My neighbor rang at my door this evening with her 2 yo daughter

My neighbor rang at my door this evening with her 2 yo daughter.

She asked me if I could keep an eye on her for an hour since she had something urgent to do. I agreed.

Then 30 minutes later she texts me.

"Sorry, things didn't turn well, I won't come back before 1 or 2 days, please take care of Roxane (her daughter's name)"

Then another "Sorry, I can't explain now, I tell you everything when I come back. I beg you to help me just for this time."

Then nothing, and she probably turned down her phone cause it doesn't ring.

What the fuck do I do??
I told the girl to do some drawings and now she's alseep.

Do I call the police?

(sorry for bad english)

pics of her belly button then put her to sleep

OP you came to the wrong place for help, expect people say g to rape her. Honestly I'd just call the cops

Report the mother to Child Services for neglecting her kid.

This.

Give it 2 days, nothing happens - call cops. Is mom hot?

Text her that she needs to come get get kid before you call the cops and CPS takes her kid due to abandonment.

yeah give her 2 days, we are gentleman here, she might really have problems but if she does not come back............... then rape the child...

Fake and gay

Take her to the mall &buy her a few trinkets. Score a few number.
Profit??

If this story was real then I would call child protective services. Or call one of her family members, one of them has to be her godparents.

Call cops and explain what just happened before the mom tries to pull something, also how close are you and the mom?. A cop and child services will probably show up, you can tell them that you'll look after the girls just don't want to get in any trouble.

Call the police fam

pic related?
that's one ugly kid

Time stamp it or fuck off

First, do not panic. Children can tell when something is wrong.
Secondly, leave a text at the woman's phone, along with a voice-mail, if she doesn't respond, proceed to step three. If she does respond, respond accordingly (basically, proceed to step three). Lastly, after 1-2 hours, contact the police or Social Services. If you don't want to go that far, just make sure you have alibi and witnesses if things go south.

Or a nappy headed pussy magnet.

Call the cops pham.

Or... rape the child.

Either way I just reported you.

then call the cops?

id fuck her
Let me fuck her

This. I dunno if you contact cops or CPS, but contact some authority to be sure they know. If you explain that you don't want to be swindled, it'll cover your tail a little bit no matter what happens.

If you sincerely have obligations and cannot watch that child during the two day period, than you need to call the police. She told you it would be an hour, two days is NOT a fucking hour. I would do the same in that situation, and if she got pissy with me I would say "Hey look, you told me one hour, I did not sign up for watching your kid for two days. Next time you have a real emergency find a better alternative." Probably just at some dudes house being fucked anyway. I get the feeling she dropped her kid off knowing it would be two days, but didn't bother telling you until it was too late. Fuck that irresponsible bitch.

Call them now OP, she could be setting you up for the worst, like saying you raped her kid or kidnapped her kid.

why? keep the child someone would come looking....

Pics of kys becuz thus is the wrong place to seek attention. If your board then slice your dick off little by little faggot. If tru. Well.
>go to your medicine cabinet
>look for any liquid sleeping aid
Cont.?

>pic related, its muah.

I second this, your survival over pussy m8. This number, now! 911

Is the neighbor known for being involved with sketchy business/people? If so, call cops ASAP, explain exactly what happened, the sooner you do this, the less legal liability you can be on the hook for. Especially if she needs someone to take the blame for some thing.

Otherwise, see if you can get in touch with another family member. If the whole thing feels too sketchy, safest to just turn the kid in to CPS anyways.

Ill take the kid
ill have her picked up
what address

And thisDon't give a worthless parent the benefit of a doubt. Call the cops let them sort it out.

>iE browser

The fucking humanity sir. Kys.

Are Americans really this paranoid?

>left in charge of a 2 year old
>What do?
>Call the cops!!

I thought the UK was Nanny State, but look at you, cowards.

Agreed with this, call the cops and show them the texts. Any sane individual, ESPECIALLY a parent would realize how poor of a life choice this is to make with a child.

call child services. Do not keep her overnight no matter what

if this isn't roll bread,

the fact she texted you will prevent you from harm. its evidence against her.

