Cred Forums the girl of my dreams is about to get married in 6 months...

Cred Forums the girl of my dreams is about to get married in 6 months. We used to be good friends for years but drifted apart after I expressed my feelings and she shot me down. But I still feel the same... What do I do? Pic related.

Also the dude she is going to marry seems like a dick. Met him once and he pretty much blew me off.

Let her get married to who she wants to marry and stay out of her life. She already made her decision man

well said

It just doesn't seem right. You know how you always have this feeling that things will work out how they should eventually? Well it's not happening and it just feels fucked up.

Sorry OP, but you are not really concerned with that girl's happiness, you just want her for yourself and are salty for not being the one she wanted.

Man up, leave those feelings behind and look for another gal, one that knows how absurd it is to marry nowadays.

Whatever fuck u guys I'm shitfaced and this is the only place I can talk about it. I think I'm going to try to talk with her one last time just so I don't feel like I didn't try.

plenty of fish in the sea

off yourself

Your gonna have to kill him.

This is Derek. Stop posting my fiance faggot.

Yeah but I only want one fucking fish. I get where you're coming from but it just doesn't apply here.

>what do I do
>"Stop being a faggot and move on OP"
>no fuck you guys I'm going to be awkward and tell her I love her

Mfw an ex with best tits I have ever dated and loved cream pies got married to a bald fat fire crotch (has goatee) got married this weekend

Seriously considering it

proof?

Get over it moron. Don't dwell on shit that ain't gonna happen

Become an hero in her wedding. Blame her for you becoming an hero. She'll likely become an hero too, then she'll join you in heaven or hell or whatever shitplace you Americunts believe in. Foolproof man.

Bitch that very much applies here.

This. You need to grow up.

Move on you cuck

It's not awkward if u knew our past and friendship you would understand that. She knows I'm a good guy and would do anything to make her happy

Did you still have feelings for her

this is op; Derek you're a piece of shit dueche bag who doesn't deserve her

agreed

Girls dont want a servant who kneels to them you wimpy cuck

>What do I do
Get over it.

kill yourself, jealous beta cuck

you're fucking pathetic. no wonder she didn't want you. faggots like you need to learn to handle rejection.

find someone else.

I get that you guys think I need to move on and I'm a big pussy or whatever but if u knew how I felt you would understand. I've already tried to fucking move on it doesn't work. It just never felt real til I heard she was getting married and now it's like the last thread of hope I had has been cut.

and where is the picture of you?
I bet you wont post it because your a faggot
see op? she doesn't like faggots, thus shes getting married to him.

It's a glitch in the matrix. These things happen. Good news is you're freed up to pursue just about any road possible. She'll grow bored of her Chad in about five years. Guaranteed.

Who cares what you would do to make her happy. I'd do anything to make bill gates happy so he'd be my sugar daddy, I'd blow that man like there's no tomorrow.

Guess what. It doesn't mean jack shit. Move on, she didn't choose you. Being straight with you man, there's no sugar coating. Being a good guy doesn't mean you "deserve her" Get over yourself

You suck it up like a man

>I think I'm going to try to talk with her one last time just so I don't feel like I didn't try.
lol holy shit i hope she just absolutely crushes you.

you're a selfish piece of shit, man.

>she was getting married and now it's like the last thread of hope I had has been cut.
kek

THROW SOME ROPES!

Then what the was fucking point of even asking? You just had like 20+ people basically say "No, that's the worst decision" and you're like "Welp, guess I will contact her one last time."

Rolling for this one

It's not selfish I want her to be happy I just don't think she's following her heart she has always been influenced by social status and superficial shit like that which is another reason I think she felt like she couldn't be with me but I thought that would change after high school

She looks happy, though.

When they ask if anyone objects to their union, just run around yelling
>REEEEEEEEE
You pathetic piece of shit

Derek, this is dog, stop being a Nigger Mc Faggot bundle meal from McDonalds

I don't know I thought I would find people who had been through this and had advice

javascript:quote('704520861');

You tried. Good for you.
She rejected you. Tough shit.
Move on.
Move on.
Move on.
Move the fuck on.
Else, you're on your way to being an infatuated stalker --> a miserable life & possible jail time.

How fucking old are you? 16? Because this is straight up high school bullshit. Go downtown, find someone who will suck your dick for 20bucks and Get over it. You never even dated this girl man. You are never going to ping on her radar

I would argue what we had was as close as dating minus sex. We basically spent our whole teens together and people always thought we were dating and would ask

I'm definitely not a stalker I know when to draw the line

And she was quick to say you weren't dating everytime right? She has never thought of you romantically, i promise.

basic bitch buys her clothes at walmart

If she's getting married in 6 months and she shot you down, it's over man. As much as it sucks and hurts, you gotta keep moving op

Lmao so you never dated, you were just friendzoned. Move on for the last fucking time you beta. There's literally billions of other women on this planet, I promise that bitch ain't shit.

