Trap/sissy/ass thread. And just when i was starting to get popular too :c

Trap/sissy/ass thread. And just when i was starting to get popular too :c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IJdZt3py08U?t=42
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHOW US SOME COCK DAMMIT
i mean. hello Ian! dont worry, you have a lot of fans.

Let's gets some nice ones

keep it alive fucking hell

Woo

Lmao was just about to post when thread 404ed

What the actual fuckness dude, you have a perfect ass AND cock?
thats...not fair...

Also one of the reasons why drag dont work on me :p i get hard easy and i tend to stick out

Any traps in south jersey? .

I really want a qt trap gf

Maybe it needs to be milked and drained dry first, then it could work?

Lol this is the rest of me. I dont really have a feminine body dispite my butt

We have practically the same build wow

...that could work

Fucking perfection. Shave those hairs and my tongue is yours for the day.

>704516651

FUCK OFF AND DIE, FAGGOT

MODS GET THESE FAGGOTS OUT OF HERE

Lol those are old photos, i keep myself trimmed now a days c;

Love you too baby. :*

OP I would breed you and make you walk funny for a week

delicious ass

meow meow meow
Here ill post summa my piccs
more inbound

the more i see shit like this the more I want to get a trap fuck buddy. where do I look?

do you want cum on your face?

because that's how you get cum on your face

I'm so happy i have a trappy bod

Cred Forums, /fit/ and local gay bars yo
Please do, that sounds devine

cant wait to see your ass

Same places as if you were gay. Dating sites and apps have tranny filters. Gay, drag bars.... Cons can also work since they like to cosplay.

where are you located?

10/10 would ruin you

>as if you were gay
>as if

Holy shit OP here and you put me to shame cx
Lol michigan but im a little leary of meeting people online

only every time im turned on
i like getting pretty for men, one of the best parts of getting facefucked is putting on makeup before and seeing how much it gets ruined

same about meeting people online, and fuck i'm in ND

where are you?
would totally give you a facial along with the obligatory creampie

Youre adorable, proceed. But dem eyebrows need plucking.
kek. youd be surprised but most gays arent into the tranny sissy shit. They like men, not men pretending to be girls.

Aw darn :c

Im a mile high CO sissy haha
I bet if I did you makup and outfit I could make you look fiiiiinneeee
immm getting to it, its all about that slow reveal, it really gets the dick hard haha

>trappy bod

In your dreams fag, you're just skinny. It's like when skinny guys claim they're "toned".

Dunno, i definitely have a masculine face you'd have to be a wizard

goddammit why are all the cute traps so far away

i still suck hater cock

>calling out bullshit = hater

And nah i'm good, twink.

so why don't you show us more of that pretty face and that nice ass?

I live near Athens in GA. I've only ever meet 1 good trap & that was during HS.
>Was my ex GF little brother

Kay babe. Just sit back and enjoy the trap and stop being such a bitch about it kay?

looking for a trap in San Diego area.
619/858

moar

cus it's like finding the secret level in the game
So this pic was from last year when I was living as a 24/7 sissy sex slave. I dressed like this even going down to the local gas station to get Daddy beers and smokes, sometimes I'd have my collar on. Fun stuff

i want to go ball deep in that

whatever floats your faggot boat

206/425/360 Area Code? I'd love to find a cute trap!

SAUCE

i would love to have you as my sex slave

>when I was living as a 24/7 sissy sex slave

Story time please user!

>trap

Since you're getting buthurt at people pointing out you're just a skinny cd, i'll post the definition of a trap.

