Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-daesh-mean-isis-threatens-6841468
youtube.com/watch?v=xI_tfMFf_yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will be doing us a favor, do it faggit

Fake and Gay

would be epic

Bump. Reporting

Literally reported. 5 years for you buddy :)

Not even kidding.

they say that every year

what's up with that retarded font on your phone faggot?

Oh man. That's going to suck so hard for you xDDDDD You'z gone get buttfucked in da slammer. That will teach ya to use muslim shit to troll you little retard. With your own IP nonetheless

How can a font be retarded you dumb fucking nigger

Damn man you're going to destroy isis one of this days

>implyin ISIS could do shit to the white house let alone pose a serious threat to the US

look at it, the 5s look fucking crippled

This. If you faggots don't do it Allah will forsake you and you'll get droned.

>Using your real IP to post terrorist threats.
12 year old confirmed. Have fun in the pokey faggot.

THATS FUCKED UP! DONT BLOW UP THE WHITE HOUSE! THATS A BAD THING TO DO!

except he credited ISIS for writing it, not himself

go be a retard elsewhere

IKR. I will keep this thread alive as well. The US government takes these things incredibly seriously. Shit like murders and attacks have been announced here before, there is no reason not to act now

how could a 12 year old legitimately make a serious threat on the white house

exactly

A threat is a threat. He should be dealt with. Heard of people been arrested for less and right fucking so. Go join them if you love 'em so much

Do it goat fuckers

Not if he isn't a faggot American

They'll find a way

In case you haven't noticed, our government hasn't really given a fuck about anything threatening for awhile now. You should tip them off on that page that nigger bacock o shlama wants 100k more mud monkeys on our soil.

Fucking new fag -it's a quote

non americunt here and even I know thats a stupid fucking thing to post on here OP you dumb cunt.

so uhhh... then what? it's just gonna be rebuilt and we're gonna spend one day of the year calling you faggots faggots

better arrest all the news reporters who told the stories of Jihadi's yelling Death to America then

People like you are the reason us other countries dont give a shit when something actually happens

I thibk you're mistaking them with your mums face

Bumping for brownskin eradication. Even 7 boxxies wont save him

common niggers
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Fucking snitch fam.

In care you haven't noticed, a 14 year old girl has been arrested and fined for making a JOKE on Twitter. OP is -literally- facing jail time

>Mfw when you tell me the Feds have a sense of humor

>implying we're not just joking around

cool

im not op so why should i give a shit?

They don't care. I've seen raids for less. And no who's not one of them should say shit like that. He ought to be dealt with. Piss off and join ISIS, or shut the fuck up.

Bumping with Kardashians

what did they mean by this?

reported you for posting animal cruelly
that poor rodent is clearly suffering you twisted bastard

Meanwhile at the FBI headquarters;

>you're going to jail OP

im gonna report you for double dogging men in dark alleys for money you faggot

the writting on the flag ?
i don't know but to me it looks like upside down flipped pictures of people fucking goats

Why did you start the argument?

I bet an illegal immigrant made this thread

Try not to prematurely detonate!

ITT all dubs must convert to Islam.

OMG OMG OMG WHERE DID SHE WENT BOWLING????

sorry, didnt see rest of argument, just saying what i was thinking on that post

I hope ISIS cripples the American economy so you can nolonger keep up with everyone else
you got yourselves half way there

Ah kk. Yeah I hope he's getting arrested anyway

why? my hobbies are none of your business

You do realize that any threat towards the president and or a any gov agency or facility is completely against the law right? If you're in the US have fun getting a knock at your door this week from this getting sent to the FBI. The secret service is prolly already looking into this page as it is.

Enjoy prison dumbass.

faggot prostitution

I hope he is. That's why I reported him, hope they stop that sandnigger in time

not illegal
don't tell me how to live my life

Thats up to the American voter, Pajeet. Meantime, remember to poo in the loo

Come down Bush. You already have your war

funny enough, someone posted a fake threat on twitter and a week later, the secret service knocks on his door. You can even google it.

I know, happened several times hehe. Trolling ok, but that's where anyone should draw the line

i poo where I want
i'll poo on your sister if i feel like it

Since we're on the subject can I ask the Americunts here, That attack in New York, within an hour the mayor was sayin its not related to international terrorism. even though it came on the same day as that knife attack in the mall and it was pressure cookers used. Does anybody buy the idea that it was some form of domestic terrorism ? it seems like the powers that be just want to cover up the fact that it was clearly an islamic extremist attack ?

Isis doesn't call themselves isis anymore its just the Islamic state since they declared themselves a caliphate

So why the fuck is everyone so worried about isis in the us then, fuck ass?

well to be fair they never called themselves ISIS at all, media did that
they were ISIL, now Daesh

that's fucking hot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH WOW

JESUS OH WOW FAGGOT

ENJOY GETTING V&

Daesh is a derogatary term, basically translates as shit I believe.

same reason the only Country in the world other than neighbors of Liberia were afraid of ebola was USA

That won't protect you faggot

Daesh is an acronym for the Arabic phrase al-Dawla al-Islamiya al-Iraq al-Sham (Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant)

So it's just ISIL in arabic

you are so so so on someone's watchlist user

nice knowing ya

wew lad

Yeah, newfag trying to be edgy had no idea it would be his last day here

yeah but they dont like that name because it sounds incredibly similar to the arabic word for shit. www.mirror.co.uk › News › World news › Terrorism

Then why da fuck are they saying it isnt connected to international terrorism ? well at least thats what UK news was reporting.

oh well that's their fault

Yes, the Mayor of NYC and the Governor of NY are both Democrat Party Hillary supporters. They will slow release downplayed information to minimize it and not play into Donald Trump's platform of anti-radical Islam. The next election is being rigged for Hillary every way possible

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-daesh-mean-isis-threatens-6841468

Yeah I know, my point is its sherlock its obviously islamic terrorists, why are they even attempting to say it isnt when its so obvious, and it was obvious before id even seen that, do they think americans will jus believe them ? kinda have to be seriously retarded to both believe them and to try to lie to the people like that.

retard no muslim says Allah without (swt)

lmfao yes please do

Are you muslim.. ¿

allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah allah

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=xI_tfMFf_yc

Comment "ISIS"

Bamp to keep alive