Unfortunately, we may not have much time left...

Unfortunately, we may not have much time left. Certain anomalies have been captured and shared that could undo everything we have tried to accomplish.

I am open to your questions while i post information on recent anomalies. I cannot disclose where i work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKynQdd7lFw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation#Mandela_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What was the reason behind the NY bombing earlier?

I'm sure you put some thought into this, but I'm just too tired to stick around. Have fun op.

What anomalies are we talkin here?

Original geography found recently on youtube.

proceed to the next phase

Where do you work

I work here on earth, but away from everyone else.

People are starting to piece together what happened in 2012.

Notice how the server is failing and did not properly replace the missing shoulder bones.

here you can see the original shoulder bone, the ai is failing.

William's true history has been erased. Jeremy, if you are reading this, please see this message.

SDFG098DBHLKJ34T80SDGKJLH409FKLHS90490DKJL409345BH4980SXCNFIUO38FJ3-SFU489EFKTR9FKVJDIGOE0

what the fuck is going on here?

Jiffy and Skippy have always been two completely different brands.

Many people will remember, though they question their own thoughts.

My hypothesis it was the temple of BAAL in new york but i need to check that stuff out first

I have never been ok with using geography as a telling of anything since maps change all the time

Now the island that disappeared from the North West of Australia yeah that freaked me out

notice the blood splatter on the back of the seat. also notice its a 4 seater.

We had a different bone structure previously. You can see hints of it here.

The ai doesn't always catch and fix everything. If the circumstances are right, things get missed.

Has vagina changed?

Jeremy, if you are reading this or picking up on me, I am not trying to hurt you. Slop 7 was in Australia, you have to keep moving.

Thank you sir I thought i was the only one going crazy with this shit going on,

I mean I never believe in any conspiracy theory but when shit changes thats theres always a reason

I started with the Lords Prayer if its always been debtors why the fuck does everyone say trespasser, there is no reason for it so say trespassers

F90DK45DK59FKED0-4ITJFEO45

Mandela has "died" a total of 6 times.

So what is the purpose of the ai? what went wrong? what is expect to happen now?

Notice that the above vw bus also appears in back to the future now. There is a connection.

Someone want to tell what the fuck is going on in this thread?

I have a splitting headache.

OH GOD THEY ARE HERE

The purpose of the ai is to maintain continuity with various fixes on the 'server'. The purpose of the server is to maintain life as you know it.

We are not sure how bad it is going to get. People are currently capturing videos of planes freezing in the air, which have been uploaded to youtube. This could be dangerous information to those seeking proof.

im into the mandela effect and all

but I would like some communication here from OP

Now yes quantum computers tapping into other dimensional version of themselves to be able to think, might end up screwing with something

Cern trying to find the god particle and shit going crazy at the same time they screw with it well maybe

Theres a reason why FEMA has all of a sudden gotten ready for shit to hit the fan with the weather. Check out their depolyment

Wow OP is from another dimension. oooo

what is going wrong with continuity? how do the ai fix it? how does the server maintain life?
proof of what?

Op should take me with him I hate this place.

It is not the weather that you have to be concerned about. It is the stability of the server which maintains what you consider your 4d reality. As of right now, the anomalies are getting worse as predicted.

elaborate of the server
function? how it works? who made it? with what purpose?

sounds like you are refering to some sever overseeing all reality ie God

The ai system is failing on multiple levels. We do not know what is going to happen.

I don't know man. Freaking me out though.

The server was created by our employers. My job is to fix various errors in the simulation, which causes further anomalies. The purpose of the server is to continue the human experience.

The server is not god, or of god. The server was created by my employers, and just like the server, they likely reside on one as well.

wtf

samefaggometer is off the charts

im waiting for shit to get weird when we start mixing with a dimension that has magic or lizard people or something crazy that will force people to realize whats going on

so far little changes to better the human species so maybe they are doing it so we can survive

maybe the end did happen a few years back and the struggle is for us to continue and thats why the changes happen

That occurred to me too.

what is Slop 7?

