dump her bro

You need to get out, man. One day you will, but not until you realize you're better than her and can actually land on your feet when you eject.

I'm trying, man. I'm at college meeting new people and studying to be an engineer. It's just that I guess I got a bad view of people in high school. I was never into the party lifestyle, always thought it was stupid. Talking to this new girl in school, getting to know her. Maybe things will get better, but I've learned to pray for the best and prepare for the worst.

Yeah, it happened to me before, but under these circumstances I felt I missed the greatest opportunity I had so far. I fucked both girls separately after that, and it wasn't easy mantaining the erection... sexual life sucks for me now, and I think it's gonna be like that for a while... man, I just don't work under pressure

Thank you for listening. Hopefully i'll work things out.

just ripping on the volcano thinking of the worries of the world and how i cant help

My college doles out free issues of the New York Times for students. Last term I was reading it before class, and had the business, international, and op-ed sections spread out simultaneously so I could read the headlines quickly and get to the articles which interested me.

A classmate walks by and asked me "what are you doing with that newspaper?" as if it were designed for something other than reading.

Story of an era.

Probably. I'm in a weird place where I feel like I'm only really worth something when I get off with other people who are into the same shit. This has been going on since I was 12, I think. I just feel like I let people use me at that age since I was so new to everything.

I'm getting so tired of life. Ever since Courtney left, it's been dull and monotonous. I'm pretty sure my friends secretly hate me. Girls don't pay any attention to me. I haven't had a real job (I.e. not being paid cash under the table) for about three years now. I'm quietly hoping for things to get better, while simultaneously dreading they won't. I'm tired of my university classes. Tired of being boring and unattractive. Will probably an hero if things don't take a turn for the better.

Hold up. What broke on it? I'm a mechanic legitimately. Is it something infix able or too expensive that's you'd be better buying a new vehicle?

Go to bed, Juan

9 to 5 what the fuck are you talking about?
Its 9 to 6 because of the hour lunch.

Edgy as fuck

I know, people looked at me as if I was retarded by not having a cellphone at 17. Btw, I made that long ass rant about this generation. Just so you know.

I still have some kind of feelings for a girl who I know doesn't feel the same way. It will be a year since she told me so in October and the depression has been really bad this last year. I look at other girls all the time as a cashier but none of them really compare to her because of all our similarities. Too bad I can't change her mind about it but I've kind of lost the drive to date anyone now because they don't really compare.

Maybe dude, I dunno. Maybe I'll just try and talk to her about it. I told her she was too brown for the KKK and dragged the joke on for waaaay too fucking long. I don't really want to leave, but this shit drives me up a wall.

its more like 9 to 9 just to make it