Do girls actually like sex?

Do girls actually like sex?

serious question /b...

Some do

How would we know?

some really don't?

women are absolutely obsessed with sex. look at the cover of any womens magazine. they all have a headline regarding sex.

however, i'm convinced sex is political for most women. they lord it over men and use it to get what they want

Yes. There's a reason why sex toys have existed for millenia.

there is over 7 billion people on earth. Answers your question.

Lol. What a moronic question.

Your mom did last nignt

This guy might be a genius!

Guys think about sex more, but girls enjoy it more

Yes.

wrf kind of dumbass shit is this???
No, just no.

Yes, if your not a tiny dick fag (

No, and they also don't take shits.

Yes, but not with you.

Yes. More than men, in fact.

Sluts do. Chicks worth marrying(wont cheat, trustworthy, etc) dont.

/Thread

Beta bitches get no repeat business

Nope. but being asexual doesn't help.

this is TRUTH.

Guaranteed, man. The girlfriend cums so hard and feels so good when she cums that she actually can't help but crying out of joy.

They get much more pleasure out of it than men.

You can enjoy sex and not be a slut

they sure act like they dont

uptight bitches

Women enjoy being wanted more than actual sex

any dude on here who is married will tell you no. Chicks like sex to feel close to their partner, not to have an orgasm. Men have sex to have an orgasm and maybe feel like a stud

They enjoy it when its happening, but they dont need it or necessarily want it.

>No
Wut

Myth.

Everyone getting triggered because of a damn question lel... butthurted niggers

Well, this is TRUTH

>Do girls actually like sex?
they like what they can get in exchange for sex
>protection
>food
>shelter
>children
>attention

actually your fucktard comments trigger not the question, go eat your cum bitchtwat

honestly, my current girlfriend wants it more frequently than even i do. she orgasms really easily, other past girlfriends have not (but that's when I was younger too, sometimes chicks have to get a little older before they can totally chill out and get into it)

jajaja

Tits or gtfo whore

>chicks worth marrying don't enjoy sex
I feel so sorry for you bro!
Absolutely chicks enjoy sex, if you do it right, including building a real relationship first. My wife has multiple orgasms every time we have sex. She initiates sex for this purpose. She gets off on me getting off, and I am most aroused by her climaxes.
This shit is simple symbiosis. It is not complicated.

Married guy here I second this. Easy girls are great and have their place but literally lol at your life if you think you can marry one and have it last

They do, but only 2% of men in the entire male population are what they're interested in sex with.

The rest they do for a gain.

Do guys really think about it more? I think that's an unsubstantiated load of feminist bullshit.

If you have to ask this question, or wonder this with your partner, you most likely are not one of the guys girls enjoy having sex with.

And yes, this includes your girlfriend/spouse.

Proof that women don't get nearly the enjoyment out of sex that men do:

Men are willing to fuck anything with a pulse to get sex.

Women are picky as shit.

QED.

Give me one god damned reason why they wouldn't have a drive to perform the act needed to spread their genes. Seriously, all mentally un-damaged organisms crave sex. It's so fucking obvious

>Do girls actually like sex?
they like attention.
sex is attention, 2 minutes at a time.

mate selection has little to do with their actual physical enjoyment of it.

They're picky as shit because its an evolved trait. Actually, research has found that women orgasm more (enjoy better) with a mate universally regarded as desirable.

Arguably they have better orgasms than we do as well.

Basically, these whores aren't into us but when they are into a guy they're really into having sex.

Of course not! What a moron.

not necessarily true, white women will fuck pretty much anything. i've been out with two separate girls who are into getting railed by dogs. married one of them

just google "give women wild screaming orgasms" by David Shade and read for a while. you will start to learn what is actually going through a girls head when it comes to sex...