The definition is a passable pre op tranny

Newfags gtfo.

please post a webm

oc from last night

Lol okie

anons like you are the real mvp's keep posting that sweet lil butt, im in love

When daddy made me go out dressed like this to go hang out with my old friend who didn't quite know..I accidentally had a 4 way with two highschool friends and my ex gf.I especially loved how I only sucked them off and licked their asses and pleasured her cunt with my mouth - the longer I go without cumming the better a slut I am

>semantics
Sorry daddy never loved you hon but that doesn't meam you have to cry to Cred Forums about it

i want to make a mess in this ass

this would be much hotter if it wasnt at like 150% speed making it look like this faggot is tweaking on some crack

I think we should see some cocks in here too. I'd definitely enjoy some right now.

download and play at 50% speed problem solved.

any of you adorable traps have a snapchat? id love to have some of this booty in my story feed~

Lol you got it!

can you timestamp a "

OP TO THE RESCUE

Ooo how lovely! Thanks :D

Where is that comics with the black haired trap with the teacher? I lost.

Lol no problemo

>sissy sex slave

where do you find someone to make you a sissy sex slave? so jealous...

so, pics or it didn't happen, right? well user delivars
shitty piv but I dont have any good qulity ones saved with my pc cam.

Were no longer together, in fact I barely even talk to him, I've moved onto different guys, but I have yet to meet another Dom who wants to own me, and I friggin need that haha. I currently split rent with a bunch of dudes that aren't really down with the whole idea of living with a sissy whore

I used to listen to sissy/bimbo/whore hypnosis and brainwashing every day, constantly plugged myself, and leaving the house meant wearing my colar. My parents already knew I like crossdressing, but weren't down with me doing it in their house, so it was super liberating being able to go over and visit them for dinner with lipstick, mascara, liner, acrylic nails and pink toes, wearing super cute girly clothes and shoes.

cont...

>hon
>semantics
>daddy never loved you

Projecting real hard there buddy.

I would love to let you stretch my tight hole open with your throbbing cock so I could ride it.

>hon
>semantics
>daddy never loved you
>Projecting real hard there buddy.

Projecting real hard there buddy.

Go on.

damn. nothing is less attractive than a thin skinned faggot with a bitchy attitude.

fuck you im not thin skinned or bitchy, you stupid fucking idiot god damnit

Except a closeted ass who cant seem to find the two by four lodged in his rectum

Ikr

lol this has to be another user trolling right?

Its chill man, just ignore him its obvious he gets off on being put down c;

fuck you im not trolling im fucking pissed that you would call me thin skinned, i don't let other people get under my skin for anything, im not that fragile. Fucking moron, you just ruined my day

>closeted ass
>still getting butthurt

Crossdressers a shit, traps a best. Deal with it twink.

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

"Stick up your ass"

Stop replying to the shits. Ignore them. This thread is NSFW & I'm trying to enjoy that. Please continue posting.

>not realizing that you are exhibiting the exact actions of someone who would be described as having thin skin.

Only when fags realise that traps and cd's shouldn't be grouped together.

Agreed, OP here just ignore them and enjoy

It means you have carpentry materials stuck so deep inside you that you would not be able to determine their exact position without the assistance of another person, preferably a trained doctor who specializes in the location and removal of foreign objects from the human body. You honestly should go to the hospital ASAP before you suffer internal hemorrhaging, or worse.

Well actually a trap is a crossdresser. Just a successful one.

It's bait bro, come on.

Or just rip it out and see what happens

no joke, I met him on Cred Forums randomly on an area code hookup

About once a week I would be completely wrapped up and bound in saran wrap with little clitty tucked in between my legs, plugged, with my arms bound to my sides, with headphones in and a hood to completely cut off my senses. I was 100% covered ecxept the strawhole I had to breathe and moan into. I would be kept like this for anywhere between 1 - 5 hrs, however long he wanted.He would often just play vidjya and smoke, occasionally whipping, slapping, spanking, and just generally abusing (withing agreed upon bounds - limits which i was slowly learning that I didnt need)

Inevitably I got horny, and hornier, and hornier, and my thoughts became less, too this day nothing has had as deep an effect on my mental conditioning than those session, I would often come out of those so dazed and aroused I could onyl beg and cry to be fucked, only to be denied until bedtime. We would go over to the landlords sometimes and watch football/movies and lets just say I was almost responsible for him having an affair with me haha..

hahahaha this is the best trap thread ever

coldweather slut

Nope.