Dubs will never lie, kek has spoken. This OP

>godparents

Call cops.

If you don't: neighbor's family will wonder where she and her kid are and call cops.

Now you have a kid who's a missing person. so you're fucked.

> 21-30 year old male
> browses Cred Forums
> "Waaaaaaahhhhhh Think of the Children!!!!" culture
> easily implicated in a crime if mother is strapped for cash.

You're a fucking moron.

Texts can be modified, she's being flakey as fuck. Better to nip it in the ass now and call cps or cops than deal with loss of wages ect while hashing it out in court that could take months or years

>If mother is poor
>You're a criminal

Wat?

> Americans
> op said sorry for bad English
> op is not American

You would sincerely feel comfortable watching a random persons child for two days when she told you it would be one hour? OP clearly does not know this neighbor well, otherwise there would be no issue at all. You think a parent who does this to her near infant child is fit to raise that child?

TIL: Babysitting in 'merica is a crime

The USA is so fucked.

See

In all seriousness, a few days should not be a problem, plus, the mother will then owe you.

You guys are a bunch of wizards. Ever heard "It takes a village..."? No, probably not. You've never even seen a parenting book and you're afraid of children. Fucking millennials.

Wife works for CPS. she says try to contact the mom and demand she get the kid. If that fails, contact CPS. Woman will be charged with caretaker absence/incapacity for leaving kid without a proper plan of care. If you don't call, then you are taking a huge legal risk here if anything happens to the kid.

Actually, you are dead fucking wrong. I have worked with children over a decade now, and I made that post. That is why I am absolutely qualified to make that choice. The question is not about "Would I be able to take care of the child", the question is "Should I allow myself to be forced into a situation where I must take care of that child?" It is about the latter man, and the answer is fucking NO, no I should not. No parent in their right mind would do that to their child, if you can't see that than I am not going to bother arguing with stupid.

HAHAHA, it's true! Babysitting is illegal now in USA! Nanny state! Nanny State! Cuck Americans need the big brother to wipe their own asses. HAHAHAHAHA!

Keep in mind that if something like this does happen, a report will do more harm to the kid if she gets put into foster care. 0-1 and not much happens, but after that, and you get some bigger psychological issues.

Where do you live where it's legal to just abandon your child with a mere acquaintance indefinitely?

Fags are argueing about babysitting on some fake ass bait post. Fuckin kek.

Who is this cutie?

>neighbor

>mere acquaintance

Where do you live that the person in the house next door is a mere acquaintance? Oh, you're one of these millennial pieces of trash that don't do home ownership or the knowing your neighbors thing. Never mind. Cucks.

>Call the police, they're like my mom.
>They solve all my problems for me.

The USA is going straight down the toilet with this generation. It's beyond the point of no return now.

>call the cops

Man. The cops have it made in the US dont they. They gotta deal with all kinds of fuckin shit. They already have their hands full with all these niggers out'chea but now they have to deal with some lil fuckin shit machine..

While the situation is fake, many are discussing what would happen if the situation actually happened.

For me, I would babysit to help a neighbor out, but only if it is for something productive, like a job interview, or something else that would lead to some form of positive progress.

So if someone living down the street asked you to look after their child for an hour, then changed it to two days with no explanation, you'd be ok with that? You know everyone in your neighborhood well enough that you'd do that for them?

And if they call you two days later, and change it to a week, then what? At what point do you get the authorities involved? When the kid reaches kindergarten?

Time stamp the bitch or gtfo, we got no reason to believe you, and if its real i think you know what it is we required of you.

she's probably looking to sue you for child support now since you took on a fatherly role without expecting to be paid

Time stamp on the girls forehead

Lol she decided to run with some guy, and abandoned the kid. Call CPS

How well do you know them? Call the police.

>not looking after another mans kid
>cucks
it's time to stop posting

Why did you agree in the first place?