All.the shit here is fiction blah blah blah. Samefagging isn't the result of AI

trips dont lie

We do not know what will happen if the server fails. We have never experienced this. Jeremy is believed to currently be in the United States. I know he was in Australia but he realized there was a slop 7 and moved quickly for his own protection.

why continue human experience?

then please leave not everybody is experiencing the same thing

You seem intelligent OP so cut to the chase. It's either this is bait and you are using vagueness to keep the idiots confused or you have a legitimate claim to make backed with evidence. Summarize and explain your theory or this thread is for all intents and purposes just another shitty /x/-tier story.

The truth is far more disturbing than lizard people.

We experienced an extinction level event in the year 2012. A large portion of the population is not true consciousness, only those that experience the mandela effect anomalies.

If you are one of those experiencing the anomalies, be careful who you talk about it with. If you discuss it with AI they can get violent or act very bizarre if you mention it around them.

how do we know who's an AI and who isn't?

monitoring thread

well fix this shit

Thats suppose to be froot loops
Explain this thread pls

According to OP:

1. Multiples realities are connected because they think the same at the same time. So, mĂșltiples CERNs made the same connection through Quantum AI.
2. Something went wrong at some level.

They have to take the GOAT Test.

youre telling me about it

I tried talking to one person about it

I mean I brought it up as casual conversation and how thats kind of weird

Next thing i know they want to have an intervention and send me to a nut house over a slight passing comment

Thats not normal

As long as The Brotherhood is awake, our story will continue. No matter how many times we have to modify it to fit.

does the future still have cool trains

Recently threads have been popping up where they try desperately to seem like they're releasing secret information. Last time they pretended to be a rogue c.i.a agent releasing safe house locations. It's well thought out, but fake and gay nonetheless

nothing went wrong this is what is suppose to do they just didnt know

It seems op has the same idea as i do and we are just hanging on a string trying to survive

An example is the Berenstain bears. Originally it was The Bernstein Bears. "eren" was the update, "erenstain" was to cover the truth.

what was the extinction level event?

I dont think so I believe its people experiencing the mandela effect and we are just trying to find each other so we know we are not going crazy

the anomaly is black lives matter isnt it

Explain

So, are there inter dimensional beings living among us ?!

That is correct. If you try and talk about this subject with ai, they will act aggressively. They all behave the same way. It is the easiest way to test.

Don't forget sketchers vs. Skechers

Why use Cred Forums to discuss reality warping itself

what was the event I would like to know as well

Also how long do you think it will be before shit really hits the fan

My theory is 6 months into next year

That doesnt matter. In fact pretty soon you wont even be matter.

Because user system?

I am a scientist, but not in the classical understanding. Understand that CERN is partly responsible for some of those anomalies.

They accomplish this by networking multiple D-Wave 4096 machines directly with their collider to introduce anomalies into the server.

thats a horrible test though

this is the second time i have spoken about it

I enjoy threads like these, they're entertaining. So i'm not gonna ruin it by getting into an argument about why it's bullshit

Ok so some Artificial Inteligence got access to alter reality?

What the fuck is going on here

The 27th isnt it
When it happens
When it crashes completely
What a great birthday present i tell you

It's good...I like RP

You remember anomalies because your brain is the interface to your consciousness. Due to the changes to the brain as shown in my picture, some people have been experiencing headaches and shortness of breath, as well as a feeling of "just waking up".

memory is a fragile thing but when you have or say something as pure reflex, like prayer, and one day it changes

shit is hitting the fan

The frontal lobe was decreased, the base brain was increased, the distance of the corpus was decreased, the brain stem was moved to center, neurons have been added to the spine.

lol that suppose to be the day some crazy shit is suppose to happen like the dollar loses its value or something

it doesnt make any sense to me

OPs a faggot, this is Cred Forums where you submit evidence to back your bullshit, this ain't no tumblr you dirty faggot. Prove it goddamn it

It's been well established that most people for whatever reason remember certain things slightly differently than reality. However that doesn't mean they are different.
That's not so much proof that a matrix-esque server let some anomalies through that let us see the life but more proof that some low level worker who types this shit out is more familiar with a common jewish surname than the less Phonaesthetic -stain
Or shit IDK maybe I'm some dirty fuckin synth AI. I wouldn't worry about it.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

or are they?