Trap is a passable pre op tranny. Stop trying to change it. Traps are feminine in everyway bar dick. So no tits = not a trap.

The original traps that got posted on Cred Forums are all trans.

Who tf cares dude?

wow, that sounds intense. o.O and very hot!

that sounds perfect, i definitely want that badly, i've never experimented with sensory deprivation but it sounds hot as fuck when you explain it like that :3

>cold weather
>wearing nothing on legs but pantyhose

I like to get fucked up sometimes and i end up taking sexy pics or tha one time I became a sex slave..

People that prefer traps to cds? Actual traps? Are you retarded?

Alot of traps hate getting lumped with crossdresses.

You look like you have the plague.

Again who the fuck cares man, if they get offended its their problem. Dont be a white knight

>little clitty
come on man, i mean i am really turned on by traps but its called a fucking penis for nigger's sake. Dick or cock works too. Calling it a "little clitty" is a huge turnoff. Like in videos where the trap is getting fucked in the ass and says "oh yeah fuck my pussy". Instant deboner every time. You don't have a clit, or a pussy, you have an ass and a penis. Which is what people who are attracted to traps want. Ass and cock. Not "pussy" and "little clitty". But whatever floats your denial boat i guess.

thanks, you too

This thread is too fucking much. I need to cum so bad, but I want to see it through to the end.

>white knight

Whatever fag if you like twinks over traps that's up to you, just don't shit up trap threads with twinks in thigh highs.

I want a girl w/ a short skirt & a long jacket!

Nice retort. Sure showed him.

you misspelled pterodactyl obliteration

Nigger thats not me, what im saying is trying to argue the point of traps, twinks, CDs, and femmies is complete horseshit, who the actual fuck cares just jack off to whatever you like and stop being a cucked white knight for some dude in a dress

my advice is think about it less, the less i think and condition myself the less i care. I used to hate the term 'goon' but now i just dgaf

here a pic of me in guy mode lol, I gotta open up my old SS page ang get some of the reealllly dirty pics, brb

Also everyone in this thread is fucking retarded for agruing it, or, moreso for even being on Cred Forums, so lets all just get along and nut?

Cant m8, some niggers are trying to troll

>cucked

You're so fucking dense, it's like going to an east asian thread and posting indians/ se asians.

I'm not here to get along, i'm here to fuck ass and chew bubblecum. And I'm all out of cum.

You calling me dense is like a mirror calling a quarter shiny

The pot calling the kettle black oh wait nvm thats racist

Some OC

Any massively hung cuties on kik?

traplover33 dude interested in some lewd chat or whatever. traps/cd/femboy only please

Nice adams apple.

doooo eeeeet. Train your mind to find pleasure in being submissive. Then condition yourself to find new heights of pleasure in being slutty - like, litearally even sliughtly ticking my cock feels better than my old male orgasm, an anal sissygasm being at least 50 -60 x stronger. The pleasure becomes so overwhelming,really the only choice you have is to pursue it further, as it grows and grows more, Feels good to act girly, feels better to think girls, feels amazing to be girly, ya dig?

It started slow, i really didnt notice anything for liek 5 years of casual every once in a while feminization hypnos, now 8 years later, I've become a fuciking whore. I'm always trying to firther it,sometimes i dot even realize i put on fem files to listen to browsing my pc, im working on being more of a bimbo now

tl;dr - i am a faggot

Hey faggot!
Yeah you! Faggot!