Take care of the kids buy her a few gifts, mom comes home. Start a relationship with mom and profit?

>no GAY SEX WITH HATS ON
user you disappoint me

I believe
if you will _read the original post_
you will find
that OP
is indeed
looking after another man's kid

Short sentences
To help you
with reading comprehension

this, who the fuck is close enough with their neighbours that them dumping their kid with you for 2 days and no explanation would be cool?

in what warped reality is this acceptable?

this faggott trash right here is why we cant have nice things anymore.....

the funny shitt is...that he came this place because he heard about Cred Forums from sure in the news......and came here to be edgy ......

and then he became noob cancer shitt

discreetly sell kid on craigslist

and you're calling people cucks for telling him not to do that

maybe you should read your own posts

Teach the kid as many cuss words as possible.

OP when she rang back and changed it to two days what did you say?
I would have lost it and said something along the lines of "no, fuck that shit, you come and get the kid in an hour like we agreed or I'm taking her to the police station."

sell her to your local rabbi for blood libel

>1473893665720.jpg

>Cred Forums pic
>for Cred Forums pasta

Or you could sell her on the human trafficking trade, I hear human kidneys and hearts go for quite a lot of cash

Inherited my childhood home and now own it. I knew about half the street. The ones I know would tell me reasons, no matter what. If it was an emergency, they would at least tell someone to let me know the details of what's up. If the half I haven't met tried to leave their kids with me with explanation, I would NOT be good with it. I either would have immediately said no, or when the 2 days call/message came, I would immediately have said "no and I'm taking her to the police"

>Do i call the police?
Yes. And child services.

>cum on sleeping girl's face
>take pic with timestamp
>post on Cred Forums
>------
>profit

Call the cops and just give them the story. A mother like that needs to face the consequences. Let social services fuck her shit up. Maybe that girls got a divorced dad and after this episode she'll go live with him.

Posting in thread to be part of Cred Forums history when a tard was accused of kidnapping!

this guy gets it.

Text the bitch that you lost her and you don't know where she is. She might have been kidnapped, or shit like that.

Scare the fuck out of her, she deserves it and it would make for a great greentext.

Suddenly needs to go away for several days, cant explain why?

She's either whoring or doing drugs. Probably both. If she comes back at all it will be in several weeks and then she will be extremely pissed with you.

Enjoy getting a beating from her druggie friends, faggot.

No. Absolutely not. You get a gun, block the windows, and bolt the door shut. Do NOT let anyone enter.

time to play a little game of Austrian Basement

Yeah... But a two-year old? Cant have any real fun with that.

suicide in front of the kid

Call CPS if real, kys if not.

Did OP fucking bail?

So now we defend ourselves in court with old sayings?

Samefag

You on Cred Forums, user.

Of course its not real. Just go with it and play along.

Tell the kid you are an alien and do weird things till the mom gets back

>babysitting
That words doesn't mean what you think it means.

If 3 days pass and no mom, call CPS. Simple as that.

You're missing the point. People can't handle taking care of someone's kid for a little bit without freaking out.

Legal risks how? She specifically asked him to take care of her daughter. He even has a written request by the mother in a text. Babysitting isn't illegal.

Sell her in CL.

Everyone is missing the point, if OPs pic is of said kid it's half nigger and already had the dad run out, mom's trying now too. The white man is going to be paying taxes for this hoodlum to be raised and incarcerated by the system. Just spend your last fuck given by dropping that mongol on the front steps of the nearest police station and be done. Shit.

I've live in my house for 4 years and I don't even know the names of my neighbors. This idea you have of blind obligation to the people who happen to live near you is fucking moronic.

After 1 day the police kicks in your door. Mommy told them you kidnapped her little girl and refuse to give her back.

Later, the girl, coached by the mother, testifies in court that you made her play with your dick.

Enjoy your relationship with Bubba, faggot.

call cps you fucking idiot

Best advice thus far.

>He even has a written request by the mother in a text.