Not just the economy,thats aside and possibly an effect of this anomaly
Point is, something fucks up, but it wont matter because that very same die it all ends anyway

the problem is there are alot of people who remember the name of the book a different spelling

Some people are experiencing a feeling of being sick to their stomach, which is generally mild.

Doesn't mean shit a lot of people say manuel instead of manual, carolla instead of corolla and many other stupid shit. It doesn't mean anything a changed.

How the fuck to go to the old world line?

I fucking hate these threads, and I'm sure anyone else like me does as well

Having a sick brain always causes connections to be made where there are none. Anyone with any sort of psychotic illness, please don't read this thread

What you would call "residue" is the ai failing to recognize patterns due to the "server" being overworked.

Ok

Alot of people know that a common surname is stein too. Remembering a last name that makes more sense instead of a strange but similar name isn't definitive proof that some groundbreaking event is about to occur.

Thomas the doubter reporting in.
2012 was supposed to be the end of the timewave. last year was the blood moons. I couldent name all of the eschatons that have sputtered around the past few years.

When i first tripped. I thought i was in a simulation. I could see how every movement everywhere was apaprt of a large pattern. Among a million things i thought it was I thought it was that someone was trying to figure out waht happened with humanity. Like this was some kind of archeological dig where these people in this time period were being observed. in the end. All i could do was questions whether or not it even mattered if the whole thing was a simulation. What does one do with this information?

Why so aggressive. Perhaps you should consider your origin. What does Matt have to do with you?

The Stein's Gate opens. Finally i have waited for this so long

well according to the bible all the signs are there, pope doing that one religion thing, the river drying out, the blood river as well, and well other things that all of a sudden seem to just pop up recently

Like i said earlier FEMA is expecting shit to hit the fan with weather and for it to become the norm...... advice stock up on food reserves for at least a few months

Drug trips showing you the algorithms are really just coincidences

Why is OP such a massive faggot?

its long gone and the end already happened there

nothing to go back to

"residue" is when the pattern matching fails.

Franco unamerican

It wont matter
Im telling, world ending isnt really of importance
Sure, something wil fuck up and begin the "end", but it will end for certain regardless of earthly endings

then leave

let us crazy people talk among ourselves and make thing worse for ourselves

Oh with the phone number? I remeber that.

Update on the Takamagura units:
They have observed the possibility that Callum will be trying to jump in and fix the anomalies itself. The results of this are disturbing and if anyone who is currently working under Mandela is in Ukraine you are hereby ordered to either evacuate all known AIs or to launch a phenomenon intervention sub server in the area. Failure to do either may result in another temporal drift. Needless to say that is not what we need right now. I am currently trying to garner other agents as best I can but it's hard to avoid being observed by the dozens of overseer AIs that have gathered in this server.

Verification: G83ytu0kmiohyt0

Can somebody tell me what the fucking deal is with all this thread?

>D-Wave 4096

Should i find any significance in that that 4096 qbits would be taking 12 exponential steps?
2^12

What kind of occupations do the AI generally populate?

Not even mad m8, just telling it like it is. If we are truly on a different time line and you are so sure about this, it shouldn't be hard at all to provide evidence.

Up to now, you have provided nothing. You just keep randomly pulling things out of your ass. At least try and troll a bit better than that.

I agree with you

commercial based proof changes

geography based proof is never actually accurate

but religion is something else

my thing was the jfk assassination

youtube.com/watch?v=GKynQdd7lFw

to help people out with whats going on here

you can fast forward to the preacher for my earlier statement

There are disinformation agents in this thread now. Anyone posting with verification or anything else is not one of us. There are 23 of us here.

Under what way do you verify then?

How can I fuck with the AI?

Will the be angry at me for asking?