Careful with that rabbit hole user. Ideally you want to be able to believe and pretend that you're stupid, you dont ACTUALLY want to be stupid, surely? Thats scary.

that sucks, hows being retarded working for you, hun?

everyone stop arguing and just get along! pic is me plz jerk off to me

trips dont lie

Its working great man, tho im not the troll im one of the posters trying to keep the thread in shape CX

Already did today Bailey

I-i'm not a faggot, how can you say such mean things? I thought you loved me?

>TFW most doms are cucks or more beta than you

Top kek

you're awfully convincing, i already find a lot of pleasure in being submissive for sure, ive had a few girls dominate me but unfortunately didnt make me a sissy.

having a guy plug me and put a chastity cage on me while tying me up, with no senses sounds so sexy and exactly the thing i need to make me into the slut i want to be. i've talked to a few on email but i always end up scared.

>hun
>it's an ugly "trap"

No suprises there.

>cucks pretending to be doms
There are people that do this?

>I'm a dom
>pls top my ass

Yeah people pull that shit

Op ian here, enjoying watching my beloved thread spiral out of control there for a bit. Now back to butts

I really don't know what to fucking want anmore. I know I wwillant to be a whore, I wanna be sexy, I wanna be willing and needy for cock, and I wanna be a better slut. These things have been echoed for so many years in my brain that im honestly not sure where my desires originally started and ended and the hypnos gave me.
I mean, when I get turned out its like my brain is flushed out of my brain, the moree horny I ger the the dumber i am. thats how it keeps conditioning me get horny, get told to be a horny slut, be a horny slut, get dumber. But, tbh I wouldn't want it any other way. I've already moved past the point of accepting this will be with me my whole life, and in all honesty it'll proly become my life, and that fucking excites me!
Dont take that wrong though, I still have myidentity, it's just an insatiably slutty girly whore version of it! iumo way better and fun

FUCKING TUMBLRFAGS

Are you sure they're not just a switch?

Nigger

How long you been on mones? And age?

Stop fucking posting you're so ugly.

lol
>there are betas worse than me
at least im honest about it.
Just came to your cock Ian, thanks

>projecting

double nigger
i would do anything for those cute panties

Nigger lord

Friendly reminder that if you're face is not present you are not trapping. All this is crossdressing, sissies, and the occasional trans. Trap is pretty defined, whether you like it or not you are, or you're not.

Lol glad some people are staying on track

your * self edit faggots

>you're face
>you are face
fuck you, i am not face

Just make sure that no matter how far you descend into degeneracy, you have a back up plan and a stable life. What are you going to do at 50? What if you get into a 24/7 as a bimbo and 10 years later he dumps you?
Stuff like that. I wont tell you what to do or not do, just think about your future.

Here's me

I just assume that everyone on Cred Forums plans on killing themselves at some point. Guessing that goes for "her" too.

yeah, but you're ugly on the inside
and idk, a lot of people I had sex with disagree

I feel hot and thats all that matter, I know I am =)

Fuck... You are hot as hell.

Ty :)

OC

inb4 "clean your room"

I'll just keep dumping it says ass thread

Fuck you i just came a few minutes ago and NOW you start dumping?

If I kill you and eat your flesh doesn't that mean i absorb all your power and beauty? or has modern science pretty much diproven that?
Hey you fucking sand nigger I have been posting my face, here this one is just my face

1.5 years, 26

i'm white, and i'm triggered

but i'll allow it

Cum again lol

>yeah, but you're ugly on the inside

An hero pls.

thumbnail looks like you're getting schwifty.

Nice, i love your nipples

Thank you, sir.

thumbnail looks like you're taking a huge doodoo

Do what?

oc

youtu.be/IJdZt3py08U?t=42

You faggots are fucking disgusting.