A text from her phone number. Even if she deletes her text (which it isn't really deleted), he still has proof on his phone that XXX-XXXX number, belonging to her sent a text to him requesting he watch her kid for a few days.
Any case involving child endangerment of any kind would easily have the means to check her phone in a lab for the deleted text. A destroyed phone is even more suspicious if she even decides to do that. He's fine nigga, no Bubba needed.

If OP is a niggers he still might get shot tho

absolutely disgusting

here are the facts

>history is bullshit
>OP is a pedo
>OP IP and timestamps were reported to his local authorities they will probably find CP in his storage media
>niggers are not human

Move to solitude and start a new life with her as your adopted daughter

make her get a job and pay for her own upkeep

then you rape her?

tru

>not using a ramdisk for fast and easy flushing

then you rape her?

then you....

>Then 30 minutes later she texts me.

>neighbor magically has phone number

no rape, it's illegal

not with that attitude

Learn her to clean house; cook; laundry; suck weenie. Learn her to post her services on CL.
> Profit

Can still get the kid to claim she was molested.

>implying women or children make false rape claims
>ever
Triggering/10

Was this just an inside joke by the OP about some sports guy and his kid?

Good evening gentleman from olde land, you must understand that America Land is filled with frivolous filed lawsuits. A mother who is desperate may result in harm to the original poster of this thread. I hope you understand.
Best regards, dude from america

Sorry for opening it. :/

Starting now, document whole house 24/7

Looks like the thread is done. Good luck with your new daughter op.

that's why you call the cops...

Stephan curry daughter good one

Screen cap this thread OP, with the date and everything. Get some contacts from this thread (like like or emails). You're gonna need evidence that you turned to people looking for advice instead of fucking kidnapping a kid. Two days may even be too much, for fucks sale she may have just stopped her kid off with you, is going to go get drunk or something, and then go tell the cops you took her kid just to get you in the slammer. Build up evidence to show that you've done nothing wrong and the woman legitimately dropped her kid off with you.

because he doesnt want to take care of some brat his neighbour dumped on him? what kind of passive faggot are you

all these fucking buzzwords, kill yourself loser

Children are dangerous. NEVER be alone with someone elses child, for whatever reason.

Hell, try to avoid being alone with your own if you have any.

Screen cap this thread ? have u seen how many rape suggestions theres been kek

We have niggers and birches over here that use the broken law system as a weapon to take out individuals that look at them wrong, planting evidence and shit and calling the cops. It's a weird place over here man.
Still better than Germany tho.

THIS. even teachers are advised to never be in a position where they are alone with a child.

I kawl Cred Forumsullshit

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

Call the police right now.

mom is probably super deads

Kek

QUADS PRAISE CHECK

this

>Pic related

Ey, better than nothing.
If the bitch pulls retarded politically correct reasoning and coaching of her child into court, OP has every reason to bring his own stupid would-be self damning shit in.

>How to take a screenshot

Oh, she dumped that kid on you. You fucked up. By tomorrow that phone she used will be at the bottom of a lake.

Took the b8oh.

I've lived in this house for over twenty years, but fuck no I don't know the neighbours. I live in the slums. Half my neighbours are crackwhores, and the rest are the guys they're fucking for crack money. If I associate with them, that's their cue to try and pull the same shit they pulled on OP. I'm too old to be raising another man's kid. Fuck that noise.

>we are gentleman here
>she might really have problems
>if she does not come back.... then rape the child...

this. a true gentleman would wait at least two business days before raping the child. it's the least you can do

Report her to your nearest safe haven, do not keep a child that is not yours in your own home. Your breaking so many code violations and if something happens to that child you will be in serious trouble.

i think the hospitals have child disposal bins now. just run her by one of those.

besides, the mom is just out banging niggers for drug money. she's probably already high and stuffed full of bbc, while you're cucked with her kid.

It's a meme you dip

>inb4 i was only pretending to be retarded

Hey aren't you that guy from that catch a predator show?

How are they dangerous? Kids are harmless.