How young is too young Cred Forums

how young is too young Cred Forums

my floor is most definitely lower than yours

Old enough to pee, old enough for me

fair philosophy.

Anything below age of consent

I can immediately tell you this is false because it has my state wrong

regardless of the accuracy, too fucking old.

I will say, once you get under 4, it's not as fun. I guess it depends.

most of the "16" states are more complicated than just the age. Like 16, IF the other is no older that 19. i believe.

anything prior to third trimester is definitely questionable

which is horse shit.

if she cant buy her own alcohol... she too young.

So no fucking girls until 21?

that sounds awful. those numbers reversed are a little better but christ

Fuck off normy fag

aren't threads like this against the rules?

eat shit and die

If your age is on the clock
you are ready for the cock.

I'd say any girl beyond puberty should be able to have sex with anyone as long as there's consent

my state, WA, really is 16. no weird rules. i know because i was fucking older guys when i was 16 and police never pressed charges, but they did when i was 14 and banging older guys

In TX, 17 is consent age but not if you're more than 3 years older. Plus who cares, corpses can't cry

can't disagree with that. average age for that is like 9 or 10. my floor is lower but that's a massive improvement

Yep.

360 reporting in. Olympia to be exact.

26 here, I'd fuck a 12 year old if I got the chance.

Tits? I'll show my dick

do you guys have any experience with 16/17 yo?

360 fag again... what was it that compelled you to sleep with older men? I find it disturbing but I don't judge you. How was your relationship with your father?

the best age is honestly between 8 and 12. cooperative but fully aware.

what about 12 one year olds?

how nigger is too nigger Cred Forums

Never been with a girl younger than myself. My "First" was one day older than me. My current is 3 years older. The oldest was 10 years older than myself ( me @ 22 and she was 32)

eat shit

No I was replying to the girl that was fucking older guys. I'm a guy that is almost 30. I find it disgusting that someone would want to have sex with a girl under 16 which is the age of consent in my state. Not because of their laws but I dont really look or entertain the idea of banging girls under 21.

Check trips. And not since I was 20

you are a guy
my last bf lost his virginity at 12 with a guy that was 40 something

it was fine honestly, parents were great. just was very sexual from a very young age. i always liked older guys. used to just be for sex but now i only date guys 10 years older than me. not illegal, but i still don't do it openly because the general public doesn't understand the AOC laws. (plus parents would kill me lol). also just kinks, i like weird stuff and teenagers are pretty vanilla

Yeah. Young is fun, but 20 year old chicks are fucking annoying

i'm a girl, sorry

thats gross ew
slut

Yes I like that peach fuzz stage...

What is your age now? I just like asking questions like this because these are the conversations you never get to have irl.

What brought you to Cred Forums?

Are you overweight? It seems like most girls on Cred Forums are overweight. Not judging if you are just curious.

Where at in oly?

i'm pretty thin, actually pretty attractive tbh. just a terrible person haha.
I like Cred Forums because once you get past all the "edgy memers" there's some funny shit on here.
and not like mods are awake EVER but i am at the exact age of consent of my state.

West side... couple mins from safeway atm.

Yes I have back titties and all

fuck off

You realize that age of consent in WA does not mean you can openly fuck older people. It just excludes the other older person from full on rape charges.

Your parents could easily press charges on someone if htey found out and they would be registered for life as a Statutory Rapist.

I'm not trying to be a parental faggot I'm just letting you know for your own good. I'm sure you are careful as you said.

I was introduced to sex at a really young age. But I don't really have a horror story to tell. No one ever forced me it started with my curiosity. I'm not scarred or messed up from it. I finished hs and college, and work a decent job.

My absolute floor is probably like 5 or 6. I became sexually curious at around that time, and I assume there's a connection. I can imagine, though, that if actually confronted with the opportunity, I might turn it down. With 11 or 12 yo, hypothetically I'd probably always go for it.

you realize that you really don't know what you're talking about? I've been to court for statutory rape cases, i know the fucking laws. Thanks though.

Utah is 16 for females, 18 for men. (What the fuck??)

fpbp

if she exists she'll get the dick

when the older partner is at least 60 months older than their 16 or 17 year old partner and abuses their significant relationship(as defined by RCW 9A.44.010) to have sexual intercourse,

(8) "Significant relationship" means a situation in which the perpetrator is:
(a) A person who undertakes the responsibility, professionally or voluntarily, to provide education, health, welfare, or organized recreational activities principally for minors;
(b) A person who in the course of his or her employment supervises minors; or
(c) A person who provides welfare, health or residential assistance, personal care, or organized recreational activities to frail elders or vulnerable adults, including a provider, employee, temporary employee, volunteer, or independent contractor who supplies services to long-term care facilities licensed or required to be licensed under chapter 18.20, 18.51, 72.36, or 70.128 RCW, and home health, hospice, or home care agencies licensed or required to be licensed under chapter 70.127 RCW, but not including a consensual sexual partner.

nice try faggot, but as someone who has BEEN TO COURT for this, i definitely know the laws better than you.

Those that give legal advice without a law degree is a felony, just starring a fact not giving advice