How to profit off of them?

i understand but i would like to be here when everything get so weird it stops making any sense

I guess I would like to bare witness

Tell me about the fucking peanut butter!!!

>704524164

lol

well then theres weird shit like this that makes absolutely no sense but entertaining none the less

Who can i go to satiate my desire for destruction like the uber edgelord i am? Which underground group is responsible for large scale terrorist attacks?

I'm kinda disappointed that you've chosen such benign issues to prove the end times are nigh. Jiffy Peanut butter and Berenstein bears? Really? A peanut butter brand and a childrens book series. Like there are massive wildlife die offs and sinkhole occurrences that have unconventional if any explanation that would make for much more interesting reading if nothing else but no you had to go for the fucking shitty pb brand.

Disinformation agents
>in a Cred Forums thread

Come on, now.

there is no proof but in memory

also i dont think is so much jumping than merging of small groups

>So, mĂșltiples CERNs made the same connection through Quantum AI.

Hahahahahahah just imagine. CERN scientists successfully open a portal to "somewhere" and when they walk up to it they just see themselves staring back. One of the guys waves and his "reflection" does the exact same motion. The shock of seeing this makes his cranium explode instantly. Then another one faints and panic ensues.

If we are still here in two weeks i will return with further information. Jeremy, if you are reading this, please head north currently the sweep is on area 4,6,11.

If you are experiencing the mandela effect, I encourage you to hold on to your memories. You are special here, be wary of those with odd curiosity. They behave differently and you do not want to discuss this around them.

6!!!!!

THERE ONLY **BURPPP* 6 OF US MORTY!!

An hour long with multiple ads... I'm not devoting that much time to such a stupid hoax.

Kek'd I love that episode

The only time anyone was able to mess with the server was when Trust was in power. Then everything went to hell when Bellum tried to change Callum.

Simply mentioning the name Trust now can be fairly dangerous. We are all being watched now.

Where does he work

>ads
>youtube
>......

well, Cred Forums is just as stupid as ever.

some things never change

Better prepare ur anus then.

ur gonna get nigger raped in the aids dimension.

ooooohh you mean the 300 or so dear that died from a freak thunderstorm incident, crazy stuff

or the river in Jerusalem i think that lost so much water out of nowhere that it exposed ww1 ammunition

Anybody else get a sense of impending doom from reading stuff like this?

I feel like I'm dying when I read this, being suffocated by crippling paranoia

quantum entanglement

there are not two but ones the connection is made they are both the same and one

Well the youtube video looks fairly interesting, all but a little monotous. Which my girlfriend says is what I need since I have sleeping problems. So thanks

why not 37 faggot

WHERE IS AGENT 14

WE NEED AGENT 14

Does anyone remember Orson Welles dying when he was like 30?

So the night of supposedly 2012 ''doomsday'', all we did was go into a different reality? I'm confused.

ads?

then jump around

your choice

Fucking why the hell did you type that fuck.

This thread is now completely unreliable.
Anyone here that is still trying to gain information do not linger here as agents are now in full force here.

Onyx we'll meet again when the mourning and night align.

this is the way clothes were tailored...
its called contemporary style.
are cuffs on pants indicative that we suddenly have thick ankles?

Fascinating right? There's a good one about fish who suffocated in less oxygenated waters at Clear lake. Or the caribou who were exposed to a previously thought to be extinct plague after the spring temperatures thawed out a carcass that was infected.
Something similar to this livescience.com/52032-saiga-die-off-mystery.html

use tinyeye on the picture op posted. You will be amazed by the findings. Just saying its some crazy shit. So yeah what he is telling might be true but see for yourself.

if you die at least its over and you have nothing else to worry about

but yes it does

lol no problem

It sounds like you watched it and are familiar with the argument it makes. Could you please summarize it then if it does make a legitimate argument (which I doubt) I don't want to miss crucial points while randomly skipping about.

like the raptor was suppose to happen and it did

but it was science based and a group of people that were able to be saved, merged with other selves of another dimension almost like time travel without the time

