GF's daughter caught this little fella down in the creek and wants to keep it

GF's daughter caught this little fella down in the creek and wants to keep it.

Dubs names it.

Also what kind of salamander is this and what should I feed it? How big of a terrarium will it need?

Bump.
Here he is again. He's pretty cool. But didn't like her holding him much obviously.
I also and starting to see a resemblance to Hillary Clinton. You think they might be related?

That appears to be a Plethodon salamander, but I'm not sure of the species. Most of them eat invertebrates. A 10 gallon terrarium should be adequate but make sure it is very humid/moist inside.

LeafyIsHere

Name him sauceboy

roll

Also, its name shall be Sid.

Sauceboy it is.
I'm guessing you mean bugs. Any suggestion on what kind?
I'd imagine anything needed can be picked up at PetCo.

>winrar

Galkronesh is what I named my kitchen lizard that solved the roach problem

lel
this

I guess crickets should do. maybe a fly trap you could release into the terrarium?

also, not the same poster as

It looks similar to a Weller's salamander based on a quick Google image search.
I'd go more with worms.

Name it dumped out of a window in a week.

Their skin starts burning them if touched.

If you agree that it looks like a Weller's salamander, the best thing may be to return it to the wild. It's listed as endangered by the IUCN.

The more i see on google the more im convinced that it is a wellers so im going to take him to to a creek here in a moment. Sauceboy needs to be with his own kind. I'll miss him

Cuck.

That's probably the best option.

Asshole.

OK

teach your kid to respect wildlife you dummy. Next she's gonna start bringing home stray cats and shit

very good point user

sure thing hippy cuck fag. when you have kids you dont have much choice about what kinda shit they do half the time. besides its not my kid anyways.
pertty sure it is. wont be the same creek since I dont know where they picked it up. Funny thing is I'm in arkansas. Google is telling me these things are from way farther east. how this thing got here is beyond me.

show us ur gf and gfs daughters poop chute

just do everyone a favor and kill yourself op

ISIS

Salamander McSalamanaderface

spergwheel

>my girlfriends daughter

this

don't salamanders live underwater or some shit?

give it water and research what it needs to live.

pls don't torture and kill it. and pls don't let the child over-handle it and kill it.

Sauceboy is free! He scurried off to go tell all the poon he desires...

nigger

let that thing scury into flames to be destroyed