>jealous that he's not getting any

Le meme benis posting for this fag, anyone had his kik?

i can't, im pretty much a huge pussy that hangs out on Cred Forums
I'm currently going to school to learn cosmology and theoretical physics haah and have certifications with computer networking. For the most part I am pretty normal when not furthering my feminization/getting dick, save for the random slip up where I'll randomely say soemthing like "holy fuk i wonder how huge that guy is" and intstinctually stare at his cock and maybe bite my lip haha

Here's mine

>\\< They're so comfy tbh, hope you can find some~

They could be, but they're also lying by saying they are a top 'cause they're big ol' softies. I want to be choked, spit on, slapped, and called a fat faggot whore. Idk they never seem to deliver.

im partial to this pair

Lmao what a fag, you didn't even put most of it inside.

Oh, thats good to hear! So you're actually extremely smart and want to become extremely dumb in the bedroom? Thats hilarious. Just dont do anything stupid, especially if its permanent and irreversible. Other than that do what makes you happy^^

Shut up, it was like 6 inches in.

black cock is essentially the same thing as a huge doodoo

If that's 6" in the whole cucumber is over a feet long.

cute butt

but permanent and irreversible are the hoootttteessssttt
idk im so conditioned I basically get off on what im told and what im told is be a fuckdoll, be pretty, and slutty. I want my cock obsession to be bigger though, it sorta makes me a sissy bimbo, but im eagerly waiting for the day that i literally cant act against it,
Like, I didn't even realize for tyhe duration of this thread ive been listening to brainwashing on loop andedging, i wasnt even aware haha

Those are fucking so cute omg~ Your entire body tho

really nice butt

hi

and this pretty slut decides to start posting when im about go to bed. damn you.

>cant act against it
Then at least make sure you do this with someone you love and trust, and not just a stranger with a nice cock.

Good night/morning everyone. Stay pretty and cock hungry!

Add me on kik - shitsandgigs1997
Looking for other traps or fembois to play with
Please don't add if hairy/fat

That's the admin of cuteboyz on 8 c h
Originalo not spamerino

I can also post mah booty :)

well if you like it so much you should come over here and fuck it, however, whevever, whatever.
you should come too cutness
my Dom, I fanatasize about being owned by must first be a friend, if not my best friend, the person i love, and only then they will be Master.

>claims trap
>not shaving anything

why try?

oh dear lord this is terrifying

here me post fuck this one tiem

Oh noooo, I could never do that!

why tho

every fucking day these threads are just the same people posting from the last threads

then get triggered when someone tells them the truth on how theyre ugly as shit and they cant accept that

thanks for another shit-tier thread op u fag

moar

Aye guys, I'm just some 19 year old virgin looking for some advice.

1: how do you shave you're privates? The thought of bringing a razor down to my bits is nerve wracking. Also, whenever I shave my legs, I tend to end up getting pimples and IDK how to prevent this.

2: How do you go about finding a gay BF? I feel like I need to look around instead of just waiting for the right person because of how few people are faggasaurs.

Use hair removal cream you twat

This sounds like powerful black magic.

Hi

You are an absolute hottie girl. Fuck the haters, keep posting.

then your a noob ass wizard
idk, bur forreals just moisturize before hand, do it in the shower when your pores are open, adn dont be a bitch
according to some strippers i know they use baby oil when shaving down there and they never get razor burn i gotta try it

yesss I would gladly fuck my haters anyways, they could hatefuck me hard and it'd be hella hot

i look like a whore in this one

Kik fuck22999 I want to be humiliated and sissified

Bemp

Got kik

Or snap

Moar

Oh bby

rate? first time posting

more

Try getting a better angle than that, get inspiration from other posters here. But you look good.

Hawt . post moar !

Nice

Continue

I'm a straight guy with a girlfriend that I fuck every 2 days, but when I go on Cred Forums, I love boipussi. What is happening to me?

thanks guys :3 i'll take more pictures soon and contriboot in new threads

That is a cute outfit!

those lips need to be kissed

are you open to the idea of relocating to be with a dom that wants to own that sweet sissy ass. also what state are you in?

hi

Hey cutie, bend over for me?

full pic for this??

yms?

fresh oc?
want more?