One of my managers fired me today for being late only once can a few of you leave a review on this shut hole for me...

One of my managers fired me today for being late only once can a few of you leave a review on this shut hole for me much appreciated managers names are Jennifer Susan and Shane the other workers names are Dustin Preston and Cass

google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=Ol_fV6yUO8a3eI36vogF&q=crispers northdale&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.41l3.0.0.0.3808.1.1.0.1.1.0.554.554.5-1.1.0....0...1..64.mobile-gws-hp..0.1.349.3.6qDs0ZLdDvY

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com/catalinas-ass-stroker-cat-in-a-can-p2181.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

shouldn't have been late, irresponsible faggot

You've never been late to work

there is literally 0 reason to ever be late to your job

i'm late all the time. but i run my section.

Your full of shit things happen dumbfuck

So suckered a dick then faggot

Wahhh, baby was fired from his first job. Who gives a fuck you shithead

We should help this user and fight against the rich class oppressors, they only care about their businesses and don't give a fuck about the employers aka real people!

Ducks you bro

Where do you work?
Store #, name and department you run?
For scientific reasons of course

You mad?

Seriously bro they treated me like shit while I was there they only have me 12 hours a week 3 hours a day and even 1 hour a day you know they don't give a guck about there employees

Do you really work there? Pretty sure if anyone called and told them it'll be narrowed down to you unless they fired another shithead who's also always late

BRB calling the local police department and telling them that OP is threatening to shoot up the place.

I doubt it would be hard for the cops to figure out who it is.

I was thinking that too which is why i was going to wait a week or so before i begin trolling thembut they said that wasn't the only reason they said they had no hours available...
Yeah that's where I worked

Faggot, you're not trolling them. You're coming on an anonymous board asking people to troll for you.

Not only were you fired for being useless, everyone here hates you too. I don't even know you and I pity you.

Thanks man that'll help me out...

>Cred Forums
>helping children

Bad publicity better than no publicity

What if your tire blows on the way to work?

Jokes on you fag got I'm 26

Yo, that's the Crispers right by my fucking house. lol

this op
streamboobs.com/catalinas-ass-stroker-cat-in-a-can-p2181.html

Okay I called in and told them about you posting on Cred Forums asking people to spam bad reviews. Hopefully "the most recent person who was fired due to being late" is a good enough description for them to find out who you are, and contacting every employer in the area to not employ you. Good doing for yourself faggot.

Hahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha 26 and can't even hold down a 12 hour a week restaurant job.

How does it feel to be completely and utterly worthless?

>being late
Found the nigger...

Where so you live bro do you rave?

God damn I love threads like this. They always make me feel so much better about my life.

Feels good man I'm on x right now so maybe that's why it feels good

Thanks for the help bro...

Everybody has a purpose glad you feel better bitch