Calm down the AIs aren't going to detect it through text it's only an anomaly when spoken and even then it's that only person being watched. We're fine as long as Callum doesn't intervene.

the thread aside

stuff like this is always interesting to me

where did shit go wrong to fuck things up this badly? Always my question

like that major earthquake in italy i believe

>reddit and morty
Please, fuck off

>dat photoshop

well you have to watch it

its actually around 20 5 minute segments each with a story of its own

the one i thought was the craziest was when the preacher and his flock were saying a prayer and they have been saying it wrong for many years. but they have been reading it the whole time

Do not answer the door.
Remain silent and you will hear them.

aside from all the shit posted in the thread
I genuinely notice "flaws" in the world
Shit that's obvious
Yet goes unnoticed by most
Shit that's clearly different than I remember
Such as several things from the thread but much much more, and I only seem to remember it in the moment
But daily, with the "glitches" that nobody notices
Then threads like this. Yet it's been going on for years and years and getting worse
And I just want to know what the fuck it actually is, even if it's just a stupid theory.

Really makes you think

thats just creepy also signs of paranoia

I used to think i was crazy because of the weird things i saw that didnt make sense until i got married. When she started seeing the same things and just looked like she saw a ghost i felt relived

Anomalies.
Even time itself can forget things and the older it gets the less it can remember.

This is something we have been trying to solve for years as there will be no "end" of time. It will simply lose itself.

yeah same here, its little things over time

We might be in a crappy duplicate until we accept we died.

or

We might be jumping thru dimensions, trying to stay safe and survive as a species

exactly. Only one result. Means this is oc. But on a different note i could spoil where op has his image from. Actually found it. Its from some xray of the human video. But there is only the left sceleton in it. So he ripped the image and worked some shop magic there.

This thread gives me fucking chills. Like bad. What on earth is going on here...

But I still know it's bullshit. Even if something huge did happen in 2012, why would anyone use the resources they have to simulate everyone's life?

>like that major earthquake in italy
Earthquakes aren't necessarily new and fucked. I mean Italy has a fault line, but it definitely is interesting how it feels like this these events are new and becoming more common. I like the sinkhole stories in eastern Europe, Russia, and more recently China. It goes to show the how powerful the forces of nature can be.

your talking about particle memory

how does an atom stay the way it does, why dont all atoms just fly around and all matter exist as just a pool of water

i'm too drunk, what is this?

256qbits can calculate more positions than there are particles in the universe fam.

Bullshit

the mind will do crazy things when it thinks the person cant handle it

what is this bullshit?

It's harder to explain than that. Trust was originally supposed to make duplicates. Callum was designed to make perfect copies but Bellum thought that the copies deserved their own life and tried to change Callum things went to shit.

This is a simulation only because it is different than the original eventually we will be real again as long as these anomalies do not prove detrimental to the end goal.

Energy, Matter, and Information cannot be created or destroyed. It only changes. The state of all information in this moment contains a copy of the universe's complete past.

But the person is the mind. Without the mind the person is a bag of bones, tubes, and smaller bags.

true

my main point to it all is, as you said, how crazy natural disasters are becoming as well as frequency

Ill have to check on those sink holes didnt know about it

Are you OP what sort of things?

And yet it cannot replicate that past exactly thus the only truth is the one you know.

Wouldn't it be great if we had a board for paranormal things? It'd be/x/tremely useful!

There is no "real" its just a simulation inside a simulation. An infinity can contain an infinity. Pi contains everything. the space inbetween your fingers contains everything. we are just a small space in it. a specific (meaning infinately small aswell) space in it.

its turtles all the way up, turtles all the way down.

yes and like denial one person would lie to themselves because they cant handle the truth

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00101110

The past can be "brought back" it simply must be computed and it comes into being as it were.

Gott wirt und Gott entwirt
God becomes, and God becomes.

But the truth is always in the back of that person's mind, they know it to be true whether or not they are willing to admit it to themselves yet.

