Daily reminder that every single human being except Italians is a dirty and filthy pig because doesn't use the tool in...

Daily reminder that every single human being except Italians is a dirty and filthy pig because doesn't use the tool in pic related.
Also: stop talking about rimjobs and anal sex, you fucking shitters.
Also: end your life if you're not Italian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBuSqgAALDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be men and answer me you fucking shitters

Keep south of Hadrians wall you halfnigger.

You're half-niggers and the greasiest people this side of Greeks and Beaners

clean your filthy ass, ignorant viking

>doesn't even answer my post
clean your ass and shut the fuck up

Agreed

I'm coming up to Caledonia to breed your pale snow squaws.

if this man is an """half-nigger""" then I am Alexander the Great

Bring your tongue over here and do it for me

Bring it, Quadroon.

>not knowing the joy of having your girlfriend lick clinkers out your ass or having your anal hair braided.

Go home and get your fucking shine box

You realize that fucking thing is french right?

The Japanese have the cleanest assholes

But most of italy is so poor that your lighters come with fake plastic coins so you can get shopping carts without putting real money in

>Italians
>clean

Pick one.

Aww is someone jealous of the master race.

You know why Italians don't have freckles? They slide off.

You know why Italians grow such thick mustaches? So they can look like their mothers.

You know why Italians wear those big gold chains? So they know where to stop shaving.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBuSqgAALDA

The master race tried to kill your stupid asses after it tricked you, you fucking dumbass wops.

this
Went there on vacation once and was confused as fuck about what the little plastic thing that came with my lighter was.

Wrong. This is the the master race, succhiacazzi.

Fucken wogs are all suppressed homosexuals.

Wops

Kys while I pound this ass.

smellyitalianpussy.jpg

Have fun with that thirty pounds of greasy body hair and building houses too close together so they collapse on each other during earthquakes, you fucking dago wop

kys fuckboy

OH GOD YOU GOT ME
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN ASHAMED I WASN'T ITALIAN
YOU GOT ME
RIGHT IT THE HEART ORGAN SPOT

>maria.jpg
every pic of a girl in this thread. Fuck off Tony...

That is the lamest fucking tattoo I ever
It
just
ugh

>italians
>not filthy

If youre going to troll don't make it completely obvious.

Half-viking, half-pict you bastard offspring of a Basque whore.

>Hey, look at me! I'm Italian!! SUCK MY DICK!!!

>master race
Looks like the master race bet on the wrong horse during WWII

>Sees a woman he will never have a chance with
>"T-that's the lamest t-tattoo ever!"

Is that a drinking fountain?

the definition of butterface

Go wallow in your mud hut barbarian scum

Why do Italians shit in swimming pools? Is it a cultural thing with them?

So are you supposed to shit in this and let it stay there on top of the drain clog, or are you supposed to stand up from your toilet and shimmy your way over to it to rinse yourself before you shimmy your way back to the toilet while dripping to finish the cleanup and dry yourself with toilet paper?

Both ways seem equally retarded. Only a bidet that's part of the toilet makes sense.

Are we not going to talk about how awesome bidets are? Although the one in op's pic is so low tech that it's not even worth it. Get the one with a heated seat, massage, enema, and dryer.

Best feets are Italian feets

>Go wallow in your mud hut

Which hut/palace do you mean? The one in the old county, the one in the new world, or the one that is now the land of Putin? The family got around a bit.

Body is 8.5+, face is 6.5+. I can live with that.

that "tool" on the picture is called bidet, it's in almost every fucking toilette in my country, so piece of ignorant italian faggot succhiare il mio cazzo come la tua mamma, va benne?

THATS A FUCKING SINK AT KNEE LEVEL YOU RETARD WHEN WILL YOU IDIOTS REALIZE THIS?

Eyyyyy abopiti boopiti

Tip top kek. So people who wash their ass with water are cleaner? How about most of asia who use the ass hose.. i live in indonesia and i love washing my filthy date with water hose. But i use a squat toilet so dont have a compacted bowel. Anyone who doesnt use a squat toilet is filthy and have compacted bowels (this includes italians) filthy fucks. Almost as bad as the french.

Nope. I wanna get one them Japanese builtin toilet/bidet combos. Get one all riced up with blue neon and shit.

Aren't Italians like the Mexicans of Europe?

Fuckboys, just acknowledge that you are vastly inferior to the master race which brought you art, music, literature, math, science, astronomy, architecture, fashion and food.

nigga you gotta paint flames on that shit
makes it go faster

no electricity, no air conditioning, no internet
absolute shit-tier

How do clean Aussies great each other in the morning? "Bidet Mate" Wash yer ass faggots

better be bringing me a sandwich

That with the blue neon is so crazy It Just Might Work!

>the current mudblood Italians are anything like the ancient romans

Kek, the civilized ones all moved to Turkey, basically subjugated by sand niggers.

Fuck off you Greek-tard.

Pistachio is that you?

Fuckin weebs man.

As a American I salute the Italians they give us woman to fuck and men to do our yard work

Hey Mario, whatever happened to Johnny "Chick-stuff?"

Why is that sink shaped like a toilet?

You are a fucking ignorant person. Bidè is French, but the ONLY country where you can find it EVERYWHERE is Italy. So fuck you and go see the world, idiot.

WTF, Italy poor? Where the fuck have you been? Kys

Never seen an Italian with mustaches apart from Mario. So fuck you and your dirty asshole full of fresh shit

The best of them all.

tfw i'm a german and have a bidet and know how to use it, too.

FUCK YEAH MAN, have fun with your giant city with fucking Trump Towers and capitalism shit you worship like a faggot because you're ignorant as a camel. FUCK YEAH!

PS: grow up.

Every Italian girl you will meet has a clean ass you can lick without eating shit. If you like shit, then rim girls from your country

No, I'm just saying you are a filthy pig because you never wash your ass and you probably smell like poo

True

You can tell the Italian in the room in two ways; The fact that they never shut up about being Italian, and the pungent smell of cologne sprayed over there very very tiny dicks.

Their* fuck me its late

No, they're like the Japanese of Europe. Great culture, healthy and clean people. Go study history and literature if you never did

You started it - the earthquake just finished it.
Good luck suing Charlie Hebdo you backwards dirt person.

I've just read the only good post of this whole retarded thread

Go wash your shithole, my friend ;)

You are a nice German then