I need a reason to live

I need a reason to live.

you have a biological urge to continue to exist. it's a quirk of chemistry.

How about give us a reason for you not to live?

Cuz you must

Islam! And Allah

To end the suffering immediately?

Everyone loves food eat food make new food be the food be the user that glazes all over Gordon Ramsey like a donut.

What suffering?

Having to be alive.

That's too fucking vague to be valid. Existing is not suffering, you're exaggerating and need to wake the fuck up.

im gonna be straight with you son, there is no reason to live if you dont enjoy life or the people in your life, that being said, I hope you enjoy one or both of those, because unless you live alone on an island with no friends or family, there will most likely be some people you care about, and who care about you, that would miss you if you were gone

Life is suffering. It ends in death. Even when things go good, there is always something in the future to fuck it all up.
Waking up is a chore. Knowing there is shit you don't wanna do, but you "have to" because that's what everyone else
is doing. Everyday you are haunted by the past and worried about the future. All these things suck, but that's life and
living is the only thing you can do. Literally.

>My mother wont accept me for my sexuality (bisexual)
> The love of my life broke up with me
>I'm not very attractive
I have other reasons but these are the most impacting ones rn.

There are enormous problems humanity faces, and time is running out to solve them. They need a hero. I have ten years experience planning critical missions undertaken by various vigilante associates. I've retired to focus on engineering and scientific pursuits, but if it will save your life and save the world, I will leave retirement to give you assignments suited to your skill level.

It depends on how your existence is.

If you spend every moment anxious about millions of things, thinking things you don't want to think, and trying your very best to just have one little thing go your way but failing every time, then suicide suddenly becomes a very reasonable option, and more often than not the best one.

You're being too inconceivable.

read

>Your mother shouldn't have direct control over your emotions. Fuck her if that's the case, don't accept her if she won't accept you.
>There are plenty of times you're going to think you found the love of your life. You'll feel the happiness you felt with them again.
>Who the fuck cares? Being attractive is not a huge priority unless you're a fucking highschool kid.
Grow up, you're fine. Stop giving a fuck and get confident, does wonders for being a sad fuck.

Wow how old are you? 15? Give some good reasons

girls wearing skirts

because if youre considering offing yourself that just makes you the second biggest fucking beta ass pussy in the world you faggot. wanna know what the one thing that can make it worse is? doing it. If youre honestly thinking of killing yourself that just means you have nothing to lose. If youve got nothing to lose, what do you have to be afraid of? If death doesnt scare you then nothing else in this god damn world should either. Take a few risks. Smoke a bit get hammered and hit on some women men dogs whatever the fuck youre into faggot. Go out and have some fun! Why be nervous? you're gonna die one way or another anyways so weather its a few days and you die with the helium or 60 years by having a heart attack from orderlies at the old folks home tag teaming your old man ass, youre gonna die.

when you have nothing to lose, go out and have some fucking fun. Your last few days is why you should live faggot

Play mgsv, worth living for tbh, or any other mgs game