***and God unbecomes

EL PSY CONGRO
EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO
EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO
EL PSY CONGRO
EL PSY CONGRO
EL PSY CONGRO
EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO
EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

EL PSY CONGRO

01001001 00100000 00100010 01100001 01101101 00100010 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 00100010 01100001 01101110 00100010 00100000 01101000 01100101 01110010 01100101

This thread is nuts

no im not op but i have been waiting for other people to bring up this thread,

I wake up with glitter on my face and i see lights in the dark thru my lids

shadows that move in the light

trees and plants that seem happy and sway on a breeze less day

small people that walk around the house, about knee high at the most and dissapear around corners

knocking on the wall next to me at night, 2nd story

of course this has nothing to do with the tread

Then there's nothing to see here faggot. move along.

yes and until they accept it, it will always be a lie

Stop using drugs u faggot, get a girlfriend.

01101011 01100101 01101011

maybe for some people

I dont use drugs and I have a very happy family

00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000

Stop fucking with the time code, Bender.

God is only what Is. One could argue its nothing at all.

kek

Bob Dylan?

01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011

0110110001101001011101000110010101110010011000010110110001101100011110010010000001100111011010010110001001100010011001010111001001101001011100110110100000101110001000000101100101101111011101010010000001100111011011110111010000100000011000010010000001110011011101000111001001100001011011100110011101100101001000000110000101100011011000110110010101101110011101000010000001101101011000010111010001100101

yo take me back to 3rd grade, i want to start over

well i see it as god is everything

something like the Buddhist thing were there is nothingness and nothingness is everything

How long do we have until complete synergy between us and the simulation that is causing these anomalies happens.

That seems a bit strange maybe some people can see things others cant

I swear I typed odd not the word strange. Guess this thread does make sense

this all means nothing without a hint of proof, gtfo faggot op with this vague mysterious impeding doomshit, post a picture of something none of us have ever seen, or get the fuck out.

So have we found the singularity yet?

maybe I dont know

It does feel good knowing im not crazy though

started when i was young and i swear I used to hear roaring coming from the sky, i keeped it to myself like i do for most things. Until one of my buddies stayed the night and i left the window open. He woke me up and told me to be quiet. We could both hear it moving around in the sky roaring. who knows what it was.

Wait for the singularity. What you need will be a drop in a ocean.

What it is. It's still fucking there. It's keeping everything in line as best it can. Well, what IT considers "in line"

yeah its closer then you think. First you need to pull down your pants and bent over. Take a photo of your ass. Congrats you have found the black hole

lol what is the word odd, that never existed here

BOOM dimensional travel

but joke aside thats what people are experiencing and its becoming common place

we will never find singularity, its not possible

i guess you will have to wait just keep your eyes open

WOKE AF

Its a want not a need. Also that doesnt even remotely make sense. Tell me what I am waiting for please?

I am awake.

thats good, the changes to a minimum

Iv heard strange things when I was younger but never again since I grew up.

the lines, ive seen the lines.

lol great now bare witness

The lights on the glass do not reflect at night. There is something else afoot. Can any of you guys tell me what it is.

Schreib richtig du Hurensohn. Ich steche deine Niere mit meinem goldenem Messer ab.

The machine is broken. Just turn it off.

Whats a singularity for man is the birthing of another form of life.

Add a layer of brain amtter ontop of a fish and you have a reptile. add another layer and you have a mammal. add the comparatively thin layer of neocortex on an ape and this makes them human. The closest word to describe what develops next is "god".

yeah im guessing around 15 years ago

i stopped hearing them ones i grew up or maybe i just ignore them

what lines please explain

I remember watching this excellent little mini-documentary on this clicking noise plaguing a british town but no one could figure out what it was. Could anyone who knows it link it for me?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confabulation#Mandela_effect

as i said earlier god is different for many people

Singularity will be more of an understanding of all

Yeah I was 7 or 8 like weird noises from under the dresser or like a witches cackle from the other side of the room

explain?

Sure. Call it a want. not dicing up your preferences for you.

with sufficient computation you can build a complete model of the past. Think I've heard it called Quantum Archeology before. access to this will eventually become available to anyone.

