Any femanons wanna trade snapchat pics? I'm married and in a rut...

Any femanons wanna trade snapchat pics? I'm married and in a rut. Just had third anniversary and am seriously thinking about divorce. Her goal in life is to be a housewife. Without me she'd be nothing and do nothing. She'd never make enough money to do anything with her life except for her ninja rich family. I have to do everything and I'm kinda tired of supporting another person for their own benefit. Sex is great but only in her terms. I'm always horny and she never is.
Pic related

Nice tits. Look man I don't know you or your life but you got to talk to your lady. Don't end up being a lonely piece of shit like me all because of the lure of "the other." Try and remember the beginning and what made it so exciting . Make it happen , love your wife , have a beautiful family that further promotes happiness and goodness in the lost and cold world

I love you

I'll leave mine if you leave yours.
No redpill bullshit.

I'm done being the only responsible adult in the house. And I'm not going to spend another 20 years being told how to run my life.

Thank you. Helps me a lot. I love you too. Human to human.

What's your story though? What has led to your thoughts

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

My wife did this for years and then I got to fuck another chick. It was money, she will never know.

Honestly humans need fucking, if one party is gonna make it a thing and weaponize it they get what they created.

I would also never leave my wife nor thought I would cheat but in his sight never say never makes sense.

Should have never married someone with a degenerate piercing like that. Basically screams "I'm a total fucking cunt piece of shit."

You get what you deserve faggot.

/soc/ is that way OP ->

I think that's the boat I'm in. I can't leaver her. Too much shy to deal with especially her. I just don't care enough to deal with her shit because naturally she won't handle it like an adult. I'll wait till se presents me with papers if that ever happens or messes up.

Nice. How's the humpin?

I love you

If you don't have children, get out while you can. If you have children, God help you.

Her name Brittany by chance user?

No I don't yet thank god. I tell her all the time I don't want any and would be really happy if I never did. Fuck kids. I don't need any. I like my money and my shit. I don't wanna spend my tears buying shy for other fucks who won't ever pay me back. That's fucking stupid. Love them or not. I love kids. But I don't want my own.

Negative. M

Ahh OK thanks. Almost panicked since she ooks like an old love of mine.

No, that's a guy
"Trap" as they like to be called

Negative. M Ahhah I'll bite. No trap here

Damn she's a beautiful creature. I'm sorry user, I don't have any advice for you but I'd love to see more of her. Spreading and bent over ass hole and pussy in particular if you're feeling generous.

Trust me, if you wanna go, go. Before you have kids. This feeling will only get worst.

Grass always seems greener on the other side. Some men would kill to have a nice housewife. Stop being a fagget and be a man.