>rape
>how girl get pragnent
>marry
Easy

most of us have been were you are...best thing you can do is to get out of her life...block her number...delete her email, kik, snap, insta accounts

If your fantasy is true, she'll miss you and chase you...if we are right you will be in position to move on

She's a solid 7-7.5/10. Try harder faggot.

post bikini or noods so that we can decide if she's worth losing your dignity

You find a girl that looks just like her, nail her, then dump her.

I know you are probably right but this girl was such a big part of my world for so long it's like trying to forget about myself. Shit just sucks.

Tough shit, best thing you can do is become someone she wished she could've had.
Move on
Life will throw you in someone more special.

I don't have nudes wish I did and I feel like posting bikini would be weird and disrespectful sorry

Do you mean physically or like alter my personality too?

I think she's a 10 but I guess I'm biased because I know her personality and she's such a good and caring person

she's always been influenced by social status and superficial shit like that

People like that don't change and are not worth all of this

>it's like trying to forget about myself
an hero

Most marriages end in divorce...you can always become her side piece if you disappear for a few years and then reappear out of the blue, in shape and financially independent

might as well dump the rest of your purse out:
What was "your" movie or song or special activity?

Your lack of life experience tells me you're probably young.

1) Life is not a chick flick or a romance novel. Trying to stop the wedding by expressing your feelings for her at the last moment and expecting her to cancel the wedding and run off with you isn't going to happen. The best shot you had was when you told her how you felt. She wasn't interested. She wasn't interested then, she definitely isn't interested in now.

2) It's not your job or place to "save" her from what you see as a potentially bad marriage. If she's serious enough about this guy to marry him, a few words from you isn't going to make her change her mind. You may think she's making a bad decision, but what makes you think she's going to change her mind just because you don't approve of the marriage?

3) We've all been there. Anybody who hasn't will eventually be there. We find a girl we fall hard for and we just want her. And the thought of being without her is difficult to swallow. The fact of the matter is most people get their hearts broken a few times in their lives. You'll come to learn there are indeed plenty of fish in the sea. You will come to learn that it's futile throwing bait to the fish who are not interested in your bait.

You're going to try one last time to win her heart and she is going to let you down... or you're not. Either way, you will end up moving on because there is nothing for you here. She's just one person in 7 billion people. You'll find other interesting women.

you watched too many romance movies. thats not how the world works. nut up, get over yourself. get over her, move on and dont bother telling her about your feelings

>if u knew how I felt you would understand
You feel the same way any guy does who loves a girl that doesnt love him back. You are a big pussy. You'll look like even more of a pussy if you try to tell her now

I know this is going to sounds fucksd up but our movie was "just friends" We saw it in theaters and would always quote it and shit. I know literally the worst movie. We didn't really have a song but would always send each other music we liked. We just spent a shitload of time together all the time for years

This really helps man thanks. This all makes sense in my head it's just heard to keep telling myself that I should leave it alone

She won't stop her wedding for you. This isn't a Taylor Swift song. Accept defeat and find a new source of obsession.

Slit her fuckin' throat.

use the Chris Benoit method

He means be successful and confident in life.

Wow, OP is a special kind of faggot today.

WTF!! That's my SISTER!

Rape her op then she will fall in love with you

Fuck it its done. I'm going to cut off contact. Might just fucking end it. Sorry for not listening to you guys. Thanks.

1% charge

LOOOOOOL

Your a fag

post the before texts too

I know right, and look at his battery. Ffs it's the only thing in that pic I can look at.

One percent battery charge.

>cute response out of 10
She seems nice and you are autistic for not understanding other people's emotions and refusing to accept there is another reality than where you are the special snowflake.

So better start doing sports, wardrobe and working on your confidence. Try to get a social life as well because that makes it easier to meet grills

OP

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING BATTERY

This user is wise. Listen and learn.

Should of waited to object at her wedding she planned the whole thing too see if you would be man enough to stand in front of everyone and cuck her future ex husband or whatever

Take hormones and be a bitch

Thank you for sharing

You want her to be happy right?

Let her be who she wants to be with. Ultimately IF something were to happen between the two of you, you'd want her to be happy.

She chose this man over you not because your unattractive or "weird", she chose the other guy because thats the quality she likes. How do I know this? You said she was your good friend at one point. Personally, I went through that, although i'm not being a dumbass and drinking and complaining when I can better myself and find a woman who will love me and put me before all else, and because of that, me and the friend I used to have a crush on still sometimes talk and hang out and chill. Just man up, grow up, and let her be and move on.

I'm sure your a great guy and a friend but just because your nice to her doesnt mean you deserve her. Trust me, i've been through that feeling. She just doesnt like you, but she does appreciate your friendship.

And honestly the best thing you can do for her at this point is to just let her be, cause ultimately you want her to be happy, so here you go. Message her after awhile just apologizing. Dont say anything else about your feelings, I repeat, do not. Thats the first step.

fuckn alright m8

And what your trying to say is you're what her heart desires? Probably not

OP are you still alive or just sad jacking it rn?