Anyone can edit wikipedia u nigger

idk if its related at all probly not.
the lines ive seen are the lines that we get into as humans. Lines going to work, lines to buy food, lines waiting for the game to start on sunday. its the lines that pacify us into our lives as slaves. lines ; waiting in expectation of that "good thing" and when its here and we have it, we are already in line for something else, and on it goes.

Thats not our tv station banner lol

then how do you fucks explain the screaming at 1 in the morning?
The long, painful, demonic wails?
They went on for hours
Off and on
And I'm waiting for them to come back
More specifically her
I've seen her. Once.
She sat there at the doorway making that same wretched scream, staring and pointing
Is this one of the little "glitches"? Hmmm?

That's called schizophrenia. Get help.

People do have schizophrenia

explain?

thats weird the craziest thing i ever had manifest i guess was i like sleeping with my hand between the mattress. one night i woke up with my hand torn apart there were sharp teeth marks and blood everywhere. the doctor couldnt say what happened other than something tried to take a chunk from my hand. Still have the scars barely visible.

yeah i now what you mean people have gotten used to waiting, but as you get older its more like you know certain things will only happen at certain times and you have to let time pass

i too see lights come into my bedroom, albeit VERY rarely. i live in the woods, my window is facing woods on the 2nd story. now it could have been any number of things, but it really looked like fuckin lights.

hate to break it to you, but the mandella effect is just an artifact of your brain's memory processing.

If there is a gap in a memory that is not commonly needed to be accessed, it is replaced with a known memory or concept. ie: people thought Mandela died in the 80's because he was a black activist who kinda.. went off the public spectrum.. no new memories about him. People substituted memories of MLK who was killed during his popularity.

As for the word ones like Febreze and Berenstain bares, that is just because you don't read the full word and substitute out it's parts with common shit.

Our brains are very very very buggy.

>What was the reason behind the NY bombing earlier?
what ? when?

She left, it was years ago. It was tied to a house, she's still there.
But it looked exactly like that jumpscare gif people have, of a dried up decayed woman in a dress. That, floating and screaming in a demonic tone at me.
All goddamn night every night for months.
Then it stopped as quickly as it started
So no I don't think it's that.

How bad do you think it could have been a rat? Any pics?

Exactly which of these has your wife also experienced? I'm sorry to say that you sound like you're suffering from schizophrenic symptoms, i was like that when I smoked too much.

yeah im with these people and schizophrenia

if you can talk to her and she response then your safe show it to other people and see what they say. indirectly of course. thats how i proved im not crazy

nah lol you dont know.

God is invoked when there is something that people don't understand. like what happens after we die. or why the volcano erupts. Why the tides go in and out. Or the nature of existence. When I say what life becomes next is like "God" i mean that it fills what is left of this gap.

By your definition then the Singualrity is slowly coming into being. An "understanding of all". Thoughts and feelings being broken down into written word. The use of the written exploding in use into what we call History. No major change in the standard of human living isn't marked with a change in how we communicate. How human beings try and digest whats happening and understand it.

interview with the vampire
with the
witha
interview with a vampire

See above, she thankfully disappeared a few months after showing up.
The first night it happened, something grabbed my ankle and shook my leg until I woke up
Then came the screaming that made my blood turn cold
All night
Until the sun came up
I still don't sleep at night, not well and not often
She hasn't come back yet but I'm afraid she will
Or something worse will come.
She'd never talk
Just scream.
Scream and stare.

true about the memory

my whole thing was with the jfk assassination. i always praised his wife for jumping back and picking up the chunk of brain matter and trying to put it back for the love she felt for that man. Needless to say I studied and watched that film millions of times. Now its different and she killed her husband

> thats how i proved im not crazy
Care to elaborate?

CHeck out BAAL and new york i think its related

Do you think you could suffer from a sort of brain thing like schizophrenia?

