Fluffy abuse thread. I don't have any good abuse comics so post. Even if its goofy and not too morbid post

fluffy abuse thread. I don't have any good abuse comics so post. Even if its goofy and not too morbid post.

Bumb

shameless bump

what the fuck is this shit

bump

have you ever cringed so hard

seriously, even the trap threads > this shit

was this actually continued btw? i havnt found any more of it

Jerry says: "That's a basic abuse, what's the deal with this one bein so populaaaaaar?"

more?

Those are gigantic floofers!

I have the weirdest boner right now.

OP Dump

where the fuck have you been?

this

who's rectum did this foul shit crawl from

OP here i have the other two for the comic i posted ut im getting an image is too large thing. If anyone has them post please, it's a good one.

Why didn't this stupid faggot finish the comic? Like fuck off dude, don't start it then just abandon it. God dammit that pisses me off more than any comic about small retarded fur-babies should.

This was 100% me

is it me or fluffybooru appears to be down from a days ago?

your DNS is fucky, it's golden for me

>who is rectum

huh?

I didn't know this existed, but I'm really getting into it.

Moar!

i legit keep trying to upload part 3 and 4 but Cred Forums is saying the files are too large

idk how to fix t either i tried to shrink it but nothing seems to work

Always that one idiot.

That's how it starts. I went from curious discomfort to planning my own stories in about 2 week.

[email protected]

I like fluffies myself. I don't find them annoying at all.

What is this nonsense?

>[email protected]
sent

This individual should not be let near children.

this is gonna be a long stretch but does anyone have the one comic where the brown fluffy isnt adopted till its like an adult and i think some girl or i think it was a skin head buys him. one of the pannels has a multi color fluffy telling the brown one dont worry it loves it and itll get adopted if that helps.

Come at me, bros

live a happy life but die stopping a robbery in a violent fashion but your deformed baby survives to become an evil fluffy that people love too much but it secretly kills people and it must be stopped.

Have a blast

Glue the butt shut

Just keep the thread alive, broseph

thatd b a good comic tho fam, do it.

Give him a bowl of sketties

Attach firecrackers to testicles, then light them.

This thread. What the fuck. Picked a good night to go on b

perfecto! art is actually pretty well done. u got anything more serious u drew?

yay

Good to see a human get the pillowing for once!

oc i did when i didnt know much about fluffy language

10/10 art but damn son...

you should do more art work for comics user not bad there. (n i dont mean more mlp type stuff like legit other stuff)

make him reinact the fight with luke and vader but hen his hand is cut off it bleeds

Pretty gud

the art in that strip is absolutely terrible.

I do more legit digital art as a hobby and for pocket money while studying for my biology masters. Mainly do commissions for furries. Pic related a cheaper piece of work. Lacks quality but people pay for it.

best i can draw is a stick figure. how much do u charge per commission? I'd like to get u to draw something from a horror movie if possible.

Not taking any at the moment, sorry man.

Closet homo detected.

Dang iight then still good artwork fam

It does capture the whole "humans are the real monster" aspect of fluffy ponies.

Yay!

Lol, nice one.

Fluffies

Fluffybooru as knucklehead. First time drawing in a bit, there are two series I still need to finish, the mindswap one where a scientist switches minds with his fluffy and is trying to get his body back, and my more ambitious one, doing the entire divine comedy with a fluffy with a jellenheimer as Virgil (virjellenheimer)

So good.

I like these more, when the fluffy deserves the abuse for being a cunt. Though the human character ive seen b4 he is kind of a cunt too

Please do continue those! I was reading the scientist body switch one, I want to see what happens! (Tragedy in the form of The Fly, or hilarious sequence of mishaps)

Go to bed, knucklehead. Love Robocop

I'll probably start finishing them up at the end of the month. :)

Treatment of the smarty is justified, but chucking the rest of the herd into the furnace certainly isn't. If you think fluffies are vermin, then you can still put them down humanely, instead of tricking them.

Frankly the whole "fluffies can talk" coupled with "humans want to hurt them" makes me quite uncomfortable at times. I'm no PETA member, but when your victim is verbally pleading for its life, it takes a special kind of callousness to keep hurting it.

Love you robocop, I will. nighty night

Robocop! It's spaceFluff here! When you coming back?

Love you too, spacefluff. Bed now for realsies.

Okay, night then! (although it's 9am here in Scotland)

Oh, and here's the first panel of the final level of hell for you. Sneak peek!

Probably never. Im bored of fluffies now. Lol. Something something smarty abuse something something foals die something something hugbox etc etc. Im basically just lurking the booru and seeing if i can ever reignite the deisre to write/draw. Probably focus on comics too

Oh, how's the kitty?

Well don't let that artistic talent go to waste, even if it's on other projects.

Lol dead. Had seizures and lasted only 3 weeks. The life of a stray. Ill probably come back drawing in November when im done moving into my house.

WTF IS THAT NIGGER

bagged sluts, packaged for your convenience. I't been in every corner store since last month, didn't you know?

That's actually cute AF
Hope the lil thing gets its strength up!

Ded thread? Oh no...

Kek'd

I'm not into vore but fuck me dead is it hard to find people that draw monsters like you do
hope you reopen them comms sometime lad

Wow what a bitch, feels like my mom irl. Cunt.

>be white
>click on folder labeled "fluffy abuse"
>open it and wipe pop tart dust off shirt
>take a swig of cheap beer/soda
>touching myself without even noticing
>pause video game youtube channel open in background
>upload photo of some kind of fluffy bullshit i downloaded from google images to Cred Forums
>sit back and refresh page, looking for replies
>take another swig of my liquid shame
>wow so many replies
>i knew i wasn't the only one
>go to bed later with sense of accomplishment
>masturbate to reward self
>wake up next morning and masturbate again
>go to work and look at more pictures on my phone
>forever alone

tl;dr nigger detected

Same here. If they were real I'd totally raise a family

you got some serious issues pal

How so? Same as any pet except they talk

What the fuck are these things?!

little things we love to hurt

Wanting to look after a cute taking animal means you have issues? But wanting to cut their legs off, taunt them about it, and force feed them their own children is just normal healthy behaviour I suppose.

sea fluffy thats new

U can tell who the neckbearded mlp fans are cos they get pissed off at the thread and call the people posting the gore faggots and loosers lol

This is no where near as bad as trap and cuck threads. Cuck threads need fucking banned.

same here

I don't see any hugboxers calling people stuff. And I'm a hugboxer, but never seen MLP.

Also
Lose = not win
Loose = not tight

WHERE ARE THE GREEN TEXTS?

GIMME MAY GREEEEENS

Pic is so rez not even google wants it

Just what I needed

fuck you I got hit with a bunch of life so it will be finished another day

Weird. This is the first time I've ever been on Cred Forums, and knowingly interacted with people I've seen elsewhere.

Jesus fuck

my work here is done

thread's over

Thats all you got?

And to seal the deal, Destinas will stand guard until the thread finally dies.

Nope, thanks to you

stopping by to let you know you are literally the only person here.

so would fluffies care if babbehs are THEIR genetic off spring, or would they not be able to the tell the difference?

In some head canon, fluffy ponies favour foals who have the same colours as them (I like to think this is a learned trait that gained from breeders and passed on). In that case, they would recognise true offspring. That said, there's normally a lot of colour diversity, and colours don't always pass on, so they'd probably not know.