>ITT people use the word "singularity" to pretend to describe something they don't even know about because it sounds cool.

well then sir you have nothing to worry about anymore

a cure is a cure it whatever form it takes

Only a few crazy things have happened though. Spread throughout my whole life.
It's not every day. It's not.
It's been isolated events that eventually ended
I'm telling you, it had to have been an actual banshee of some sort. The scream made me want to die just from having heard it. It grated on the soul.

Sorry no pics

thats what my mother said. its a rat. but the panic in her face didnt show that. Its about 2 inches across in the webbing of the thumb.About 5 puncture wounds ontop of the hand and 6 on the bottom.

Doctors couldnt figure it out

Maybe you bit yourself?

Yeah same with me but nothing really terrifying even tho the cackling laugh scared me.

all of them, needless to say i never told her about them till she brought them up to me

being crazy isnt the norm

also if people stay around me long enough they start seeing things as wel

he was shot in the head and she was trying to jump out but the Secret Service Agent pushed her back in.

don't be a dumbfuck.

That is an idea.

Wait wait wait... so.. does anyone know those little glow in the dark stars that you can stick to your ceiling and shit?

We have those in our laundry room from the people that lived here before us, and sometimes my gf and i see them on our bedroom ceiling at night... but when I turn the light on there's nothing there...

No man has ever said he understands entirely what the singularity will entail. Nobody can. thats kinda where the word comes from. It refers to a breakdown of what we can expect.
More computation than every mind that has ever lived?

You think that any single human being could really grasp whats going to happen?

Although my thing is, if it was a real banshee, why am I alive? If you hear a banshee wail, it means you're about to die. So if that's the case, I either escaped death or am currently dead.

I had those above my bed when I was a kid

user??? user!!! ANOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

I used to see these white alien-like creatures that had spikes for hands/feet. They would walk on either two or four limbs, and they were fast. Always moving out of sight right as you spot them.

I always knew they weren't real. I wish i could say the same about you and your hallucinations.

Well ur obv not dead...

Human teeth marks are very recognizable from pretty much any other species... doubtful.

Is it that obvious though?

everything i see, i never speak of. i tried once and my mother started talking about sending me to a nut house.

so i kept to myself and just thought im crazy but its ok as long as i know reality.

after some time i got married and my wife started mentioning the things I saw expecting me to tell her its not real. but of course i explained thats my daily life.

after that her mother stayed with us for about a month and she brought up the same things saying she must be sleep deprived. I explained to her no its just what the world is like to me.

Things like that, I never tell people what i see until they start to see the same thing as me and are expecting me to tell them they are crazy and thats not real

So are we a miracle thats developed it's own concious? And all animals are properly scripted?

I did too, I had em all over my walls and on my fan so they'd look cool spinning when the fan was on!

And... I got a headache

So your wife asked you about knee-tall people roaming your house?

Seperate question, do you take any narcotics or pharmaceuticals?

you got a phone dont you? the marks still visible? Im calling bs on this unless proven wrong by pictures

i was young about 6. i would have blood on my mouth but it wasnt anywhere on the bed just on my hand and the sheets when i woke up pulled my hand out and dripped on them

This is hell.

>don't be a dumbfuck.

what i saw was her jump get the brain piece and put his head back together

you and i are in the same boat m8

they overpainted them.....fucking idiot.

It wouldn't surprise me at this point. It really, really wouldn't.

so what do you see?

she started with the glitter, i said nothing of it

then she asked about why i hide around the house. i said nothing of it

the day she saw a little thing run across the room as the lights when on. I had to tell her its ok

no sir, clean as a whistle . never drank smoked or did drugs. too scared with what was already going on

I'm starting to feel like an asshole for how much I'm prying into your life, but can you tell me something less vague? Do you remember an exact moment where someone explicitly mentions one or more of these anomalies, and can you quote them as accurately as possible?

Already thought of and felt the ceiling, no impressions whatsoever in the affected area. Though we've seen them twice now, both times in the same spot, they don't show up every night, and usually we don't notice until well after the lights have been turned off.

I don't think the faint glowing would show through a solid coat of paint.